Mr. Ramsey and the Brat

Story Info
Assistant gets a new position.
4.8k words
4.53
58.8k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry, what were you saying? I was not paying attention to you." Shari Fletcher said squinting up at her boss, Kane Ramsey, as he stood next to her patio table.

"Shari, as your boss, do you not think it is imperative that you listen when I speak?" Kane asked reasonably.

"In the office, on your time, absolutely. On my lunch break, when I am dining, paying for my own meal, receiving no compensation from you or the corporation, I think not."

Kane gaped at her. She was 5'6" with a plump frame, staring him down at 6'4" built like a linebacker. It took a lot of pluck to do that on the physical scale, let alone that he was her boss.

"I did not realize that you were..." Kane started.

"Such a brat?" Shari supplied with a cock of her head. "Many a man has tried to quell my bratty-ness. But alas, I am unquellable."

"I have never seen this side of you."

"I am a professional. I wait until you close your office door then whisper my bratty comments."

Kane laughed, then without asking took the seat opposite her at the table. "So these men that have tried to quell... what methods did they use."

"Well they all subscribe to my favorite philosophy, 'spare the rod, spoil the brat.'"

Kane blinked for a moment. "Did you just tell me that you like to be spanked?"

"Yes. Once again, I will point out that I am on my time, so I can say anything I want."

"It is a good thing that you keep your bratty out of the office, or I may have to enact a little corporal punishment of my own."

"Isn't that grounds for sexual harassment?"

"Who says I would fuck you after I spank you?"

"Well what would be the point of that?"

"So you would want me to fuck you?"

"Well, duh, that is kind of the point."

"I would say there is no harassment if you asked for the sexual... on your own time when you are free to say whatever you want."

"Mr. Ramsey, are you planning to spank me?"

"That depends on your behavior. As long as you maintain the level of professionalism I expect from you then, of course, no. But if for some reason you were to behave in a manner that would require correction then I would be, as your supervisor, forced to administer punishment. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Absolutely. If I may be so bold, are you married, dating?"

"How is it that as my personal assistant you do not know this already?"

"Answer the question, it has direct relation to my decorum."

"There are a few girls that I correct the behavior of on a semi-frequent basis. No wife or girlfriend, however." Kane smiled. "And what about you?"

"There are a few men that endeavor to correct my behavior on a semi-frequent basis."

"Not anymore. All of the correction you require will come from me." Kane growled.

"Isn't that a bit premature? I mean how do I even know if you will be able to correct me properly? Shouldn't we try it out before we make sweeping statements of fidelity?"

"You really do lay it on the line." Kane smiled. "I do not share. But in your case I shall permit a trial run so long as you do not seek punishment from any other source until you have decided that you do not want me to punish you."

"How is that different?"

"You can do as you like, until the moment I touch you, then if you decide that you need something else you may, have that so long as you inform me that you shall not be requiring correction from me any longer."

"So it is the same."

"Basically, but I am giving you the ability to continue the current path you are on until then."

"You are so magnanimous, thank you for your offerings."

"This is the brat that needs quelling."

"What about the few girls you correct?"

"They are at a club that I frequent. I shall refrain from attending the club alone, for the duration of this correction experiment."

"A Club?" Shari grinned. "That sounds fun."

"Corporal punishment elevated to an art form, including bindings, assortment of instruments and specialized furniture."

"If this correction proves adequate to tame the brat, would this club be something that you would allow me to accompany you to?"

"Most definitely." Kane smiled. "Only after the trial period is concluded however."

"That is some incentive you have..."

"Yes it is."

"Oh well, my lunch break is almost over, I have to head back to the salt mine and deal with my tyrant boss."

"You have not seen tyrant yet, but I feel strongly that you will... very soon."

Shari stood and gazed at her boss with new appreciation. She had always found him devilishly handsome, but the idea of him wanting to spank her was enough to soak her panties. She was going to have a very hard time concentrating at work unless she dealt with the arousal that was consuming her. She bit her lip and turned to leave.

"Shari, when you return to the office, you are not allowed to touch yourself. That is against company policy."

Shari's mouth fell open. How had he known?

"Yes, Mr. Ramsey. Anything else?"

"I will need you to address me as 'sir.' Understand?"

"Yes,sir."

"And so it begins."

Shari smiled slightly as she turned and headed for the office. She pulled out her cell phone and began texting her current spank buddy that they were not going to be able to have dinner after all. There was no way that she could avoid being bratty for the rest of the afternoon without being able to touch herself.

Kane watched as his personal assistant walked away. He had never thought of Shari in a sexual manner before, not because she was not beautiful, because she was. She had the type of ass that would be fun to punish, soft and giving, coloring up nicely. Round soft thighs that would heat so that when he slid between them he would feel her heat surround him everywhere. She had just always been the height of decorum and professionalism. He never even assumed that she had sex, let alone was a spanko.

The afternoon looked like it was going to be a hell of a lot of fun.

Shari sat at her desk diligently working as the afternoon progressed. She shifted in her chair trying to ease the ache in her pussy. The worse her frustration the more likely she was going to act out. She knew that Mr. Ramsey was waiting and testing which was ramping up the frustration. She stared at the partially open door and blew a frustrated breath ruffling her bangs.

Why was she fighting this so hard? She knew that they both wanted this, but the longer she held off the more respect she would garner. It was getting to be too much. She had been back from lunch for over 30 minutes and she just wanted to lash out.

The phone rang, saving her from her dilemma. "Mr. Ramsey's office, this is Shari."

"Mr. Ramsey, please."

"May I ask who is calling and what this is regarding?"

"This is Samantha Jackson, and he knows why I am calling."

"One moment please."

Shari stuck her tongue out at the phone before she pressed the intercom button. Kane answered with a tint of amusement in his voice. "Sir, there is a Ms. Samantha Jackson on the line."

"Tell her I will call her back shortly then step inside my office please."

"Ms. Jackson, Mr. Ramsey will have to call you back. Does he have your number?"

"Of course he has it. Did you tell him I was on the phone?"

"Of course, ma'am."

"Ma'am?" She growled. "Tell him to call me, immediately. We have plans this evening that cannot be cancelled so he needs to be here as he told me he would be."

"I will let him know."

"Be sure that you do."

Once again Shari replaced the receiver and stuck her tongue out at the phone. She grabbed a note pad and pen before heading into Mr. Ramsey's office.

"Please shut the door, Ms. Fletcher." She completed the task then headed to the chair placed before the great mahogany desk he used to conduct business. "Do you think that it is proper to stick your tongue out at the phone? What if there was a client or an associate that saw you?"

"I am sorry sir. I did not realize that I was being observed."

"You should act as if you are always being observed."

"I understand sir. I apologize. I will have more decorum in the future."

"I fear that you do not have a deep enough understanding of the severity of the breach. I think that you shall have to face consequences for your actions."

"Yes, sir."

"As my representative to the outside you are held to my standards in all that you do. Please stand up and come over here." Kane gestured to the desk at his side. Shari shivered and stood, making her way to his side. "You will bend over and place your hands firmly on the desk. You will not move or make a sound as you receive 10 swats. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Shari whispered as she assumed the position.

Kane grinned, this was going to be interesting. He rubbed his hand over the rounded area and down the thigh as he moved to the hem of her skirt. "This is going to need to be adjusted. If that is an issue you had best speak up."

Shari quivered and remained silent as the hand caressing her thigh began sliding the fabric of her skirt up. The soft slide of the tight fabric over her bent form was a caress all its own. She shivered and bit her lip, trying desperately not to make a sound.

Kane smiled as the stockings, held up by garter belt straps, came into view. The cream skin of her thigh tops over the stockings gleamed like a canvas waiting to be painted by his punishment. The black lace panties were bikini cut but covered the soft cheeks of her ass almost entirely. He grasped the elastic top of the panties and drew them down until the material rested under the curve of her ass.

"Shari, are you accepting this punishment?" Kane asked.

"Yes, sir." Shari said forcefully.

"Why are you being punished?"

"I did not behave with proper decorum that could have reflected badly on you and your position." Shari said.

"Good girl." Kane stroked the naked flesh of her ass and pondered the lovely sight of a submissive brat in the middle of the day. This was going to be incredible.

The swoosh of his hand moving through the air was the only warning she had before the fire exploded across her ass. The heat radiated out and then centered right in her core. The next slap landed on the right cheek, spreading the flame. Then the left, back to center, then low under the cheeks. He spread the flames over the expanse of her ass evenly and completely. His skill at punishment could not be denied. The heat and the pain started a luscious throb in her sopping wet cunt.

When he finished, he drew her panties over her red ass and drew her skirt down. He put a hand on her shoulder and drew her up to a standing position.

"That will be all, Shari."

"What?" Shari sputtered.

"What...?"

"What, sir?"

"That is all for now Shari. Please go back to your desk and continue with your duties."

"Bu-"

"Shari, I believe I was clear. I expect decorum. You demonstrated a lack of it. You were punished. Now you will return to your desk."

"Yes, sir." Shari growled before heading back to her desk.

She stormed back to her desk and sat down forcefully. Her punished ass regretted the moment of pique instantly. She tilted onto her hip and started working. She was completing the task list on her email account, item by item. But for each one she finished another was added. Soon her frayed nerves, aching empty cunt and innate inner brat made it impossible for her to behave. She got up from her desk and grabbed her purse with her pocket vibe and headed for the bathroom. When she moved around the edge of her desk the door opened and there he stood.

"Shari, are you going somewhere?" He asked with a devilish glint.

"Just to the restroom, sir."

"With your purse?"

"Yes, sir." She said looking down at her feet.

"Please come into my office." He turned away from the door and did not look back knowing that she would follow.

She slowly followed him in and shut the door behind her. She stood there staring at the floor knowing that she was in trouble.

"What were you going to do in the bathroom?" Kane asked.

"I was going to freshen up." Shari said raising her chin.

"That is a lie. Care to try again."

"I was going to masturbate." Shari huffed.

"Good girl. Always tell the truth. It is your best course. But self-pleasuring in the bathroom at work is not very professional, and looks bad on my office and staff." Kane said moving behind the desk to sit. He reached into the drawer and removed a clear plastic ruler. "Remove your shirt and bra and kneel right here." He indicated to the floor at his feet.

Shari bit her lip and began following his instructions her shirt and bra came off so she was naked from the waist up. She knelt on the floor next to him. Her head was bowed so she did not see the look of astonished lust that crossed his face at the sight of her massive bared breasts. She had kept her cleavage under wraps for the better part of 18 months while she had been working for him. He had no idea how much she had been hiding until this moment.

"Ms. Fletcher, are you going to accept this punishment?"

"Yes, sir." She said meekly.

"Good girl. Why are you being punished?" Kane asked drawing out the deliciousness of the anticipation.

"For lying and for trying to pleasure myself after I had been instructed not to by my sir." Shari sighed softly.

"Good girl." Kane bent forward and lifted her right breast in his hand, allowing his thumb to caress the nipple until it hardened and stood at attention. She bit her lip to keep from moaning. He blew softly across the tightened nub causing her to shiver, all the while caressing the underside of her breast. Without warning, while the shivers still coursed through her body, he brought the ruler down quickly across the peaked nipple. The squeak that escaped her was involuntary and unavoidable based on the sheer shock of his behavior.

He clucked his tongue at her. "I do not want you to make noise Ms. Fletcher. You will control yourself."

Shari bit her lip and nodded. It wasn't the pain of the smack but the surprise that had forced her to react but now that the shock had receded the sting was making itself known. Her nipple burned and throbbed in a way that mirrored her clit. It was intense and distracting. She was not good at delayed gratification, and so far he had delayed gratifying her at all.

Kane smiled as her thighs tensed and relaxed under his gaze. The little vixen was trying to control her throbbing pussy. He cupped her other breast and teased it to life then slapped it in much the same fashion he had with the first, but this time she kept her volume appropriate to his instruction.

The breast spanking was kept light and only had 5 swats per breast. There was redness but no lasting marks. He surveyed as he sat back in his chair. She was a sight to behold. He wanted nothing more than to lean her over and fuck her on the floor of his office, but he had been thinking all day about the game that they were playing, and how to truly blow her mind and make her his. With his plan in mind he tucked his finger under her chin and lifted her face to his gaze.

"You may put your clothes back on. Then bring me your vibe." Kane smiled as the puzzlement on her face was replaced by frustration so strong it vibrated around her.

She rose and replaced her clothes, dug in her bag and pulled out the small vibe cleverly disguised as a tube of lipstick. He watched as she struggled with her brat not to throw it at him before, she walked over and place the vibe in his hand.

"You may return to your desk, Ms. Fletcher."

The growl was so quiet that it was hard to call it sound. But before he could make comment she picked up her purse and headed to her desk. Kane smiled as he opened his email and began to type.

Ms. Fletcher,

I need you to come in tomorrow at 7 am. You will need to wear a white button down blouse and black skirt. You will also need to bring a white button down shirt and black skirt with you. I will expect you to be in the same state you are now. There will be no self-adjusting of your current circumstance. If you are confused by this information or need further clarification please contact me by text or call on my cell. 555-6272. You are done for the day, so you may leave early.

Thank you,

Mr. Kane.

He pressed send and waited. Within minutes he could hear her get up and gather her things. As she headed out the text message notification on his phone went off.

Not sure this is going to work.

He grinned knowing she was pissed.

We will discuss this tomorrow at 7am. In the meantime do not touch yourself as I have instructed.

His cock was throbbing for release just as much as her cunt so it was fair that they both suffer. Besides he had plans for that frustration.

Yes, sir.

Shari glared at the cell phone in her hand. He was killing her and he was enjoying her misery and frustration. Shari smiled ruefully, be careful what you wish for, especially when it is a strong Dom. While he was strong enough to get her to obey, he was going to push her farther than she let any other Dom push.

The glow of the numbers on the digital clock were really bright. Shari had never noticed before how bright they were. As she tossed and turned, she came to a decision and grabbed her phone.

Can't sleep sir.

She stared at her phone as she thought about the dumb thing she had just done. Who texts her boss at 11:30 pm.

I think you are looking for permission to be bad and disobey me.

No sir. I really can't sleep.

Fine. There is something I need to know, anyway. What is your safeword?

Houston.

As in TX?

Yes, sir.

Good. I will see you tomorrow.

But I can't sleep.

Think of 100 ways to please me. Do not touch yourself and go to sleep. I will see you in the morning.

Shari sighed. He was a brute. She was on number 27 of her list of pleasing when sleep took her. She woke with her alarm and got dressed as instructed. She was at the office with her extra clothes at 6:45 am. She was placing her purse in the desk when his office door swung open.

"Seems like you are trying to get unauthorized overtime. Step into my office, now."

The hard edge of his voice caused a thrill to race down her spine. She stepped into the office and he closed it hard behind her. The snick of the lock sounded like the closing of a prison cell door. He moved into the office and faced her, staring intensely. His stare made her squirm.

"Did you work up my travel itinerary for the Texas trip?" He asked.

Shari shook her head trying to remember what he was talking about. He wasn't scheduled to travel. Then it dawned on her, he was giving her an opportunity to use her safe word and reminding her to use it should she need to during this experience.

"No sir."

"Fine we will deal with that later." He moved toward her. It was so quick that Shari was completely unprepared for the attack. He had her turned with her face pinned to the door before she realized he was moving. "I know that you do not want this but I don't give a shit. I mean really what can you do about it? Go tell HR? I mean who will they believe, some lowly assistant that masturbates in the bathroom, or me a high ranking exec?"

"Please don't do this." Shari whispered.

"Why? This is all you are good for." Kane said groping her tits. "I mean you cannot even remember to schedule my Texas trip."

The reminder was clear: Use it if the intensity was too much.

"Please, sir. I am sorry, I will do better. Please don't do this."

"Shut up you worthless fuck meat. Be glad I found purpose for you." With that he tore open her blouse, buttons flying everywhere. Then he was dragging at her skirt, until it was bunched around her waist. Then the fabric of her panties was tearing under his hand, shredding. "Hmmm, feels like you are telling me yes with the wetness of your panties. I knew you were begging for it, whore."

12