Mr. Joe Whuzzit Ch. 05

Story Info
Who was Joe Whuzzit?
1.2k words
4.5
5k
00

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who was Joe Whuzzit?

Yep, that's what we wanted to know. Who was that polite, kinky, wealthy man? And why would an obviously sophisticated, educated, well to do person hang out with bikers and Strippers? Why would he look twice at an older married woman?

Tuesday, we stopped at one of the bars for a short time. Mostly asking about how safe it was visiting that bikers' clubhouse. Many of the customers, and strippers, were members. Someone made a phone call and we were invited back to the Clubhouse.

We drove into town. There weren't really many bikers there at the biker club house. But there still were several familiar faces from the biker party and from the tittie bars. Someone else made some calls while we were in the Clubhouse asking questions. More members came to tell us the tantalizing tale of Joe Whuzzit. Don't know why. But they felt we needed to know.

Seems that several of the biker gals also are strippers, working for Joe!! Most were in Dollie's situation a time or two, Joe's toy, dressed to thrill, and showin off for Joe.

Everyone seemed to like Joe, yet didn't quite like the way he treated some of the women. Not only did Joe own the two small strip clubs we visited, he owned the one I couldn't find, and a few more farther North.

Who was Mr. Whuzzit? Joe Whuzzit was a rich man and loved controlling horny women. Those tittie bars and his games with young gals was his hobby. Strip Clubs were illegal there till Joe Whuzzit began opening a few. He was known as the Boss Hogg of the County.

I suppose this would be a time to paint a mental picture of the basic layout of all three Strip Clubs in these stories. Also a time to let those of you who have never been in a tittie bar visualize what one looks like. I feel the more we know about details, the more the stories make sense.

There was a small bar running down the right wall, with wooden bar stools, as you enter the front door. And of course mirrors along most walls for easy viewing even when facing the bar. Each stage was at the rear center of the room. Restrooms on the left of stages, dancers' lounge-changing room on right with an entrance to the rear of stage. Tiny round wooden tables scattered throughout, each with two chairs.

Each of Joe's Clubs had one larger round table right down in front of stage with six chairs. When Joe came in, whoever was sitting there moved and the table was cleared. Of course, the first chair facing the stage was Joe's! Right off we were always asked to join Joe, along with his friends, or a few Strippers.

Strip Club number three was possibly four times larger. Rather than the small wooden rundown buildings needing paint, repair, and dimly lit, the last place appeared to be a fairly new, or remodeled concrete block building brightly painted. There were lots of flashing neon signs, lights, and pictures of dancing girls on the outside walls and inside.

Two more important things were in this larger Club. The chrome pole, and across the base of the stage were low chairs right up front for customers to get close and interact with the dancers. There was no seating stage-front at those two small Tittie Bars. Being small places, first sets of round tables were next to the stages

As I often do, I get off topic. Hey, our life wasn't a book. Things just happened. So, I had added a little information about Strip Clubs, right about here. Since it had nothing to do with dress-up surprises, you will find it in another topic under WHAT'S A STRIP CLUB LOOK LIKE.

Dollie was Joe's first 'older' woman and we found out she was already special to him. But, I was an anchor, holding back his real plans. Even those sexy dresses were among the wardrobe Joe furnished for 'his' girls and his strippers. They were made to fit those skinny, small breasted gals. Something even Joe hadn't thought of. No wonder Dollie couldn't keep anything in them!

Some stories we heard were scary about how Joe used the young gals at the Clubs. Some were kinky and wild fantasy type things involving Joe as the Master, the girls his Slaves. Stories about him forcing gals to lie naked on tables, legs spread, showing everything they had to bar patrons till he gave them permission to get up. All to thrill Joe, the boys, and to receive a few dollars tip money. On the plus side, no one was allowed to touch any girls. Pay was good, jobs scarce.

Those young strippers knew if they didn't obey Joe, they'd soon be replaced by others willing to do anything to keep a job. Speaking of anything, some gals masturbated themselves on stage or at Joe's table for extra tips and extra points with Joe.

Basically Joe was using young women to fulfill his and his old buddies' sexual fantasies at the upper classed places he hung out. Viagra and other wonder drugs were not popular yet. These old geezers couldn't get it up, so got their rocks off using women as sex objects to stare at and fondle.

Word was that those old farts at the fancy clubs were paying Joe for the privilege to watch and feel Joe's latest escort. The money really meant nothing. It was just another kinky thing Joe did. Joe's Strip Clubs were his endless supply of new human sex toys.

The women we talked to admitted, except for those more embarrassing games he played with them, Joe was good to them and paid well. Of course, the good rumor stuff was only shared with Dollie by the women bikers.

For Dollie, there were now mixed feelings. She was relieved knowing she had nothing to worry about as far as getting laid. But wasn't planning on becoming one of 'HIS' girls. In fact, with us, Joe was only doing things I had fantasized about and discussed with Dollie for years. Joe just took it to a higher level!

Dollie was even willing to go back to visit Joe at another time. We got to mingle with the elite, weird, and perverted elite, and at least got to sample how the other half lives, for a short time anyway. It seemed Dollie could show anything with Joe and get by with it. But she said she wasn't going to lay spread out on his strip club tables showing her pussy. Did I mention money talks?

We left the Biker Club house with some answers. Maybe we still didn't really know who Joe Whuzzit was. But we knew about his own fantasy game world. And ya couldn't say bad things about a man who could buy his fantasies.

Again, why were some of us born with a plastic fork in our mouth, rather than a silver spoon? As I wrote, there are a few more dress up surprise stories with our friend Joe Whuzzit.Now perhaps they are a bit more believable.