Mr. Wallace and Me Pt. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oberon_52
oberon_52
160 Followers

I stood there, petrified with fear. Next thing I knew, Mr. Drummond was in front of me, handing me the plastic bag filled with my boy clothes.

"You'd better get out of here, Billie," he said urgently, looking back at Mr. Maddox shouting and struggling to free himself. "I don''t know how much longer we can keep Mad Dog from killing you."

Terrified, I hurriedly grabbed the bag, reached into it and found my mom's car keys.

"Call me during the week," said Mr. Drummond as I raced for the car, got in, locked the door and with trembling hands, started the engine. I drove away just as Mr. Maddox emerged from the house with a kitchen knife.He ran after the car for a while, then gave up.

My mind was in a heavy daze as my mom's car's headlights shined into the dark. There I was, driving a little eratically because of my two-inch heels, trembling, trying to catch my breath as I moved my skirt down to cover more of my thighs. My thoughts raced back to what the day had wrought for this 18-year-old boy: My feminizing by Shirley, putting on this sexy schoolgirl outfit, the lecherous clerk at the convenience store, my surrender to Mr. Wallace, kissing him, feeling his hands on me, his immense body atop me in bed, sucking his fat cock, accepting his putrid cum into my mouth, being humiliated in front of his Marine buddies, Mr. Drummond's kindness, and finally ... being attacked by Mr. Maddox.

I was a sex object, a girly, vulnerable fantasy for strong, older men.

Those men wanted me. They thought I was beautiful. They lusted for me, and it was undeniable that while I was only a nondescript boy, I was a sexy, desirable young woman.

I had been pawed and held and kissed and dominated, made to suck my first cock, and yet I hadn't cum all day. My little dick was hard under my schoolgirl skirt. I needed to cum ... so bad. My mind kind of blanked out. I drove mechanically, not really thinking. Then I passed the same convenience store I had visited with Shirley hours earlier. Seemingly with a mind of its own, the car turned around and parked in the store parking lot. There was only one other car there, and the store was only dimly lighted and looked closed. I left the keys in the plastic bag with my boy clothes, and walked to the store's glass door. It was locked. I peered in and tapped gently on the glass.

Several seconds passed, then from inside, the same swarthy clerk as before looked out at me, a look of surprise on his face. He came to the door, unlocked it and opened it just a little.

"Yeah?" he said, his face moving to the opening in the door. I thought his eyes might pop out of his head as they devoured my slender body. His tongue slowly moved side-to-side over his lips.

"Excuse me, sir," I said in my sweetest, most-innocent little girl voice while moving my face toward his where he had opened the door a crack. I gently swayed my shoulders. "You said you might have the good playing cards ... you know ... in the back?"

He ran a hand over the stubble on his face, smiled, and opened the door wide.

"Yeah," he said as I entered. "I remember."

I heard his key turn in the door as he locked it behind me. He put one arm around my bare waist, making me tingle, as he led me through the dimly lighted store toward the back room.

"Yeah, sweet cheeks," he said. "I got just what you need."

I smiled up at him sweetly and said that I hoped so. But I was bluffing. I was getting nervous with this older man and already regretting coming into the store.

His right hand caressing my bare torso, making me squirm a little, he opened the door to the back room with his left.

"What's your name, honey," he asked.

I told him, then asked what his name was. He told me it was Gary.

"So, how old are you, Billie?" he asked as we entered the back room. "I'm guessing 15 or 16, am I right?"

I thought quickly. Maybe I shouldn't tell him I'm 18 and of legal age, so I looked back at him over my shoulder and whispered, "16."

The dimly lighted back room held a few cardboard boxes stacked haphazardly against one wall, a desk and a pile of soiled uniforms. I could hear his breathing getting louder. Why is it that an older man's heavy breathing in my ear is such a turn-on? He gripped my torso tighter.

"Ummm, where are the cards?" I asked innocently.

"I got your cards right here, Baby," he said.

The next thing I knew, I was thrown roughly face-first against the wall. My arms were quickly moved behind my back and it took Gary only seconds to wrap duct tape three times tightly around my slender wrists.

"Wha .... What?" I stuttered.

Gary turned me around by my shoulders to face him. I was breathing hard, my sore, puffy breasts straining against my blouse. My arms helplessly behind me, my long, slender torso bare, my small, slender penis growing hard under my cute, short skirt. Gary put his hands on my bare waist and pulled me to him.

""You really are a fantasy come true," he said before kissing me. I didn't resist. His hands were needy as they moved over my body, but his kiss was more like a lover than a rapist, not like Mr. Maddox at all. I had no will to resist. I kissed him back, my body melting into his, my arms behind my back, the feeling of utter helplessness turning me on, making me feel all girly.

He let me go and walked across the small room, opened a desk drawer and took out a small plastic bottle.

"Cialis," he said matter-of-factly and then put a pill into his mouth. "It helps, even though I shouldn't need it with you. You're so beautiful, so young I really want to fuck you. But since you're only 16, well, maybe I shouldn't do that. Then again, I'll probably never get another chance with anyone who looks as good as you."

He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He had a hairy, sinewy body with a bit of a pot belly, although not anything like Mr. Wallace's. His arms and torso had various tattoos and a few nasty-looking scars. His shoes, pants and undershorts came off next. Hair covered his legs and his longish, soft, slender penis hung down from his bushy black pubic hair. He looked so incongruous when he lit a cigarette.and stood there naked looking at me. I wasn't struggling terribly hard to free my wrists, which was surprising, because Gary was kind of grotesque. I was feeling pretty and so vulnerable.

"The Cialis usually takes about a half hour to take effect," he said. "So, we have some time to chat."

He put down the cigarette, took a few steps toward me, pulled on my left pigtail and began to gently suck on the right side of my neck. A chill went all through me as he alternated talking to me in a low voice and gnawing on that sensitive spot where my neck and shoulder meet. I could feel my little penis grow against my skirt.

"You know," he said as his rough hands caressed my bare skin, "I used to be a high school teacher. Twelve years.. Good record. Then this 15-year-old girl ... I mean she was cute, but not anywhere nearly as beautiful as you."

He nuzzled my neck, then kissed my lips. He rubbed his hairy body against my smooth, revealed skin. I closed my eyes as my body shimmied with my arms tied behind me ... and i moaned softly.

"She was so young and fresh, and she made me feel like I was handsome, wise, the man of her dreams," he said as his hands stretched the top of my blouse wider to accommodate his mouth planting wet, tiny kisses on my collarbone. "At first, I ignored her, then resisted her. Finally, one late afternoon she came to my office while I was grading papers. She was a cheerleader, did I tell you that? She comes in wearing that little skirt, like the one you have on now, and a top that revealed just a hint of her waist."

At the memory of that, he kissed me hard, his tongue slowly wrapping around mine over and over, his hands moving over my curves. My arms behind me, my tiny penis felt like it was going to go off at any moment.

"She walked over to where I was sitting, sat on my lap, crossed her arms around my neck and wiggled her little ass. She could feel that I was hard under her. She smiled and kissed me. She told me she wanted me to be her first."

Gary let me go, and went to take a drag on his cigarette.

"I'm only human," he said with a sheepish grin. "Of course, I fucked her, and it was fantastic. I popped her cherry that first day and never looked back. I fucked her every school day for two weeks. Then her mother found out, and the next thing you know, I'm in court, and the judge gives me three years in prison with five years probation. I got out two years ago. They'll never allow me to teach again, of course. This shit heel job is the only one I could find ... and now you come in here, all incredibly young and sexy and innocent."

He crushed out his cigarette, took me into his arms, one hand caressing my bare thigh, and kissed me hungrily, longingly. I kissed him back, making little girly noises. The Cialis must have taken effect, because his slender cock was erect against my skirt.

"You're liking this, aren't you, Billie?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Here," he said. "I'll take the tape off your wrists."

"NO!" I said quickly, without even thinking. I smiled shyly and shimmied girlishly, my voice now soft. "Please ... don't! I like ... I like it this way."

Gary smiled and kissed me tenderly. I moaned softly and gently kissed his naked chest with my lips and tongue four or five times then looked up into his eyes.

"You know," he said as he slowly untied the knot in my blouse under my breasts. "I went through a lot in prison. I'm not proud of a lot of what I did in there, but I learned a lot of things."

He kissed me again, his tongue playing with mine. His hand on my right thigh moved slowly under my skirt.

"One thing I learned, Billie," he said, "was a lot about the male anatomy."

His hand moved up my thigh and caressed my balls and erect, little penis. After my experience with Mr. Maddox, I felt a pang of fear.

"Don't worry," Gary said. "I've known since I first felt your thigh. You're still the most gorgeous creature I've ever seen."

He kissed me, and I responded gratefully, kissing him passionately and pressing my body against his while his hand grasped my penis and began to pump its four inches. My blouse slid off my slender shoulders and became trapped against my taped wrists.

"You're perfect," he said, "down to your tiny little clit. I'd love to fuck you, but I can't risk going back to prison. There won't be any sperm for the cops to find on you. You're going to suck my cock, Billie, and you're going to swallow. You're going to swallow it all."

He grasped my shoulders and gently forced me down to my knees on the linoleum floor. His cock wasn't thick, but it was already long and stiff when he put it into my mouth. I was so aroused by what had occured to me all day that I would have done anything the man wanted me to do. He grabbed my face and then my pigtails as he fucked my mouth violently. His cock tasted musky, not quite clean. My arms behind me, I was shimmying and gagging. I felt utterly helpless ... and I loved it. I knelt there for what must have been 20 minutes while Gary's cock rammed into me again and again.

"Ohhhhhhhh .... Baby," he moaned. "I can't believe this. I almost came this afternoon when you came into the store ,,, uhhhhhh ... just from looking at you."

Finally, his body shook and his penis erupted in my mouth. His cum was thick and sour and filled my entire mouth.

"That's it, Baby," he said. "Suck that dick. Swallow every drop"

I did just that, sucking hard on his slender cock, milking every drop. I finally licked the tip, then rose and felt Gary's mouth on mine, his tongue seeming to check my mouth for sperm. Once satisfied, he let me go and reached for his shirt.

"Gary ... please ... I'm so .... I need to ... "

He smiled and moved his head down, lightly kissing the insdes of my milky thighs. Then my penis was in his mouth, his hands on my tiny waist. I needed release ... so bad ... so very bad. I was close, so very close. When his hands reached up and pinched my sore nipples, I could hold out no longer. My little circumcized penis erupted into Gary's mouth in an array of light and every color of the rainbow. I'm pretty certain I passed out for several seconds. When I awoke, I was moaning contentedly as Gary cut the tape from my wrists with a pair of scissors. I stretched my arms out luxuriously for Gary, but he pushed me away. I guessed that he had gotten what he wanted, and now ...

"You'd better go," he said while pulling on his underwear, then his pants and shirt as I lay there looking up at him, my pretty mouth open in surprise. "Don't be coming back, either. It was all I could do not to fuck you this time, and I don't think I could resist you if you showed up again. C'mon, hurry it up. Get out."

My feelings were hurt. I know it sounds silly, but my feelings were hurt. I put my top back on, tying the knot under my tender breasts, the taste of his cum still in my mouth.

"I ... I need to change my clothes," I said. "I'd like to get my boy clothes from my car and come back here and change."

Gary's face was hard.

"Change someplace else," he said. "You're getting out of here."

He grabbed my upper arm and pulled me out of the back room toward the front door. It hurt a little, but that's not why I was crying. I felt used, that this man had gotten what he desired, and now I was less than nothing to him. He unlocked the door, roughly grabbed one of my pigtails and brutally kissed me before pushing me out into the cool night.air and relocking the door.

Still crying, I opened the car door, put on my seat belt and drove off. I'd have to find a McDonald's or some other place to change my clothes and wash the makeup off my face before I got home to Mom and Dad. Over the long day and evening, I had been dressed up, kissed, felt up, threatened, molested, humiliated ... and I had drunk the cum of two older men. I had also felt sexy, desired and beautiful, and I had to admit to myself that when I finally ejaculated, I had felt like a girl.

On the seat next to me was the bag with my boy clothes. I reached in for Mr. Drummond's business card. He was the only one besides Shirley who had been nice to me. I found his hankerchief and sniffed it.

"I wonder," I thought, "if he likes me."

The thought made me feel silly. But maybe, just maybe, he can help me free myself from Mr. Wallace's blackmail.

(End of Part 4 -- To be continued.)

(The author welcomes comments at oberon_52@hotmail.com).

Part 5:

Driving home in the dark, looking for a place to change my clothes, I realized that I was starving. The only things I had in my mouth all day were the tongues and penises of two old men. I glanced down at my bare waist, and if anything, it seemed even more taut and thinner than when I graduated high school a couple of months ago. I made a mental note to weigh myself when I got home, but I couldn't go home to my parents' house dressed in this schoolgirl outfit.

Finally, I found a 24-hour diner, and walked in carrying the plastic bag with my boy clothes in it. There were maybe 20 people eating there, and it felt like 40 eyes were all on me. From somewhere on the counter came a loud wolf whistle, and I must have blushed six shades of scarlet. I walked the narrow lane to the back of the diner, knowing that I would have to use the ladies' room instead of the men's. I tried the door ... and to my despair, it was locked. From inside, I heard a woman's voice telling me she would be out in a minute.

So, I stood there, my back to the diner patrons, but I could feel all the eyes on me in my sexy outfit. From behind, I heard some footsteps. I looked over my shoulder and apparently three men at the same table had decided at that same time they all needed to go to the men's room located right next to the ladies' room in the narrow hallway. The first man was overweight, about 45 years old, wearing overalls and a gray shirt.

"Excuse me, honey," he said with a big smile as his rough hands quickly moved up and down my bare sides, causing me to quiver as he slid past me and entered the men's room. His friends, about his age, guffawed at the cheap feel, and stood there, crowding me and looking down at me.

"Heaven must be missing an angel," said one of them, his eyes devouring me. "Are you from around here, Angel?"

I pressed my back against the wall. It felt cold against my bare midsection. I shook my head, "no" to the insipid pickup line as he leaned in toward me and put his right arm against the wall next to my head, enclosing me. "You want to go to a party, Angel?"

I stammered, looking at him and the other man grinning at me. Thank goodness, the door to the ladies' room opened, and a matronly woman in her 50s got out. The men made way for her to go back to her table. I took the opportunity to quickly enter the small ladies' room and lock the door. I was near tears, breathing heavily as I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw a scared, beautiful young girl. Men, I decided, were pigs ... and yet, something inside me realized that in all my life I had never been the subject of so much attention as I had received in this one day.

Still, I couldn't wait to remove these female garments and change back into a boy, I took off the blouse, and still wearing the cute little skirt, scrubbed the makeup, lipstick and eye shadow from my face. In the mirror, I could see how bruised my breasts were, how distended my poor nipples were. I took off my socks and shoes, wriggled out of my skirt and used a wet paper towel to clean my genitals and penis before putting on my underpants and jeans. My tight T-shirt rubbed against my tender nipples, causing me to wince. My boy socks and sneakers came next, and I felt I was ready to leave the bathroom, when I took a last glance at the mirror and started to laugh at myself.

My hair was still in braided pigtails.

It took me a while to get the braids undone, but my hair was still billowing out in a feminine way. How to get my blonde hair into my usual boy ponytail? I didn't have a rubber band. I sat on the toilet seat and fretted until I came up with the idea of using the shoelace of one of my sneakers. Pleased at my ingenuity, I put all the girlie clothes into the bag, opened the door a crack and noticed that the three "gentlemen" were no longer in the hall. Quickly exiting the ladies' room, I walked down the hall toward the exit. That's when I realized something.

Nobody was giving me a second glance. Not even the three guys who had returned to their table after bothering me. They were looking at the hallway for the girl in the schoolgirl outfit.

I was the same person, with the same body, but now I was a nobody, a non-entity. As relieved as I was when I left the diner to the sanctuary of my mom's car and drove off, there was something about being desireable and attractive that I missed just a little bit. I shook my head, reminding myself that I'm a teenage boy, not a girl, and that I must forget about everything that happened today and just hope that Mr. Drummond can help me.

I slept late Sunday. My body was sore and exhausted. The bathroom scale said 123 pounds. I had lost seven pounds from stress and a loss of appetite since Mr. Wallace started blackmailing me. I took a three-mile run, something I could usually do without breaking a sweat, but the last half mile was torture. My nipples hurt as they rubbed against my sweaty t-shirt. I was out of breath, but more than anything else, my thoughts went back to what had happened the previous day. I was confused about so much. Would I ever escape servitude to Mr.Wallace? Is Mr. Maddox still out to kill me? Could Mr. Drummond really help me? Do I really want to give up dresses and the admiring looks of men forever? I told myself that I did, but ... what would the future hold?

oberon_52
oberon_52
160 Followers