Mr. Templeton's Tutorials

Story Info
A high school teacher helps out a naive student.
1.4k words
4.11
69.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

*****

She walked up to his desk after class, which was unusual because she very rarely spoke in class, let alone to him privately. She was almost intensely shy, perhaps because of her strange religious upbringing. The principal had told him she had been homeschooled up until last year.

The rest of the class has filtered out for the day, and Cassandra looked nervously at the floor, uncertain of how to begin.

"How can I help you, Cassandra?"

"Um, it's just, I wanted to talk to you about the health lessons from last week..."

She dropped off, but he nodded understandingly while he waited for her to continue. Last week in his homeroom class, he had taught state-mandated lessons on sexual health and safety, lessons which had mostly elicited yawns and bored stares from his already experienced students. They had gotten this information years ago from friends, siblings, the Internet and who knows where else.

"Well, I've just been wondering, I sometimes get this feeling? Especially at night, but sometimes at school? And it's, it's like an urge? Like being hungry sort of...but I can't make it go away...I'm just worried, is that part of...what we talked about last week?"

Interesting. Very interesting. Cassandra clearly had not been able to make the same discoveries her peers had. She was an attractive girl, although it was hard to tell sometimes from the frumpy clothes she wore. Today she was wearing a knee length denim skirt with buttons and a large brown sweater- not exactly sexy. But anyone could see the remarkably large bosom hiding beneath her thick cotton knit, and her shapely calves hinted at a promising, nubile body.

"Yes, these 'urges' you're having sound quite normal. They are very much a routine part of growing up."

She looked slightly relieved, but still nervous. "I just get...concerned...it seems like I have them all the time? And...well...I don't know how to say this but..." Her face had turned deep red and she seemed almost on the verge of tears.

He urged her to continue. "This is a safe space Cassandra. You can trust me." Although even as he said it, he knew it was t true.

"My underwear gets wet. Really really wet. And I think something is wrong with me."

At this point, a tear dripped down her face.

"Oh Cassandra, nothing is wrong with you! I assure you, this all is very normal. But if it will make you feel better, I can double check for you- to make sure that everything is as it should be."

She looked at him hopefully and nodded in assent, her lips trembling with gratitude and anxiety.

Quickly, he locked the classroom door and closed the window blinds and walked back to his desk.

"Ok, why don't you have a seat on the desk here," he said, patting a clear spot in a friendly way. He stood and watched over her as she scooted onto the desk. Her obliviousness to her raw sexuality was extremely alluring.

"Ok, now spread your legs for me, there we go." Her knees opened up, and he grabbed them with his hands to part them a little further.

"Now this may feel uncomfortable, but that's ok. I'm going to reach up and take your panties off. Just try to relax."

She was breathing heavily, but she nodded. he slid his hands slowly up the soft flesh of her thighs, savoring her little trembles as he got closer to her womanhood. As he reached the band of her panties, he brushed his thumb at the top of her opening, eliciting a loud gasp.

He could feel his erection straining against his pants.

"Sorry about that - now well remove them and see how they look. He slid them down her body, at one point lifting her light frame as to ease the process. When they were down around her ankles, he stopped and opened them up at the crucial juncture.

"They do look quite moist, Cassandra," he said. They were almost soaked through, and glistening with her milky lubrication. "You've wetted the seat of them, which is very normal, but there was some seepage around the edges and the front part."

She looked concerned.

"But it's nothing to be too concerned about. Your body is probably craving relief. You say you have these urges...but have you ever satisfied them?"

Cassandra seemed totally unable to speak. She shook her head no.

"Well, I helped you satisfy the urge, you would probably find that you are much less moist, because your body will no longer be craving relief...Would you like me to help you?"

"Yes...yes please Mr. Templeton."

"Ok. Just try to relax...and remember, this is a favor I'm doing for you. I wouldn't normally help my students this way, but you're special."

She smiled. "And I might need you to do me a favor in return afterwards, ok?" His cock was dying for release.

She nodded, not really understanding.

He left her panties dangling at her ankles and moved his hands up her thighs once again. He leaned is face closer to hers, kissing her cheek and ear as he reached her secret place, no longer guarded by her plain white panties.

As brushed his thumb against her, she gasped in shock, and he leaned closer to her, pressing his erection against her stomach.

He flicked his finger over her clt, again and again, relishing her little gasps and moans as she enjoyed the pleasure. His other hand moved to her breasts, which hung heavily down her chest. He rubbed at her nipples through her sweater and bra, and got more aggressive with the way he treated her clit - he fingered it faster and harder, and his motions became more deliberate.

She started lifting her hips to meet his fingers' thrusts, rubbing herself against his hand unselfconsciously. Suddenly, she cried out, and her legs, which had wrapped themselves around her arms, stiffened. She pumped her hips against him, milking all the pleasure out of her first orgasm.

She relaxed, and looked up at him, seeming suddenly anxious and afraid. She was breathing heavily.

"I need you to help me too, now Cassandra. Since I satisfied your urge, I need you to satisfy mine."

She nodded, her eyes, filled with tears.

"It's okay, there's nothing to be afraid of," he said, stroking her hair. "Now get down on your knees."

Her panties were still wet and twisted around her ankles, but adjusted her skirt and moved to the floor.

He unbuckled his belt and unzipped and pushed down his briefs, releasing his large, hard cock to her face.

She now has tears streaming down her face in earnest, and he assured her "you enjoyed your pleasure didn't you? You'll enjoy this as well. Now open your mouth."

She opened it, and he put the tip of himself at her mouths entrance. "Lick it."

She complied, and some of is pre-cum dropped down her cheek.

"Good job. Really good. Now open as wide as you can."

Her mouth opened, and he grasped her face with both hands inserted his full length inside her. "Now cover your teeth with your lips, and relax ok?"

He moved inside her, keeping her head still as he fucked her mouth. He was already close to orgasm and he started moving faster and faster, ignoring her gurgles and chokes as he slammed himself in her face. She was gagging, and the spittle she coughed on his cock made him even slicker.

He felt himself reaching his peak, and he grasped her neck, forcing himself as far down her throat as he could as he spurted himself inside her.

She was still gasping for air and choking as he went soft inside her. His cum ran down the sides of her mouth, mixing with her confused tears.

He knealt down beside her in the floor and nestled her in his arms. "Shhh, shh," he said, soothingly. "You did great. That was amazing."

She started to calm down, and he brought her a tissue to wipe herself, and helped her move her panties back up.

"Now, check in with me tomorrow after class, ok? We can see how you're doing and check your panties to make sure you're at a more normal level of arousal."

She nodded and gathered up her things, still a little bleary eyed.

"Bye Mr. Templeton."