Mr. Policeman

Story Info
An old flirtation develops into something more.
3k words
4.45
16.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him as he stood in the doorway, she had known him for years as a friend of the family, had flirted shamelessly with him since she was a teenager, backed off a bit later, when she was exploring with boys her own age, and fancying older men was embarrassing. But recently she had realised that actually she really did find him incredibly attractive, he oozed confidence and self-assurance and she loved that! And she was old enough now that the age gap between them seemed to matter less, to her anyway. She sometimes felt he thought she was still 17 to his 40, instead of 27 to his 50. It made her awkward in his presence in a way she couldn't remember being before. Realising she had probably stood and stared too long and she really ought to say something she stammered 'I came to pick up that...stuff, you know, for my dad...he called you...' she tailed off, he was still looking at her, a slight smile visible on his lips.

'Well, hello there' he said quietly,

'oh...yeah, sorry. Hello.' She responded. He stepped back from the door slightly, motioning her in. He hadn't moved back very far and she had to brush against him as she crossed the threshold. The feel of his body against hers, albeit briefly, broke the deadlock of shyness that had been on her and she turned back towards him, suddenly full of their old flirtations.

'Hello there Mr Policeman' she murmured, on a whim reaching between his legs and squeezing gently, intimately. He held her gaze for a long moment and she flushed at what she was doing. She didn't realise he had moved at all until she felt a sudden coldness on the wrist that was down there, at his crotch. A cold bracelet, suddenly tight against her skin. He raised his hand and hers came with it, hanging by the wrist. The bracelet of a handcuff snugged tightly round it; he held the other cuff and was using it to pull her hand to where she could see it.

'That's right' he said softly, still smiling, 'I am a policeman'. He watched her. There was no question in his look, he knew how she would respond before she did it seemed. She felt no fear or trepidation and only a mild surprise at this turn of events, something she thought she had pushed for too hard, and too obviously and scared away months ago. Overwhelmingly she felt excitement running through her, over her entire body, peaking in her breasts and lower belly. She was all at once massively horny, weak with it. Without speaking, without really thinking, responding to some deep instinct she turned away from him, moving her free hand to the right place in the small of her back. There was no hesitation on his part either, she felt him pull her cuffed wrist over, not gently but firmly, in a manner which left no doubt as to who was in charge here and then she felt the other cuff click into place around her free wrist.

He pulled on them to be sure they were secure and then leaned over her shoulder. She felt his breath in her ear –

'These aren't toys, not the joke ones you buy in dodgy shops, they're the real thing. There is no way out of them unless I take them off you, remember that...prisoner'

'Yes Sir.' It was more than just an acknowledgement of what he had said and they both knew it, she accepted the cuffs and with them she accepted his dominance of her, accepted it, wanted it, needed it.

'Follow' he said and she did as he led her down the hallway to whatever he had waiting for her.

She didn't spare a thought for the room they entered, she dimly registered that it was his living room and that the heavy curtains at the windows were drawn, guaranteeing privacy, but her entire being was focussed on the man in front of her. He seated himself on one of the armchairs and she, following his gesture, stood before him, between his spread thighs.

He sat back and regarded her for a moment, even fully clothed she felt deliciously vulnerable, the knowledge that she could do nothing to stop him whatever he did to her now aroused her and the feeling of exposure she had as he ran his eyes over her intensified that arousal. She had never felt so aware of her body, she had never felt such heat between her legs. He sniffed the air delicately and she was aware that it was her arousal he must be smelling, she wriggled just a little pressing her thighs together, hoping maybe to hold the scent in. Or maybe to release more of it, she didn't really know.

'hmmmm...what is that aroma we have in here prisoner?...is it you?...is it coming from your delectable pussy?...is this doing something to you?...what a shameless slut you are, prisoner. Aren't you?' As he spoke he was running his hand up her leg, under her skirt, toying with the elastic of her knickers and listening to her breathing which was growing more erratic by the second. Then suddenly he ran one finger hard along the damp gusset of that garment, only once, making her gasp, and then the hand was gone.

'Aren't you?' he barked suddenly, accompanying the question with a slap, hard enough to sting to one of her thighs. She jumped but her arousal did not grow any less.

'Yes Sir.'

'Yes Sir what?' another slap

'I am a shameless slut Sir, and your prisoner sir. Oh please, please punish me for it Sir!' it burst out of her and she was rewarded by another slap across the thighs.

'I'll decide what happens here prisoner, is that clear to you?' Slap 'is it?' slap.

'Yes, yes Sir'

And suddenly she was face down over his knees, again she had barely seen him move; the strength of him, his speed and sureness - it took her breath away, and even as the first blow fell across her buttocks she knew that this was what she had been dreaming about, what she had been looking for.

He had pulled her skirt up but left her knickers in place so that the first few blows fell over that thin protection. Even with them on it stung and she wriggled, the heat in her bum being matched and even surpassed by the heat between her legs. He stopped as suddenly as he had started but only for a moment. She felt him run his fingers over the smooth, newly heated flesh and then up to the waistband of her knickers. The fingers tucked themselves under the elastic and then pulled. He was taking her knickers down! The humiliation of it! She burned with shame, pain and ecstasy as they slid over her bum, down her thighs, past her knees, he let them rest at her ankles and she felt his eyes on her naked arse, felt him part her cheeks and look at her pussy, now throbbing with arousal, and her anus, then without warning he started spanking again. The blows on the already tender flesh stung more than before, lighting a fire in her flesh and as each blow struck the pain exploded there, peaked and then faded to a tingle the heat inside her built up even, she thought if he kept that up she would orgasm, right there over his knee, she knew dimly that her legs were kicking, that her knickers were long gone and that he could see everything she had but that knowledge was soon swept away on mounting waves of sensation. And then she did come, a sudden explosive orgasm, shocking her, running through her like fire.

When her throbbing body had calmed a little he told her to stand again and she stood before him as before, all her muscles trembling and fluttering somewhat amazed to discover that this orgasm was not the end of the evening, not even the end of her arousal.

'I hope that has taught you prisoner just who is in charge here. Has it? You may answer.'

'Yes Sir'

'And who is in charge prisoner?'

'You are Sir'

'And who am I prisoner?'

'You are my master Sir'

' What does that mean to you, slave?'

'That my body is no longer mine Sir, that it is yours to do with as you please.'

'A good answer slave. You have waited for this a long time haven't you...to be my prisoner' as he said those words he was undoing the buttons on the loose shirt she was wearing, all at once he seemed to grow impatient with this and ripped the last few off with a sudden jerk. He pushed the shirt back off her shoulders and it slid down as far as her cuffed wrists.

'I have dreamed of it Sir, for years'

'And now it comes true for you' he placed his hands over her brassiere covered breasts for a moment and felt the nipples rise to meet his palms.

'I have waited for it too' he said simply, groping in his pocket now for something. He found it, pulled it out, a small pocket knife. He used this to rip through the material of her bra and free her of it, slipping his hands around her waist he undid her skirt and slid it to the ground so that she was naked and then reached his hands back up to her breasts again.

He rolled the nipples between his fingers, making them stand up even further, then he pinched them, first one and then the other. Hard enough to send little sparkles of pain darting through her breasts. He slipped a hand momentarily between her legs feeling how wet she was down there, raised those fingers to his nose, drinking in the scent of her as his other hand carried on playing.

She stood as still as she could manage, although his teasing hands made her want to wriggle and squirm and cry out as they ran across her body. He had made her cum once and she felt it wouldn't take much to make it happen again even though as yet he had barely touched her pussy.

'Now then prisoner' he said, reaching behind him for something which had been resting by his chair, 'do you know what this is?'

'Yes Sir'

'What is it?'

'It's a cane Sir.'

'That's exactly what it is prisoner, very good. A cane. Now I'll bet you haven't had it before have you, abolished it by the time you went through school hadn't they? Well you're going to have it now. In a moment I'm going to position you appropriately and I'm going to give you five strokes with this, are you paying attention to me prisoner?'

All the time her had been talking and exhibiting the cane with one hand his other hand had been between her legs, rubbing slowly back and forth along that most sensitive patch of flesh, it was very distracting.

'Yyyes Sir' she stammered.

'Repeat it back to me then prisoner.' He didn't stop rubbing.

'I...I can't sssir. I'm very sorry Sir'

'As a punishment for that inattentiveness I shall double the strokes I was going to give you, now it will be ten. How many will it be?'

'Tttten Sir' Still his hand rubbing away.

'Ten, very good. You seem a little distracted my slut, whatever can it be?'

'Your hand Sir'

'Oh you mean this, this distracts you? I knew you were a little slut when I first clapped eyes on you, letting something like this distract you from what I say. A little something like this? Why, think how much more distracting it would be if I were to do this' he slipped one finger inside her 'or this?' another finger, 'or this' a third finger reaching up, twisting them round inside her so that she moaned in pleasure 'or this? How distracting would this be?' his thumb pressing firmly against her swollen clitoris, massaging it in little tight circles and nudging the ring that pierced her clitoral hood, 'don't think I don't know how sensitive this is, don't think I don't know what effect it will have on you if I pull that naughty little piercing you have there, distracting indeed. I'm going to make you cum slut, like you never have before, while you're standing there, and then I'm going to cane you like I promised, and then...well then we'll see.' His fingers stroking, twisting, touching...

He was as good as his word. Under his skilful hands her body was wracked by pleasure, waves of sensation pulsing through her. He pulled her onto his lap, seeing that her legs trembled, but he didn't stop touching her. He held her as her body shook with the sensations he created in her.

Afterwards though, he made her stand up again on her still shaky legs and walk across the room to the dining table. She bent over it as ordered and he was busy for a brief moment cutting the tangled remains of her shirt free of the handcuffs she still wore, then

'Spread your legs prisoner...wider than that...further still. That will do'

Fully exposed to him, naked and vulnerable she waited for the cane to come down across her arse. She knew it would hurt, expected it too and in some weird way she was only beginning to understand she wanted it too. The heat rose again in her belly at the mere thought of it, she clenched her buttocks, still somewhat pink from the attentions of his hand earlier.

'Are you ready for it then prisoner?'

'Yes Sir'

'Do you want it?'

'Oh yes Sir'

'Is this what you've been waiting for?'

'Yes Sir'

'Well you'll have to wait a little bit longer prisoner. Maintain the position.'

She heard him walk back to the other side of the room, lost the sound of him for a moment then heard the sigh as he seated himself, the chink of a glass on the side table. She waited, feeling his eyes on her, conscious of what she was displaying, feeling again that strange mixture of shame and joy, feeling her own arousal, wondering at it but glorying in it too. Then she heard him walking back toward her.

'I like that picture, I like it very much, but now I want to contemplate it with some stripes included.'

He picked up the cane, she felt rather than heard him raise it and bring it down and then everything was lost as it impacted with her bottom.

The initial stripe was cold rather than hot, a thin stripe of cold fire that expanded into the kind of tingle that you have to rub, rather like an itch that demands to be scratched. But she couldn't rub it, her hands were still cuffed, neither could she change position, his hand was heavy on her back.

'If you break the position slave I shall start the strokes again from one' he warned, 'and if you break it again and I have to I will tie you to the table, I have said you will take ten strokes and you will. Is that clear?'

'Yes Master' the sting was still there, she was very conscious of it, lost it for a moment in the initial agony of the next stroke and then two stripes tingling, stinging, demanding to be rubbed, and her pussy, tingling in a different way, demanding to be rubbed in a different way. Then the next stroke fell, 'agonastasy' she thought. A word she had read but not understood, now she knew what it meant, that mixture of agony and ecstasy, the joy of total submission to the will of another, and another stroke. She cried out at that one as it struck almost directly across an earlier one but didn't move. Six...seven...eight...nine fell with regularity, there was a pause between nine and ten. She felt his eyes judging where to land it, clenched in anticipation, he waited until her buttocks relaxed again and then – another stripe, landing neatly across the sensitive underside of both buttocks. She cried out again.

She knew that he could smell her now, she could smell herself, the scent rising strong and earthy. He ran his hands over the hot ridges of flesh he had made on her buttocks and she arched her bum up into his hands.

'I think I'll fuck you now, prisoner,' he breathed, one hand sliding to her open, waiting pussy. She moaned as he stroked her, dimly registering the sounds of his fumbling with his belt, pushing his trousers down. And then he was thrusting inside her. He touched her stripes again, and she shivered as he did it, feeling the contrast between his tenderness now and the discipline he had just given her...relishing it. One of his stroking fingers found her anus, and began pushing, working it inside. She went stiff for a moment as she realised, and then relaxed, surrendering to whatever he wanted to do, letting him work it in, out, in and out to the same rhythm as his thrusts. He took hold of the handcuffs with his other hand, pulling her arms back towards him, lifting her head up off the table. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, gasping....

They were both still for a long time after it was over, he slumped over her back, still inside her. Then suddenly he was fumbling with the handcuffs, pulling them off, twisting her round, kissing her and her arms were around him and she was kissing him back. He stumbled to the sofa, and they fell together, entwined, with their faces very close. 'Well' she said 'that was a surprise!'

'A nice one?' he asked, unsure for the first time that evening. She smiled at that, reached between her legs. Held her fingers first to her own nose, smelling their mingled scents herself, and then to his, 'What do you think...Master?'