Mr. McGregor Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Porky_Pig
Porky_Pig
68 Followers

"I am going to milk you till you fill up this glass, old man." she said and continued his anal ministrations. Benjamin, felt a heavy sensation in his gut, almost like he was being tickled from the inside, and then it came like a sudden flood ... it felt as though some valve had been opened and Benny started dripping drops of cum which Cindy expertly caught in the shot-glass. The old man felt incredibly excited, but the sensations of an orgasm eluded him completely. It was as though he was leaking cum and not ejaculating.

Cindy continued manipulating the probe, and a second stream of cum dribbled out of poor Benny. Again the fucking bitch caught it in the shot-glass, not letting a single drop fall on the floor. Benny had started to soften as the knowledge that there would be no enjoyment for him sunk into the old mans brain. It was as though Cindy was making his ass-hole cum repeatedly without allowing poor Benny to have an orgasm. "Let me cum ... Let me cum ... please!" screamed Benjamin, but the icy bitch just continued grinding the device in his rectum. Each time after dribbling a stream of cum, Benjamin felt as though he was completely drained. However, after a few minutes of Cindy's expert rectal stimulation, the next stream of cum drained into the shot-glass. The old man's emotions swung like a pendulum, one minute, he was begging, "I can't cum any more ... please stop!" While the very next minute he would scream, "Let me cum ... Let me cum ... for God's sake ... Let me cum!"

After about fifteen minutes of milking his ass dry, Cindy brought the shot-glass up to his face and he was amazed to see that it was three quarters full. "Don't you dare stop until this is full ... you pathetic loser, or I make you scream like a two dollar whore." she whispered into his ear.

"I ... I ... can't." moaned Benjamin.

"Oh yes, you can and you will ... Tubby! I will make sure of that." she said in a firm no-nonsense voice.

Swish! ... Crack! Came the belt across the back of his thighs drawing a trickle of blood. Benjamin screamed and gyrated his ass grotesquely in the air. Cindy started laughing ... a merciless, heartless, humiliating, bitchy laugh.

Swish! ... Crack! Swish! ... Crack! Twice more she struck him while holding the shot-glass under poor Benny. Maybe it was the probe that was still lodged up his rectum, or her laughter aimed directly at him, or the abject humiliation that the old bastard was being subject to, but something started building up deep inside him.

His balls started swelling up and Benny started getting rock hard again. Swish! ... Crack! The old man felt a volcano rise in his bowels, Swish! ... Crack! He was starting to lose control of his mind. Cindy reached down between his massive thighs and took a hold of Benny with her thumb and forefinger. Swish! ... Crack! Came down the belt yet again while Cindy's fingers stroked the full two and a half inches of Benny. A delicious feeling overtook the old man, that of an orgasm building simultaneously in his ass, and his balls. He started making grunting noises like a cornered pig.

Swish! ... Crack! Then Benny came ... harder than he ever had in his life. Just when he had thought that he did not have any more cum to give, Cindy had made him cum one last time. It felt like the fluid that had been pent up in his balls since a long long time was released, and stream after stream of cum ejaculated from Benny filling the shot-glass to the top. Still the old man did not stop ... the shot-glass started overflowing, and Benjamin bellowed insanely before passing into unconsciousness.

When he woke up, he was fully dressed and laying down on a couch facing a desk across which sat a blond goddess. His clothes felt clean as if they had been washed and dried and he felt strangely at peace.

"How do you feel now, Mr. McGregor?" she asked him.

"Uh, what happened ...?" asked the old fool.

" Nothing, you were just telling me how much you liked those machines that you purchased from us last month." she said with a sly smile.

"The hell I did ... I hate those fucking machines ..." he blurted remembering bits and pieces of what had happened before he had passed out, and the pieces soon formed the full picture.

Cindy smiled at him and picked up a shot-glass filled with a white fluid, to his horror it was labeled with his name in the same copperplate script as the others on her desk. "Now will you make a phone call to the Bureau Mr. McGregor, or maybe I should call our corporate lawyer and slap a sexual assault lawsuit on your sorry ass?"

A half and hour later, Benjamin was seated in his limo with Henry next to him, and as he sipped on a glass of champagne. "Did you teach that bitch Cindy a lesson Boss?" asked Henry.

The old man looked at him sheepishly and barked, "shut the fuck up Henry ... let's go home."

Porky_Pig
Porky_Pig
68 Followers
12