Mr. Ramsey and the Brat: The Club

Story Info
Kane takes Shari to the club.
2.8k words
4.48
20.2k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 2 months of corporal punishment and role play at the office, apparently the time had come because Friday after work a package had arrived at Shari's door. Inside was a note explaining that she should be ready to go by 9 pm.

Shari was not comfortable showing this much skin normally, but this was Kane's club and Kane picked the outfit personally, so when in Rome... The Catholic girl skirt was not long enough to cover the ruffles on the seat of the briefs, and the "button-down" shirt was really just a shirt collar connected by material across the top of her shoulder that connected to short sleeves then the rest of the shirt was just the bra that had a front closure and two buttons. There was a tie that hung from the collar to her exposed navel. She had paired the outfit Kane sent with knee high socks and 4' platform Mary Jane's on a block heel. She pulled her hair into pigtails and wore black frame glasses. The effect was perfect.

Kane was obviously planning for her to take a trip to the principal's office because he was dressed all in black with the notable exception of a priest's collar. It was sacrilegious, and hot as fuck.

They stood close to the bar in the club that looked a bit like a converted warehouse. There were roped areas where equipment was set up ready for scenes. Kane had pointed out the St Andrews cross, the spanking bench, the modified saw horse, the suspension chains and stocks.

Shari sipped her diet cola and eyed the modified saw horse... it looked like a cross between a pommel horse for gymnastics and a regular saw horse. There were four legs and each leg had a series of holes drilled in them. The back two legs had what looked like half of a hinge. The top was padded and covered in bright red leather. There was a cabinet in the area that held the various restraints and what not she assumed.

The mere idea of being restrained to that for a spanking in front of a crowd was getting her wet. She shift her eyes back to Kane and found him focused on her. She swallowed and blushed at his scrutiny. He must know exactly what she was thinking.

Just then a burly guy in his 50's walked over to Kane. He was dressed in leather, vest and pants only. He shook Kane's hand but ogled Shari the whole time. "Hey, Kane. Been a while. I see you brought refreshments, real tasty morsel."

Kane smiled at Shari, "I guess you could say that."

"We should talk about doing a sub swap." The man said still eyeing her.

"Do I look like a hooker?" Shari asked forgetting what she was wearing. Kane smiled like he was about to burst out laughing. "I mean... okay, yes. I am maybe dressed like a hooker, but does Kane look like my fucking pimp?"

Kane held his hand over his mouth, trying desperately not say anything or laugh. Shari was full brat right now in front of a club Master. "Master Brad, my I introduce you to Shari."

Brad began sputtering. "How dare you speak to a Master that way, you insolent little.."

"Brat?" Kane supplied helpfully.

Shari sent him a quelling look. "I am not the one that came over here and started being rude. I just responded in kind."

"How is finding you fuckable being rude?" Brad asked. "I mean given the location, is that not the exact response you were looking for? Dressed like a wet dream, I assume you want to be found desirable. I may be wrong but looking like a duck, quacking like a duck entitles me to calling you a duck."

"I don't feel like you were calling me a duck. More like you were talking about the duck-able morsel without acknowledging I was even a person." Shari huffed.

"Again, I would like to point out your location. This is a club where Dom's bring their subs. Most subs feel it is their imperative to be usable. Humiliation and degrading are all part of the mindset." Brad said before turning back to Kane. "You brought a libber?"

"It is her first time. She is more of a brat than a sub if you must know. But even still it seems like the brat could use a little corporal punishment. I will find you when she is ready to apologize." Kane grabbed Shari's drink and set it down before guiding her over to the saw horse. He rummaged in the cabinet and came up with two kneeling pads that slid into the hinge pieces. He placed Shari on the saw horse and began restraining her.

"Shari, there are a few things that you should know. There is no fucking in the main rooms. Blow Jobs, yes, but fucking, no. The club safe word is red. Yellow to slow down. You are surrounded by monitors and members that will step in if you use the safe word." Kane finished cinching her to the contraption and Shari realized she had very little give. Chest down with her legs on the padded kneeling arms, her legs were spread wide and her head was able to move any direction. It was like the furniture was designed for spit roasting naughty brats. Kane stepped behind her and lowered her briefs until they rested under the swell of her ass. He returned to the cabinet and Shari watched as he pulled out a ping pong paddle, a fraternity paddle with holes drilled in it, a leather strap wider than a belt and a bamboo cane.

Her heart sped up, her pussy clenched and she began to worry. This seemed like serious spanking gear. The most he had done to this point was his leather belt and a pyrex ruler. This seemed like light years from her comfort zone.

Kane moved into position and began stroking her up turned ass that was at the perfect comfort height for minimal Dom strain. His hand caressed over her white skin, perfect and unmarred... yet. Tonight he would mark her, show the whole club she was his. The thought made his dick hard as a rock.

He started out with his hand warming the skin, then he brought in the ping pong paddle. She yelped and moaned as he applied about 20 strokes to her ass. He then brought out the frat paddle. Shari squeaked and tried to move away as the paddle was brought down across her ass. The whistle of approach was almost as bad as the impact. It was like psychological torture hearing the approach before lightening exploded. The pain and heat were indescribable. After five swats, Shari was crying and panting. She was very close to using her safe word.

Kane sensed that Shari was on the verge and set aside the tool. He used his hand to sooth the burning flesh of her ass. Then he used his fingers to penetrate her sopping wet cunt. He was gentle as he fingered her, moving in and out, paying close attention to her g-spot. She began moving like she wanted to rock back on his hand but she had no room to maneuver.

Kane smiled at her complete lack of basic sub skills. He moved his coated fingers from her pussy just as she was about to cum, then deftly slid his index into her ass. Shari tried to move as the intruder in her ass wormed deeper. She was stuck and forced to take anything he handed her. She really wanted him to finish the job on her g-spot, but alas he was not in a giving mood. His finger stroked in and out of her ass pressing in some very interesting areas. Shari was just getting into it when Kane once again pulled free.

He stepped back and picked up the strap, his aim was for her upturned ass on the first stroke, then he caught her across the tops of her thighs. She howled as the leather cut across the heretofore untouched skin. "Yellow. Yellow. Yellow." She panted trying to catch her breath. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and she wanted to dance around to ease the pain but that was not an option. Kane moved to kneel in front of her to look her in the eye.

"Breathe slut. You can do this for me. I have to punish you because of your behavior and you know that because it is why you did it. I am going to push you harder because I want all of these men to see that tanned hide and know that it is mine and that you endured that pain for me. Can you go on, baby girl?"

"Yes, sir." Shari sniffled. She courted this, she wanted it and she was going to pull down her big girl panties and take it. Shari focused on him, the way he moved, the smell of him, the heat of him. Then next strike came and the fire and the calm. The confidence that Kane showed in her made all the difference in her mind. She switched over to making him proud of his little brat.

Kane laid a total of 5 stripes across her ass with the strap. Then he set it aside and began fingering her, pressing her g-spot and her clit so her entire pussy was ready to explode. Then just as she was about to tip over the edge he withdrew and picked up the cane. He walked around to face her again.

He was rubbing the cane erotically, stroking the wood in his hand. He leaned over and whispered, "This is going to be the worst part, you need a distraction to get through it. I want you to suck my dick."

"Yes, sir." Shari said opening wide. Kane grinned at her. She looked like a bear skin rug. mouth open and waiting. He opened his pants and pulled his cock free, gently feeding it to her. She moaned as his pre-cum touched her taste buds. Her mouth was soft from crying. It felt like wet velvet heaven on his aching cock. He pushed in further then pulled out, then he started stroking, going deeper and faster each time, slow build until he had pressed past her gag reflex and was seated balls deep into her throat. He was in complete control of her breathing and her choking. He was gentle but determined. He kept at her stroking into her throat feeling her body struggle and accept, soon he could feel the tingle of his orgasm building. He clamped her nose closed pressed deep and let his cum shoot straight into her belly. Her hands clutched at nothing while her body went into panic for lack of breath.

Kane pulled out and caught the dribble of cum from her chin on his thumb and fed it to her. She panted as she licked his thumb clean. "Good girl. Do this one last thing for sir and you will be rewarded."

With that he picked up the cane and moved around beside her. Again he stroked her flesh preparing and planning where the blows would land. He wanted to avoid the heavy welt left by the strap and that limited his strike zone. Carefully but firmly he brought the cane down. Her yelp and wiggle were intoxicating. Kane raised the cane and struck at the next spot. Shari screamed and instantly Kane thrust his fingers into her pussy. He thrust against her g-spot and thumbed her clit until she was moaning with pleasure. Again he pulled back and brought the cane down for the 3rd and final time. Shari screamed again, her hands clenching and unclenching desperately trying to hold anything. Kane moved quickly in front of her. "It is all over baby girl. Now you just have to apologize to Master Brad... Which might mean sucking his cock." Kane watched her. "You are going to do it like a good little slut then I will take you to a back room and fuck you. I am going to use your technicolor ass until you have everyone of those orgasms I denied you. Understand?"

"Yes sir." Shari was shaken, getting off this bench required going through Brad. She had no problem with that. It would be the fastest blow job ever, if she had her way.

Brad walked over to where Shari was tied. "You have something to say to me?"

"Yes, sir. I am sorry that I was rude to you. I can see that the things that you said were complimentary and I was being a brat. I sincerely apologize." Shari said then opened her mouth, waiting.

Brad stroked her hair gently. "Tempting kitten, but I can tell that you are in need of Kane now rather than cock. I will collect on that offer soon."

With that he turned away and Shari felt the tears begin to fall. She had failed Kane. Kane saw the tears. He worked her ties loose and bundled her in a soft blanket before carrying her to a private room upstairs. Kane sat in a large arm chair and cuddled Shari close while he rocked her like a baby.

The tears poured out of Shari like water over a broken dam. The emotions bubbled and the tears came down. After several minutes of silence Kane began to murmur sweetly to her. He told her how proud he was, what a good girl she had been and how much he adored her. He told her that when she was ready she had earned a big reward.

"Reward?" Shari said perking up.

"Oh yes Baby Girl. I plan to take you to the other extreme, more orgasms than you can handle." Kane grinned wickedly.

"Obviously you do not know me at all, there is no such thing. There are never enough."

"Be careful, dear brat. I may take you up on that challenge."

"Why didn't he want me?" Shari asked in a small voice a tear tipping over the lashes of her left eye.

"He did. Believe me he did. But I pushed you way beyond anything you ever did before and he could see the reaction setting in. He is a good Dom, that is why he is a Master. He did not want to push you into a shut down."

"What?"

"There is a point when you get a sub into sub-space then you push too far and they end up emotionally hurt." Kane said petting her neck. "I had gotten you to a very vulnerable place and if he had used your mouth it may have felt like rape after you recovered."

"Okay." Shari still sounded small. Kane continued to rub her. "That hurt, sir."

"It was supposed to, brat."

"You don't hurt me that bad normally."

"Because at the office it is a game. I was hoping to break down some walls today. When you are doing demo things get painful."

"Why? Why break down my walls? Don't you like me the way I am?" Shari asked.

"Of course I like you the way you are, but I would like to think that there maybe more here than a literal slap and tickle. I have never met anyone more in tune with me sexually, and I would like to build on that. But when things get too emotional you get sarcastic and hide behind sex. Therefore I brought you to the club, not really intending to get you in this state but the opportunity presented and I took it. The way that you were staring at that bench... I knew that you were intrigued, then you went after Brad and I decided, means plus opportunity was the equation for success."

"Sir, I am sorry for the way that I behaved toward Master Brad. I did not mean to embarrass you." Shari said truly repentant.

"If I am honest, I was more proud than embarrassed. I really do like the brat, darling. I love the sassy things that you say, not just because they give me the excuse to spank that lovely ass, but because they make me laugh. Being around you is like drinking champagne, bubbly and refreshing."

Shari giggled shyly. "Thank you. I have never felt safer or stronger than I do with you."

"What say, we go home. Back to my place. I believe that I owe you a reward."

"Yes you do sir. I endured a lot from you... I will endeavor to endure much more at your house."

Shari and Kane made their way from the club, closer than they ever been before.

To be cont... Maybe. (Let me know if I should)