Mr. Maleus

Story Info
She has a close encounter with her childhood boogeyman.
1.8k words
4.27
53.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose hated being back in her childhood home, but she hadn't counted on the fire that had swept through her apartment and vaporized most of her belongings. She hadn't really had much of a choice; it was either return home or sleep on the streets. She had come to live in the house with her Grandmother when she was ten years old, after her family had been killed in a car accident. She had only stayed four years before moving in with an aunt. She had found the place too creepy, too depressing. She had spent the loneliest years of her childhood here. And now here she was, and of all the days she could have arrived, of course it had to be Halloween. The spookiest day of the year. Maybe that was why she was having so much trouble getting to sleep.

Grandma hadn't altered Rose's bedroom in the slightest since she had moved out. It was still pink, still full of dolls and stuffed animals. Her bed was the same narrow one with the white lace canopy. She stared up at the frilliness above her and remembered what the nights had been like here. As a kid she had always believed that a boogeyman lived under her bed. He lurked beneath it waiting for the moment when she would be foolish enough to poke her head out from beneath the covers. Then he would seize her and drag her down with him to the shadowy kingdom underneath the bed. She had named the creature Mr. Maleus, and it was in large part due to him that she had been so eager to move in with her aunt. Mr. Maleus had given her sleepless nights until she was fourteen years old. Her old boogeyman's face followed her down into darkness.

********************

She was the captain of a big, old-fashioned ship that bobbed and skimmed over the waves. She was searching for buried treasure on a faraway isle. She had thought she was the only one aboard but then she heard footsteps behind her. She turned and saw a thin, pale man approaching. His features were sharp and angular, his hair shaggy and dark brown. His eyes were golden and had slited pupils. "I never thought I'd see you again, Rosie," he said.

"Who are you?" she asked. For some reason this man was frightening her very badly.

"I'm Mr. Maleus," he said, getting closer. "Don't you remember?"

"You're not real. I made you up when I was a kid."

Mr. Maleus shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not." He stopped when he was about a foot away from her and regarded her. "You certainly have grown up," he said, his eyes traveling up and down her body, or at least what was visible of it through her bulky captain's coat. "Why don't we have a change of scene?" He snapped his fingers and suddenly they were no longer on a boat. They were standing on a sandy beach and Rose was naked. She shrieked and tried to cover herself with her hands. Mr. Maleus laughed. "Quite lovely," he said.

"Give me back my clothes!"

"If you insist." He snapped his fingers again and Rose found that she was now wearing a tiny purple sundress, barely long enough to cover her ass and semi-transparent. He hadn't bothered to provide any underwear. "That's much better than what you were wearing before."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Do you really want to know?" He reached out to encircle her waist with one arm, his golden eyes glinting in the sun off of the water. She shied away from him, pushing away so hard that she almost fell on her ass. He disappeared from in front of her and before she had time to wonder where he could have gone she felt him pressing himself against her back. She cried out and tried to struggle away from him but he wrapped his arms around her. His cock was pressing against her backside, hard and incredibly big. "I'm doing this to you," he whispered in her ear, his hands beginning to stroke her belly, "because I need you to help me."

"How?" she let out a high-pitched squeak when his hands found her breasts and gave them a hard squeeze. Again she tried to get away, but he held her close.

"You have to fuck me. You're the first woman who's slept in this bed in eighty years and you came on just the right night. Halloween is when the physical world and the spirit world come together."

"No!" Rose gasped. "You're my fucking childhood boogeyman!"

He wriggled his hips slightly so that his cock ground against her ass. "Do you think I want to be a boogeyman? It's not a very satisfying line of work. I used to be an incubus."

He gave her nipples a deep pinch and then his hands began to glide lower. He lifted the hem of her sundress. "No," she moaned, trying to pull it back down. Why was she so helpless? This was like those dreams where you try desperately to run but can't go above a crawl.

"Yes," he hissed, and then his fingers were spreading the lips of her pussy. Rose groaned and squirmed but when he pinched her clit between two fingers and began to work it back and forth she went limp, pleasure jolting through her.

"You're going to give me that burst of power I need to become an incubus once more. Just say yes. I promise that it will be a night you'll never forget."

Rose felt herself tensing all over. His fingers were maddening her. She wanted so badly to come but she couldn't bring herself to just give into him like that. "No," she said, but her voice was unsure now, drugged by pleasure. He released her clit and then dipped two fingers inside of her, curving them upwards so that she could toy with her g-spot. She cried out softly.

"Yield to me, and I'll give you pleasure like you've never even dreamed of," Mr. Maleus whispered, his breath hot in her ear.

Rose couldn't take it anymore. She was shaking all over and every nerve felt as if it were on the verge of exploding. "Ok," she said, "Ok! This is only a dream. Yes, I'll fuck you!"

*************

When Rose woke up she was covered in sweat and trembling uncontrollably. Her pussy was soaking wet and she realized a split second later that there was someone in bed with her. Someone was laying beside her, naked, his hard cock pressing against her thigh. She turned her head and bit back a scream. Mr. Maleus regarded her with his golden eyes and smiled.

"Thank you for agreeing to help me," he said, and before she even knew he was going to move he had rolled on top of her beneath the covers. He positioned his knees between her legs so that she couldn't close them his cock pressed against her belly.

"Wait," she said, trying to sit up. "That was a dream."

"Of course it was," he said, and he lowered his head to kiss her. His tongue flicked into her mouth, tasted her and then retreated. "And you said yes."

"But I--"

"Hush," he said, and he kissed her again, more deeply this time. Then he began to kiss his way from the corner of her mouth, down her neck and onto her breasts. He took first one nipple into his mouth and then another, sucking them greedily and then going even lower. He kissed her belly, her thighs, and then his tongue broached the lips of her pussy. He found her clit at once and began to lick at it with quick, rough strokes.

Rose cried out helplessly. "But I'm a virgin!" It was true. There had been a couple near misses, but she was technically still a virgin.

Mr. Maleus stopped licking her for a moment so that he could look up at her and smile. "Even better," he said. "I promise I'll be gentle." Then he started back up again, attacking her clit with renewed vigor and Rose gave up. This felt too incredible. She relaxed into him and he gripped her hips, bringing her more fully into his mouth. She felt the tension coiling in her abdomen, braced herself for the explosion and then gave a little scream of release as she came hard against his mouth. He pulled away from her and crawled back up her body, kissing her lips so that she could taste her own juices. "I'm feeling stronger already," he said. He began rocking his hips so that the tip of his cock brushed against the slick lips of her vulva. "Are you ready to go further?"

"Yes," Rose breathed. She readied herself for pain, but all she felt when Mr. Maleus slid inside of her was a throb of intense pleasure. She shuddered and cried out, locking her legs around his waist as he began to slide in and out of her. His cock pressed against her g-spot with every stroke and soon she was coming again, the spasms deeper and even stronger than before.

"Mmm," Maleus groaned, "Keep going on like that Rosie and I'll be stronger than ever. Come again for me." He rolled them, pulled Rose to her hands and knees and began to slam into her from behind. This provided an entirely new angle of stimulation and when he reached down and started playing with her clit she was helpless to deny him what he asked for. She came again, even harder than before, cry after cry tearing from her throat.

"Again," Maleus said. His voice was deeper, hungrier. The ferocity of his thrusts increased. He slammed into her and stroked her, coaxed her until she came again. Then he flipped her over and took her in another position. She came twice more that she could remember and then everything went fuzzy. She couldn't keep track the number of times she climaxed, the number of positions he contorted her into. All she knew was that when reality finally reasserted itself, Rose felt more drained than she ever had in her life.

Mr. Maleus was standing at the foot of her bed, looking down on her. He was fully dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a black t-shirt. His face looked fuller now and ruddy with good health. He almost glowed. "Thanks Rosie," he said, striding forward to kiss her forehead lightly. She shivered. "You really gave me the boost I needed."

"Glad I could help," she mumbled. Despite her exhaustion she felt oddly content.

"I'm off to bigger and better things now. No more boogeyman for me. I may come visit your dreams again some time. Perhaps next Halloween."

"I think I'd like that," Rose said, her eyes beginning to drift closed. She was so tired.

"Sweet dreams Rosie," he whispered. There was a shiver in the air and he was gone.

She fell into sleep then, a smile playing over her lips. At last she had found a way to come to terms with her childhood demons.

The End