Mr. Mandingo Ch. 04

Story Info
Mr. Mandingo discovers he is the perfect birthday gift.
3.5k words
4.48
40.7k
21
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: The Perfect Birthday Gift

"Oh My God, Marcus you're going to make me cum again!"

The woman who screamed that out was Amanda. Amanda was the latest addition to my growing clientele. Three weeks had gone by since my night with Jeanie. Amanda was a 41 year old divorcee who job occupation was a PA (physician assistant). When she wasn't working 12 hour shifts, Amanda was busy being a mother to three teenagers. You could guess that left little time for any kind of a social life. There is only so much a woman can take before she needs a break. Some women pick up hobbies or exercise to find a way to release the tension building. Some women enjoy a more physical release of tension. This is what led Amanda to me, Marcus aka Mr. Mandingo. For a fee a provide women with a sexual experience they only seen in interracial porno films.

Amanda was on all fours as I fucked her doggystyle on the hotel floor. My hands pulled her black hair as my black cock slammed in and out of her wet pussy. I could tell that Amanda was experiencing a sexual drought from how tight her pussy was. I gave Amanda's ass a smack and grab her hips and fucked her even harder. I could see with each stroke as I enter and exit her sloppy pussy that she was creaming on my massive black pole.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Marcus I'm going..." was all Amanda could say.

I lost count of how many times I made Amanda cum. She was cumming again and she let out ear piercing scream. I'm sure we would be getting a call from the Hotel's manager about the noise. I slowly slid my dick out of her wet and now red pussy. I stood up over her just to take in my handy work. Amanda lay on the hotel floor, sweaty and trying to catch her breath. I took her in my arms and picked her up to carry her to the bed. I laid her down gently and pulled the covers over her. I grabbed my clothes and was about to get dress.

"Marcus don't leave yet. I know this might different but can you just hold me till I fall asleep?" Amanda asked me with a sad look on her face.

One look at her face I could tell not only was Amanda experiencing a sexual drought but also an intimate one as well. I thought to myself what the hell. I climb in the bed and got under the covers with her and held her tightly in my arms. Amanda's head laid on my chest as her soft white hands rub my brown skin. I heard her let out a sigh of relief. I didn't have any other clients for the rest of the night and I know Janet warned me about this. Letting a client get too emotional invested into me. I know Janet would disapprove but I rationalize by telling myself happy customers lead to repeat business.

Three days had gone by and my life had changed since I went into business with Janet. I was making so much money that I was able to go part time at my real 9 to 5. I decided quitting my job would bring about to many questions from family and friends. So I told my supervisor and family that I was going part time to go back to school. That wasn't a bad idea at all. The money I was bringing in and the amount of free time my "new job" allowed me to have would give me time for school. I was starting to wonder should I feel guilty about my new "occupation". Then again it was allowing me a chance to better myself is what I told myself. This would be temporary until I graduate and start a real career.

On Thursdays I would have lunch with Janet to discuss the business. Janet was very professional but she also asked me about my family and how were things going. I told her I planned to go back to school and she was happy about it to my surprise. We met on Thursdays to plan out my schedule. Weekends were my busiest days. She would give me the name of the client, what hotel they were staying at and what time to meet them. She would even give me client feedback on their experience with me.

"So I spoke with Amanda today and it seems like you made quite the impression on her." Janet said while taking a sip of her whine.

"Really?" I asked wondering if Amanda told her about what happened after the sex.

Yes. She said and I quote "I haven't been fucked like that since college." She also said that her pussy would never be the same again. Janet told me with a smirk on her face.

Before I could respond Janet said. "Oh yea she also said and I also quote "Falling asleep in his big brown muscular arms was heavenly." Janet face was now had a serious expression.

"Look here Marcus. I understand to you that cuddling may not be a big deal but as I told you before this is a business. We need to conduct ourselves in a professional manner. The last thing we need is these women developing an emotional attachment to you. What happens if you decide to get in a serious relationship and these women see you with your girlfriend and cause a scene? What happens when one of our married clients follow you to your actual job? We provide a sexual service. That's it. I'm telling you this because I don't want anything to happen to you."

Once Janet was done speaking she gave me a sheet a paper with the name Leila. She told me that Leila was the client for tonight and I would meet her at the Marriott at 8pm. Before Janet left the table she gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Look I'm being hard on you because I see the potential you have kid. I don't want to see you mess things up on a mistake that could have been avoided."

Janet words stayed with long after she left the restaurant. I was not going to make the same mistake twice. I left the restaurant to prepare for tonight. I went to my barber to get a fresh cut and trim and I also went to get a manicure as well. Funny thing is before this I would never get a manicure but as Janet explained to me women hate to have the vaginas scrapped by long nails. Once I finish with that I take a shower and I'm on my way.

I arrived at the Marriott at 7:50pm. In what I dubbed my "Mr. Mandingo Attire" a black Armani suit and shoes to match. A little gift I got for myself. I went inside the hotel and to the floor the room was on. I stood outside of room and knocked on the door.

"Be right there." A female voice on the other side told me.

The door open and there stood a lovely blonde hair woman looking me up and down. She was wearing a tight black dress that showed off her figure very nicely. If I had to guess she was in her mid 40's but kept her body in shape. Her breast looked to be size 34C.

"Wow, I have to say your picture doesn't do you justice Marcus or is it Mr. Mandingo?" She said to me as allowed me to come into the room.

"Baby tonight is going to be a night you're never going to forget. You can call me anything you like." I told her while looking deep in her eyes and bringing her close to me. Her hands rubbed my crotch as she felt and grabbed my cock through my clothes.

"Holy, Shit. Is that it soft?" She said in a low nervous voice.

I nod my head yes to answer her question.

"I can see that Leila is in for a quite the night." She said as moved me to the bed.

"Wait aren't you Leila?" I asked her with a confuse look.

"No, sir I am not. My name is Elizabeth but you can call me Beth." She said with a devious smile across her face.

I began to wonder what was going on and then I saw a young lady emerge from the bathroom in black lingerie and matching high heels. Looking at the young woman I would have to guess she was between 18-20 years old. Beth walks over to the young woman.

"Marcus, I would like to introduce you to my daughter Leila." She said leaving me even more confused.

"Daughter?" I asked still trying to figure out what was happening.

"Yes my daughter. Marcus I'm sure you are confused so let me explain this to you. My daughter has always had a fascination with black men. I notice from the type of music she listens to, the movies she watches and even the websites she visits on our computer. My daughter and I have a close relationship. We talk about everything even sex. My daughter turned 18 last week and my gift to her is you. My daughter told me many times that she would like her first time to be with a black man. She told me many times she laid up in her bed dreaming about a black cock punishing her teenage pussy over and over. The thing about fantasies when we decide to act them out we are usually left disappointed. I remember my first time and it was over before it really began. I don't want that for Leila so I decided to seek out a professional. That's where you come in Marcus. I want you to give my daughter a night she will cherish forever."

When Beth was done explaining I look over to Leila and walk to her.

"You sure you want this?" I asked her while looking at her and holding her soft hands.

She looked at me with those pretty green eyes and blonde hair just like her mother. She gave me a nervous nod with a nervous grin to match. I pull her closely to me until she is against my body and I kiss her slowly. As our lips connect and our tongues touch I notice her mother sits on the bed. I think to myself is she really going to watch this? Then I quickly pay it no mind. It's her dime and if she wants to watch she can. I move my lips to Leila's neck and I kiss the side of neck. I sit her down on the bed not too far from her mother. I stand up so she can watch me undress. I slowly take my clothes off but stop at my boxers.

"Would you like to do the honor?" I ask her as I stood right in front of her as she sits on the bed. She looks at her mother with a smile.

"Girl what are you waiting for? If you don't better believe mommy will." Beth says to her daughter almost commanding her take my boxers off.

Leila places her hands on the side of my hips and grabs the waistband of my boxers. She slowly pulls them down to my feet to reveal my 14 inch black cock. Leila mouth open in shocked as her mother looked in awe as well.

"Can...Can I touch it?" She asked very nervously.

"Of course you can. I hope you do more than touch it." I told her looking down at her as she slowly reached out for it.

She grabs my black cock with her small white hands and examines it. She looks closely at my huge black mushroom head as her hands moves up and down my shaft. Her fingers trace over the veins on my dick.

"Mom it's so heavy and thick. How is this going to fit in my pussy?" She ask while squeezing my dick and stroking it at the same time.

"That's easy first we have to get it wet." I told her as I lower unto my knees to pull off her panties. Leila pussy was pink and already dripping wet. She had a little patch of her hair on her pussy which was cute. I placed her legs on my shoulders and proceeded to lick her inner thighs. I took a break from licking and kissing her thighs to place my thumb in my mouth. I made sure my thumb was wet and used it to rub Leila's love button. While my thumb rubbed her clit I slid my tongue in and out of her wet snatch. I tried to lick up all the juices that were dripping from her tender pink pussy. My lips squeezed her pussy lips as I tried to drain her drain. My lips went to her clit as my tongue made trace the letter "Z" over it as I lick it. I lick her clit over and over as I slid two of my fingers inside of Leila's pussy. Leila's pussy was tight real tight. I sucked her clit as I finger her slowly. The faster my fingers moved in her warm, wet womb the harder my lips sucked on her clit.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." Leila moaned over and over as she lay on the bed. Her legs wrapped tightly around my neck as my brown lips tried to squeeze the life out her clit. My fingers were going in and out of her wet pussy.

Leila head laid in Beth's lap as her mother stroke her hair and looked down at her.

"How does his tongue feel against your clit honey?" She asked her daughter while my tongue made small circles on her clit.

"Mommy it feels so good." Leila answered her mother while her hands rub my head as I ate her white pussy.

"Baby, this is why I wanted to get you a professional. Boys your age wouldn't take the time to make you feel this way. Young boys are dumb and full of cum and usually are done after a couple strokes. Speaking of strokes Marcus I think my precious daughter is ready for that big black dick now." Beth said as she rubs her daughter's forehead.

I nod in agreement and spread Leila's silky smooth legs wide open. I climb in between her legs and position myself to enter Leila's pussy. Leila was soaking wet but as I push my thick mushroom head inside of her she was still very tight.

"Oh shiiiiiit!" Leila moan as my dick finally was inserted inside of her. Leila was now biting my shoulder as I slowly push my dick in and out of her wet tight pussy. Her legs spread wide open as I thrust in and out of her. I used my hands to place her legs on my shoulders so I could go deeper.

"Mommy I can't take it. He's too big mommy." Leila said with both pleasure and pain in her voice.

Beth grabs her daughter's hands and squeezes them tightly.

"Yes you can baby. You can take that big black dick. Just relax and think of how good it feels. Doesn't it feel good as his dick stretches you open?" Beth asked her daughter trying to calm her down.

"Yes Mommy his dick feels so good. I can feel him in my stomach." Leila told her mother as I continue to fuck her.

"Do you want him to go faster baby? Would you Marcus black cock to fuck your white pussy faster? Do you think you can his cock like a grown woman?" Beth asked her daughter.

"Yes Mommy. I want him to fuck me faster. Please, Marcus fuck my pussy faster. I promise to be a big girl and take your big black cock." Leila told me while looking in my eyes.

How could I refuse a request like that? I stand up and turn Leila unto her stomach. I raise her ass up so I could fuck her doggystyle. I rub the head of my cock against her pussy and slapped it against her ass a couple times. I was teasing her on purpose and it didn't go unnoticed.

"You like teasing my baby girl Mr. Mandingo?" Beth asked in a playful way.

"Mommy tell him to put his cock inside of me now. My pussy needs his dick right now." Leila said in whiney way.

"You heard her Mr. Mandingo. Fuck my daughter right now." Beth told me while licking her lips seductively.

I obliged the both of them and put my rock hard cock inside of Leila's soaking wet pussy. I grab a hold of her hips and slam my cock in and out of her pussy. My hands squeeze her hips tightly as I fucked hard and fast. Leila moans turned to screams. I look down to see my cock go in and out of her pussy and saw that Leila was creaming on my dick. I love when a woman creams on my dick and it just inspires me to go even faster and harder.

"Mommy....Mommy.... he's going to....he's going to make me cum." Leila screams as my cock goes deeper inside of her.

I slap her on her ass and pull her hair as I continue to fuck her. I lean closer to her so I could kiss her.

"Mommy can't save you from this black cock sweet heart. That pussy belongs to me now. Now you will be addicted to black dick. I'm going to stretch your pussy open so wide that anything other than black dick won't do. I'm your Daddy now. Say it!" I told her as I fucked her pussy with no remorse.

"You're....You're...my daddy." Leila screamed as I pulled her hair and fucked her at the same time.

I smacked her on her ass again and went as fast as I could.

"Say it louder!" I commanded to her while her mother looked on. I notice that Beth hands were now rubbing her legs. I could see that "Mommy" was enjoying the show I was giving her. I gave Beth a wink and blew her kiss and continue to fuck her daughter's pussy.

"You're My Daddy! You're My Daddy! You're My Daddy!" Leila screamed over and over.

I took off her bra so I could squeeze her breast as I fucked her from the back. The tip of my fingers were now teasing her nipples. I could tell Leila was very close to cumming and I was as well.

"Daddy I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your black cock. Daddy....Daddy.... Daddy!" Leila screamed out at the top of her lungs.

Leila came and came hard all over my dick. My cock was now cover with her juices.

"Look at what you did sweet heart. You made a big mess all over my dick." I told her as I stroke my shaft so I could completely cover my cock with her juices.

"Don't worry Mr. Mandingo. I taught my daughter well and she knows if she makes a mess she has to clean it up. Don't you Leila." Beth teasingly told Leila.

"Yes Mommy." Leila said as she crawled on the bed towards me.

Leila tried her best to wrap her small mouth around head of my dick. She took the tip of her tongue and slowly licks up her juices off my cock. It wasn't long before my dick was cover in her saliva. Leila was now stroking my dick with both hands as she sucked my huge cum filled balls. Leila pussy might have been unexplored territory but I could tell this girl has sucked a couple dicks before. I grab her head and I start to fuck her mouth. Beth rubs her daughter's back as my dick head tickles her tonsils.

"That's it baby. Let him fuck your mouth like he fucked your pussy. You see that Mr. Mandingo my baby girl is taking your big black cock. Are you going to fill her mouth up with that thick creamy cum hiding in your sack?" Beth told me as she kissed her daughter on her cheek and even licked it to taste some of my pre cum.

I could no longer hold out. I push my dick as deep as I could and unloaded my cum all in Leila's mouth. Leila tried her best to swallow what she could but the rest leaked out the side of her mouth and landed on Leila's breast. When she was done swallowing my cum Leila continue to suck on my cock as it soften. Beth use two fingers to scoop up the cum that landed on Leila's breast and place it in her mouth.

"Yummy. Hmm, you know what Leila. I think mama should get a chance with Mr. Mandingo here as well. Since I am paying the bill and I have to say watching him pound your pussy has left my panties soak." Beth said as she sucks her fingers.

"Well as long as you're paying I see no reason why not" I told her as Beth takes my dick in her hands and leans in close to it.

To be continue