Mrs Andrews Disposes Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls' babysitter arrives.
3k words
4.1
69.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 02—The Babysitter Arrives

Kay Andrews was not pleased with the behavior of her two daughters—Karen, 21; and Andrea, 18. When Karen, a popular blonde community-college student had mistreated her sister, Kay thought she could show Karen what happens to even older girls who need some correction by placing Andrea totally in charge of her older sister.

Alas, Kay was dissatisfied with the immediate results of this drastic move, despite the supreme humiliations Karen had undergone in first being examined intimately by her sister in front of their mother, and made to perform her bowel movement on the toilet in front of both when Andrea's digital inspection disclosed feces in Karen's rectum. Then Andrea had decreed an early bedtime for Karen, even though the older sister had made plans to go out on a date. Andrea then proceeded to fill Karen's place on the date with Karen's boyfriend, Dale, and returned home having had sex with him.

Kay then resumed her control of the rapidly deteriorating situation by spanking Andrea and sending her to bed with a very sore bottom and loss of her supervisory authority over Karen. Now the distraught mother, who did not really wish to spend her scant free time taking charge of the girls, was seeking a different solution.

In speaking with her good friend Gloria on the telephone, Kay learned that some mothers facing a similar domestic problem had availed themselves of the services of a 22-year-old woman who was a year ahead of Karen in graduating high school but seemed far more mature than the normal high school graduate and indeed, had already completed a bachelor's degree in management at her relatively youthful age.

It took only a brief telephone call for Kay to arrange for Charlotte Byers to stop by during the day at Kay's office, when both Karen and Andrea were attending college and high school classes, respectively. Kay was normally quite busy during the day at her own business advisory concern but when her receptionist buzzed that Miss Byers had arrived, Kay walked to the front to escort her visitor to her own spacious office.

"I'm pleased to meet you," Kay began. "Gloria Winston speaks so highly of you and I really do need to have this situation at home placed under control."

Charlotte was wearing a warm grey suit with crisp white blouse and her dark hair was clearly recently shaped into a pleasant short wave with attractive bangs. Kay noticed that she had a nice figure without in any ways showing signs of voluptuousness.

"Well, I'm delighted to meet you, Mrs. Andrews," Charlotte said respectfully. "I've only been working in this domestic supervisory capacity for a relatively brief time but I'm quite pleased with the results I've achieved."

"Please give me an idea of how you approach these matters," Kay asked earnestly. "You probably know at least one of my daughters and I truly need to have someone in charge that is effective in improving their general conduct and outlook. I really do like the idea of having someone like you in charge that has already developed her own independent business."

Charlotte smiled. "Please call me Candy, between us," she smiled more broadly. "Be assured that your daughters will be required to address me as Miss Byers."

The clearly dominant young woman proceeded to discuss her approach.

"Mrs. Andrews, I believe in first, having you make it clear to both girls that I will be in charge of them even when I am not present in the house," Charlotte began. "It's probably best for you to explain that I will be in charge from the moment they return home until they leave the next morning. As needed, I will reside in the house to make sure my instructions are followed.

"You will need to remind them that I am free to discipline them in any manner I may choose," Charlotte said, disclosing a firmness that Kay immediately realized was causing her to grow quite wet down between her legs in her panties. "I have also found that at times, I must take charge of their toilet, shower, and bath use in order to demonstrate their need to comply with my training program."

"One device I find helpful is for me to grade each girl in Behavior each day and report the grades to you," Charlotte continued. "I find that the girls become quite fearful of receiving a bad mark and thus learn quite quickly to moderate the insufferable behavior that has caused you to retain my services."

"Lastly," Charlotte then said, "I respect your own authority but hope you will stand impassive to any fervent appeals to you to override my authority. This may prove wrenching for you, but I can only provide the results you wish if I am truly in charge of them."

Kay was close to exploding in excitement as she listened to this wonderful young dominant explain how she would approach her task. She proceeded to discuss particulars and compensation and arranged for Charlotte to begin her assignment that very evening.

* * *

Karen and Andrea were dressed very demurely and seated on the couch when their mother walked into the living room accompanied by Charlotte Byers. Kay had previously warned both of them that she was hiring a baby sitter to be in charge of them from when they returned home, which was to be at a prescribed time, until they left the next morning for their classes. Both were made to understand that Kay would not hesitate to spank either right then if anyone misbehaved.

"Karen and Andrea, this is Miss Byers," Kay announced as she and Charlotte took seats. "She is going to be in charge of you both at all times when you are home, and I mean in charge of everything. You will request permission to go to the toilet, to go out, or to eat dinner or have a snack. I have been dissatisfied with your conduct as you know, and am determined with Miss Byers's help to correct that," Kay said firmly.

Charlotte saw Kay nod at her and started to speak slowly but deliberately.

"Girls," she said, "I know I am only slightly older than you are but my specialty is teaching girls to conduct themselves as adults. I'm sure you know that I will not hesitate to employ strict measures to accomplish the goals your mother has set for you and for me."

Kay then stood up and said, "I'm going to leave you here now with Miss Byers so she can get started."

Karen already had a sour look on her face and Andrea pouted.

Charlotte looked sternly at both of them and said, "You may not like this at all but I have my instructions, as do you. You appear to have disappointed your mother and I am determined to make sure she is soon pleased with how you behave."

"I will tell you the rules now," Charlotte went on. "Don't interrupt me or you will be very sorry. First, we will begin with some strict points and I will ease up as your behavior improves. So soon I will have you change into pajamas. I have ones for you both that are Dr. Dentons and I know they seem juvenile but that is part of this program.

"Second, here is a small Behavior Book for each of you. You will have it with you at all times and I will make entries on your conduct in them," Charlotte declared.

"You will request my permission to use the toilet, to shower or bathe, to eat, and to go out," Charlotte said. "Do not expect to be allowed out very often for the first week. I will allow you to use the toilet and bathe based on your behavior. If you have been naughty, you will be made to wait and needless to say, accidents will result in spankings."

The girls were used to some of this but it sounded strange coming from a woman just a year or so older than Karen.

"Finally, I am likely to ask you to lower your panties for an inspection at any time," Charlotte said. "If your panties are soiled or stained in any way, I will proceed to tell you to hold open your labia for inspection, as well as your bottom cheeks. You will be very embarrassed so make sure your panties are clean, as well as your pajamas."

"Each Friday I will review your entries in the book for the week and decide your weekly grade," Charlotte stated. "Based on that, you may or may not receive a maintenance spanking or sterner punishment."

"Now I intend to give each of you a brief maintenance spanking," Charlotte said to the girls' surprise. "So lift your skirts and lower your panties and be prepared to get across my lap."

With her finger, she beckoned Andrea to get over her lap as Charlotte was seated on an armless chair. In her grey suit, crisp white blouse, and especially her seamed hose, and correct black pumps, Charlotte looked quite the severe young woman in charge.

Andrea draped herself and felt ashamed that she was in this position already, especially with Karen watching, so soon after Andrea had been in charge.

But then Charlotte began to spank and her spanks grew harder, while Andrea began to move her legs and cry. This did not stop Charlotte from giving her a good fifty spanks. She was then told to return to her seat with panties still down and Charlotte signaled to Karen with her finger to come forward.

Charlotte proceeded to lift Karen's skirt and tell her to keep it raised above her waist. She then put her fingers in the waistband of Karen's pale pink hicuts and lowered those to Karen's ankles as she sat down and tapped her lap for Karen to lie across it.

Charlotte knew that she needed to break Karen's spirit if the plan were to succeed. So she first spanked the older of the girls firmly, with seventy spanks until the bottom was crimson. Then she donned a plastic glove and inserted her finger into Karen's virgin anus.

Karen almost spoke out but managed to control her fury at being so violated in front of Andrea. It was bad enough that her kid sister saw her humiliated this way the other day...

"Hmm, it feels like someone has some poopoo in there waiting to go," Charlotte commented in a rather matter-of-fact manner. "However, you will wait until bedtime to use the toilet, Karen."

"When I give you an instruction like that," she added, "you will say, 'Yes, Miss Byers.'"

Karen gritted her teeth and said very quietly, "Yes, Miss Byers."

"Good," Charlotte responded with a smile.

"Until both of you have earned more privileges," Charlotte said, "you will both have an 8 P.M. bedtime so you will be fully rested for school. If you behave you will get privileges to stay up later."

"Yes, Miss Byers," both girls chimed in response.

"If you need to use the toilet in the night," Charlotte instructed, "you will make an entry on the chart on the bathroom wall. That way, I may keep track of your habits. By the way, your mother has given me your extra bedroom for me to use when I stay over. I should not have to say that you will only go in there at my invitation. If I catch either of you in there, you should expect very severe punishment and curtailment of privileges."

"Miss Byers," Karen said, reluctantly, since she remembered when Charlotte was merely a year ahead of her in high school, "will you let us go out on dates?"

"That will depend on your behavior during the week," Charlotte responded. "You will ask me before responding to any invitation and do not expect to be given permission to go out on school nights."

"You may now go do your schoolwork and come down to dinner at 6 P.M.," Charlotte said firmly.

* * *

Karen now felt that as humiliating as being taken charge of by Charlotte was, she was relieved that Andrea no longer had authority over her. She vowed to herself to make the best of this and thought she had endured about as much as was likely to be happening now.

Andrea was nonplused at having a babysitter at her age. She was enjoying being a senior in high school and this really took the wind out of her sails, even though she had always suffered in comparison to her beauteous older sister in terms of male attention.

Charlotte now settled into her bedroom and changed into a tee and shorts. She kept a very small soft whip in her pocket, though.

At about 7:45 she went to the girls' rooms to see if they were getting ready for bed. Karen did look a bit foolish in the x-large sized Dr. Dentons but Charlotte told her she was pleased she was setting a good example for Andrea.

When Charlotte entered Andrea's room, she interrupted the girl pulling up her pajama bottoms and let Andrea recover her pride by pulling them up. But she saw on the bed the panties Andrea had just removed and stared at them because there were some prominent brown stains.

"Andrea," Charlotte asked, "I assume those are your soiled panties."

Andrea's face turned red. "I'm...sorry, Charlotte, er, Miss Byers. I guess...I was careless getting ready."

"Soiling your panties is not acceptable at your age, Andrea," Charlotte responded, a bit abruptly. "And I'm glad you corrected the way you identified me."

"I'm sorry, Miss Byers," Andrea said, "It won't happen again."

"Well, Andrea, you will come see me the next time you are about to have a bm," Charlotte said, "so I may supervise you on the toilet and wipe you properly."

Andrea cringed but responded, "Yes, of course I will, Miss Byers."

Charlotte acknowledged the answer, and then seated herself on the bed.

"Now, lower those pajama bottoms, Andrea, and come and stand here in front of me," she said.

Andrea complied and realized she was very frightened of this assertive young woman.

"Andrea, soiling your panties like that is something I'd expect of a girl ten years younger than you or more," Charlotte intoned. "It is disgraceful. You need to be punished right now. Lie down on the edge of the bed."

Andrea lay down on the bed and Charlotte took the soft little whip from her pocket.

She carefully laid the whip on Andrea's bare bottom cheeks and snapped it three times. She knew it would sting but not really stir up Andrea's already sore bottom.

"Ow," Andrea complained.

"Spread your legs more," Charlotte ordered. Then she took the whip and snapped it on Andrea's crinkly little anal rosette.

The girl screamed.

"That's to remind you where you were naughty today, Andrea,' Charlotte explained. "Now get up and give me your Behavior Book."

Andrea's face turned red yet again and she managed to rise, pull up her jammies, and reach over for the book.

Cynthia took the book and wrote in it. "Andrea soiled her panties badly today with skidmarks. Two Naughty Marks."

She read the entry to Andrea and told her she could go to bed now.

"What happens with those...Naughty Marks?" the girl asked.

"At the end of the week I will total them and deal with any that you and Karen have accumulated," Charlotte said. "Each one earns you a spanking, and there are more serious punishments if you get more than one at the same time."

"Good night, Andrea," she said, and closed the door.

Andrea tossed round for a while and finally fell off into sleep. She had been thinking of how awful it was having a babysitter at her age, one who spanked so readily. She also cringed internally at how ashamed she was of having this woman see how badly she had soiled her panties.

Charlotte now returned to Karen's room.

"I assume you still need to use the toilet, Karen," she asked.

"Yes, Miss Byers, please," Karen said, with a slight whine that belied her needing to avoid having an awful accident in her pajamas.

"Let's go to the bathroom, then," Charlotte responded.

When they arrived, Karen saw that Charlotte had put up a chart on the door with her name and Andrea's in red, with columns for them to put down when they peed, pooped, or had their period. Karen was a bit taken aback but gritted her teeth again.

"May I go ahead?" she asked Charlotte plaintively.

"You may let down your pajamas and sit on the toilet, Karen," Charlotte said crisply, "but please wait until I say you may release your movement."

Karen inwardly roared at the indignity she was being subjected to: this crazy woman was telling her when she could...let her shit come out.

After waiting what seemed like an eternity to Karen but was only several more seconds, Charlotte calmly said, "Karen, you may relieve yourself."

Karen's face reddened as they both heard a series of plops into the bowl. She then muttered that she was finished.

"Please wipe yourself as many times as necessary, and show me the sheets each time, until the tissue is clean," Charlotte said. "Then you may request me to inspect your bottom."

Karen went ahead and each time held up the tissue smeared with her poo, to which Charlotte nodded and the girl proceeded to slip it into the bowl. Then she held up a clean sheet of tissue.

"I'm finished, Miss Byers," Karen said, trying not to cry.

"Then stand up and bend over the tub with your feet apart and hold your cheeks open for me," Charlotte instructed.

Karen complied with the humiliating order and Charlotte peered into the still smelly divide between Karen's two charming but very red cheeks.

"You're clean, so you may pull up your pants," Charlotte ordered, as she entered Karen's movement onto the chart behind the bathroom door.