Mr. Quigley's Amazing Trains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gotcha Mr. Quigley," he informed the old man as he held his bony hips while he squatted over his erection, and as the geezer got his balance Ricky reached down and probed blindly with his member, the anus seeming to attract his tool on it's own.

"That's it - take it!" Ricky chirped as the bulbous knob of his cock pushed into the tiny opening with little problem, and as Mr. Quigley lowered himself onto the fleshy monolith he let out a groan that was part pain and part pleasure.

After Lyle had taken as much of the boy's monster cock as he could he raised up again, this time plunging down onto the probe faster as he got his balance, and then the surprisingly limber little man began bobbing up and down like a horse on a merry-go-round.

"You're taking the whole frigging thing!" Ricky yelped as he looked down and saw his cock disappear to the roots into the chalky white ass, the senior's ass tight but yielding as his bouncing slowed.

"Sorry," Lyle said a minute later after he started losing energy fast, and then soon after when his butt went down he didn't rise again and collapsed back onto the lad, impaling himself completely in the process and making him groan as a result.

"You had enough?" Ricky asked but Mr. Quigley shook his head.

"No. I love your cock in my ass, it's just that I can't," he said, explaining that his endurance for the gymnastic moves was not what it used to be. "Here, you can have me over by the trains."

With considerable difficulty and regret, the senior managed to disengage and get to his feet, and Ricky followed the old geezer over to the trains which were still rolling around. Lyle pulled a wide step stool from underneath, something he used to reach the back area of the train set-up, and after he stepped up on it he presented himself.

Ricky chuckled at the sight of Mr. Quigley bent over and gripping the end of the large table, the stool negating their considerable height difference as if it was designed that way, and as he brought his cock back to the now-gaping orifice he heard the senior whisper, "I like it hard."

"My pleasure," Ricky said as he reintroduced his swollen member to him, thrusting upward so hard that he might have lifted the little man's feet off the stool.

It was a surreal scene for Ricky, although he suspected it it was a play Mr. Quigley had performed many times before, with the brutal fucking taking place while the little train chugged around the track. Holding onto his hips, Ricky thrust hard and while Mr. Quigley grunted each time he took it and liked it, the evidence being that when the young man reached around his hip the old man's dick was hard.

The little stem wasn't easy to hold on to, but Ricky tried to jerk him off while he fucked him, and after Mr. Quigley moaned and the dick shrunk out from Ricky's thumb and index finger grip he knew he got off.

Ricky came soon after, finishing with one last thrust deep into the senior's bowels before filling the cavity with his seed just as the B&O Railroad rolled by, a little whistle going off as it approached the station.

"You okay Mr. Quigley?" Ricky asked as his cock fell out of his host, helping the shaky senior off the stool.

"Despite my appearance, I assure you I've never felt better," Lyle assured the lad as he stood there bowlegged, and as he brought his unsteady hand up to Ricky's smooth chiseled pectorals he added, "You're even more sweaty than I am."

Lyle leaned forward and kissed Ricky's nipple, first sucking on the bud and then letting his tongue slide over the slick salty skin while looking up at the young man sheepishly.

"I know you think I'm odd, but I've always loved the taste of a virile young man's sweat," Lyle confessed and clarified. "Not stale and sour perspiration but fresh sweat, preferably that I've helped create, and when the young fellow is muscular like you as well..."

"I'm not judging, just enjoying," Ricky answered, and while he might not understand he couldn't help being turned on by the meek little guy's virtual worship of his admittedly muscular body, and the fact that his long meaty tongue was not only talented but seemed to have no boundaries added to Mr. Quigley's peculiar charm.

So Ricky savored the senior's touching and licking as Mr. Quigley sucked on his nipples and licked the salty skin of his collarbone and shoulders, looking up at Ricky occasionally for approval.

Mr. Quigley squeezed Ricky's bicep and the young man raised his arm and flexed it, causing the senior to lurch forward and smother the bulging bicep with kisses and nibbles, and Ricky could feel his host start to hump him once again.

"You on Viagra Mr. Quigley?" Ricky whispered as he cradled the back of the old man's head and rubbed his neck.

"No. My heart," he explained.

"Then how?" Ricky asked as he felt the semi-erect dick rubbing his thigh again, looking over at the globs of Mr. Quigley's semen under the train set and recalling he had already gotten himself off like this in the beginning to boot.

"You," Lyle Quigley said to his guest. "You excite me more than any drug could."

"I'm flattered," Ricky said as Mr. Quigley resumed squeezing and kissing his tensed bicep, and on a whim he brought his free hand over and grabbed the senior's dick, making it disappear in his fist.

"Oh!" Lyle gasped in surprise and then whispered, "Thank you for indulging a lonely old man. Harder. Squeeze it harder. Crush my little dick if you can."

"You sure?" Ricky asked, and the old man only nodded and whispered harder again as he kissed his way into the boy's muscular armpit and began enthusiastically licking the furry hollow and pasting the hair against the chiseled skin.

The end came soon, and although Ricky was squeezing Mr. Quigley's modest stem so hard he couldn't ever tell if he got hard, the young man felt his dick pulsating as his hand was filled with his seed.

After he came the senior fell into Ricky, embracing the lad as he caught his breath, and when Mr. Quigley finally straightened up the formerely neat looking guy looked like he had walked through a hurricane.

"This is a day I won't forget," Mr. Quigley said as he turned off the trains.

"Me neither. No wonder my brother loved coming over here,' Ricky said as they started to get dressed, but Mr. Quigley had only managed to get his boxers on and after he did went over to the chair and plopped down.

"Please say hello to Donald for me. He was a charming lad," Lyle said as he watched his young guest prepare to leave. "I suppose you'll be telling him of our meeting?"

"We're brothers. We share everything, so he would kill me if I didn't tell him about fulfilling my dream."

"Don't speak too badly of me," Lyle said. "I know I'm a bit of a pervert but I'm harmless."

"Trust me, you're one of a kind but I thought you were great. You did things I didn't know of and I guess if you're a pervert I must be too because I got off on it all," Ricky admitted.

"I'm glad. I hope you can let yourself out. The stairs look a lot steeper than usual."

"I can help you up."

"No, I'll be fine in a bit. I just want to sit here and reflect," Mr. Quigley replied. "Then I'll make my way upstairs and take a shower, and I suspect I'll masturbate while I bathe while thinking of your huge cock and savoring the taste of you."

"Okay," Ricky said as he took a step up before turning around. "If you would like, I could stop back again sometime."

"I'd like that. Just give me a little time to recuperate," Lyle said and they both chuckled.

"You know Donald had this magazine, a porn thing, and there was a picture of these two guys who contorted themselves so they both had their cocks in this guy's ass at the same time," Ricky related. "I remember he said that it would be cool if we did that to you. Maybe if he comes back home for the holidays we could both visit you?"

"I would especially like that, although the thought of both of you well-endowed men..." Lyle sighed. "Rather intimidating and I don't know if I could take it."

"Something tells me you would like to try," Ricky mused before saying goodbye and climbing the stairs.

"Perceptive young man," Lyle said to himself as he reached into his boxers and took out his wrinkled stem which showed the light bruising Ricky's vice-like grip had caused, and as he lazily pulled on it he imagined what that would be like to host the brothers like that while putting that on his bucket list. "Very perceptive."

***

Thank you for reading.

12