Mr. Tagalong

Story Info
A sleeping fantasy fulfilled.
2.2k words
4.43
55.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tia_didi
Tia_didi
21 Followers

Ever since I can remember, I've fantasized about being taken advantage of while I slept.

I grew up quite religious and I think that this fantasy allowed a sense of freedom, an ability to enjoy sex, without being at all responsible for what was happening to my body.

This fantasy is a difficult one to make happen for a few reasons. First of all, you could ask someone to take advantage of you while you pretend to sleep, but that doesn't feel authentic. They would know you were awake and wouldn't take advantage of you the way they would if you were actually passed out. You could have someone drug you and take advantage, but then you don't get to remember it. It could be filmed and you could watch it after the fact, but you still wouldn't get to feel it happening.

I've thought about it a lot for a long time and I finally got an opportunity to do something about it.

I was out drinking with my friends and it was one of those nights where you start at one bar, move on to the next, are pretty messed up by the third and then end up at some house party until the wee small hours of the morning. On this particular occasion, I hosted the house party at my place. All night long there was this guy who was a total tagalong. He was obnoxious, but we couldn't shake him. There was another guy that I thought was cute, and we had been flirting all night. About 3 A.M. he had to head home due to an early morning the next day. I was pretty bummed since I had been putting all my eggs in one basket and would now be sleeping alone.

I took stock of my apartment. There were some people making out here and there and a few people still drinking and chilling on the porch. I joined the porch drinkers, and much to my chagrin, Mr. Tagalong was instantly at my side. He was offering me more to drink (of my own alcohol), putting his hand on my ass, and he was not getting any of my "Leave me alone!!" hints. I was getting pretty exasperated and the thought crossed my mind that this was the kind of guy who probably wouldn't even stop coming on to me even if I was passed out.

It was such a random thought, but it completely opened up Pandora's (and my) box. I was just drunk enough to only be able to think of the positive that could happen if I allowed this guy to molest me. I couldn't get the idea out of my head and I slowly started to let the tide change. I started acting sleepy, and way more drunk. I kept telling him that I wanted him to leave and that I didn't want him staying. I drunkenly stated that I was too drunk to do anything and I needed to go to bed. I wibbled and wobbled around a bit saying goodbye to everyone as they went home.

He was the last one there and by then he had to of thought I was a prime target. No one was left to stop him and I was clearly wasted. He said he had to use the restroom and I told him that was fine, but I was going to bed. I told him he could let himself out. He tried to kiss me and I pushed him away. I told him no way.

I went to my bedroom, turned off the lights, got naked, got in bed, pulled up my sheet, and waited.

About 10 minutes later, I heard the door open. I kept my eyes closed and my breathing even. I heard him whispering under his breath things like "shit" and "I can't believe this". He sat on the edge of my bed. He ran his hands over my feet. I stayed still.

He slowly pulled the sheet down, revealing my breasts. He stopped moving and waited for a minute. I felt his fingers graze my hard nipples. He touched them softly, almost reverently. Slowly his caresses became firmer. He squeezed first my nipples and then my whole breasts. His touch was turning me on almost as much as the game. He started licking and sucking my nipples and I couldn't help the moan that escaped my throat. He instantly jumped back. I rolled around a bit, continuing to feign sleep, as the sheet moved down to my hips.

He waited a few moments before pulling the sheet off completely. He lightly fingered my shaven pussy. He stepped back and I heard him lower his zipper, shimmy out of his jeans, and remove his shirt. He then knelt at the end of the bed. He very carefully spread my legs, leaned down, and sniffed my cunt. He sat back up and then started lightly tapping the insides of my thighs.

"Hey" he whispered.

"Hey! Are you awake?" he asked quietly while tapping my thighs.

I stayed still.

He leaned down and started lapping at my pussy. He licked all over my lips, my creases, and inside of me. I had never had someone lick me so enthusiastically. He stuck his tongue inside of me and swirled it around. He then started biting my lips while he put a finger inside of me. He quickly added a second and then a third finger, seemingly trying to find my capacity as quickly as possible.

"This is so fucking hot." I heard him say. I silently agreed.

He got off the bed and stood above me.

He spit on my tits. He spit on my tits three times. He rubbed the spit into my tits like lotion. He started rubbing his cock on my nipples then pushing his cock into the flesh of my breasts.

He moved up and started rubbing his dick all over my face. He rubbed it over my lips, across my cheek, and even lightly poked it into my eye. He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled my head sideways. He pushed his fingers between my lips and opened my mouth. He pushed his dick in and started fucking my slack mouth. I didn't tighten my lips and I let the drool run out of the side of my mouth as he continued to fuck my face.

"I can't fucking believe this." he said, stepping away from me. I heard him wrestling with his clothes on the floor and I thought maybe he was getting a condom to fuck me. I waited for what felt like forever. It was killing me. I wanted to open my eyes so badly.

*Flash*

He was taking pictures. He had been getting his phone, not a condom.

Holy shit. I should stop this, I thought. I don't want naked pictures of me floating around.

I was so horny though, and really he couldn't show them to anyone. It would just make him look guilty of raping me, I justified to myself. I didn't want this to stop.

He moved back to my face and put his dick back in my mouth.

*Flash*

He put his dick into my eye socket.

*Flash*

He pulled my nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it.

*Flash*

He climbed on top of me and pushed my tits together and started fucking them. He tried to hold both tits with one hand so he could take a pic, but he couldn't quite get it. He kept spitting on my tits and rubbing his dick in it and taking pictures of that instead.

He moved between my legs and took several pictures of my pussy. He open up my cunt lips and took more photos.

He put my legs together and slowly started to roll me over. He got me on my stomach and opened my legs again. I saw more flashes out of my peripheral.

He got onto the bed behind me. He pulled me up on my knees and stuck a pillow underneath me. He pulled my ass cheeks apart.

*Flash*

He moved in close behind me. He fingered my slit. He gathered the moisture from my cunt and rubbed it on my ass hole. I felt him move closer and then I felt the head of his dick at my pussy. He rubbed it around first and then slowly slid it inside of me.

Oh god, I thought. He's not wearing a condom. What was I thinking?! I should stop this right now.

I just couldn't believe the decisions I was making, but his cock felt so good bareback. It was like I was completely consumed in the fantasy and nothing he could do would make me break the spell.

He started fucking me harder. He started calling me names, still in a hushed voice. "You stupid cunt. Your pussy feels so good on my cock. I can do whatever I want you dumb drunk. I could call all of my friends over here to fuck you and you'd never know you sloppy slut."

I was absolutely drenched. As soon as he started calling me names, I started coming. I couldn't help myself.

"Holy shit!! You're squirting on my cock. This is fucking unreal! Where's my phone?"

*Flash*

*Flash*

*Flash*

He kept taking pictures as he continued to pound away at my pussy. He started spanking my ass as his cock was really drilling into me. I was sure he had to be getting close to cumming, and for the first time in my life I didn't have a say in where that cum would go. Was he going to fill my pussy with his cum? Shoot off on my ass? My back? Or maybe he would cover my face with his jizz.

He started talking again, a little louder, braver since I still hadn't woken up.

"I knew you were a slut as soon as I saw you tonight. I should have brought my friends over. I bet you would have liked that! A bunch of cocks to suck. I could have run a train on your ass. Just one guy after another, filling your cunt with jizz. Oh god this pussy is soooo good. You're going to make me cum you dumb cunt. I can't believe I'm fucking this tight bitch and she doesn't even know it. I'm gonna fill this pussy!"

And he did. I couldn't believe how much he came.

He stayed inside me for a minute, catching his breath. He pulled out of me and stepped off the bed. I felt his fingers in my pussy again, scooping out his jizz and then smearing it all over my ass and thighs.

His voice was back to being hushed. "That was fucking awesome. What a slut. Here baby, taste my dick." He held my mouth open again put his cum covered dick inside it. He pulled it out after a couple of dips and rubbed it all over my forehead and eyes. Then he pulled my hair around and wiped his dick off with it.

What he did next surprised me. He climbed into bed beside me and pulled me to my side. He then started kissing me.

"Wake up!" he said, pretty loudly, smacking my cheek.

I groaned. He continued kissing me and started playing with my tits.

"Wake up, come on. Wake up so we can play."

I was honestly done at this point. I had gotten what I wanted and now I was ready for him to be gone.

"Go away." I groaned. "I'm sleeping."

"Wake up, sexy!"

"I don't want you. I told you earlier that I didn't want you. I will never want you. You will never get to fuck me. Now get out so I can go back to sleep!" I said through my "groggy haze", never once opening my eyes.

For some reason it was really important to me that he felt like he had won, like he tricked me. If he knew that I was faking being asleep the whole time and knew he had fucked me, then the fantasy would be ruined.

"Ok babe. Whatever you say. We won't fuck. You want me to go?"

"Yes, please go. I'm so tired."

"Ok I'll go. Maybe we can hang out sometime?

"No! I never want to hang out with you, now leave!" I concluded with a finality even he couldn't misconstrue.

I turned over and immediately went back to sleep.

He chuckled and I could hear him getting dressed. He came back over and I felt his hand softly slide across my ass.

*Flash*

"Bye Baby. I had a great time tonight!"

He walked out the door and closed it behind him.

I opened my eyes and lay in the dark for a long time, touching myself, replaying everything that had happened. I finally got to feel someone doing whatever they wanted to my body, with no consequences. It was perfect.

That was several years ago and I've yet to find a different better way to fulfill my fantasy. Nothing gets me hotter faster than thinking about the way he touched me and the nasty things he said to me. Well, maybe thinking about some stranger out there masturbating to the pictures he took of me, that's pretty hot too.

Tia_didi
Tia_didi
21 Followers