Mrs. America Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was taken by surprise as Tracy's swollen nipples came into view. With a final upward tug, the tight fabric lifted above the woman's chest just as she seemed to fall against him. Her massive tits nearly jumped off her chest, falling against his clean-shaven face.

The kid opened his mouth to slurp a distended nipple between his teeth when Tracy abruptly adjusted herself. Before his lips closed down on the thick nub crowning her left tit, she nudged the head of his cock between her swollen cunt lips and viciously slammed her cunt down the entire length of his shaft, impaling herself. His pubic hair tickled her bald labia and engorged clit.

Tracy felt the kid's cock invading the depths of her cunt, shoving her vital organs aside, and she let out a groan the emanated from deep in her throat.

His hands went to her hips, pulling the pliant flesh toward his thrusting pelvic, burying his pulsating shaft deeper in the woman's wet hole.

"Play with my tits!" she commanded, pulling an aroused and now spit-slicked nipple from his sucking lips. Her cunt stretched to accommodate the fat shaft as it skewered her little body.

He released the married woman's hips and slid his meaty hands up her taut ribcage. They circled around her luscious body and he tried in vain to capture to fullness of her oversized tits in his palms. He kneaded the firm flesh, her hardened nipples digging into the soft palms of his hands.

Above him, Tracy shuddered as her nipples were crushed against the young man's hands. She leaned back, resting her tight ass cheeks against his pumping thighs, and reached behind her, her hand searching for the kid's swinging nut sack.

He groaned as his thick fingers sunk into her flesh, the sweaty flesh oozing between his fingers.

"Pinch them," she commanded, her voice steady but intense. "Pinch 'em."

Her tits thrust forward by her arched back, the kid roughly squeezed and manipulated the augmented mounds that wobbled on her otherwise slim torso before trapping the turgid nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, pinching lightly.

The up-and-down of her soaked cunt on his bloated cock and the sweat the slickened her chest made her nipples difficult to grip, so the kid pinched them harder, trapping the blood-engorged teats between his thumbs and the first knuckle of his forefingers.

The pressure on her nipples was exquisite and Tracy quivered at his treatment of her. "Oh, fuck," she grunted, biting hard on the last word. "Yyeeaahh . . . harder . . . harder! Tug 'em . . . pull 'em . . . uuugggghhhhh!!!!"

She ground her flooded cunt against the young man's pubic bone, crushing her inflamed clit between their gyrating bodies.

"Harder!" she cried, tossing her head back, her hands braced on the kid's sweaty, muscled thighs to prevent herself from falling backwards and dislodging the glorious hunk of meat from her needy cunt.

He responded by not merely pinching the burning and bloated buds but by twisting them, tugging them toward the outside of her body, distorting the deep pink flesh that was her areole.

"Ooohhh, gggaaawwwddd," Tracy shuddered, her well-used cunt muscles tightening and contracting around the young kid's cock. Her thighs burned as she pulled her dripping hole up the length of his shaft, her distended lips clinging grotesquely to the ridged flesh. Her legs failed her and she fell back to his lap, impaling herself to the root of his cock again, her burning clit smashed and pulverized between their respective pubic bones.

Tracy threw herself forward, burying her face in the kid's neck, her hips quaking against his as a second orgasm crashed through her body. He maintained his vice-grip on her bloated nipples, tugging at them ruthlessly as the married woman squirmed on his lap. "Yyyyyeeeesssss!!!!!" she hissed, the muscles of her cunt continuing to strangle the young man's shaft. "Yyyeeeessss . . . milk . . . those . . . Texas-sized . . . tits . . . pull . . . on . . . them . . . harder!!"

Her body jerked atop his, sweat dripping off her chin, running in thick rivulets between her cleavage. "Oh fuck," she muttered, softer this time as her orgasm ran its course. "So . . . fuckin' . . . gooooood."

Her hips slowed to an even grind, her clit extra sensitive as the kid's pubic hair coursed over it. He continued tugging on her nipples, more gentle now. She expelled breath from deep in her lungs as the remains of the massive orgasm subsided.

"Jesus," she laughed, pushing herself upright, her bright red nails tracing along the kid's muscled chest. "You made me cum like a little whore."

Tracy felt the thick shaft twitch deep in her sopping cunt and smiled. Rather than grinding her pubic bone against the young man, her legs powered her body up and almost off him, leaving just the angry purple head buried between her full cunt lips. The thumb and forefinger of her left hand closed around the base of his shaft and she squeezed hard.

"Betcha wanna cum, huh?" she whispered, a lecherous grin creasing her beauty queen features.

"Yeah," the kid grunted, his eyes screwed shut as he tried to fuck his veiny cock through the tight ring formed by her fingers.

"Not yet, sweetie," she soothed, lifting herself all the way off him, her cunt lips now hanging open, stretched wide. She lifted a leg over the kid so that she was no longer straddling him and lowered herself back into the couch.

His eyes eased open when his cock slapped against his taut stomach and he felt Tracy removing herself from his lap. Though hooded, they followed her as she eased herself into the corner of the couch.

Tracy's long, manicured fingers slid up her trim torso, coursing over the barely defined ribs before enveloping -- well, trying to envelop -- her inflated tits. She pushed them together, her bright red nails sinking into the squishy flesh and creating a deep cleavage. "Why don't you get up here and fuck these things?" she asked rhetorically.

Tracy's toy rotated his body along the couch and he crawled up her marvelous body, pausing to run his young tongue up the hairless crease between her left thigh and her groin, his white teeth then nibbling at an engorged nipple.

He continued to shuffle up her body and Tracy's warm, pink tongue darted out and licked his chest and then his stomach when he stopped, the thick, dripping shaft nuzzling between the two inflamed nipples. She relaxed the pressure on her tits, the cavern opening up and allowing the young shaft to fall within.

As soon as Tracy felt the sticky cock bang against her breastbone, she lifted her head slightly, spit a wad of saliva between her tits and shoved them together again, interlacing her fingers such that her engagement ring and wedding band hovered over the pulsing shaft.

Her dazzling emerald eyes floated up to his and a sly smile parted her smeared, full lips. "Cum on my Texas-sized tits, boy-toy," she demanded, sliding the full globes forcefully down the length of his shaft.

Above her, his eyes slammed shut at the exquisite sensation occasioned upon him as the soft, warm flesh engulfed his aching cock. Involuntarily, he jerked his muscular hips, sending the engorged tube up and through the overheated cleavage. The shiny, smooth head of his cock jammed into the soft underside of Tracy's jaw and she smiled again.

"Yeah," she whispered as the young man pulled back, dragging the shaft back through her sweaty, sticky cleavage, "that's how you do it. Faster . . . faster . . . come on, boy-toy . . . faster . . . there you go . . . cum on Mrs. Texas's tits."

He leaned forward and braced himself with his hands on the rolled arm of the couch, elbows locked, and rapidly slid his thick cock between Tracy's saline-injected tits. His bloated balls dragged back and forth along the sweaty tanned flesh of her stomach and his head dropped, his chin resting against his chest.

His eyes slid open to take in the sight of the luxurious titty-fuck. His fat shaft, pink and criss-crossed with pulsing veins, was trapped tightly between the tanned, gleaming flesh of Tracy's tits. On an upward stroke, the glossy head of his cock eclipsed the Mrs. Texas pendant Tracy wore around her sensuous neck. She craned her head forward, a long, pink tongue flitting from between her wet, crimson lips and swiping a thick drop of pre-cum from the tip. On its way back into her mouth, her tongue washed across her lips, leaving traces of his cum to mix with the smeared lip gloss.

"Cum all over me, boy-toy!" she hissed, spittle flying from her crimson and pearlescent covered lips. He barely heard her voice through the blood pounding in his ears. His heavy nut sack twitched beneath him, tightening as it prepared to unleash a torrent of sperm.

As he jammed his cock deep in Tracy's cleavage, he held himself there, grinding the sensitive underside of his cock against her breastbone, and pushed himself off the arm of the couch. He leaned back and groaned from deep in his throat.

"Oohh ffuucckk!" he roared. His hands clamped down on the quivering flesh of Tracy's store-bought tits, shoving her hands out of the way. His strong, thick fingers sunk into the flesh and he kneaded the meaty globes, feeling her saline implants squish and ooze between his fingers.

Tracy's elegant fingers, free now, locked down on his wrists, holding his hands in place as they mauled her overstuffed mounds. She felt the downy hair covering his scrotum whisper across the sweaty flesh of her stomach, quivering.

His glassy eyes locked on his cock as the shiny head hovered just above the gold Mrs. Texas pendant. Transfixed, he watched as his mushroom-shaped cock-head darkened, swelled. The tip opened and a ropy string of cum surged forth, splashing against Tracy's jaw before streaming down her slender throat.

He shuddered as the cum pooled in the hallow of her throat, drowning the pendant in its thick, wet heat. A second shot of cum erupted from his balls; he felt it course through the length of his shaft, its intensity greater than the first, and watched as the slimy string of cum arched over Tracy's chin and landed across her full lips, oozing down the right side of her check.

"Uugghhh!" he moaned, the debauchery of it all shutting down his brain. His entire body quaked and he braced himself on his hands still buried in the older woman's swollen tits.

"Oohh, ffuucckk," he groaned, his body starting to settle. A third stream of thick cum sprayed from the tip of his cock, filling the hallow of her throat before spilling over and sliding down the side of her tanned neck. Sweat dripped from the tip of his nose, from his chin, splashing down on Tracy's forehead, before he rolled off her, falling backward into the opposite end of the couch.

"Jesus Christ," he breathed, his eyes easing shut and his chest heaving as he fought to catch his breath. He just lay there, his young body gleaming in sweat, until his breathing slowed to close to normal. He put his hands beneath his head and looked across the couch at Tracy.

With a long, bright red nail, Mrs. Texas spread the pool of cum over the top of her inflated tits, spreading it lower. She traced a lazy circle around one nipple, then the other, the tanned flesh gleaming in a mixture of her sweat and his cum. With her other hand, she ran a finger across her cheek, over her lips, collecting cum, before rubbing her fingers into her cleavage.

After a moment, her striking emerald orbs drifted from her cum-splattered chest to the boy-toy resting at the opposite end of the couch. Her eyes slightly hooded, a lecherous smile slowly spread across her face, lighting up the classically beautiful features that earned her the coveted title. "You, young man," she began, her voice soft, content, "you made a mess of Mrs. Texas."