Mr. Lips

Story Info
Hot nurse gets fucked by man of her dreams.
8.1k words
4.07
27k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay Neisha, just be cool. K.I.T, keep it together. K.I.T, keep it together. Act like you don't even see him. Don't look him in the eyes, don't smile, don't act like you dropped something... just keep walking. I hate it when females are so obvious, they flaunt themselves in these men's faces and then have the gall to wonder why they get used and thrown away. Classy women wait to be approached, they don't put it out there that they are willing to be their 'buss it baby'. It's just not classy, not classy at all.

But this is one fine ass specimen of a man. I aint lyin, I promise you I am not. This man has thee sexiest lips I have ever seen on a human being. His lips are perfect, not one flaw have I seen in the entire two years of being 'the classy woman'. They are a perfect shade of red, kind of a ruby red. The things I have imagined doing with those lips would shame a street walker! The things I have imagined him doing to me with those lips would make the hardest female blush. This man makes my pussy quite wet, so wet that my juices have started overflowing from my love pot... that, mixed with the fact that I haven't had sex for 4 years. Yep, that's right, 4 years. It's quite sad, not sad because I've withheld my sex from another human being for 4 years... sad because I have a man. A man that other men fear. A man who is really not my man. But he is. But he's not. Confused? Well let me clear it up for you.

The day that I stopped having a man, but didn't, was 4 years ago. That is the day that I found out how much of a dog BJ was. That is the day that I found out I could actually be capable of feeling hate for another human being. The day started out normal enough. I had been at work for half of the day, everything was going quite smoothly when Teeonya stuck her head in the office and told me I had a unscheduled visitor (I am the head nurse at the only all black clinic in the city of Vallejo, we only deal with black owned companies and we only see African American patients) by the name of Carnesha. I've heard of Carnesha before, she's the wife of thee biggest drug dealer in West Oakland. I wonder what she wants from me.

"Did she say what she wants?" I asked

"No, when I asked her she just said personal business."

"Well send her in then."

"All rightie." Teeyona said.

I straightened up my lab coat and smoothed out my skirt and put my glasses on, they give me a more distinguished look, at that moment there is a knock at my door. Tee opens it and says "Here's Carnesha." She's beautiful. A ten. She has that much craved hourglass figure. She's wearing a matching pink and blue skirt and tank top outfit that fits her body to a tee. She's hot.

"Thanks dear, Carnesha come in, how may I help you?"

"Look, I am going to keep this short, blunt and I am cutting all the bullshit out. I am fucking your man, have been fucking him for quite sometime now, and I will continue to fuck him for quite sometime after this."

I am at a loss for words. This broad just traipsed her thick ass in here and tells me she's fuckin mine... and she's going to continue fucking him! Alright, I got something for her! I jump up, yell "Bitch!" and lunged for her throat. Well folks, let's just say that my fingers never touched her throat. In one smooth movement she had counterattacked me, spun me around and dipped me on my back. I landed with a thud on the floor. She climbed on top of me, sitting on my chest, pussy just inches from my face. I couldn't resist, I've always loved a good looking woman, and if she wasn't feeling my cunnilingus then she could get the fuck outta my office. I commenced to give her pussy one hell of a licking. It wasn't a nice, sweet, love filled session. It was a rough, 'bitch I hate you' meeting between my tongue and her pussy. Well she obviously enjoyed it seeing how she came all over my face.

"All right, you've got my undivided, non violent attention (non violent, non violent). Proceed please." I said.

"I am in love with your man. I can't let anything come in between what we have going on. But you're nagging him constantly about where he's going or what he was doing when he gets back is fucking up my happiness. He doesn't want to lose you, says you are a dime in the wife category, but you don't do anal. Your man is in love with fucking my ass, and I am in love with him fucking my ass. He has told me he can't lose you just because you don't like it up the ass. He wants to break it off with me, not gonna happen!! I need that dick up my ass!! Do you understand me? I need it. I am willing to pay you $5,000 a month to A: not say anything to my man. You see, Milt is crazy. Milt will kill me with out a second thought. He killed my mom for crying out loud, killed her to show me how serious he was about me. And B: I need you to keep home happy. Don't nag him about where he's going or where he's been. Let him be free. Can you do that for me?"

Let me think about this: $5,000 for silence and to keep home happy. I could use that $5,000, my retirement goal is to buy a RV trailer and travel around the world. $5,000 a month will help that fund grow significantly.

"Yeah. Consider it a done deal. But you need to drain him every moment you can. He will never get up in this pussy again. Ever! No wonder my pussy has a shitty smell. It all makes sense now." I spit out in disgust.

"You're not going to sleep with him? But then he'll wanna leave you for me, and I can't risk that happening. Milt will go ballistic!" Carnesha squeaks.

"Look, I am going to fake a medical condition. I'll say I have cancer of the pussy canal. That'll make him stay with me, okay? You'll continue to get your ass dug out and keep your life at the same time. Now, I need a security deposit of $20,000. Can you handle that?" I asked snidely.

"Yeah, I'll have it for you by the end of the week. And your $5,000 will be deposited into your account at the end of each month." She informed me. "You should really consider taking it up the ass, your mans dick is not too big to make it feel uncomfortable, but not to small to make it unnoticeable. He makes me cum so hard out of my ass! The best ass sex ever. I save the ass for him and the pussy for Milt. That way Milt is none of the wiser! I have it all figured out if I do say so myself! Just thinking about the feel of BJ's dick ripping open my asshole, then the feel of my ass juices mixing with his dick juices! Oh fuck yeah! Don't wait up for him tonight. "

"Whatever" I mutter, "just make sure I have my money on time."

That is how 4 years ago, I became single, but not. I have made $260,000 and will continue to accept it as long as the money keeps rolling in. I no longer sleep in the same room as the filthy scumbag. I have told him I have cancer of the Uterus. I can't have sex and I need to stay isolated in a separate sterile room. He accepts it, he can now cum and go whenever he pleases. We hardly ever see each other, which is fine. He gets to do him and live rent free and I get to do me and collect my easy made $5,000 a month. The downfall is I can't pursue another, and another dares not pursue me. I am in quite a pickle dick. But, hey. Money talks and bullshit walks, or at least that's what they say.

Nonetheless, it is quite sad and sickening. Sad because I have a crush on this man who doesn't know I even exist, and sickening because even if he did he wouldn't dare fuck with the woman of a gangsta. Fuck! Is the money worth it? $5,000, yes it is. But not.

Here I am, panties soaking wet from another episode of spontaneous cumming, due to a man who doesn't even know I exist. See! I just walked right past him and he not so much as blinked an eye! Every morning on my way to work I pass him on the corner, standing there, gorgeous, waiting for the shuttle train. On hot days he'll have his shirt off which is the best sight for me to take in. His fine ass built body glistening in the morning sun, abs ripped nicely but not to much that it makes him look like a workoutaholic (if that's a word), his pants hang below that cut line... you know that line that leads down to the prize, oh! He is just too damn sexy for me, and he never even looks my way. I've worn tighter and tighter fitting clothes, trying to tempt him. Damn if my clothes get any tighter I'll cut off my circulation! Maybe I don't look good anymore. Maybe as I age I get uglier. That has to be it. Yeah. I've put on some weight, my breasts, ass and thighs have plumped up about 2 sizes. I'm rocking that coke bottle figure hard though. But it's obviously not enough to catch the eye of 'the lust of my heart'. Oh well, in my dreams.

"Good morning Teeyona. What does the schedule look like today?" I ask as I walk into my place of employment.

"Girl we are BUSHED! Appointments every half hour! Naw! I'm just playing, you have one patient today. Just one. I guess everyone else is going to the Juneteenth festival. I heard someone say that they're giving out free shots of Patron. "

"Okay good. Then after the appointment we can cut out and go shake our groove thing at the festival. I heard Tech n9ine was going to make an appearance and you know how I feel about Tech n9ne. Who is the patient and what are they being seen for?" I asked.

"His name is Maurice Baldwin, he has never been here, 35 years old and he is here for a routine physical. "

"Okay, shouldn't take to long then. We should be done by 10am. Let me know when he arrives, I want to make this as snappy as possible."

"Neish, is everything okay? You look kind of flushed and nervous... oh! Let me guess, you saw Lips again and now you have to change your underwear? Am I right?"

"Yes, you are right. You are very right." Maybe I'll call a escort and have him service me. Four years is just way to long to go without. Four years since a man has seen what goes on under my clothes. Four years since a man has fondled me, caressed me or made me cum. I never knew you could get so backed up that cum would just leak out of you, I didn't think it was physically possible. Well, it is. I need to get laid soon.

Where the fuck is my underwear stash at? "Damn! Teeyona! Did you move my backup supply of underwear?"

"No hoe! You probably creamed yourself so many times that you have used up your stash. Maybe you should have a secret back up stash! L.O.L!"

"I know huh, I can't keep these on though, the wetter my pussy, the quicker I get pushed over the edge and have a spontaneous eruption. I'll just take these off and give my precious treasure some room to breath. We'll stop by my place and grab some fresh panties on the way to the festival." As I walk back to my office I am thinking about Lips again. I have never been this infatuated with another human being EVER! I mean, when I see this fine specimen with his long hair that is worn in either a big afro or in two cornrows, and his Carmel complexion, brownish hazel eyes, and of course his lips! All of that added to his sexy ass body and oh yeah, he has tattoos! From what I can see he has one on each upper shoulder and a big one on his stomach, I think that one says thug life, but I am not quite sure. This man is physically the man of my dreams. Yes he is.

"Neisha! Neisha! Snap out of it!" Teeyona snapped.

"What!? Oh! I'm sorry... I was, I was thinking about Mr. Lips again."

"Neisha, if you keep this up I am going to flip you onto your back like Carnesha did, remember that, only this time it's going to be me that does the licking! You will cum and then I will fuck you with this instrument! Something has got to give!" she declared. "This is ridiculous! Absurd! You must get it together! Anyway, your 9:00 is here, and I must say, he is quite the looker." Tee said.

"Tee! Don't do it! You promised you weren't going to fuck anymore of my patients! "I laughed.

"Don't trip, it aint even like that. I'm a full fledged lesbian now. Remember Mr. Mandingo? He killed it for the rest of man kind."

"Girl what happened? He didn't hit you did he?" I asked.

"Naw, aint no shit like that. He just wore my damn pussy out something proper. I don't EVER want another dick inside of me again. As a matter of fact I think his dick is still lodged inside of me. Fuck! He put new meaning to fucking someone's brains out. I'm kewl. It'll be a minute till this pussy of mine heals. It needs to be kissed back to health!" she giggled.

"You're bad Tee." I said as I shook my head.

"I know, I know, jealousy is a bitch. I do what others wish they could and still stay sassy but classy. Ya dig? Anyways, back to work. I had Mr. Baldwin strip down to his boxers. He's ready and waiting for you... to examine him." She's cracking up by now.

"Thank you Tee. Thank you." I say as I walk towards the room.

"Knock Knock, Mr. Baldwin?"

"Yeah, enter." A deep voice calls out.

I take two steps into the room, pull back the curtain and oh... my... God... it's... he's... Lips... in my room, in just his draws... oh... my... god. K.I.T, keep it together, compose yourself, and breathe. "Hello Mr. Baldwin, im going to be your nurse today. My name is Neisha and how can I do you today?"

"I, I mean, what can I do for you today, what brings you here to me, to my clinic I mean." I stammer.

"Well, I just made the local basketball team and they need me to get a full body physical. Your clinic was on my way practice, so here I am." He says. Damn, and I thought maybe he had noticed me after all and was using this appointment as an excuse to come and see me. In my dreams huh, in my flippin dreams.

"Okay, I can definitely help you out then, I need you to answer a few questions and then we can proceed. Any illnesses in your family?" "No." "Do you smoke?" "No." "Ever had a STD?" Please say no. "No." "Are you involved with multiple partners?" "No." Either he's lying or he has a bad ass chick that is keeping his attention, his full undivided attention.

"Okay, let me take a look at your eyes." Oh shit, I need to maintain my composer, I feel a orgasm coming, don't do it... please don't do it... the last thing I need is to lose my license for indecent behavior. Keep the cum in the pussy, KEEP THE CUM IN THE PUSSY...

"Your eyes look great, so do your ears, now can you please open your lips, I mean mouth so I can look at your tonsils. Great, great, grrrrrrrr (shit, its happening) rrrrrrreeeeeAAAAT!" I came... fuck... I came. It's trickling down my leg, oh! No panties to catch the runneth over... shit! I'm done now. Its over for me. I back myself up to the wall, careful to not catch his gaze "Look, I apologize, I, I" I look up and he is standing up looking at me with the biggest erection I have ever seen. I'm sure he would make Teeyonas Mandingo look like a Vienna sausage.

"Sorry for my hard on, but that show you just put on was way to arousing. I wont tell, if you wont tell." He said in a sexy ass voice.

"Look, I don't normally do that, well, I do, but I don't, I am going to be embarrassingly real with you. Please promise not to laugh, at least not on the outside okay." I'm really about to spill my guts to this man, here goes nothing...

"Mr. Baldwin, Maurice. I have been 'jocking' you for two years now. Before today, I would refer to you as Mr. Lips. I have fantasized about you and me in various positions and predicaments. In my eyes you are the perfect male specimen. Part of my dream came true today when I walked in here and here you were, in your boxers, lips wet and hair out in a 'fro."

"Okay, but that doesn't explain what just happened. You have cum trickling down your left leg dear." He said in that sexy voice of his.

Dear! He called me dear, which has got to be a good sign.

"I have become so backed up, sexually, that I cum at the slightest bit of arousal. When you opened those ruby red of yours it sent me over the edge. I'm so sorry again. I meant no disrespect." I pleaded.

"The only time its disrespectful is when you look like the gorilla from who framed Roger Rabbit. You my dear are a form of visual heaven." Did he really just say that? He just said I am form of visual heaven! Whoo hoo! K.I.T, K.I.T!!

"It's also disrespectful if you have a man, and you do. B.J, remember him?"

"How do you know about me and him? Are yall patnas?" I asked with fear in my voice.

"Naw, it aint nothing close like that. I know all the wangstas round this neighborhood... I also know of all the beautiful women in the hood. I've never seen ya'll together, but ya'll surely live in the same house and I have been told that you two are a serious item. Is this true Miss Thang?" OMG!! He knows who I am!

Here we go... "Yes, but no. It is a terribly complicated situation I have placed myself in. Let me just assure you that we have not been a couple -- in that way -- for four years, and counting. I hate him, despise, but... its just really complicated."

"Ight, your business is your business. One mans loss is another mans treasure, ya feel me! So, um, nurse Neish, are you going to finish my exam? I all of a sudden have a terrible ache in my testicles." He chuckles.

I push myself off of the wall, take my hair out of its bun, it falls down my mid back. I keep my glasses and nurse hat on (sexy, sexy, and sexy); I unbutton one button at a time. With each button I undo I sway my hips to the side. By the time I reach the last button I can see the wet stain, made by his pre cum, on his gray and black boxers. He is staring at me so intensely; my already hard nipples get even harder. I seductively pull my shirt the rest of the way off my body. I turn around, time to remove the skirt. I bend over so he can see my naked pussy; I take my right pointer finger and insert it into my hot pussy hole, remove it and lick it clean. Damn I taste good! Still bent over I pull the skirt over my plump ass and let it fall the rest of the way to the floor. I straighten my body up so he can see me, the sexy nurse that I am. I am wearing a see thru light pink lace bra, white thigh highs and my 2inch white and pink heels. I turn myself on, and from the look of the straining bulge in his shorts I am turning him on to. I never take my eyes off of his, even as his eyes rape my body I keep a solid connection, I need to see the affect I have on this man, this man that I have been trying to snag for two damn long. I slowly walk towards him, slowly, running my hands over my breasts, squeezing my nipples, all while keeping his gaze locked with mine. I am standing just inches from him now, the tip of his dick is touching my mid thigh, he makes it jump, and it bounces against my thigh. My hands are in his hair now, massaging his scalp with my nails, grabbing his hair. A moan escapes his throat "Oooh, I like that nurse." My lips touch his, such soft, smooth, warm lips. It's like touching warm air. I keep my lips pressed against his for the count of 24, no tongue, just lips on lips. I slip the tip of my tongue into his mouth. He snatches it up with such a sucking swiftness that makes me toes curl. I press my bare pussy as close to his covered dick as I can get it and start rubbing my clit against his dick and thigh. The feelings that are flowing through my body are indescribable. If I could put one word to it, I would say 'rainbow'. The colors of the rainbow were flowing all thru my body. I felt another orgasm building, this was going to be a big one "OOOOOO AAAAAAA HHHHHAAAAAA FFFFFUUUCKKK MEEEEEEEE! Fu fu fu fuck". I panted. I looked down at his leg and saw a stream of my juices trickling down his leg, all the way down his calf and resting in a puddle on the floor. "Uh uh uh, all of this and you aint even got a piece of my eight ball! You the true definition of a bust it baby!" I cup my hands around his face and pull his face towards mine again; I give him butterfly kisses all on and around those ruby reds of his. "Yum, your lips are just so yummy, a gift for me sent down from heaven, perfect."