Mr. Joe Whuzzit Ch. 10

Story Info
Many Sexy Black Dresses.
1.6k words
4.38
7.6k
2
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many Black Dresses

We were again invited to dine with Mr. Joe the next day, Sunday. After that, we were on our own all week, until our final Saturday evening there. Weekends were Joe's party days and he was enjoying surprising us.

Opening these clothing gifts was like Christmas to Dollie, even though she always returned the dresses later. What would this outfit be and what was Sunday's destination?

Relieved, my package contained black dress pants and a T-shirt. A T-shirt with a crest similar to a Coat-of-Arms and the name of a lodge. Could have been Moose, Elks, VFW. I'll be discreet and call it Possum Lodge, in honor of my Canadian friend Red Green. Yep, Dollie, we're going to Possum Lodge-- wherever and whatever that is! At least it doesn't seem so high fa-lootin.

Dollie expected her newest clothing pick to be something sexy but fit for public. After all, Joe had learned that all gals are not created equal. And one size does not always fit all!

So far so good, when first looking the next garment over. Lots of material this time. Or so it appeared! Dollie held up another black dress, measuring it to her body for length. Sort of a formal length thing, hem line to her ankles. But, what's this, she wondered? From the waist upward were two straps, sort of suspenders. They started approximately 6" wide, ending up 2" wide from below her boobs on up over her shoulders and down to her waist in the back! Like suspenders, there was a cross-strap about at her shoulder blades connecting the two straps at the back.

Always curious how clothing will look, Dollie immediately put this one on. "Not gonna work", she said. "No matter what kind of lodge, this won't cover enough."

Nothing was covered except her nipples and that two inch strip of material up over the center of her boobs! There were no campers at the RV's nearby so Dollie decided to leave that thing on and check it out by walking, sitting, and moving about outside. Surprising both of us, her nipples remained covered. She kept repeating she wouldn't wear that anyplace except a Strip Club. We both knew this Possum Lodge really wasn't a small time organization.

Dollie's plan was to leave it on then bitch to Joe when he arrived to pick us up. Again, we were in for another surprise. Dollie put a blouse over the revealing dress and we waited. The note had said be ready at 7 PM. Around 5 PM a long white Lincoln limo pulled up. The driver walked toward where we were sitting. Dollie asked him to have Joe come to see this dress. Dollie made it clear she wasn't wearing it in public.

Another surprise, or two! Joe was already at the lodge for a meeting. It would be over earlier than expected. We were to be there sooner than planned for entertainment and lunch. After seeing Dollie in that gown and listening to her bitch and moan, the driver asked us to walk to the limo.

The windows were dark and we could not see inside. When the chauffeur opened the door and Daisy Mae stepped out, we were surprised! Again, big boobed Daisy wore the same long gown with those suspender-style straps as Dollie. It was also black. My jaw dropped and my penis rose to the occasion.

Most likely this is what would happen to most men seeing either of these women! Dollie calmed down and mentioned those first dresses from a year ago and how she lived through showing everything in upper classed night clubs. She also admitted Joe choose these dresses. She had to follow orders.

Our chauffeur insisted we get moving. I ran into the RV and slipped into those black slacks and the red lodge T-shirt, then off we went in the long Lincoln to a destination I couldn't find to this day. All I remember is it being a large upscale lodge along a small river. I had been preoccupied, staring at and fondling four large bare breasts.

Again, getting in and out of the car was uneventful. A doorman informed us the meeting was over and we were there in time for the entertainment and lunch. We were greeted at the door by two more men, then taken through a large sitting-smoking room. I figured this out when I saw a few old men sitting smoking!

We were lead through large wooden double doors to a massive dining hall. As before, our eyes quickly wandered, checking who was there. Obviously this was a man's club. And a rich old man's club to boot.

Trying to remember and paint a picture of what we encountered, I'd guess there were close to 200 old dudes there. I didn't really know then, I don't know now. This is a rough estimate. Still, the large room wasn't crowded.

Soon the next surprise. Although most of the old geezers appeared alone at first, we began spotting old guys with their sex kitten eye candy. Each pretty young gal was wearing the exact same black full length gown, perhaps two dozen girls in all. Most were those barely legal looking skinny girls with pert perky perfect breasts, mostly covered by their suspender gowns.

We continued to look around, as we were introduced to various wealthy club members. Then we spotted numerous full-bodied older women with large pendulous titties wearing the same black suspender gowns. Those titties didn't stay covered, for the most part, as the gals moved about.

To my amazement and delight, there were several ladies with melon sized breasts, much larger than Daisy Mae's and Dollie's put together! It was also obvious that although all dresses were alike, they were sized accordingly for the figures and boobs.

All those ittie bittie tittie'd girls appeared to be of that barely legal age. Although probably in their 20's! But those with more meat on their bodies were perhaps in their 30's thru late 40's, possibly some 50'ish.

More meat, more to my likin.! No matter what their shape or size, the fact each was wearing that identical long gown with small suspender style top, was mind boggling! And it doesn't take much to boggle my mind at times like those!

Lookin back, I'd say only 50 gals total among around 200 old dudes. At least half of the gals were those Barbie-Doll look-a-likes. With them wandering through the crowd, being passed from old man to old man, it made keeping score difficult. So there may have been only 20 or so of those tiny girls being played with, kissed, and pawed by men old enough to be their grandpappies!

Daisy and Dollie were greeted as if celebrities. Hugs, kisses, compliments... and squeezes from all corners of the room. Like the other gals, their breasts were mysteriously uncovered and fondled by most old farts during the hugs and small-talk. Nearly every old guy passed large quantities of money to Dollie, Daisy, and others. It appeared the gals weren't there for the entertainment-- they were part of the entertainment.

The meal was a simple one, a choice of fried chicken, or fried fish, with side dishes. Sure brought back old memories of those Stag Movie nites back in Illinois! Cheap food and cheap wild women! Well not so cheap here.

But, what would the real entertainment be? An X-rated movie, a band? We no sooner finished eating when the answer was right in front of us. A few of the little gals stepped up on a small stage, removed their gowns, and did their bump-n-grind acts, completely nude.

As they finished, a few more girls replaced them. Usually two gals, but sometimes four or more, naked, dancing right before our eyes. Yes, somehow we were seated with Joe Whuzzit stage front. The larger the amounts of money tossed, the more pink parts were displayed.

Of course, it actually got boring in time. (Maybe not!) Ya see one naked Barbie-Doll, you've seen em all! Dollie and Daisy were encouraged to go on stage. Neither did! Even Mr. Joe begged them not to! Some of the other older women did strip and dance.

To me, the wildest act was when two forty-something aged women with the water melon sized boobs danced naked together! Those humongous titties shook, jiggled, and bounced freely, as they also danced neekid...! The climax--in more ways than one, I'm sure-- was when they fondled and worked on each others' titties.

Bringing back even more old memories, several of the skinny young gals wandered throughout the dining hall, still naked, giving lap dances and letting old guys fondle their perky little breasts.

The larger the wads of money held up, the more Barbie-Babies joined the crowd... and the more body parts were made accessible for wrinkled old hands! Let me just say, some of those old dudes who ate chicken had hands smelling like fish!

After their acts, both of the very well endowed women, still naked, stopped at our table to say hello to Joe, Dollie, Daisy, and little ole me! Mostly Joe, I believe. I even got those four massive boobs shoved in my face, and a quick feel! All because my lovely wife asked them to do it. Why do I love thee?

Dollie was relieved that she was only part of the eye candy, not the entire act. A quick stop at Joe's large tittie bar to drop off Ms. Daisy Mae, a few domestic beers, a chance for Dollie to flash her hooters, and a safe return to the camper. We later commented that Joe seemed to have mellowed a bit. A night we would not soon forget.