Mr. Rhodes' Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the driver came out of the house he walked over to the trunk and got a little lap blanket out and placed it on the driveway and then he looked at me with raw lust opening his pants and letting them drop where he stood. His cock was already so rock hard, but he stroked it a few times. "Kneel at his feet and suck his hard cock, little slut. I want to make sure you are well trained in the proper way to suck cock dear and it pays Nate a bonus for such good service."

I was standing there crying and shivering from the cool air and the icy hot, burning need between my legs. I looked at Nate's cock and walked over to kneel up in front of him. I took his 7" cock from his hand and grasped it firmly at the base. I started licking hard and slow up from the base of the shaft, over the head, and then nibbling the tip oh-so-gently before going open-mouth and deep over the whole shaft, closing lips hard over him, sucking hard but teasingly slow all the way up. Mr. Rhodes chuckled and stood back to watch me, "That's it Sophia, show me how you can milk a cock with that incredible mouth of yours." I sat back on my heels feeling every bit of the burning on my clitty, and took his balls into my mouth and tongued them against my palate, being careful with my teeth. I began to suck and slurp he let out a low groan, I kept tugging on his shaft simultaneously. My other hand reached up and cupped his balls into my hand. My fingers gently caressed his sac, my middle finger lightly massaging the spot right between his asshole and his balls. I licked around the head and nibbled his pronounced ridge while hungrily looking up into his face. His eyes were closed and his head was tilting back. "Oh fuck me. What a fantastic little cock sucker you have here Mr. Rhodes. Can you take me all in? Open your throat little girl." With that he took my head in his hands and started to shove his cock deep into my throat. I gagged, but he just kept forcing my face back and forth until his cock hit the back of my throat. I relaxed my throat and I stopped gagging. I let my finger slip back to his little hole and I played with the rim until he let out a loud cry and shot a huge amount of cum down my throat. I kept my mouth on his jerking and spewing cock until I had drained every bit of his load.

I released his cock and licked my lips while I looked over at Mr. Rhodes, who was watching me with all his attention. "Very nice Sophia, you seem to need very little in the way of training in this department. We may have to teach you a little more about relaxing your throat so you don't gag, but all in all an impressive performance."

Mr. Rhodes handed Nate several hundred dollar bills, "You may go now Nate, here is the rest of your fee, and I will see you at 6:00pm in three days."

"Yes sir, Mr. Rhodes." Nate said as he pulled up his boxers and pants. Zipping them and looking down at me, still kneeling at his feet.

"Come here now Sophia, Nate must get his blanket back and you must get into the house now." I rose and walked to stand beside Mr. Rhodes. His face told me he was proud of me and I felt my heart soar. His eyes were twinkling and he smiled warmly into my eyes before turning and leading the way into the house.

I walked into the beautiful house with Nate's cum coating my lips and throat. My knees were red from kneeling on the hard driveway even though I had been on a blanket. My body was trembling with cold and trepidation. The house was a low ranch style on a hill overlooking a beautiful view of a small valley and more towering mountains shrouded in fog. The entrance way opened up on the left into a large living area with a low leather couches and chairs. These were surrounded with thick rugs on a plank wood floor. Then on the right was a large kitchen and dining area with a large stainless steel island with cupboards and shelves on the bottom. There was a large pot rack hanging over this island and it was empty of any pots or pans at all. It struck me as strange at the time. The ceilings were tall and the kitchen was an open truss design. It was breathtaking. Mr. Rhodes looked at me and saw that I was shivering with cold. He gently took my arm and led me through the living area and through two large French doors into a huge Master bedroom. There was a carved wood four poster bed with a wrought iron canopy in the center of the room against the wall with a bank of windows across the room. This entire side of the house was banked with windows in all the rooms including the master bath. We walked straight through the bedroom and into a large tiled bathroom with a huge rock shower surrounded by glass and a large roman tub at the edge of the windows. The tub was huge and could easily fit a large number of people. Mr. Rhodes leaned over and plugged the large drain with the lever and started the massive tub filling with steamy water. I was amazed at the luxury around me and stared at him as he rose to get some large towels out of a cupboard on the wall. There were large mirrors everywhere; they made the bathroom seem even more enormous. I could see my reflection, I looked so small with my arms in front of me and my shoulders hunched forward. My long golden blond hair was a rat's nest and I had the look of a scared animal in my eye and this tall, almost regal man was walking to where there were two large deep sinks in a huge slab of granite. He opened a drawer underneath and pulled out a toothbrush and a hair brush, both still in their packaging. I watched him carefully and nervously. He looked up into the mirror and nodded for me to come to him. I moved toward him silently and he turned and looked at me with a large smile.

He spoke slowly and softly, "You are a profound submissive Sophia. I am so in awe of how you have behaved. You will be my little pet for the rest of your time here in the mountains. No one else will come or bother us at all. This means that you will serve me and I will take care of you and we will get to know each other very well." Then he took me in his arms and pulled me into his tall body tightly. I felt so warm and my heart fell into my mouth and I started to cry, which quickly turned into sobbing. My body shook and my trembling deepened until I could no longer stand upright by myself. He held me tightly and kissed my hair and mumbled that I was very dear to him. I felt his hands rubbing my back and hips; he made me feel loved and cared for like a child. He stepped back after I had regained some control and he led me silently to the tub. He stood next to it and said, "Undress me now Sophia."

I felt I could do anything and everything for him now. I stepped toward him and then knelt at his feet and untied his shoes, slipping them off with his socks. I placed them behind me and knelt up to undo his long brown leather belt. I opened his trousers and let them fall to his feet. I knew his body by now and I loved the feeling of being able to finally bathe him without the fear or anxiety of being caught. I loved his deep commanding voice that rumbled my name and caressed my ear. I lifted one foot and pulled the leg off and then the other. I knelt up while doing this so as to press my hair against the large bulge I knew was above my head.

I looked up into his face and brought my cold fingers to the edge of his underwear. I scraped a fingernail underneath the border of the material. I nuzzled my face into his balls covered by the fabric, my panting making him moist with my breath. I pressed my nose into the base of his thick shaft and moaned with need. Mr. Rhodes had the most amazing cock I had ever seen and I wanted to worship it unlike I had been unable to do so far. I still had the taste of Nate in my mouth, but this was his cock, a cock I was fascinated by, a challenge, a kinky indulgence. Its girth alone made sucking it fully impossible and I was still waiting to see if I could take it all inside my hungry pussy. I pulled his underwear out from his body and I pulled them down to his ankles, while I was bent over trying to get them off his feet, I heard Mr. Rhodes chuckle and pull his polo shirt off over his head.

I started to rise to grasp his gorgeous meat and he stepped back and told me to "get into the tub now", with a firm tone. I looked at him with amazement, stood slowly and stepped over the marble tile wall of the Roman style bath, which could easily have doubled as a small pool. It was only about halfway full at this point, so I followed Mr. Rhodes to the wall next to the windows and sat down. He pulled me into his body and we sat there looking out at the view for a few minutes when he slid me up over his lap and then he flipped me over with my bottom kept high in the air by his other hand. I saw out of the corner of my eye his free hand rise up and then come down with force on my ass, it came down again and again and I struggled to get away but he was much stronger than I had imagined. He kept me there and I started to cry out in pain and anger, "Hey stop, ouch, that hurts!!" But his hand slapped my bottom until there were big red patches on both cheeks and I was crying in earnest. Then he turned me back over and he began to roughly wash off the Bengay from my clitty with a soapy washcloth. Then he pressed a large gnarled finger into my pussy and wiggled it around the slippery tunnel. I was so wet from his torturing me in the car and sucking Nate for him. He pushed me to the side of the long tiled edge of the bath and suddenly he shoved my head down onto the floor of the bathroom and my ass was draped over the thick tiled wall. It hurt me a little and I struggled to get more comfortable, but he pressed me hard and all of a sudden I felt my hair being wrapped around his hand and forcing me to press my face into the tiled floor. My legs spread roughly by another hand and his fingers dipping into me to spread my juices. He let go of my hair and took both hands and spread my ass cheeks so wide and he started to lick and suck my asshole and my pussy with his tongue and mouth. I felt as if I were being devoured when he bit me hard on my pussy lips with his teeth. I cried out and tried to rise up, but he growled at me and shoved me back with one hand while his mouth sucked in my entire labia and I felt a finger invade my little ass with a huge amount of spittle. His mouth made me feel like I had a lake down there and before I knew what was happening, he kneeled up behind me and sank his huge monster cock into me in one push. It was so fucking big and he stretched me so much and there was a bit of pain, but I had never felt so full and stuffed in all my life. I groaned out loud as he held me down and began to fuck me with such rough force I felt as if I were being raped. It was scary and exhilarating all at once. He bent and bit my back until I screamed out and jumped in pain and yet, it felt so good. His mouth began to bite me all over in hard strong bites as he slid in and out of my engorged pussy with his monster cock. He slammed into me to hit my cervix again and again with force and violence. I had never felt the way I felt right then and never knew I could ever feel that way about anyone in my life. He was hurting me and I felt so turned on by it all. He was raping me with such a rage and yet it made me feel loved like never before. He kept one arm over my back with enough weight that I could not move an inch and he growled loud enough to be heard over the running water that I was a tight little slut that he was going to rape every chance he could. I was his slut to do with what he pleased, including giving me to anyone he liked. "The way you sucked Nate's cock told me so much about how well you have learned the art of pleasing men. You are the horniest slut I have ever seen. You get used by four old men in one night and you leave like you still haven't had enough. Your pussy is so fucking tight, but I am going to stretch it out and fill it with my cum. Your pussy is mine, your mouth is mine, your titties are mine." And with that he reached under me and twisted my nipple in his fingers so hard I screamed out and started to buck and thrash again. "Oh yes, buck and resist. I love a bitch that can try to resist me and my fucking monster. Anyone can fist you now you fucking horny bitch. Your pussy is going to be so stretched out from my cock that we will have to teach you to tighten it back up, so every time I fuck you it feels just like this. So fucking tight it almost hurts, you fucking slut." He spanked me sharply and his cock slammed into me hard. My pussy felt battered and torn. His cock hit my cervix roughly again and again. I was torn between pain and pleasure in every sense. His huge meaty cock ripped into me again and again until I felt it swell and pulse his globs of white cum into the depths of my cunt. He left his cock inside me and he was panting from the exertion.

When he pulled out of me, and he had regained his breath, he spoke softly and lovingly, "My good little girl got fucked like a slut. I hope I did not hurt you too much, but it is for my fulfillment to hurt you while I fuck you Sophia. I am a lifelong sadist that needs resistance and pain to be truly happy." He softly caressed my back and pulled me back into the tub with him.

On the ledge of the walled tub was a vast array of soaps, shampoos, gels, bars of soap in a large basket and another basket held loofahs, back brushes, nail brushes, pumice stones and sea sponges. He leaned over and grabbed a sea sponge and some coconut body soap and opened the bottle and let it drizzle on the sponge. I felt a tear fall down my cheek silently as he smiled softly into my face as he started to soap up my upper body, rubbing in big circles over my shoulders and breasts, making sure he scratched over one of my nipples. He rubbed my upper body while looking into my blue eyes and speaking to me very softly, "Your titties are so perfect Sophia." He leaned down and he took my face into his big hands and kissed me. My mouth opened for him and my tongue flicked lightly at his lower lip as he hungrily sucked my lips with his. His tongue and mine met and we fucked each other's mouths slowly and passionately. I had never been kissed like this before and I felt my body respond to the passion as I pressed my titties into his chest.

When we broke the kiss, I leaned back with my face flushed. He reached over and turned the large lever and the water flow stopped. The only sound now was from our breathing and the lapping of the water against the side of tub. He pulled me up against him and took my face in his fingers and tilted my face to his, "You have not slept and you look exhausted so I want to take care of you and put you to bed. I have some things to do while you are sleeping. Here are some rules for you while you are here: You will be my pet, so you will sleep at the foot of my bed, not in it. You are not to relieve yourself at all in the house; you will be taken outside like any pet. You will squat and make water or defecate outside in a designated area. When you have to go outside you will whimper like a dog at the back door. I will leash you up and take you out every time, even if it is at night. You will wake up every morning and lick my cock for me, when I am satisfied you will go prepare our breakfast and then clean up. You are here to serve me and learn what it means to be my pet. You will not ask questions unless I specifically ask if you need clarifications or elaboration. Do you understand everything I have said to you so far?" I nodded my head and he smiled at me. "Your legs will be apart for me at all times and if I ask you to present to me, then you will pull your outer labia open for me and keep it open until I release you. I would like you to rinse well now and help me to get out and dry off."

I looked over at the pile of big soft towels and I rose to step out of the enormous tub. My dripping body felt warm in the large tiled room, the floor was heated and it radiated upwards to make me feel very comfortable. I turned toward Mr. Rhodes with the towel open and ready, he rose and stepped out towards me and I wrapped the towel around him and turned to get another to dry him. My body dropped to the floor and I felt the pain in my pussy where he had ravaged me so savagely as I rubbed his legs and feet carefully and thoroughly. I rose, feeling every bit of the soreness, and dried his arms and moved around to dry his back when his towel fell to the floor and I bent to pick it up and he spoke to me in a low tone. "Sophia you may dry yourself now and I will take you to your sleeping place." While he spoke he went to a closet and got a large bathrobe out and put it on, along with some slippers. He motioned for me to follow and I rose to from the floor to walk with him. "Sophia, I want you to stay on the floor and crawl behind me. You will be on all fours for the entire stay unless I tell you to rise." I opened my mouth to protest, but the look on his face made me stop. I looked down at the hard warm tile and started to feel overwhelmed and exhausted. I began to cry again and Mr. Rhodes walked over and pats my head. "Poor little thing so tired and yet we still have one chore before you get sent off to sleep. He took my long hair in his hand and pulled me up onto my hands and knees, I was crying quietly and I yelped a little when I felt my wet stringy hair being pulled tightly by his surprisingly strong hand. He leaned down and spread my thighs wide and stroked up the curve of my ass to my open battered pussy lips, his fingers dipping inside of me, stroking my swollen and sore labia and rubbing my protruding clit. I rocked back onto him and he groaned and whispered about the soft tight pussy in front of him. I was starting to whimper, because I was so sore from his raping me. The roller coaster ride of being so hot and then raped so brutally by a man I felt myself becoming emotionally attached to was making my head hurt.

"It is time to get you to bed." He pulled my hair still wrapped around his hand and led me to start crawling behind him. When I started after him, he let go and it dropped in my face and I had to toss my head so I could see where I was going. We walked out into the master bedroom where Mr. Rhodes pulled open a wide door and walked into a large walk-in closet. Inside were shelves and drawers lining the walls with the exception of a set of trifold mirrors on one side, and there was a chaise in the center of the fairly large room. The shelves and drawers were all labeled neatly with printed labels. There was a shelf with wedge pillows and roll pillows of different sizes and colors. The other shelves had different weight ropes, harnesses, long bars labeled, "spreader bars", "suspension equipment", and "restraints". Then there were the large lower shelves which had all sorts of weird small metal machines. The drawers had labels like "human cock dildos", "human cock vibes", "vibrators", "anal trainers", "anal beads and balls", "anal fun", and "leads, leashes and tie downs". The one that was mysterious to me said "Zeta Paw dildos" and I wondered what that could mean. There were drawers with silver chains light and heavy, nipple clamps, collars and cuffs, armbinders, blindfolds, gags, hardware and locks. I was staring with my mouth open as I looked up at all the terrible things he had in this room and what it would mean to me for these three days.

He opened the drawer marked "collars and cuffs" and took out a thinner silver choker type necklace and he turned to me and bent to place the sturdy but lightweight fine silver collar around my neck. He closed it and then placed a small lock on it. He also clasped matching cuffs with small D-rings around each wrist and ankle with tiny locks snapped closed. Then he got a short chain and leather leash out of another drawer and hooked it to my collar. He pulled me a little to indicate that we were leaving this awesome room that scared the hell out of me.