Mrs. Anderson Plans a Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife and friend prepare for a Greek beach vacation.
1.8k words
4.26
37.5k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

Before her vacation, Mrs. Anderson was pleased to find my shop where not only could she purchase excellent vacation and beachwear, but through my family connections in Greece I could also provide her with information to make her vacation better.

During her first visit to my store, I detected that her marriage and personal situation might provide an opportunity for me to enjoy her charms. During her fitting session for a lovely new bathing suit I became forward in my language and actions, touching her and speaking about her body in ways that were just slightly on the safe side of alarming.

I find it amazing how much a woman will allow me to do to her if she thinks of me as a clothing professional and tailor. Time after time, lovely ladies in my dressing rooms have freely allowed me to view them in states of undress. Truly, I chose wisely when I decided to quit accounting and to open this store.

A few days after her visit, Mrs. Anderson return with her travel mate, Mrs. Laidlaw. The two of them were planning a vacation to the Greek isles, and although both are married, this vacation would be just for the two of them. Their husbands evidently were too busy or too disinterested, and these two wives had always wanted to see the beautiful beaches and blue waters of Greece.

"How do you do?" I spoke. "It's nice to see you again. And who is your friend?"

Mrs. Anderson smiled. She was dressed in a sporty skirt and blouse, and I could already imagine how excited I would be to once again see undress.

She introduced me to her friend, "This is my traveling friend, Mrs. Laidlaw." There beside Mrs. Anderson was a quite tall slim beauty with raven black hair. Her face was long and thin, attractive but not in a traditional way. When I say she was tall, I mean she was about six feet.

I took Mrs. Laidlaw's hand and said, "How fortunate I am that Mrs. Anderson brought you today."

Mrs. Laidlaw smiled and spoke very softly, almost in a whisper. I began to suspect that she was quite shy.

Already my mind was racing in anticipation of their shopping visit. Mrs. Anderson took her friend to the racks where she found the best selections. They browsed for a while before asking if they could try a few garments and suits.

In the dressing room, I knocked on their doors and asked if they needed help.

Mrs. Anderson called out, "In a second." But Mrs. Laidlaw did not speak.

Out came Mrs. Anderson wearing the same suit as before. "I do like this one."

I looked at her, stared down at her pussy region, then commented, "Of course, but there is that matter we discussed before."

She said, "I've decided to take care of that."

For a moment, I was disappointed, then she added, "Did you say you have people who can do it for me."

My joy returned, "Yes, definitely. Right here in our shop."

Just then Mrs. Laidlaw stepped out wearing a one piece suit that caused my jaw to drop. Her long long legs were shapely. Her waist was tiny. Her breasts were quite ample. Her face was a bit unusual, but to me she was a great beauty.

I looked her up and down and said, "That is a perfect suit for you." I walked to her and turned her around, inspecting her shoulders and rump. Then I knelt in front of her, eye level with her pussy, and inspected her pubic region. Mrs. Laidlaw stepped backward in surprise. "Don't worry," I tried to assure her, "I'm checking for fit and for any embarrassing gaps and bodily hair."

Mrs. Anderson spoke up, "Evidently, this is a place where you don't just buy a bathing suit. You also buy tailoring expertise."

Mrs. Laidlaw took a deep breath and allowed me to stare closely at her, but she jumped back again when I tried to adjust the material covering her crotch. She didn't just jump but she started to laugh. Ticklish, I wondered?

Every time I touched Mrs. Laidlaw, she would giggle. Her ticklishness only added to my pleasure at coaxing her to let me touch her and take very slight peeks at edges of her pubic region. To my delight, I saw no hair at all. My guess was that she had naturally sparse pussy hair.

Little did they know that I was sporting some heavy lumber in my pants. My god, these two standing in bathing suits definitely gave me a big leaky dick. All ten inches were at full readiness, and I wondered what these two lovely wives would say if they could see what was hiding in my trousers.

I took a deep breath, and said, "It's my opinion that the suits you've selected so far are perfect for you, but for modesty's sake I do recommend some degree of hair removal from the pubic region if you think it's needed."

Mrs. Anderson spoke to her friend, "I've already decided to do that, but don't let me influence your decision."

"Excellent," I said to Mrs. Anderson. "It would be best to make an appointment. Our services are available every day, but only by advance appointment. We have a range of hair removal and waxing services."

Mrs. Laidlaw gave no indication of her intentions. I was very excited that Mrs. Anderson would soon let me shave her pussy, but now I was very excited about the prospect of seeing both of these wives on my waxing table.

Also, I did not tell them that I would be doing the honors.

I added, "The island you will visit in Greece is famous for its beauty and for its beaches. It also has one of the world's best clothing optional beaches. Nude sun bathing is very popular for European tourists who visit the island. You would feel very relaxed there if you decided to sunbathe even without these lovely bathing suits. Just bring an ample supply of sun block."

I had tested Mrs. Anderson on that idea before, but I wanted Mrs. Laidlaw to hear about the nude beaches and to see her response. I wasn't surprised when she blushed and made a funny face.

They made purchases, and Mrs. Anderson made and appointment for later in the month, just before they would travel to Greece. As they left, I called out to Mrs. Anderson, "Bring your suit for the appointment."

On the day she arrived, I made plans to close my store for that afternoon. I greeted Mrs. Anderson at the door, and escorted her to a room that was prepared for the occasion. It had padded exam table for the procedure, two nice comfy arm chairs, a sink and table for my equipment, and a screen for clients to use for dressing.

I told her, "Take your time. Please change into your bathing suit and relax on the table."

In five minutes, I knocked then entered the room. Mrs. Anderson was reclining on the table dressed only in a bathing suit. "Shall we begin?" I asked.

At that moment, she realized that I would be the person doing the job. I could see the alarm on her face, but she said not a word. I continued to pretend to be the professional so that she would feel comfortable that she wasn't violating any of her own internal rules.

I stood next to the table and hovered over her midsection. "Well," I began, "why don't you tell me what you would like to work on here?"

Mrs. Anderson squirmed slightly on the table as I stared down directly at her pussy mound hidden under a thin layer of nylon.

She asked, "What do you think is best?"

I decided to play it careful because I had already decided that my goal was not just to see her pussy lips exposed and to shave her pussy. My goal was to fuck Mrs. Anderson. So I had all the time in the world.

"Let's see," I said. And I ran my hands gently up the inside of her legs and then traced along either side of her suit. Then I used three fingers to very carefully and lightly push downward on her mons. Her puffy pussy hair and fleshy mons flexed, then sprang back to its original shape. I repeated this twice more, pretending to assess the needed work.

Then I looked at her face, noted the hair color of her eyebrows, then looked back to her vaginal region where a few stray hairs were visible. "One problem you do not have is a mismatch between your natural hair color and your vaginal hair color. Sometimes that's an issue."

Mrs. Anderson said nothing. Her eyes were closed.

"Let's try just some light trimming to start with," I said. "Would you prefer to keep the bathing suit on?"

She hadn't expected to be stared at by a man, not quite like this, much less to answer such a question that would expose her nudity to someone she hardly knew. Mrs. Anderson struggled to speak, "I prefer to keep it on, if that's OK."

How cute, she asked if that would be OK. Well is most certainly was not OK with me, but my long term plan dictated that every step be taken with care and with her peace of mind.

"Of course," I told her, "just let me gather this material down here to I can do a better job." I pinched the fabric of her suit, drawing it together just above her vaginal lips. This exposed a great deal of her pubic hair on the sides and atop her slit. I could see everything except for her treasure trove.

Mrs. Anderson squirmed slightly as I used an electric razor to clean off most of her pussy. I could only imagine what it would be like to do this to ticklish Mrs. Laidlaw.

Next, I lathered her pubic bone and the side edges of her pussy and used a razor to carefully shave her. When done, I invited her to get up and look in the mirror.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"I don't know if I feel better, but I agree that it looks better."

I gave her two lotions to apply to the shaved region to restore moisture and to reduce any inflammation from the shaving. "Waxing is another option that removes the hair more fully and creates a very soft effect. Visually it is stunning. But so far what you have done is an improvement."

Mrs. Anderson changed back into her street attire and met me at the cash register. I told her, "There's no charge for customers who purchase our clothing. It was my pleasure."

And boy was it ever my pleasure. A pleasure that I hoped was just starting. Little did Mrs. Anderson or Mrs. Laidlaw know, but I had purchased my plane ticket for Greece already, made my reservations at their beachfront place, and would see them there soon.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers