Mr. Woods, Are You Okay?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my cock and spat on it and stroked it a couple of times. She rose up and shuffled forwards. She lined up my cock to her pussy and sat on it abruptly. Fuck that was a dry sort of entrance, but it felt good once she moved up and down on it two, three times.

She placed her hands back on her tits and pinched her nipples. She started to ride me slowly to start with and then built up to a nice medium tempo. All the time she rode me she moved her hands around her body. She squeezed her nipples; she grabbed the flesh on her hips. She ran her hands across her stomach and up and down each of her arms like she was cuddling herself.

She smiled at me and said, "I understand your hands are tied up for the moment, so I will feel my body for you and you can imagine you are doing these things to me."

Her smile broadened and said, "You do wish you were doing this to me don't you?"

I was calmer, my legs and arms did not wave around in a frantic mode. My head was much steadier, and I nodded to her. I did wish my hands were all over her body, however plump her body was; I somehow had come to admire her form. Her pussy felt incredible, the way she moved on my cock was amazing it felt so...so nice.

She sped up for a minute and then ground to a stop on my cock. Her hips shook on my groin as her thighs quivered. She said, "Oh yes, there we go, so nice, so nice."

I felt a wet sensation on my cock and something ran across and down my balls.

After her orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes and looked at me and said, "Thank you Mr Woods, I'm definitely going to cum again."

She sped up again and I felt my orgasm coming on, I closed my eyes and thought, yes that's it I'm cumming. But she got off, again left me on the absolute verge of exploding.

I opened my eyes in shock and tried to utter some words, which never came out. Shit she was a bitch. What was she doing? That was the second time she let me reach to within seconds of cumming.

She was sat back on my thighs and said, "Mr Woods, are you okay?"

She cupped and squeezed her tits together and said, "Were you going to cum?"

I nodded frantically; she rubbed her palms together and said, "O so sorry, let me try again."

She stood back up and turned around. She backed herself up so her pussy was over my head. She came down and rubbed her pussy on my face while she took hold of my cock and gobbled on it.

She sucked softly and stroked gently, she lifted her head and said, "I can still feel you throbbing, you really do want to let go. I'll get you there again."

She ground her pussy hard onto the ball I had in my mouth. I found it difficult to breath and moved my face to one side. She grabbed hold of the whole of my cock with one hand above the other, squeezed it and said, "Keep it straight Mr Woods!"

I moved back into position for her. She ground away and again blew me off. That continued for at least another six minutes and I was there again. I thought I was going to cum but she took me out and ground her pussy harder. She drove her hips hard onto my face and jolted four or five times and I felt some wetness around my face and chin.

She slapped her face with my cock and said, "Beautiful Mr Woods, absolutely beautiful."

Again I was left on the verge. She tormented me, she was torturing me! And I did not know why.

She laid there and ever so slowly rubbed her pussy onto the ball. She had hold of my cock to the side of her face, while she sucked on my balls gently.

It seemed like ages before she got up and stood to face over me again and said, "I'm loving this Mr Woods, I hope you are too?"

She held a finger to her lips and said, "I wonder if I can try something with that thing of yours. I think it's long enough, I just hope it's flexible enough!"

She came down and took my cock into her pussy, in her riding position. But then she took one leg out of her knelt position and straightened it towards my arm, she did the same with the other leg. She then smiled at me and with her arms behind her she slowly lowered herself backwards. My cock pointed straight down with her pussy attached to it.

She said, "This feels nice, better than I thought it would. How's it for you Mr Woods?"

I grunted and made noises. It did feel okay; I had never had my cock in a pussy like that before.

She started to play with her clit; she rubbed it and slowly moved her hips up and down. My cock moved about an inch in and out of her.

She rubbed away and said, "I hope you don't cum now cause I can't take you out."

I was hoping the opposite and wished I did cum, I wanted to cum so desperately.

She kept rubbing herself and made her cries of pleasure, then a few minutes later she cried out, "Oh yes, fuck yeah, ahh."

She stopped rubbing herself and lay there and panted away. I looked down and saw her chest as it heaved up and down, her head to the side and her hands across my tied legs.

I tried to move my cock in her, I wanted to cum, she stroked the side of my leg and said, "I know what you're trying to do. You won't be able to. I'll help you in a minute, just wait."

I couldn't wait I needed to cum I was so frustrated. What was she doing, fuck!

I still tried to fuck her; it was difficult to move more than a couple of inches. But she pushed herself away and slipped off, my cock came up and slapped against my stomach.

She got up and sat with her legs crossed between my legs. She took hold of my cock with one hand and held it upright and ran a finger up and down the side of it with the other hand, she said, "I'm amazed that it's still as hard now as it was...what...an hour ago, at least."

She rubbed my thigh and said, "What shall we do now?"

She looked up to me and said, "Would you like me to untie you?"

I nodded frantically and grunted. She let my cock go and rubbed both my thighs and said, "What would you like me to untie, a hand...a leg?"

I shook all my limbs, I looked at both my arms and legs and I tried to grunt loudly. I wanted to be totally untied.

She slithered up my body and kissed me all over my face and neck. She grabbed my face and said, "You want me to untie all of you. You want to be set free!"

I nodded not frantically, but just two or three times. She got up and sat on my chest and said, "I would like to untie you also. I really would like to feel those hands all over my body. Would you like to feel my body?"

I nodded again two or three times. She gently slapped my chest and said, "Let me have one more pleasurable moment and I'll then think about it, okay?"

I closed my eyes and threw my head back and thought that she's just teasing me; she was not going to untie me at all. Bitch!

She turned around on my chest and shuffled forwards towards my cock. She rose up and took my cock into her. She was so wet and I was so fucking hard, my cock slipped in smoothly. She placed her hands on my thighs and started to fuck me. She started quite quickly and maintained a steady pace.

I could not help but fuck her back, it felt great. I was amazed with how my cock felt in her pussy, it truly did feel amazing.

We fucked and fucked. She cried out and grabbed my thighs hard. She looked amazing with all those tattoo's she had on her back. Her arse lifted off and exposed four inches of my cock before we came together again.

She felt amazingly nice and tight on my cock, the whole length seemed like it had a piece of cunt wrapped around it.

She looked around and said, "God you feel so nice."

I felt my orgasm coming; I did not want her to know and tried to remain at a consistent pace with her. She pushed herself down onto my cock hard and said, "Oh god yes, yes, yesss."

She ground her pussy hard on my groin; I could see her back as it moved with small tremors. I felt her pussy had leaked her juices as it ran across my balls again.

She without turning asked, "Are you there Mr Woods?"

I could only grunt and nod, she did not look at me. I was there just another three or four more thrusts into her.

And then the greatest disappointment and anti-climax for me as she got up and off my cock, left me in limbo. Fucking Bitch!

She got up off the bed and stood beside me and said, "Well that was nice... for me. You do give nice orgasms. How was it all for you Mr Woods?"

I shook my head calmly as I knew there was no point in being frustrated and angry at her. She had no intension of relieving me.

I had never before that morning seen her; I had no idea what she wanted from me and no idea why she was doing that to me, teasing me, frustrating me not wanting me to cum.

She went off to the bathroom for a few minutes while she left me to quietly boil in my thoughts. I wondered if she was going to come back and give me what I wanted, give me what I needed, give me what my cock yearned for.

She came back and went to her clothes and started to put them on. I knew then that she had no intention on satisfying me.

While she put her clothes on she said, "I suppose you're wondering what all this was?"

I nodded and she continued, "Well, it's only fair I tell you why I did this."

She had finished putting her clothes on and walked over to the big TV on the wall opposite. She turned it on and flicked through some of the security channels, which overlooked the outer grounds. She stopped on one channel which looked out from the front of the house. It had the limo and the other sports car in view.

She walked calmly over to me and said, "This is just business Mr Woods, some unfinished business on behalf of Jolene. You do remember Jolene, don't you Mr Woods? The woman you cheated on, my sister!"

I had absolutely no idea till that second; I closed my eyes and felt so small. My cock drained of all blood, limp across my thigh.

She gently stroked the side of my face and said, "I hope this has made you think about cheating on another woman again. I have to admit, I did adore your cock; it shows great promise. If only things were different; I would have loved to have seen you cum and sample the taste."

She patted me on the chest and walked over to the end where she picked up her case and walked towards the door. She turned around and blew me a kiss off her hand and said, "If you haven't gathered, I'm not from any agency, you probably won't see me again."

She scratched her head and said, "This place isn't for sale, sorry. The owners are back this evening, I'll leave you to explain."

She walked out and I went mad and tried to fight against my restraints but it was futile.

Then ten seconds later she popped her head round the door and said, "O by the way, watch the TV that's the real payback!"

She smiled, a wicked smile and said, "And if you were wondering, the videos are set to view only, not record for today."

She left; I watched the TV and seconds later I saw here walk out towards the sports car. She opened the boot and put her case in. She took out what looked like a golf club and walked over to the limo. She waved to me on the screen and then began to smash up the windscreens and body work of the limo.

When she was done, she blew me another kiss and got into her car, she drove off.

12