Mr. Ramsey and the Brat: Apartment

Story Info
After the club Brat gets her reward... multiple times.
3.1k words
4.5
33.5k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was weird for Shari Fletcher to have her boss rubbing healing lotion into her ass. Normally, Kane Ramsey, did not get rough enough to merit such luxurious treatment, but tonight at the Club he had gone well beyond anything that Shari had ever experienced. The cathartic release that had come from it had been the most shocking part for her.

Kane smiled as Shari purred and lifted into his gentle touch. He had been worried that he had gone to far when they had gotten in the car and Shari could not sit without wincing. So as soon as he had her back to his apartment he stripped her of her erection inducing catholic school girl outfit and began rubbing her abused posterior with healing oils.

Shari pondered her surroundings as Kane worked his magic. It was a nice penthouse apartment in a gentrifying area of the city. The views were fantastic even if the streets were still a bit rough. His decorating spoke to quality and comfort. Overstuffed, suede sofa sectional with recliners built in. An ottoman the size of a dance floor. Massive flat screen that took up the entire wall over the fire place.

His bed was the kicker. An over-sized California King with a wrought iron head board that curled to form circles in various places. There were circles attached to the foot board in 4 spots too. It seemed very industrial until you sank into the fluffy comforter and pillows. There was an odd multi-tiered ottoman in padded leather near the wall that did not seem to have a purpose.

"Shari, I am going to run a bath. You just lay here and relax." Kane said capping the oil and heading to the bathroom. Shari stretched and sank even lower into the comforter. She didn't mean to but she nodded off waiting for him to return.

Kane stood over Shari and smiled at the marks marring her satin flesh. He was not one that usually liked leaving marks but there was something about the way she had taken the punishment that made the marks seem like a source of pride to him. She didn't stir as he ran his hand over her from shoulder to calf, but when he gave her ass a sharp smack she popped up real quick.

"You bath is ready, little one."

"Oh, thanks. I will go take that bath. Yes, sir." Shari said trying to clear the fog in her head. She stumbled off the bed and into the bathroom. The tub was massive with a window that faced the west, she could imagine it was amazing to watch the sunset over the city while you sipped wine. Kane didn't seem like a bath taker to her, so this must be to charm the ladies.

Shari sank into the frothy bubbles and hot water slowly wincing as her tender ass broke the water plane. She sighed blissfully as she lay back in the lavender and lilac scented water. The bubbles surrounded her like a cloud. She looked up when Kane's pants hit the floor.

"Move forward."

"You're joining me?"

"Of course, how else am I going to wash your back... your front... your hair..."

"Oh, my. This is some first class pampering."

"You mouth with soap if need be."

"I will behave. I promise."

"Good girl." Kane said sliding in behind her. He grabbed the soap and created a lather in his big strong hands. He started with her shoulders and began to massage. He could have given licensed masseur a run for the money. He worked her over slowly taking time to work out knots as he moved down her spine. Then he pulled her tight against him and began working on the front of her. His careful soaping of her belly and breasts was sinful. When he started massaging her breasts in full she started to get very turned on. But he made not move to elevate her arousal. He washed her legs and buttocks with the same soothing massage but he used extra care on her pussy. He washed and massaged each dip and valley, each hallow and curve. She felt so clean, she imagined she could serve dinner down there. She tried to arch into his hand but he moved away and dunked her in the water. She came up sputtering.

Kane laughed. "Time to wash your hair."

Shari glared at him over her shoulder but turned her back when he raised his eyebrow at her in warning. She shivered at that look. She sat there and patiently waited for him to do as he liked.

His big hands and strong fingers made the washing of her hair a more sensual experience she had ever imagined. The deep circles and light scratch of his fingers over her scalp made her want to live in this bath tub. The beautifully scented shampoo, with the luxuriant lather, added to the richness of the moment. He did not do half measure. He shampooed twice before he gently combed the conditioner through her hair. He played with each strand as he coated her hair in healing conditioner. When he finished he stood and pulled her up with him. He hustled her into the walk in shower and began to rinse her. Shari was so relaxed and pampered she was beginning to feel cloudy.

Kane pulled her out of the shower and dried her thoroughly. He moved her back into the bedroom, pulled on a pair of pajama pants and sat her on the bed while he combed her hair. He separated her hair into 3 sections and quickly braided it. She smiled as he bent down and kissed her shoulder.

"Now, close your eyes." Kane said jumping off the bed. "No falling asleep and no peeking."

Shari obediently closed her eyes and waited. She heard shuffling, a door opening, a thunk, a door closing, more shuffling. Shari bit her lip trying to keep herself from peeking.

Kane stood before her and grasped her shoulders forcing her to stand up. "Eyes closed, sweet girl." Kane moved her about then stood close behind her watching her making sure she wasn't cheating. He ran his hands languidly from her shoulders to her hands, back up and down her sides, over her hips. Shari shifted. "Stand still."

Kane moved down over her legs, to her ankles then moved his hands so he was grazing the front of her legs as he moved back up, his fingers tickling over the inside of her thighs. She caught her breathe as he neared the juncture hoping for that soft graze across her mound. No such luck. He moved to her hipbones up over her belly and as he neared her breast she tilted to get his touch where she needed it. He moved his hand too quick for the motion to work and gave her ass a sharp slap.

"No, no, no you naughty girl. Don't move. My time, my choice, my control."

"Yes, sir." Shari said with a quiver. Kane's hands settled back on her belly, he stroked up the sides caressing the outside curve of her breast. He shifted direction and danced over the underside. Shari whimpered and held still. Kane settled his hands fully over her breasts and began to pull tenderly at her erect nipples. His caresses became rougher as he pulled and tweaked her flesh. She moaned and fought to stay still.

"Open your eyes." Kane whispered in her ear.

Shari opened her eyes and took a second to adjust to the lighting change. Then she saw it. Sitting on the odd shaped ottoman like a sacrificial alter was an odd contraption. It looked like a rounded top black box with a dildo sticking out from the top. There were cords coming out the front and the back and a control box attached to the front cord. She gazed at it in puzzlement.

"It is a Sybian." Kane said chuckling at the look on her face.

"I think I have heard of that but no clue..."

"Well it is not like you need to know what it is to sit on it. Come on sweet slut. Time for your reward."

Kane showed her how to climb the ottoman. The ottoman was positioned so that Shari was kneeling on either side of the box. If the Symbian were turned the other way she would be able to stand due to the lower ledges of the ottoman.

"I designed the furniture so that you do not have to kneel on the floor. You can use it comfortably and when your legs start cramping from extended use we just turn it so you can stretch." Kane explained. He helped her straddle the machine then positioned the dildo so that it lined up with her slick hole. She slid slowly down the length of the faux cock. There was a front part of the cock that had small rubber nubs dotting it. The nubs covered about 6 inches by 1 inch in front of her. and when he pressed her down fully on the cock they pushed her labia apart and rested against her clit. She was looking at the machine and did not notice Kane retrieve a belt. He circled her waist with the belt and connected 4 straps from each side to rings dangling from the belt. He cinched the straps tight and when he was done she could not move from the waist down.

"How do you feel?"

"Full... nervous... fine."

"Good girl. let me know if your legs start to cramp."

"Okay."

Kane stepped over to the control box. "We are going to start slow." He said.

He turned a knob and the machine made a whirling sound and the cock inside her began to move. She could not tell the direction of movement but it was not going deeper and was hitting everything inside. She moaned softly. It felt nice.

"Shari, I want you to look at me. I want you to keep watching me."

Shari nodded and bit her lip. Kane touched another dial and the nubs resting against her clit started to dance. Shari's eyes went wide and she glanced down at the machine. Suddenly the vibration and whirling stopped.

"I said, watch me. When you behave you get your reward." Kane said with a cock of his eyebrow. Shari looked back at him and kept her eyes glued to him. "Very good. Tell me when you are about to cum. Ask me for permission before you do. Understand?"

"Yes sir." Shari nodded.

Kane started the machine. He slowly increased both the rotation and the vibration until they were at half power. Shari was moaning trying to keep her eyes on him.

"I am close." Shari moaned. "May I cum sir?"

"No." Kane said turning off the machine. "That is the one you miss because you disobeyed me. You see how this works?"

Shari nodded. She was panting from the desire. She was going to be on her best behavior from here on in.

"Now because you were so good today, I want to give you a very special treat but to get there you need to build it up. So we are going to edge for 6 minutes. I want you to gauge how close you are to orgasm and rate your level on a scale of 1 to 10. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Shari nodded.

"When you get to nine you need to tell me. When I ask where you are you need to answer me, and remember this is only for 6 minutes."

"Okay, I understand. I am ready." Shari inhaled deeply and exhaled hard as the machine came to life. Again he built her up until the machine was at half power. "Nine!"

Again he shut it off. She panted with the exertion. He turned it back on and began again. He would periodically ask her for a number and when she screamed nine, the process would start over. Nine was getting closer and closer each time. Shari was sweating and ready to cry. Kane started the machine. When the controls were at 1/3 power Shari screamed nine, but this time instead of cutting off the machine he revved it to half power. Shari screamed. "Can I cum?" Just before the world exploded into dazzling stars and her body convulsed with the biggest orgasm in recorded history.

"You did not wait for permission, but you did ask. I am very proud of you, little slut." Kane shut down the machine and stood close to her. He kissed her lips gently, she tangled her hands in his hair and purred.

"That was the best reward ever." She whispered.

"Oh, sweetie, that was not the reward. That was just a piece. I do not think you understand how proud you made me today. You will understand by the end though of that I am sure." Kane's smile had an evil glint to it and Shari swallowed. This reward was going to be as hard to endure as the spanking had, she could tell.

Kane stepped back and grabbed the controller. "Time to reward you."

He started at half power. The electric shock moved through her entire body. The rub on her sensitized clit was almost too much. It was not long before she was screaming Nine!.

"Cum baby." Kane said. Shari tumbled, but this time instead of turning it off he turned it up as she convulsed. Shari wanted to escape so she tried to rise up off the machine, but she was strapped tight. She tried to tilt to get her clit off the nubs but again she was not mobile enough to be successful.

"Oh fuck, can I cum?" Shari moaned as another orgasm approached.

"Cum slut. Cum for me." Kane said twisting the vibration knob down. Shari squeaked and pressed down harder on the nubs trying to chase the orgasm that was right there. Kane laughed and turned it up. The nubs fully pressed to her clit began to shake like a Harley Davidson causing her to explode. The cum was shooting out around the cock spraying the ottoman, carpet and Kane.

"No more." Shari moaned, as the machine vibrated against her over-sensitized clit.

"Baby we are just starting." Kane said. "But I will give you a distraction to help." He pulled down the front of his pajama pants and let his engorged cock loose. He stepped up on the side of the ottoman which put him at the perfect height to feed her his throbbing dick.

Shari knew that this was a sanity life line. She began sucking him like she had never sucked before. He was still holding the controls and used them. He maxed out the rotation and varied the vibration. Up and down, up and down, with the stroke of her mouth. When she realized the pattern, she forced his entire length down her throat and held it there. The machine buzzed her happily into another orgasm. She moaned loudly against his cock and moved back. Instead of turning it down he pressed on her shoulder and held her hard against the nubs. Shari felt the orgasm take on new heights and start to crash again. He turned it up and the orgasm cranked up with it.

Shari's pussy contracted so hard that the whirl motor audibly slowed. It was the orgasm from hell... heaven... he... She had no idea but it was so good it hurt. All of her muscles contracted tight Then in a rush they released. The flood of cum spraying out around the Sybian was biblical. Shari began to squeak.

Kane took mercy on her and turned down the vibration to about 10%. He prodded her cheek with his still erect cock. She looked up at him with an "are-you-serious" look. He quickly ramped the vibration to full power. She screamed and swallowed his cock. He again turned it down, only to 20% this time.

Kane groaned as she worked his cock with her magically little mouth. Shari sighed as the pleasant buzz tingled through her well stimulated clit. She hummed happily up and down his cock, stroking him with her tongue. Kane began slowly turning up the vibration. So slowly that Shari did not notice until she was actively humping the machine looking for the orgasm that it promised.

When Kane placed his hands on her shoulders and pressed down, that was when she noticed. The rubber nestled along her labia was beginning to chafe. The delicate skin felt burned and raw.

Shari pulled off his cock with a pop. "Ow, Ow, ow!" Shari said.

"Okay little one, one more and you can get off the machine."

"It hurts."

"I know, sweet thing. But for me. Bare down and cum for me." Kane whispered petting her face.

He set it on rocket launch pressed her in to the vibration and let the magic machine do it's good work. It was not long that Shari was convulsing in a painful, powerful, and highly satisfying orgasm. The added element of taking on the pain for Kane was a new erotic twist that fired something deep within her.

Kane smiled broadly at Shari's dedication to his needs. She went farther for him and he loved it. He shut the machine down and untied her. She fell into his arms and let him carry her to the bed. He laid her across the bed and began kissing her, moving with languor down her body, stopping here or there to play homage to her erogenous zones. She twisted in the heat of his desire.

When he reached the apex of her thighs he saw the swollen clit and engorged labia. There were red patches along the lips of her pussy that made him smile. He lowered his head and began placing kisses, licks, small bites and sucking pressure over the entirety of her cunt. She whimpered and moaned at the thorough attention that he was paying her. So when he rose over her and slammed balls deep into her inflamed heat she instantly cried out and orgasmed.

"Such a good girl." Kane said pounding into her. "So proud of my little brat."

He slowed his thrust as he brushed his fingers through her hair. She opened her eyes and found him staring into her soul. Instead of hiding and masking her emotions she reveled in the connection.

Kane breathed her in as her walls feel before him. She stared into his eyes as she once again reached the crest. He groaned and followed her into the bliss.

He cuddled her into his arms and let the night fall over them in a warm cocoon. They fell asleep atop the new plateau of their relationship.