Mr. Towner Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a step toward me.

"I was actually thinking of helping you out of that dress."

He took another step and grabbed my face in his hands...moved his face down so we were nose to nose and look in my eyes....

"What better way to end a date nite, hmmmm?" he smiled.

Then he pulled my face to his and kissed me. Passionately.

I pulled my face away quickly.

"Alright. You got your kiss goodnight Shane. That's enough."

He slid his hands over my shoulders slowly and sensually.

"That's enough huh? Ok then. If you say so."

He gripped my shoulders and span my body. My back turned to him as he still held my shoulders tight. He leaned over and kissed me on the side of my neck where it turns to come across on my shoulder. He reached down with one hand and grasped the zipper in the middle of my back and began slowly unzipping the back of the dress.

"You sure you don't want me to help you out of this dress?"

I let out a moan, "No." I lied.

"Enough. Ok. Sleep well." he sighed.

He turned to walk out of the room laughing....then he stopped at the doorway and turned around to look at me still with a chuckle in his sinister voice...

"Oh by the way. Don't touch anything you may find in the dark." he smiled as he closed the door.

I glared at the door as I sat on the cold hard mattress. I noticed there were no sheets or pillows on it and it was very firm. I could feel cold hard metal and I grabbed it at the edge of the bed. Immediately I could feel it was a chain. I held back a scream in fear.

I ran to the door.

He was standing in the kitchen as he heard me coming...Just as I tried to run out the door I stepped in front of me and I ran into him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"what's wrong doll? Where you going?" he chuckled.

"Give me a flashlight Shane! Right now!"

"A flashlight? What for?"

WHY WAS HE LAUGHING?!!?

"Not funny Shane! What is that room for?!"

He looked at the door, then back at me, "So you want to see huh?"

"Yes!!"

He let me go and walked over and pushed the door closed. He walked over to one of the kitchen cabinets, opened it and flipped a switch. I heard a low buzzing sound and began to see light shining around the door. He walked over to the door and placed his hand on the knob and held out my other to me...

"Come here doll. As I promised you earlier and I promise you again I will not hurt you tonight. Take my hand and calm down. It's only my playroom."

I took his hand as he held me In front of him. I gasped at the cement walls and floor. There were ropes and chains all around and I couldn't see how many there were. There was a cabinet that was closed and had a key lock. There was a mirror and drawer with locks too. I saw a dog collar on the drawer.

I screamed and turned around immediately, "LET ME OUT!! What in the world do you USE this for?!!"

"I told you to calm down didn't I? And you already said you were going to stay the night. Can't have you running out of here when the night has just started can I?" he laughed sadistically.

He turned me back around looking into the room....

"Now like I told you. There is nothing in here that I would use to hurt you. This room is used as a playroom.....for sexual purposes. Ropes for some. Chains for others. The drawers and cabinets hold a variety of novelties." He winked at me.

I shook my head no, "I don't want this.. I don't want to do anything sexual with you.." I lied as my pussy started to get wetter.

"Please Shane.. You can't force me into any of this."

"Turn around and look me in the eyes and tell me honestly that you're not at least a little curious to see what it feels like to be tied down on that bed." His stare turned more serious.

He span me around to look at him and he began slowly pushing my dress down off my shoulders and down my arms.

"Shane. Please. I have school in the morning. We have school."

Once the dress slid past my elbows it fell to the floor leaving me in just my panties. His grip tightened on my arms...

"School won't be happeneing tomorrow baby. At least not at the school you know. You will learn here....learn what it feels like to have every inch of your body teased until you're ready to scream."

As I struggles, his grip tightened and he began walking me backwards towards the bed.

I started to cry, "Shane you cannot do this. Period. You said you wouldn't hurt me, I don't want this.."

"I can do it. Who's here to stop me? It's not going to hurt baby...not at all. You're about to experience more pleasure than you could hope for." his tone was dry, yet lustful.

He walked me backwards until I was against the bed....

"Now are you going to lay down or are you going to fight me on this part too? And as far as screaming...you won't be able to help yourself." he winked and smiled.

"NO! NO! NO! I don't want this Shane!!" I struggled violently.

"Fine you want to do it this way. I was hoping you would calm down and look forward to this but oh well." he sighed.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and threw me up on the bed. He rolled me over and straddled me to hold me down. He leaned over me and grabbed one of the ropes with straps on the end of it and tied it to my left wrist. Then he repeated the process on my right wrist.

"Now thats done. You don't have to scream and beg me baby. You're going to get it anyways. Now with your hands tied....let's see your body."

He reached down and pulled my panties down and off my legs. Then he stood at the end and repeated the same process for my ankles to be tied down. He slid his hand up the inside of my leg and over my pussy and felt how wet I was....

"For someone acting like they don't like this it sure does seem to be turning you on....why not relax and let happen what you want then?"

I fought more and screamed.

"Oh Anna.. Damn. I'm going to have to train you huh? Train you for my touch?"

***************

"Tired huh?" He laughed, "too bad. I feel like training you sweetie."

His tone was excited. Oh God no.

I see an assortment of toys on the side table (I forgot I was even laying on my bed) all of which I've never seen, heard, or thought of before in my sheltered life. I fight the tingling excitement in my crotch, reminding yourself that I'm being raped. He approached me, placing his hand on my leg, and running his cold fingers up the inside of my thigh, and tickling my sensitive little clit.

"We're going to have so much fun. What shall we do first?"

I spit at him. Why? I don't know.. Shaking his head, he takes out his dick, which isn't quite hard yet. He wipes the spit from his face and applies it to the head of his cock, looking me in the eye as He roughly masturbates. Then he climbs up on the bed, and I start struggling against the binds (wait.. I'm bound? Damn I should pay more attention)

"You can struggle all you want, honey, you're not getting out."

He licks his finger and begins swirling it around my butthole, smiling when it tightens at his touch.

"You need to relax a little. A good butthole is a puffy butthole, and you get that by massaging it. Like this"

He begins to press his finger into me roughly, and I wince.

"Shhh, just loosen up."

I still resist, trying to tighten it up to deny his entry.

"Ok, I'll try something else."

He reaches over and picks out a string of beads. My eyes widen at the sight of them, for I am afraid of being educated by them.

"These are anal beads. I'm going to train your asshole how to take a cock. This might feel uncomfortable."

"No please master!" I cry out.

He licks the first bead, and sticks it in with a *plop* sound, and I moan in pain. Then he hits a button on the very end of the chain and I start to feel the bead vibrate inside me, immediately loosening my ass. He proceeds to stick the rest of the beads into me, one at a time, and very slowly, getting off on my whimpers and pained moans.

The wire comes out of my ass like a cute little tail. He tugs on it, making me respond with a cry. He begins to rub my clit with his thumb, digging in as he keeps pulling at my anal tail. He initiates a dance with my asshole, tugging on it to induce a pleasure that makes it pull back in contraction. Then he leans in and starts licking my asshole, trying to soften me up to give him his beads back. He pushes his tongue in me, swirling it around until he can taste the bead, and he pulls. It comes out easy, because of his tongue, and makes a wet plopping sound that makes me squeak. He continues this process of licking my ass and pulling the beads out until they are all out.

"What shall we try next?"

12