Mr. Plumber

Story Info
Crossdresser meets bisexual plumber.
1.8k words
4.16
63.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little nervous; I couldn't wait for him to arrive so the waiting would be over. I had arrived a couple hours early, so I had time to get ready. I took a long hot shower, and shaved everywhere; my pits, legs, ass, around my cock, even my chest hair. I didn't have a hair on my body when I got done. I got out and moisturized all of my skin with a softening and shimmery gel. I took out some body glue and fake breasts and glued them on, making sure they were straight, level, and even. I plucked my eyebrows to make them thin and better formed. Make-up was next; foundation, eyeliner, and lipstick. My long blonde wig went on, completing my upper half look. I put on a pair of penis concealing panties. They tie on the sides for easy removal, and they have the ass completely cut out for easy access. My cock got tucked up under, down behind, and the thick panel covered it completely.

I put some white thigh high stockings on, and a blue silk chemise. I looked at myself in the mirror, and almost didn't recognize myself. With the clothing, makeup, wig, and breasts, I looked like a completely different person.

I still had an hour to wait after getting ready, so I lay down on the bed to wait, and watch TV. I watched some Oprah reruns to help get in character, and practiced speaking while I watched. I almost jumped when I heard a knock at the door. It was still 50 minutes before the time so I was surprised. I went to the door and looked through the peephole. It was a 20 something guy in a uniform holding a tool box. I opened the door to the chain, and started talking in my best female voice.

"What can I help you with?"

"The room below called and said they had a water leak from their ceiling. I think it's coming from your bathroom. I need to check out the plumbing."

"Oh, okay, just let me get decent." I was panicked. I started running around the room hiding all my male clothes and everything. I got everything put away and walked over to open the door. Once I opened the door, the expression on his face was of complete surprise. I realized I hadn't put on a robe; I was just wearing the chemise and stockings -- and the chemise was so short, you could see the bottom of my panties.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot to put my robe on. I was so busy tidying up! Come on in and I'll get it on real quick." He was speechless, walking in and directly to the bathroom. I ran over and grabbed my robe. It wasn't that much better, but it covered a couple more inches. He was rooting around under the sink, so I walked up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder. It was then I noticed he was very toned, and his shirt was a little loose. I could see his smooth chest underneath, and was a little hot looking.

"I'm sorry to disturb you like that; it was very rude of me for opening the door like that."

"Don't worry about it, miss, really. You are quite beautiful." He looked back at me, and I batted my eyes the best I could.

"Well, you're not so bad yourself. Anyway, can I get you something to drink? I have some water and some soda."

"No thanks, I'll just be fixing this leak, and not bothering you any long than I have to." Just then, he was starting to loosen a pipe or something and water started spraying everywhere. It soaked both of us almost immediately; we were dripping wet. He reached down and turned the valve, but by then there was water everywhere.

"Sorry, I didn't expect that to break like that; here, I'm getting water everywhere." He grabbed the towels and started to clean up the water on the floor. All of my clothes were soaked, but my makeup was holding to its waterproof warranty. His t-shirt was still dripping everywhere, and his jeans were soaked too. He had just realized he was spreading more water with his clothes than he was cleaning up, so without even hesitating, he pulled his shirt off over his head and flung it into the shower. He grabbed the hair dryer and went into the shower. He closed the door behind him, and I heard him running the dryer. He came out a couple minutes later, in just his underwear.

"I hope this doesn't bother you. I got my underwear dry with your hair dryer, but my jeans will take a while to dry." I just kept staring at his body. I could see the outline of his semi-erect cock underneath.

"No problem, you aren't bothering me at all." He sat down next to the sink, and went back to work on the plumbing. I went over to grab something dry to wear. The backup thing I brought was a teddy -- it showed my panties on each side. I wasn't sure about wearing it, but I couldn't wear my robe, as it was still wet. My panties I got dry with the hair dryer, so I put the teddy on, and went out into the room as if nothing was different. When I walked out he glanced up, and it looked like he forced himself to look away.

"Well, I've just got to wait for this glue to dry a few minutes, then I can turn the water on and be on my way. Can I take you up on that offer of water?"

"Sure, just sit down and relax, I'll grab one." I walked over to the fridge and bent down, very slowly, to get one. I figured he must be looking right at my ass, so I took my time.

"Do you want a large one, or a small one?" There was only one size in there, but he didn't know that.

"I'll take a large one, I guess" He sounded distant. I grabbed a water, closed the door, and turned around. He was still sitting on the bed watching me, and I could see his cock was much harder than it had been. He looked slightly uncomfortable as I sat next to him. I handed him the bottle, and he took a long drink from it. He set it down on the bed when he finished it.

"You must have been thirsty, drinking that water down so quickly." I had put my hand on his bare leg as I sat down, and now it had inched its way up, so my hand itself was resting on his underwear covered cock. He was visibly nervous now, and as I started to stoke it, he shivered.

"Uh, should you be doing that? I don't want to get it trouble."

"Well, honey, do you want me to stop?"

"NO! I mean, no, not really." I slowly moved off the bed to in front of him, all the while maintaining contact with his cock. Once I was on the floor in front of him, I reached up on each side and pulled his underwear off. His cock sprang free. I could see it was about 7", circumcised, and now rock hard. I moved down and slipped it inside my mouth. He gasped for air as I did, and I put my mouth over the whole thing. I started to play with his balls with my hands while I bobbed up and down on his cock. I reached over with one hand and grabbed some lube out of the night stand, and put it on one of my fingers. I started to play with his asshole some, and slipped a finger inside. His whole body tensed when I did that, but then I started massaging his prostate, and he started to cum almost instantly. I stopped bobbing so I could swallow his load, leaving now two fingers in his ass. He didn't cum too much, so I kept up well, and drained the last cum out of his cock. I pulled off and indicated to him to roll over on his stomach. I reached down and unsnapped the bottom of my teddy, and pulled the strings on my panties to remove them. My cock sprang free, semi hard already. I covered it in lube, and positioned myself between his legs. I touched my cock to his asshole, and started to slip it in.

"What the hell is that?" He turned to look back at me. "I thought you were a chick!"

"Well, I'm not, and you had your fun, now it's my turn." I slid the rest of my cock into his ass. I reached around, and his cock was as hard as a rock again. "Your cock doesn't seem to have any problems with the situation" I started pumping his ass, slowly at first, then building up some speed. I was primed from sucking him off, so I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate. I pushed his body forward a bit, so his stomach was off the bed, and started to jack him off. I wanted him to cum around the same time I did. I sped up my strokes in his ass, and my hand at the same time. He was going to take longer than I was, so I hurried him up and got him to cum -- and this time it was a lot more than the first. I was surprised at how much he shot out.

"You must like getting fucked in the ass -- you came more this time than when I sucked you off!" I stopped pumping his cock and put all my energies into fucking him. The strokes got faster and harder, longer too. I finally started cumming, pumping his ass full of cum. I milked every last drop out of my balls, and then let it slip out of him. I could see the trail of cum draining out of his asshole, leaking onto his balls, and dripping on the bed.

"I'm glad you were early, and the role playing was really good too. Since I'd never seen you, it worked out really well. Why don't you roll over and lick my cock clean, so I can get dressed?" He rolled over and expertly cleaned my cock of cum and juices. It was fully limp now, and he was covered in cum since he had just rolled over in it. He got up to take a shower, and I lay back on the bed, not in the wet spot. I guess this was fun after all, nothing to be nervous about.