Mr. Nunez and the Naughty Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too baby," he said as we made love.

"Took you long enough," I joked as I lifted my head to join my lips with his.

He thrusted harder and began picking up a steady pace. I raised my hips to match his thrusts as we intertwined our tongues in the romantic glow of the Christmas lights. David raised his hands and began roughly fondling my breasts again making me moan into his mouth. He gripped my shoulder with one hand and thrust all the way to the balls in one stroke.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as i shuddered to another climax.

I laid there shaking through my orgasm as David began picking up his pace.

"Now that I know you can handle me I'm going to start really fucking you now." now it was my turn to chuckle.

I was about to tell him there was no need for us to go really hard and fast but imagine my shock when he pulled out of me and rolled me over. He then gripped my hips and helped me to my knees.

"Damn, look at that ass. I'm going to have to start calling you booty girl," he said lovingly.

I loved the idea of having such a sexy nickname given to me by David. I started swaying my booty for him and arching my back really sticking it up in the air. I kept rubbing his hanging hard dick with my ass and whimpering for him.

"Baby..." I looked back pouting. "Please... fuck me."

David needed no more pleading with. He smacked me right on my big ass and pulled me close to him.

"Mmmmmm... ay papi! me gusta!" David is Puerto Rican and loved it when i called him Papi.

He spanked me again and i just kept swaying my booty. My booty was red as a black girl's ass can get and covered in his hand prints. Then David positioned his cock at my wet ready waiting wanting entrance. He thrust in all the way down to the hilt. I felt him bottom out and screamed his name. Then he took a grip of my long brown hair and began short but powerful thrusts.

"Uh-ah-oooooh-fu-fu-fuck-meeeeeeee!" what could I say I was a screamer and he was the best lover Id ever had.

My tits bounce and my ass jiggled with each thrust.

"That's right baby scream for me. tell the world how much you love this dick!" David was really getting into it now.

"Oh, fuck yes! Mmmmmm yes i love this dick!" I screamed. "This giant fucking Boricua dick!"

David started fucking me in longer harder strokes now.

Within seconds I was crashing against the shore and being bombarded by the waves of pleasure as I came all over David's cock again, "Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

My climax spurring him on, David begins fucking me faster and harder. His strokes return to being short and powerful but they are so fast I can't match them.

I sit there on my knees getting the fucking of ten lifetimes until I hear him give me a warning, "Fuck I'm close!"

I slam myself back as best I can and grab onto his legs not letting him pull out.

"Oh yes! Cum for me baby, fill me up!" I scream.

David thrusts another few times before burying the full length and girth of his dick in my pussy and shooting of pulse after wave of cum.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moan being brought to another climax just from the feel of my love filling me with his cream.

David and I lay beside the tree panting and coming down from our intimate fuck session. His slowly softening cock still inside of me. We cuddle by the fake fire under a blanket as he strokes my hair and whisper sweet things in my ear even after I've fallen asleep. In the morning we make love again and spend the entire weekend together.

David and I grow closer each day. He has even told his daughter about us who approves. A year later David proposes and I quit my job at saving graces and move David in with me with his families blessing. 2 years after our wedding we welcome twins' Daniela and Eric. David is a wonderful father and the best husband a girl could ask for. I spend my days caring for the children and David is a musical therapist. We still spend our nights cuddling and making love by our own fake fire place.

I couldn't be happier.

END

Thanks for reading.

- Kayley

12