Mrs. Avery

Story Info
Mature, educated woman finds a loving young man.
20.1k words
4.57
168.4k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader, this story is a fantasy; I could have submitted it under the category: Mature. I hope you enjoy reading it. Please vote and send comments/suggestions. Andrew.

I had been working for three years as a systems analyst and developed successful programs for which I was well rewarded. I was looking for a change in the line of work. The Vice President and my Manager suggested that I could work part time as a consultant involving some travel.

One evening, my Mom called to tell me that dad was in the hospital to undergo surgery for a heart problem; she was worried about taking care of my dad and her home. I knew my older brother was busy with his family in North Carolina; when I suggested that I could come home, and help her and dad, she readily accepted my offer. Thus, at the age of 26, I moved back to my parents' home in Western Massachusetts to help my parents and work as a consultant.

In addition to helping my parents and working, I decided to build up my physique and resume dating single women. I had lost my virginity to my first girl friend, Mel, from my high school. Later, in college, I dated Bev, who attended a nearby college.

Bev was a sweet girl. For a long time, we masturbated each other once a month; she let me: French kiss her and play with one boob at a time (she wore a 34B bra); near the end of each date, she always held my erect cock and lovingly pumped it until I reached my climax. In turn, I rubbed her clit and vagina until she had her orgasm. After each date with Bev, I would take a clichéd cold shower and jack off another time.

Bev broke up with me: she wanted a commitment right away; I wanted to wait until after I finished graduate school. The day before my 21st birthday, Bev’s parents were out; after much kissing and petting, Bev enrobed my cock with a condom, and slowly pushed it in to her pussy. She whispered:

“That’s how much I care for you.”

After that, we made love infrequently until she left for California to study law in LA; I had not met another lover.

FAMILY OF DR. WILLIAMS

Dr. Charles Williams was an anesthesiologist, who studied in New York. He attended on my dad when he had heart surgery that became more difficult due to unexpected complications. During visiting hours, he stopped by to reassure mom and me that dad would be fine. Mom recognized him as being a resident of our neighborhood.

A month later, one Sunday evening, my mom and dad went for a walk in our neighborhood; mom had put dad on regular exercise, including walking. They saw Dr. Williams and his wife, Rosa, at a newly constructed home and chatted with them.

Later that night, mom told me:

“I have a job for you, mowing the lawn of a nice neighbor. Your dad and I chatted with Dr. and Mrs. Williams. They live on Locust Drive on the cul-de-sac. Stop by at their home; I told them you would.”

Dr. Williams was about 38 years old; Mrs. Williams appeared to be about 30 years old; later, I learned she was a nurse when she met Dr. Williams. They had a boy, Clarence, 3 years old. Although he was quiet, I liked Dr. Williams: he had a warm, friendly, personality. After a month or so after I started mowing their lawn, Rosa asked me if I would mind baby sitting for her son. Gradually, Rosa Williams used me as a baby sitter quite often.

When I was at their home, Rosa made sure there was something nice for me to eat. I loved the Williams family. One day, Rosa excitedly told me:

“My mom’s coming to visit us. She’s taking some time off from work.”

MEETING BERTHA AVERY

On one sunny Friday, when I went to mow the lawn of Dr. Williams, I saw a woman working in the flowerbeds in the backyard. Based on the dignified manner she looked, I realized she was a relative of the doctor. She had on a low-cut, short-sleeve, white blouse, tight shorts, dark sunglasses, and a floppy hat. She must have been working for a long time because the front of her blouse had become wet in spots with her perspiration.

She had on a low-cut, short-sleeve, white blouse, tight shorts, and a floppy hat. She must have been working for a long time because the front of her blouse had become wet in spots with her perspiration.

As I wheeled the lawn mower out of the garage, she waved to me, came to the edge of the lawn, and said:

“You must be Ben; you help Chuck and Rosa with the yard and babysitting; Rosa told me about you.” I nodded my head and, with her sexy bosom directly in my sight, I was barely able to mumble:

“Yes, ma'am. I'm Ben Wilson,” while I tried not to stare at her generous cleavage glistening with her sweat.

She introduced herself, “I'm Bertha Avery, Rosa's mom; I came to baby sit my grand son and look after the house while Chuck and Rosa go away for a few days.

I said, “Nice meeting you, Mrs. Avery.”

I blurted out, “Too young.”

Noticing the confused look on my face, Bertha, smiling, said:

“I’m really her aunt,” and, after a pause added:

“I'm sure I can use your help taking care of the large house and baby Clarence while Rosa’s away.”

“I'm sure I can use your help taking care of the large house and baby Clarence.”

I replied, “Clarence’s easy to take care; I can also help with the lawn.”

Bertha said, “My hands are dirty; I can't shake your hand, but nice meeting you,” and, smiling, turned and walked back to the flowerbeds.

Still standing next to the lawn mower, I stared at the voluptuous undulating buttocks of Bertha as she walked away. After I managed to start mowing the lawn in front of the home, I realized Bertha had a dazzling smile and sensuous lips; she was about 5'4'', 130 lb, with large boobs, and meaty buttocks. She was not at all obese.

As I started to mow the back yard, Dr. Williams, Rosa, and Clarence pulled in to the garage in their station wagon. After I finished mowing, Rosa came in to the garage and said:

“Ben, I hope you met my mom. She will be here while Chuck and I’ll be gone for a few days. I’m hoping you can look in and see if mom needs anything; I'll feel better if you do so.”

Without appearing to be eager, I said:

“Sure. I'll stop by and see how she and baby Clarence are doing. When are you going away?”

“In about a week. I’ve been so excited to be going away; it’s good for Chuck too; he works so hard.”

Rosa smiled and said:

“You know Ben, baby Clarence really likes you.”

Smiling, I replied, “I like him very much too; he’s so smart; I enjoy playing with him.”

Later, when I was putting the lawnmower away, Bertha joined Rosa, and said:

“Ben, here is a can of cold coke to cool you off,” and, after a pause, smiled, and said:

“Chuck’s on call tomorrow. If you’re free, I can use your help buying flowers and planting them. This yard can use some nice flowers; I’ll pay you for helping me.”

There was a look of mild annoyance on Rosa’s face; her mom was intruding in to her life, but she kept quiet and walked in to the house.

I said, “Fine. I don’t know much about flowers. I like to learn. What time you want me here?”

“We need to go early; how about eight. Later, I’ll buy you breakfast.”

While sipping the coke, I walked behind Bertha in the yard as she explained to me her plans to plant different flower plants. Near the back fence of the yard, Bertha suddenly stopped and bent down to pick up a twig; unable to stop, I ran in to her voluptuous buttocks. To keep her from taking a bad fall, I dropped the coke can and grasped Bertha by her waist; I managed to break her fall, as we both slid on to the soft ground, and ended up side by side.

Smiling, Bertha said, “I’m sorry; I didn’t know you were so close behind me. Are you ok?”

I said, “I’m sorry. I was just following you. Are you ok?”

Giggling, Bertha said, “Other than my blouse button snapping off, I’m fine. I hope I can find it to sow it back,” and started to look for the button in the grass while on her knees.

If Bertha knew how much of her cleavage was on display, she was not aware of it. I also got on my knees and tried to find the button, but I could not help peeking at Bertha’s cleavage again and again. Finally, Bertha found the button and, while I was staring at her cleavage, showed it to me and made eye contact with me. When she realized the object of my stare, she giggled, and cooed:

“I see what you’ve found; I hope you like it,” making me blush intensely. I grinned and nodded my head. Silently, we walked back to the driveway. I said good-bye and left for my home. After I went to bed on Friday night, I dreamt of kissing Bertha’s cleavage and fondling her boobs, and jacked off.

Next day morning, when I went to the Williams’s home, Bertha was in the back yard; she was dressed in tight, cut-off jeans, a loose-pink blouse, and old sneakers. She greeted me with a big smile, put on a red jacket, and said:

“We will take Rosa’s station wagon. Chuck’s at the hospital. Later, Rosa can shopping in the Mercedes.”

At the nursery, as Bertha selected various flower plants in small baskets, I carried them in trays to a cash register; she knew what she wanted. Later, after the flowerpots were in the station wagon, Bertha said:

“I’m hungry. Let’s have breakfast; at a place that accepts people in dirty clothes.”

We went to a place that was known for pancakes and sausages. After we ordered our full breakfasts, Bertha said:

“Ben, thank you for helping me. I like gardening; it keeps me busy,” and continued:

“I heard so many good things about you from Rosa. You’re also cute.”

I blushed and mumbled, “Thank you, Mrs. Avery,” but could not look in to Bertha’s eyes.

Bertha touched my leg with her foot and cooed, “Come on, look at me. I’m an old lady.”

I blurted out, “You’re not old. You’re a pretty lady.”

Bertha giggled and said, “Thanks. Call me Bertha; Mrs. Avery sounds so old.”

At that time, the waitress brought our food and we ate while Bertha talked about flowers; I could not focus much on the conversation and kept glancing at Bertha’s sweet face and sexy cleavage.

Later, in the backyard, for about two hours, Bertha and I worked planting the flowerbeds; speaking softly, she directed me and worked very hard. I tried not to stare at Bertha’s sweaty cleavage or her jiggling boobs. As we were finishing up, Rosa told Bertha she will be taking baby Clarence to the grocery store with her.

After we were done, Bertha had a huge smile on her face, and said:

“Ben thank you. I would like to hug you, but I’m filthy.”

Boldly, I mumbled, “I’m filthy too,” and, with open arms, I approached Bertha, and, in turn, was received with open arms; when I tried to end it, Bertha pulled me tight against her big chest. In a reflex action, I kissed Bertha’s cheeks and her sweaty neck. My cock became erect and I pushed it in to Bertha’s lower belly.

Bertha giggled and cooed, “I’m glad you like me; I'm all sweaty,” and gently broke away.

I went home in a daze at having been hugged by Bertha. Later, I wondered if Bertha was really interested in me, a young guy with little experience.

On Monday night, I was doing research on a project of interest, when the phone rang and mom called me:

“It's Rosa for you,” and, as I picked up the phone, mom added:

“Don't forget your dad and I are going away this weekend to Boston on a short vacation.”

I said, “Ok, mom,” and answered the phone. Rosa said:

“Ben, Chuck and I are going to spend this Saturday at an exhibition in New York; I would like you to help my mom take care of baby Clarence; you know, he can be a handful.”

I was glad to have the chance to see Bertha, but I pretended to be not too eager and asked Rosa:

“When are you going to NY and returning?”

“We're flying Saturday morning and coming back that night,” and added:

“Mom’s worried about taking care of baby Clarence alone; she thought you would be helpful in taking care of him.”

I said, “Sure, I'll help take care of Clarence,” as my heart beat faster knowing Bertha wanted me to be with her, if only to help her baby sit.

“I’ll tell her you will come about 9:00. Thanks, Ben.”

SATURDAY WITH BERTHA

After Mom and dad left for Boston on Friday afternoon, I played basketball for couple of hours, did home work, and slept well that night. I remembered Clarence woke up at about 7:30 a.m., and planned on being at the Williams home early in the morning.

I dressed in a short-sleeve shirt, shorts, and sneakers, and drove the short distance to the Williams home. Bertha and Clarence greeted me warmly; Bertha had on a maroon skirt, a pink sleeve-less blouse, and sandals; I noted she had painted her toe and finger nails in red polish. I played with baby Clarence in his room till about lunchtime; I helped Bertha feed Clarence, and clean him and clear his dishes.

After Bertha put baby Clarence in his crib to take a nap, she came down, sat in the living room sofa, and said:

“I love Clarence, but he's a handful. Thanks for helping,” and, after a pause, added:

“I'm glad to have adult company too. Would you like to have breakfast leftovers for lunch?”

I replied, enthusiastically, “Sure, thanks; let me help you,” and followed Bertha to the kitchen.

“You can toast couple of pieces of bread for yourself; I don't want any.”

While the bread slices were in the toaster, and Bertha was heating fried potatoes and sausage, I looked out the large window at the beautiful flowers in the backyard. I whistled appreciatively and said:

“Those flowers you planted look great.”

Bertha walked to me, stood next to me, and quietly said:

“Without your help, I couldn't have planted them. Thank you,” and lovingly hugged me. When I pulled Bertha to me, she did not resist; I held her tightly in an embrace and rubbed her back; my cock became stiff.

During a magical and unforgettable moment, I nudged Bertha to face me and planted a soft French kiss. I felt Bertha resist initially, but slowly she kissed me back. Bertha held my head in her hands as we kissed passionately for several minutes. As our kiss ended, the pieces of bread popped; Bertha giggled and, after a quick kiss on my lips, she and I attended to putting food on our plates.

After lunch, I rinsed the dishes, loaded them in a dishwasher, and went to the living room. Bertha was seated on the large sofa and watching a basket ball game on the TV; she had closed most of the living room curtains. When I sat next to her, slowly she slid to lay her head in my lap. A few minutes later, she fell asleep.

With Bertha sleeping in my lap, I looked at her lovely face: large eyes, well-defined nose, and beautiful lips. Her big bosom was heaving as she breathed steadily in her sleep. During a TV commercial, Bertha woke up, looked up at me, smiled, and turned sideways and continued to sleep with her face in my tummy. After sleeping for about 20 minutes, Bertha woke up; smiling at me, she said:

“It's so nice to sleep in a man's arms.”

Gently, I rubbed her forehead, and, with Bertha looking in to my eyes, I bent and kissed her lovely lips.

I whispered, “You've beautiful brown eyes.”

Bertha cooed, “And you've beautiful blue eyes,” and lifted her head to kiss my mouth for a long time. When she stopped, I initiated another long French kiss.

Bertha felt my rising cock and cooed:

“I feel you like me; but, a young guy’s easily excited.”

Softly, Bertha continued, “Rosa told me you broke up recently with a cute girl.”

I said, “It's more like she broke up with me; she wanted a firm commitment.”

Bertha cooed, “You're still young to make a long-term commitment. I did and the guy I was with wasn't ready for it. I took care of Rosa by myself. It took a long time for me to recover.”

Earnestly, I said, “But, you did; look where you're today and you’ve a beautiful family.”

Bertha kissed my lips and said, “You're kind,” and slowly started rubbing my chest.

Bertha sat up next to me and said sternly:

“Rosa told me you're a good boy. I think so too. But, you realize we're different in many ways; I'm much older than you. We can't have anyone: Rosa, your parents, or friends know about us,” after a pause, she continued:

“I was 15 years old when Rosa was born to my sister. After my sister, Rosa’s mom, died, my parents and I took care of Rosa. I was good in sports and had good grades; I went to college in Atlanta; I've worked as a school psychologist in Detroit.”

I said earnestly, “I know Rosa is not your daughter. I respect you; I promise not to talk to anyone about us.”

Bertha said, “Again, you've no girlfriend, right?”

I said, “No. Bev broke up with me.”

Again, she said seriously: “I hope you've not been fooling around,” and, after a pause, continued:

“I don't want to be seeing a doctor for diseases.”

Blushing, I mumbled, “Don't worry; Bev was my last lover; she made sure I had a condom on when we did it.”

Bertha smiled and said, “A 26-year old who didn’t do it in some time; but, you’re not a raw virgin,” and, after a pause, cooed:

“Take off your shirt,” and, after I did, rubbed my hairy chest for several minutes. When she gently pinched my nipples, my cock got harder.

I whispered, “Please take off your blouse,” and, as Bertha started to pull her blouse over her head, I helped her remove it.

Slowly, I gently rubbed Bertha's pink bra-covered boobs with the back of my right hand; they protruded nicely off of her chest. I wanted to see her uncovered boobs, and, as Bertha giggled, after couple of fumbles, I managed to unhook and pull the bra off of her boobs.

I saw two magnificent, brown, ripe, boobs, with dark areolas and nipples. After fondling Bertha's boobs and pinching her nipples, I was about to suckle them, when baby Clarence started to fuss and called:

“Ben, granma, I've to go potty.”

Bertha and I giggled, and got up from the sofa; I put back my shirt and went to take care of Clarence. Bertha put her bra back, and a pink silk robe and a pair of pink slippers.

After I had helped Clarence, I helped him come down the stairs, and served him a snack. Bertha said:

“Rosa told me Mrs. Stein will take Clarence to a birthday party; it's at the fast food place on Main Street. She wrapped up a present to take. We have to pick him up two hours later.”

She then smiled and whispered in my ear, “We can make out while Clarence is at the party.”

Happily, I nodded my head, and said, “I'll dress him for the party.”

Clarence was excited to be going to the birthday party of his friend; he kept a watch for Mrs. Stein’s car at the window. A short time later, when he saw Mrs. Stein’s car in the driveway, an eager Clarence ran out to meet her and jumped in to her car.

After I locked the front door, I found Bertha in the kitchen admiring the flowers we planted. I hugged her from behind and whispered to her:

“Where were we?”

Giggling, Bertha pulled my hands on to her boobs. Later she turned around and French kissed me. I opened her robe, unhooked her bra, and exposed her brown boobs and dark nipples. Like a hungry child, I suckled Bertha's boobs.

Bertha had a detached look on her face; it was as if she liked me, but was still holding back her affection. I wondered if she had committed to another man. While kissing her neck and with both of her boobs firmly held in my hands, I mumbled:

“Bertha, I don't mean to force myself on you. If there’s another man in your life, I'll understand.”

Bertha said softly and firmly, “If I had another man in my life, I wouldn't let you touch me,” and, continued:

“I like you. I love talking to you. I don't want to hurt you.”

I interjected, “I'm an adult. I'm fond of you.”

“Ben, you're young; I'm a grandma. I'm not in to casual relationships. I never picked up a man from a bar.”

My voice cracked, as I replied, “I'm not in to casual relationships either. You’re a very young grandma by choice; Rosa is not your daughter,” and added:

“I find it fun and exciting to be with you. You’re a beautiful, voluptuous, woman.”