Mr. Miller's 4th of July Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I did, but you always think you're so high and mighty. Really, what's this 'proper woman' shit? You've never worked a day in your life. You married a rich mark twenty years your senior, for what, love? Please. I'm glad you at least got to have kids, and they're doing well. Although having a nanny and a maid on duty does help, huh? Wouldn't want to miss your tennis lessons with Pier Antonio. You see, you and me aren't that different after all. We both use men to get what we want. We just wanted different things out of life."

"What are you talking about?"

"You see, I did trick you, but not like you're thinking."

"Again, what the fuck...."

"You remember at the start of this conversation, when you said that my voice sounded different, and I said I had a bug."

"Yeah. So?"

"Well, I feel fine...real fine. It only sounds like that because I'm taping this

call, you twit."

"Taping what...? WHAT?"

"That's right, someone smarter than me set it up. You see, I don't know what happened to the Miller tapes once the feds raided the place, but now I have my own."

"So?"

"So, I let you in on another secret. I never went to the Miller party. I've never had sex with even one Santa. I've never had sex with any two guys at the same time. And I've definitely never let a guy tie me up."

"You little bitch!"

"Yeah, maybe, but only when needed."

"So what're you planning to do with the tape?"

"It's not what I'm planning to do with the tape."

"Huh?"

"Well, I've already had my fun with you. Like, I know that wasn't the first time you've been tied up, now, was it?"

"Oh, you bitch, you said that was behind us."

"No, I lied. I can't believe you dumped me like a rock after that. I knew you wanted to try, but would never let go of your fears."

"No, I'm not like that; I'm not."

"Sure, you complained, but once I tied you up you seemed to enjoy it. Remember all those fun little toys I had back then. They made you come and come. Or was it because you were too helpless to stop me from using them? And then when I climbed up your body, my pussy over your face, you didn't say no. No, I remember you licked and licked. We had some fun times. It was only after -- when you told Mary -- that you changed, eventually into her little ass-kisser." (Wow! I always wondered.)

"Bite me."

"Been there, done that. But I know someone who'd love a piece of you. In fact, I think you've been his fantasy girl for years now."

"What?"

"Yeah, you see I'm going to send him this tape, and, well, what he does with it is up to him."

"Him?"

'Yeah, I'm sending it to Steven."

"Steven? Your Steven?"

"That one."

"But why?"

"He's my buddy and I don't turn my back on one because of what other people think. I only wonder what he'll do with it. We both know he was one of the Santas. Don't we? I'm sure it was the best night of his life. He's kind of a control freak. Likes his women to follow and obey. He'll probably cum in his pants just listening to this." (I didn't, but was pretty close.) "I mean, I know you'll probably do anything to keep this tape from your husband."

"Why? It's just a tape. Doesn't prove anything." (Despite her words, Debbie sounded concerned.)

"No, maybe not. But does prove that you're not as pure as hubby might think. And let's not forget that there are tapes out there of his wife in all those compromising positions and, funniest of all, tapes of her having sex with Santa. And let's not forget that the feds might have them. Doesn't your husband work on a lot of federal cases?"

"Yeah, I guess, and it wasn't Santa. Stop saying that. But why?" (Debbie was really whining, now.)

"Why?"

"Yeah, why would you do this? Jesus, are you that jealous that I finally have it all?" (Debbie sobbed.)

"No need for that, Debbie. I think I already told you why. Plus, nothing has even happened yet. But I assume you'll be hearing from Steven some time this year. Maybe around Christmas time. Heck, I might even send him a Santa suit this year."

"You wouldn't!"

***********************************

That's where the tape ended.

I wiped my brow. A grin slowly formed on my face. It was the best birthday present I ever got.

I rubbed my palms together. After ten long years, I'd finally heard what happened to Debbie and the girls. I took the cassette out of the player and kissed it before heading home to plan the next step. I think it was time for Debbie to recreate the events that happened that historic night...for me...live and in person.

I guess sometimes persistence does pay off.

The End

Thanks for reading my story.

Please post your comments.

Edited by C. Lakewood

Thanks C. L.