Mrs. Anderson Plans a Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
The climax and a surprise vacation ending.
1.9k words
4.16
33.4k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,018 Followers

After dinner, I retired to my room, no knowing if my trip would be successful. Well, I had seen these lovely wives with their tops down, and that was certainly worth the effort. But, of course, I hoped for more.

The evening wore on quietly, and then my phone rang. It was Mrs. Anderson. She got my number through the front desk.

"Do you have plans for the evening?" she asked.

"Nothing really," I answered.

"Well, we were wondering if you'd like to join us for a drink."

My hopes were soaring! "Yes, I think I can do that."

"Good, why don't you pick us up in my room, number 946, in about half an hour."

I replied, "It would be my pleasure."

What did this mean? Was I on the verge of seeing pussy tonight? Both of them? Or was this just a courtesy visit? Not knowing which it was, I decided to lower my expectations a bit.

When I knocked on her door, Mrs. Anderson opened and invited me inside. To my great surprise, she was dressed only in her lingerie. I thought to myself, "Maybe she's still getting ready."

Once inside her room, Mrs. Anderson asked me to relax in one of the easy chairs. I watched as she selected earrings and put them on, wearing only a bra and panties. But oddly, she was wearing high heels, too.

"Mrs. Laidlaw is in the connecting room next door," she said. "I'll see if she's ready."

She knocked on the door, the opened it. I could see that Mrs. Laidlaw was similarly dressed in just her lingerie. Their bras and tight fitting panties made the look more sexy than if they were nude.

Mrs. Anderson walked to a counter and poured wine for the three of us. Mrs. Laidlaw entered the room, also in high heels, and took her glass. They served me and made a toast, "To Greece, to vacations, and to being free!"

I stood beside them, and our glasses clinked.

Mrs. Anderson spoke, "Today, you treated us to a view of you naked, and we both decided we are a little too shy to disrobe on the beach. But, we're more comfortable being naked here in our rooms. Won't you join us?"

My eyes widened. They were asking me to undress, right? Or was I dreaming? The ladies looked at each other then back at me, and Mrs. Anderson said, "Well?"

In no time, I was removing my shoes and shirt and trousers. Underneath, I had only silk boxers. By the time I was down to the boxers, they were doing almost no good. My cock had grown to near capacity and was extended down into clear view while my balls swung free on the other side. As the wives look on, I took off the boxers, too.

"Now," I said, "that does feel better," as I sipped my wine.

Mrs. Anderson reached around and unclasped her bra. Down it came to show those pencil point nipples atop her swells. She set down her wine glass and peeled down her panties.

I was breathing hard as I took my first look at her pussy. The hair was just as I had prepared it, a narrow strip from the top of her lips but below just the puffy lips at the entrance to her pussy.

Before I could react, Mrs. Anderson stepped behind her friend and unhooked Mrs. Laidlaw's bra. Once again, her larger breasts came into view with big dark nipples. Then Mrs. Anderson removed Mrs. Laidlaw's panties for her as she stepped out of them. Her jet black hair was matched by dark curls above her cleft but she appeared to be waxed down in her business zone.

I refilled our glasses and said, "A toast. To wives on vacation!"

Then Mrs. Anderson made herself clear with another toast, "To wives getting fucked by a big cock!"

I smiled and enjoyed that sip of wine more than any I'd ever tasted. Both women watched my cock as it pumped itself larger and larger, anticipating the business at hand. Again, the pre-cum began to drip.

The ladies were all about being fucked. In no time, they were on all fours on the bed with their backsides up in the air and their pussy slits parted for me to enter. I oiled my cock with lubricant and then placed a hand on each pussy slowly finding tracing their lips and locating their clits. I oiled my fingers and stood between them diddling each pussy, tickling their clits and running my slippery fingers up their lips to the assholes and back to the opening of their pussies.

I decided that Mrs. Anderson should be first. Standing behind her, I approached and lifted my cockhead so that it kissed her parted lips. I intentionally let it miss her opening and slide forward, plowing her furrow, then back and up and over her ass. After a couple times, I pointed it directly at her pussy and proudly pushed into her about an inch. The thickness of my cock caused her to moan.

Mrs. Laidlaw looked over at her friend as I began a long slow penetration of Mrs. Anderson. All the time, she was breathing hard and making sounds of pleasure and stress. I'm always careful to stretch a pussy but not to damage her. I began asking, "How is that?" "Can I go deeper?" and, "I can tell no one has been this far before, have they?" I like to get the wife to tell answer these questions.

I didn't want Mrs. Laidlaw to feel neglected, so I told her, "You're next. I hope you are ready."

After inserting my dick into Mrs. Anderson about half way, I withdrew and moved over to Mrs. Laidlaw. She was nervously panting. In a few moments, I was beginning the drilling process, and Mrs. Laidlaw was encouraging me, "You are three times the size of my husband." That only made me harder, which made it easier to push for greater depth in to her pussy.

It was then that I heard a distinct sound. From the closet, I was sure I heard a sneeze or a cough. And that's when the entire affair got weird.

I withdrew my cock from Mrs. Laidlaw and walked over to the closet. I opened the door. And inside was a man hiding. It was Mr. Anderson!

Mrs. Anderson rolled over on the bed and said, "Nathan, come out of there."

Nathan? What the hell?

Her husband had been watching us all the time and getting his jollies while his wife got screwed. I've met plenty of husbands who enjoy watching, and that's fine with me. But my gosh, where had this man been all this time?

He was small and seemed older. His wife was certainly lovely and well preserved, but he was not. Mrs. Anderson ordered him to sit on the sofa and watch. I turned his wife around so that he could see my cock as it slid into her from behind. I made sure he knew that his wife was getting screwed by a big dick. With some effort, I finally was able to get my cock mostly inside her. She was as tight as could be. Nathan sat there pulling on his little pud while he watched.

Then it dawned on me, "If Mrs. Anderson's husband was here, what about Mr. Laidlaw?" I looked at her, toying with her pussy and waiting for me to return to her. "So, is your husband here, too?"

Mrs. Laidlaw looked at me and just nodded her head toward the door to her room. I walked over and looked inside. There tied to a chair, was a naked man, also a little wrinkled and older. "I told him that he must sit here while I got fucked by you," said Mrs. Laidlaw.

I took her by the hand and into her room. I positioned myself directly in front of Mr. Laidlaw and sat on the bed with my cock standing straight up toward the ceiling. "Come here," I said to his wife.

Mrs. Laidlaw walked to me. I positioned her facing her husband, then guided her downward so that she impaled herself on my cock. Her husband could see the full length of my dick as it slowly disappeared into his wife's pussy. I thought it was the least I could do for the poor guy.

She settled all the way down then pistoned up and down at her own pace for her own pleasure. After a while, she got off and faced me. I stood and picked her up, then lowered her onto my cock while she was in my arms with her legs wrapped around me. We walked around the room and up very close to her hubby so he could see my cock buried deep inside his wife.

Mrs. Anderson lay on the bed, and I switched to fuck her more with her legs wide apart and propped on my shoulders. This position allows for maximum penetration, and she was finally ready to try the full treatment.

Mrs. Laidlaw laid next to her and lifted her legs for me. I switched to her for a while, then back and forth.

I did my best to entertain the husbands as well as the wives. But after an hour or so, I was ready for a break. "Who wants my cum?" I asked.

The wives had thought this one out ahead of time. Mrs. Laidlaw guided me over to her husband and told him to suck me. I allowed him to nibble on the tip of my cock, then moved closer so he could suck more of me. He was quite good at this. And so eager!

Then Mrs. Laidlaw said, "That's enough, Roger." She took my cock in her hand and stroked me with my cock just inches from her husband's face.

"What are you going to do?" I asked her (knowing full well what was going to happen). "Are you going to make me cum in your husband's face?" When I said that, her husband groaned with pleasure, anticipating a cum bath.

She gripped me tight, then gently, she toyed with me so expertly that I wondered how many cum baths she had given to Roger. Mrs. Anderson reached underneath and cupped my balls. Mrs. Laidlaw twisted my poll and pumped me like an expert.

Finally, I felt I was past the point of no return. I was within a few seconds of exploding, but I concealed the fact that my cum was already moving to the exit door. Without warning a first blast of juice rocketed out of my dick and splashed onto Roger's face, then another and another. "Don't stop!" I told his wife. And she kept her tight grip moving up and down my shaft. I counted the spurts, "seven, eight, nine." And each time Roger got soaked.

And I was done.

Mrs. Laidlaw wiped my cum off her husband's face and used the slippery man juice to jack off Roger. He came with a huge groan, and I was happy that I helped him have such a satisfying climax. Meanwhile, Nathan just watched and smiled a little smile while his puny dick lay there limp.

The next day, I returned to the nude beach. There were my friends, the Mrs. and the Mrs. Both were buck naked and enjoying the sun. I stripped and lay between them. Nathan and Roger were in sheltered sun chairs behind us. Other vacationers walked by and stole glances at the two lovely Americans with a smiling man between them, and were happy to be part of their holiday.

Magna12
Magna12
1,018 Followers