Mr. Rudy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv could not believe the things in that cabinet, but now stepped lightly off the bed and walked up to it. She was aware of Rudy's eyes upon her, watching her every move but was more interested now in the toys he had. She reached up and selected one of the dildos, took a small foil tube of KY jelly, turned, and strolled back to the bed. She was totally unaware, or unconcerned with the eyes that now almost burned holes in her skin. Rudy could not get enough of how sexy this girl looked even in the simple act of walking across the room. He wished he could ask her to get up again and walk back and forth a few times, but when he looked at the bed and saw what she was doing, the idea of watching that lovely behind swaying again seemed suddenly stupid.

Liv knelt on the bed, sideways to Rudy's line of sight, reaching behind her with one hand, rubbing KY jelly between those same beautiful ass-cheeks he's just watched move across the room, and his mouth fell open; not so much from what she was doing, but 'how' she was doing it. Even in something like this, something as what some might say was vile and unnatural and kinky as preparing her anus for penetration by a dildo, she seemed delicately feminine about it - almost dainty. But as her finger began to push in and massage the lube inside her ring, the pleasure was apparent in her expression, which was now one of absolute submission to what she was feeling.

Liv was only barely aware of any other presence in the room, or the fact that it was not her own modest apartment or her own bed upon which she knelt. There was simply her fingers and how slick and smooth and cool they felt pushing in and out of her rear. Her anal ring yawned, relaxed and fluttered, but she kept pushing deeper and deeper with each stroke, pausing on the inward thrust to pull upward, stretching her pucker even further. In moments she was ready, and without a sound or even a change in her dreamy expression, she took the dildo, applied lubricant to its tip, and reached it behind her. Insertion was smooth and unobstructed. She felt the cool delicately 'skinned' shaft penetrate her deeply and gasped without meaning to. The pleasure was almost unexpected after so many months, but welcomed. She pulled the thing back and thrust in again letting out just the faintest moan, and then stopped, looked down at the stiff, beet-red thing jutting up from between her thighs, and quickly pushed it down and backward with her free hand. She closed her thighs tightly around it and then leaned her face down on that same forearm, closed her eyes and began to ram the dildo rhythmically in and out of herself.

Rudy could look at nothing else but the pale figure on his own bed, ass held high in a chest to knees position, right hand ramming the thick dildo relentlessly in and out between her shapely cheeks. The room was deadly silent but for the soft moans and gasps coming from the side-turned face, and as he took another step closer, he realized that even that one, the actress who this creature so closely resembled, could not possibly have looked more sexual, more uninhibited than this!

But he also realized that her total lack of any constraints, her willingness and openness and pure eroticism had absolutely nothing to do with him: she was simply beyond any and all self-control. Rudy moved a little to the side to get a better view, and stood mesmerized by the sight of the thick, translucent dildo being worked back and forth between the dancer's porcelain ass-cheeks. But what was more, he could now clearly see the head and a little bit of the shaft of Liv's penis as it jutted almost directly backward between her thighs. It was so erect the skin of it was shiny and Rudy instantly wished he hadn't been so specific in asking the girl to play with herself; the urge was now to go there, go to where Liv now squirmed and writhed in her own private world, and to reach out and grasp that reddish knob and start squeezing it.

And as Rudy thought these things, almost in answer to them, a single thick tear of clear fluid dripped off the very end of that swollen head. Rudy watched it fall to the curve of the dancer's calf - it having been put off course by the jiggling of the organ, saw it drip down the side of that perfect leg, and then let his eyes flick downward to the ankle and the foot.

He smiled absently at how the toes were curled upward, how both feet were in such a tense point that the insteps were not actually in contact with the sheets. He remembered kissing those toes, and then he turned his eyes to the face.

Liv's hair was tousled, some stray locks and strands having fallen sideways, but her face was still clearly visible. Her lips were slightly pursed as she panted and gasped through them and every once in a while her teeth would become visible as her mouth turned into a snarl from what she was experiencing, but her eyes remained tightly shut through all. She felt as though her whole life were centered now on that one singular point somewhere behind her, that hole, that opening into which something hard was plunging, plunging, filling her and leaving, over and over again. She felt her world had been that way, always, things coming and going, entering her consciousness and then fading away. But now she was in control. She knew it, felt it.

And now her back ached slightly. She could not remember when this eternity had begun, but it seemed to have gone on too long. She pushed herself up on one hand and dipped her spine to relieve the pressure. Her other hand went on, with its own will and power it seemed, but now at least the dull throb in her lower back was gone. But she could also feel her breasts moving beneath her, swaying, jouncing at times, the tautness in her belly, the power in her shoulders and legs; it was as though her whole body was pulled as tight as a bowstring, ready to snap and be released. And beyond this, beyond and below and behind, somewhere deep, deep inside, there was a warmth, a numbing warmth almost, that was what that stretched and wide-open part of her was producing. It was almost a falling asleep but into a higher level of awareness and all that awareness, all that focus was in the tense, well lubricated walls of her precious opening. A throbbing began, slow and rhythmic, and the warmth built up and up. An almost overflowing feeling began to take hold of her, a pushing and urgency that was now almost beyond recall. She instantly stopped pumping the dildo into herself and drew a breath. She held it and then let it out slowly, then once again.

The uplifting throb subsided slightly and Liv rolled to her side, her thighs still tightly clamping their prisoner between them, her one hand still keep the dildo within her, and lay there breathing, eyes half closed and mind still in that faraway place she had allowed herself to visit.

It had been close this time, closer than most others, but she had been able to come back from the brink. Her lower parts still twitched and clenched from what had almost happened, but even they were settling down as she was. So close.

But the longing was too powerful. She couldn't rest, could not be satisfied with the ache she now felt, not as she had done in the past. It was too late to turn back and simply let the tremors subside. Reaffirming her grip on the base of Rudy's toy, she pulled it out, pushed it back in and curled almost in half from the sudden surge of need. She felt her organ tremble, stiffen, and with another quick, unconscious movement, made sure it was tucked downward and backward, out of sight.

Rudy however, had moved so that now, with Liv in a fetal position, the angle was more than enough to see exactly what the girl was doing to herself. The small rigid shaft was well in sight, and when the girl jostled it back into place, Rudy could do nothing but smile at it. His was the perfect viewing position now. He leaned forward in the chair he had taken, eyes fixed on the eager way she was presently 'touching' herself. As he continued to watch, the tip of her organ's head began to drool again, a thick, silvery-clear fluid.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
FlpantherFlpantherover 18 years ago
Hooked

I feel trapped in this story...more please!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mr. Rudy Previous Part
Mr. Rudy Series Info

Similar Stories

She Has a What?! Teaching his roommate how to use her assets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Best Prom Ever A senior takes the girl of his dreams to the prom.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Beautiful Surprise He meets his love...and a pleasant surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Step-Sister Teen boy spies on his shemale step-sister and gets a treat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Girl Like Victoria A first date with a special girl, they get what they wantin Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories