Mrs. Anderson and the Boy Next Door Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That night?"

"When he fell asleep in my guest bedroom. I went in and seduced him."

"Kate...I-"

"He was laying there caught in a dream. I stared down at him...nothing on but a pair of black silky underwear. They were amusingly sexy because he had told me he was a virgin..."

"Kate you shouldn't tell me..."

Kate didn't stop. "I sat down on the edge of the bed and just stared at him. I could feel my nipples getting hard and I wanted his lips around them. Come here Lola and get us more wine."

Mrs. Anderson stood up and poured more before sitting next to Kate.

"I know it was wrong but my god...he was so warm and tanned from the sun and his hair tousled against his head. I smoothed his hair out and opened my robe so my nipples would caress his chest as I leaned down to kiss him. Mmm, such soft lips and once I began I couldn't stop. That's when he woke up."

Kate took a drink of wine. "Do you want to hear more?"

Mrs. Anderson felt the wine spreading over her brain like warm blanket. She put her head back against the couch and took another sip, not saying anything.

"He opened his eyes and I told him I was just checking on him, but his eyes weren't on me, but on my exposed breasts and hard nipples poking out. He couldn't look away, he was mesmerized and so I slid the robe down my shoulders and his eyes widened."

"Kate," Mrs. Anderson said weakly. She felt her own nipples growing taut and drank some more wine.

"I asked him if he liked what he saw and it took no time for him to move his fingers up to touch them. He was rough and awkward at first but I showed him how... I taught him well Lola."

Mrs. Anderson gasped as she felt Kate's hand moving up her thigh and under her dress. "No. Kate...not this!"

"When I first felt his mouth on my nipple I was almost lightheaded. He suckled like he was looking for milk and his hand kept moving to his cock and under those silky black boxers was this gorgeous mound..."

"Oh god," Mrs. Anderson moaned as Kate's fingers slid over her pussy.

"My my Lola, how wet you are," Kate said slyly.

"Kate please..."

"Yes darling, I am pleasing you and telling you that I couldn't help but press my hand over that mound and your boy moaned. He immediately ground his cock against my hand and I had no choice but to pull it out. So sexy... so delicious. I started stroking him as he suckled my nipples and I was getting so wet... just like you are dear Lola."

"Kate...this is so wrong," Mrs. Anderson moaned. Kate pushed aside her panties and shoved her finger deep in her clit.

"Yes and feels so good doesn't it? I didn't want to make him cum to fast. I had been training him to hold his cum off during our masturbating and oral, but I knew him getting the feel of my pussy for the first time wouldn't make him last long so I pulled that underwear off and took off my robe as well. I was so ready for it...he had me so aroused and had barely touched me. We were both trembling..."

Kate rubbed her fingers over Mrs. Anderson's hard juicy clit. She finished her wine and put the glass down to pull out her breasts and took a nipple in her mouth.

"Fuck...Kate...I can't cum to this..."

"Oh yes you can and you will. You are so turned on Lola and it's turning me on. You like me rubbing your pussy as I talk about seducing your son don't you?"

"Kate..."

"Stop pretending and just admit it. I know you are aroused. I am playing with your wet pussy. Your nipples are as hard as a rock. Stop with the guilt already darling and just enjoy."

"Keep going..."

"I swiped my bare pussy across his cock. I needed to feel it against me...teasing me...needing this young boy to fuck me hard...I needed your son to fuck me..."

Kate's fingers were rubbing her hard and fast and Mrs. Anderson tilted her head to kiss her. Her lips were softly warm and fruity and intoxicating. She tasted her tongue and Kate pushed her finger back inside and Mrs. Anderson cried out.

"I want you to cum for me Lola. I kept teasing his cock and he was moaning just like you are and I told him I was going to make him a man and if he was ready. Then I took his cock and guided it into my pussy. Fuck Lola, it felt so incredible it took my breath away. I started riding him and he reached up and played with my nipples. I was drenched...I could hear the sound of the wet as he thrusted in and out of me..."

"Yes Kate, keep going..."

"I used his young cock...your sons cock. I needed it and I knew he wasn't going to hold out long so I forced myself to cum faster and when he heard me he lost it. His grunted and I pulled off of him to watch that beautiful cum explode. It went all over me and kept coming...so yummy...I had to taste it."

"Oh god!"

Mrs. Anderson tensed and she almost screamed as the orgasm swept over her. Kate kept rubbing furiously, her mouth around her tongue and sucking it into her mouth as the wet flooded from her pussy. When she could breathe again Kate kissed her tenderly and sat back smiling.

"Ah Lola, you are so sexy. Now if you will excuse me, I am going upstairs to wait for Ben. Do send him up as soon as he gets home, because I want your son to pound me with his cock."

Before she could blink Kate was off the couch and over to the stairs. Flushing and her heart racing, Mrs. Anderson stood up on shaky legs and straightened herself up. It was just in time too, because a few minutes later came a thumping sound outside and Ben noisily came through the door. He went right into the kitchen and grabbed some orange juice out of the fridge to gulp.

"Hey mom!" he said as he turned and saw her. "Everything okay? You look all red and sweaty?"

"Kate is here."

"Is she? Great, can't wait to talk to her."

"She is waiting to talk to you too."

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs. In your bed."

Ben froze and stared at his mother and she stared back. He put his glass down and bounded up the stairs.

(STAY TUNED FOR PART 6)

12