Mr. White's Kitty Ch. 01

Story Info
Master, I hope you like it.
1.2k words
3.93
6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MrWhite: Friday 11 May 2018. Mandarin Oriental. 10 am. Lobby. No panties with skirt.

That was the message I received from my master, 10 days before. I was very excited to finally meet my master whom I've been serving for a little over 1 month.

When the day came, I woke up at 6 am to prepare my body. Hair free especially my pubic and armpit hair. I made sure my body is moisturized and smooth to touch. I wore my black body clutching crop top and an army green colored skirt with laces at the front. Underneath there was just my black push up bra. I paired it with a sneaker for comfort and left the house way earlier than I should. I reached the location at 9:30 am and I decided to sit down at the guests lounge at the lobby. I was nervous, excited, turned on and scared. All those emotion running through me it was no wonder I jumped at a slight touch on my shoulder by my master.

"Hello Mr White?" I asked hoping it will be him, my master.

I received a nod from the man.

"Morning master" I replied feeling all my senses extra sensitive. He signaled me to follow him so I followed him to his suite. It was huge with a king size bed, clean, fresh and tidy. It looks like the room had just been made. Master closed the door after me and said, "Turn around. Kneel on the floor."

"Yes sir" was the only thing I could say as I went down on my knees and looked down. That is what a kitty should be like. Kneeling with eyes down before her master and wait patiently.

"Ass up! Face on the floor!"

I quickly raised my ass up in the air feeling exposed and immediately rest my face on the floor. My hand went to the side of my body and waited patiently.

Master pulled my skirt up, exposing more of my ass and glistering pussy. He spanked my ass 5 times each on both of my cheeks then he rubs them tenderly. After giving me a few rubs, he left, leaving me there just like that on the floor. I did not dare to move at all but watch his legs moving around the suite. After a few minutes, he came back to me and said "Crawl to the bedroom" and pointed me the direction. I did as master has instructed and found myself a bowl on the floor. "Drink up" he said while sitting on the sofa beside me. I went down on my elbows and put my face on the bowl to slurp up the liquid which I have no idea what it is. After the first slurp, I realised its apple juice.

After drinking the apple juice from the bowl like a kitty I am, I looked up at him waiting for his new instruction. He knew I was waiting for the next instruction because he said, "Strip" with the most demanding tone. I took off everything that I had on my body including my shoes and socks and waited again, on my hands and knees. I picked up something from his side and leaned towards me around my neck. I realised it was a collar. A real collar with a bell in front. After wearing collar, master told me to go to the bathroom and wait for him. I crawled, searching for the toilet as im not familiar with the place. Finally, I found it on my left, so I went in there and waited.

Soon, master came in and walked behind me. "Raise your ass" he says. I raised them as high as I couls, my face is touching the floor. He pushed something thin and hard inside my ass and soon, liquid started flowing in, filling my ass. I knew what was happening immediately and tried to make space for the warm liquid to enter me. When I could not hold in anymore, master pulled it out and told me to sit on the toilet to let is all out. After pushing everything out, I crawled back to the same spot and master pushed the thin, hard nozzle went into me again. After I couldn't hold in anymore I went back to the toilet to let it all out. Once again, I crawled back when everything is out and finally after four times, master washed my ass with water from the shower. He then dried my body and grabbed something from his pocket. It was a shiny metal butt plug, a medium sized just like the size of the banana I have been practicing with to stretch my ass.

"Suck"

I wrapped my lips around the plug and making it as wet as I can because I wasn't sure if lube will be used. As I had thought master pushed the plug in directly after I had sucked on it. It went in after a few push and settled nicely in my ass.

"Good"

Master slapped my ass cheeks again, 5 times each side and 2 more slaps to my pussy. I yelped at the surprise but did not made any other noises. Master made me crawl all the way back to the bedroom again.

Once we reached the room, master pulled his cock out and said, "Let's see if you have really been practicing or you have been lying to me the entire time" I knew what master wanted me to do so I crawled towards master and had my mouth wrapped around his cock. I bobbed my head a few times on master's cock, tasting him for the first time. Then, I licked his entire length collecting all my saliva back into my mouth and sucked on Master's balls. I looked up at master, hoping Im doing a good job. Master looked down at me with no expression. I knew he wanted to see my skills so I stopped sucking and took a deep breath before I deepthroat him. I couldn't put the entire length in my mouth at first, so I pulled out a little, relaxed, and pushed it in again and again and finally had master's entire length in me. I manage to keep master's cock in my throat for about 15 seconds before I begin to gag so I moved my head back. I knew master do not like puke on his cock so I was released that I didn't dirtied master's cock. After a second of catching my breath, I pushed master's cock in my throat again. This time round, I managed to keep master's cock longer, for a total of 17 seconds.

"Enough"

I took a few steps back on my knees as I waited for master. Master pinched my perky inverted nipples hard and then rubbed my pussy and feel my wetness. Master then pushed his fingers into my mouth. I sucked master's fingers cleaning it. Master then clipped my nipples with a small clamp without warning, making me shock and squeaked a little. After clamping my nipples, master instructed me to wear back my clothes.

"We are going out"

I wore my clothes quickly, as fast as i can, feeling the burn more when I wore my padded bra.