Mr. Magoo Gets Teased

Story Info
Older overweight man gets fucked by couple.
1.8k words
3.92
36k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to the casino on Tuesday night with expectations to find Mr. Magoo and dance and possibly who knows? Mr. Magoo is an older, heavy set man that I had danced with a few weeks earlier in the casino bar and had robbed his cock through his pants till he came I am sure. I had hoped he would have a room, no wife with him, or maybe a trip to our vehicle or his..

Mr. Magoo was nowhere to be found in the casino bar...damn, darn and double darn. My pussy was wet and I was at the least anticipating teasing him while his wife and Bob would watch. Bob was going to just stay at the bar while I did my teasing. I was wearing a tight top and tight jeans with higher heels than normal. Just enough 'tease' to get me some looks but not to be overboard for a 58 yr old woman. Bob had bought me the heels for Christmas and they were just perfect for an older lady like me whose husband wants to have her tease older men!!! I am getting off the story here..sorry.

At any rate, we decided to leave and go and gamble a bit... I lost of course...$50 or so..Bob won of course..about $200 so he and I decided to play his money..actually I decided that!!! I took a $20 bill and was playing a nickel machine when Bob came up and tapped me on the shoulder and pointed over to another row of machines...there was Mr. Magoo and his wife!!! She was playing the slot and he was just standing and watching. As normal he had on a sportcoat and tie. This has always intrigued Bob and I as typically this casino is kind of a Walmart Crowd and there he is, always dressed up. Maybe that is one of the reasons why I want to fuck this guy, but again I am digressing aren't I? Sorry.

Bob and I discussed the plan of action at this point. We just were going to keep our eye on Mr. M until he went to the bar or went to a machine. We didn't have to wait long as he walked away and went way over to the other side of the casino to the high limits lounge!! I like that!! A big spender. We followed him and watched as he was playing some $5 machines. I think he put a $100 bill in. So, plan number one...I went in and sat beside him. I wasn't going to risk playing all that money so I was just going to say 'hi' and ask if he remembered me from a couple of weeks ago when we danced. It didn't take more than a quick look from him as I sat down that I knew he remembered me and how I stroked his cock through his pants. So my big introduction plan was shot that was for sure. He remarked how glad he was to see me and all that. I again was impressed that he was such a gentleman. His name was Jim...so no more Mr. Magoo now!! Darn..Bob and I had fun with the Magoo name.

We did the small talk thing as he kept playing a little bit. He asked, "Would you like to take a few pulls on my machine?" I knew by the look in his eyes that he certainly had a double meaning to that question.

"I would love to", I responded, and gave him a sexy wink and a laugh and ran my hand over his arm and down his thigh. When he and I changed seats I looked over at Bob and nodded. I didn't know my plan for sure, but knew that something would be exciting anyway as there weren't any other players at the time. When he went behind me he rubbed his hand over my ass and gently squeezed it. I know that as we played the machine there was quite a bit of touching going on. He would reach across to show me something or to hit a button on the machine and brush my breasts and nipples. I know there was plenty of sexual type talk only not straight out.

I know what got it started..he said that he wished he could get lucky tonite.

I said, "You just may!!! You never know!" This went on for some time..we actually did win $300 together and he said we could split it. That was my opening and I said, "You need to be properly thanked for that"!

He replied,."What do you mean?"

"Would your wife miss you if we went to my room for a bit?" I asked.

He stated, "That may not be a good idea as I am going to meet her in the room after we are done gambling."

So, being the little old slut that I am, I ran my hand over his thigh and up to his crotch. lightly rubbing his cock and then asked if he wanted to join me in my car!! He grabbed my hand and placed it more firmly over his now very hard cock and said, "What do you think? Can you tell by feeling this hard on?"

" Yes", is all I could say and we got up and left, but not before Bob and I made eye contact though.

We walked together out the door and neither of us said another word. I was beginning to question a bit whether I was losing my mind, as anyone could have seen us walk out and knew that we were going to fuck.

At that point I do remember thanking Bob for one of his little quirks. Actually 2 of his quirks combined into one. Even though we don't have a really new car, an older Cadillac, he always parks in a remote spot in a parking lot for fear of door dings, and he also wants us to get the exercise. No matter where we go we always park a long ways from the door. There were cars around, but it was pretty sparse. As I think back now we had some perfect 33 degree weather, rare for this time in the upper Midwest. When we got to the car I was so turned on by the thought of what I was going to do and wondering how Bob was going to watch, etc that I reached for his zipper right away and took out his cock. It was pretty good sized for an older man.

I barely was able to contain myself as I told him he was so hard and firm. He said, This is the hardest and biggest I have been for a long time."

He talked dirty as I lowered my mouth to his cock. "That feels so good, I want to fuck you, suck me please."

I just kept greedily sucking his cock as I didn't care if he came or not...even though I am not a huge fan of cum in mouth I do enjoy pleasing my men so he started moaning and pretty soon, he asked if he could cum in my mouth...what a gentleman...and all I did was suck harder...about 10 seconds later he shot a wad. not real huge but for a man in his late 60's I guessed it wasn't bad.

I sat up and he apologized for cumming in my mouth and said he was sorry over and over...his cock was still hard so I didn't think he was so sorry!! I told him that I enjoyed every second of it and not to apologize.

Suddenly the door opened and Bob looked in and said, " Are you two enjoying yourself"? Jim got pretty flustered until I spoke to Bob and said, "Honey, this is Jim, a friend I met. and he is such a nice, sexy man!" Jim knew right away that this was not going to be a problem. Obviously he had seen Bob looking at us on the dance floor weeks earlier and also probably in the casino. and we thought we were so cute. I am pretty sure he had us scoped out as well as we had him scoped out.

Bob asked, "Did you enjoy that blow job?" Bob remarked that he sure had as he was standing just a few cars away and even though the windows were pretty fogged up he had seen quite a bit to know that Jim was being satisfied by his wife.

At that point, I had no clue what would happen, but Bob took care of that as he unzipped his pants and said, "Kay, would you please do me now? Jim, you can stay and watch if you like or even play with my sweet wife if you would like? Kay, I think you would like that wouldn't you?"

He then told me to pull my pants down. I got up on my knees and pulled my jeans down and then leaned over and started to suck Bob's cock. It didn't take too long before Jim pulled my thong panties down and was sticking his fingers in my pussy and rubbing my breasts through my shirt as I was partially bent over his lap. I kept sucking Bob and Jim kept playing with me, but I can tell he was trying to move out to behind me so I slid over up against the front seat as much as I could. For an old man, Jim moved pretty well and he was soon behind me sucking my pussy or trying to anyway. I think he was tonguing my asshole more as we were limited in how much we could move. That didn't last long and he lifted up and entered me from behind with his cock.

Bob was watching this and moaning ...talking and saying things like "fuck my pretty little wife Jim" and "Do you like fucking her?" Jim, was basically only grunting responses at this point.. Within a few seconds after that Bob shot his wad all over my face. Jim just kept fuckin me, very hard and very fast and for a long time. I was afraid that he was going to have a heart attack he was working so hard. He just could not cum. Bob kept urging him on and finally he came, although I don't think it was much. I could not feel any rush of liquid in my pussy like sometimes.

It was so darn hot in the car for a cool December night. in more ways than one. Everyone got their clothes buttoned up and of course as always things were awkward. Bob is always very eloquent and basically told Jim that everything was fine and not to worry as we are a very discreet professional couple and would keep things safe and we expected the same from him.

He thanked us for that as he said he was very prominent in the area and told us where he lived and that he was retired, etc. Bob again reassured him and told him to save me a dance that night!!!

Gosh, I was afraid maybe Bob wanted me to fuck him again!! Or at least tease him!! Sounded good.

I wonder what the future will bring???