Mrs. Bauer Makes House Calls

Story Info
His ex-girlfriend's mom comes a knockin'.
5k words
4.45
211.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kennylong
kennylong
50 Followers

Thank you for the wonderful response to my story "Being A Good Neighbor". Your generous voting and words of support were very much appreciated, and your requests for a sequel to the story led me to continue the tale.

That story was written to be read as a stand alone, and I hope that this one is as well, although it might be helpful to read "Being A Good Neighbor" if you haven't already, as it details the way that I got involved with a neighborhood woman that I had always had a crush on.

Upstate New York in the Summer of 1970.

****

1. The doorbell rings.

I had just gotten out of the shower on a hot July evening and was in the process of thinking about what I was going to do that evening when I heard the doorbell ring. My folks had just gone shopping when I was getting into the shower, leaving me alone in the house, so I was stuck answering the doorbell.

I hustled down the stairs in my bathrobe and peeked out to see who was there. At first I thought I was the victim of a prank, as I couldn't see anyone out there, but just before I turned away I caught a glimpse of someone at the side of the doorway, making an attempt to hide. Not from this side of the door, but from the view of her house.

Dawn Bauer. The woman that I had spent the first couple of days with upon my return home from college. A couple of days that had made all of my teenaged fantasies become reality, as we had virtually non-stop sex until her daughter came home from college herself. Her daughter, my ex-girlfriend, and there's a story there in itself.

Dawn stood out there nervously looking around, so cute it was almost painful to look at her. Her pixie face with her glistening blonde hair cut short, and that dynamite body hidden under her modest blue blouse and shorts. How sexy can a woman in her mid-40's be to an 18 year old kid? The answer is very sexy.

My hand slid inside my robe and grabbed my erection, much like I had been doing before the doorbell rang. Hey, I was 18 and hadn't had sex in almost 48 hours,so what's a growing boy to do?I opened the door and peeked out. When Dawn saw me she burst into a wide smile and giggled.

"Avon calling?" I asked.

"Better than that if you're alone Kenny."

I let Mrs. Bauer in and she slipped in after looking around first. After I closed the door she jumped into my arms, kissing me furiously while she reached into my robe and found what she was looking for right away. It was, after all, pretty tough to miss.


"Omigod, are you always hard Kenny?"

"Well, as a matter-of-fact, yes I am," I informed her. "Or at least it seems that way. I was just thinking about you."

"Bethany's staying home tonight, and when I saw your parents leave I had to come over," Dawn Bauer said between kissing me and pulling on my erection. "I can't stop thinking about this big thing. It's all I've been doing for the last few days, figuring out how to get you alone again. Can we go up to your room? I don't have much time."

"Sure, but I'll never make it upstairs like this," I told Dawn while shrugging my robe off my shoulders. "I need a little something to take the edge off."

I gently pushed down on Dawn's shoulders and she got the hint quickly and knelt in front of me.

"You going to be able to take care of me too?" Dawn asked me, and the look I gave her when I looked down at her made her smile. "I should know better than to ask that."

Dawn took the shaft of my cock in her fists and took the other half of me into her mouth. Her tongue danced around the crown before her lips slid up and down my dick. Her fists squeezed the base of my cock, slowly pumping it while she twisted her hands as she did. I knew I would not be able to last long like this, nor did I want to, because we had other things to do and not much time to do it.

"Ohhhh... that's it Dawn, milk my dick... oh man that's so good!. That's it baby, harder. Here it comes... cumming for you now."

As I felt the orgasm well up, I took the back of Dawn's head in my hands and caressed her hair while watching her work her magic on my cock. When I began to cum, I felt Dawn's tongue against the tip of my dick, expertly diverting the first few violent spurts so she didn't gag, before going back to sliding her mouth up and down me while my cum continued to flow. Dawn worked feverishly on me, not stopping until my cock stopped spasming and she had milked me dry for the time being.

"Good for you Kenny?" Dawn asked unnecessarily as she looked up at me.

"You know it," I assured Mrs. Bauer as my cock began to deflate in her hand. "Lets go up to my room and have some real fun."

2. In my room.

Having Dawn Bauer enter my bedroom was yet another magical moment for me. How many times had I fantasized about such a moment, and again like had happened many times over the last week, my wishes came true.

I had left the black light on in my bedroom, and Hendrix glowed above my bed and over against the far wall, almost seeming to approve of the company that had joined us. Dawn looked around and smiled.

"Looks a lot like Bethany's room," her mom offered as she looked around at the surroundings, as well as the way her skin looked under the black light.

Bethany's was more of the folky type as I recalled, with a lot of give peace a chance motif in her room, but I wasn't going to tell Mrs. Bauer how I would have known that. Instead, I climbed up on the bed with my back against the pillows and stared at Mrs. Bauer, who looked confused.

"Just so you know, I saw my doctor so we're okay as far as that other thing goes," Dawn informed me to my delight, not wanting to be a father at my tender age, and not having any birth control of my own handy.

"That's good. Why don't you take your clothes off for me?" I suggested. "Nice and slow. Take your time, and tell me what you want me to do to you."

During our couple of days together at her house, I had discovered that I loved to hear Mrs. Bauer talk dirty. It turned me on to hear her say nasty things, and once she had gotten past calling my cock a penis, she had gotten the hang of it. It was sort of like hearing June Cleaver tell you "I want to suck your cock", or other such things.

Mrs. Bauer slowly unbuttoned her blouse while watching me twirl my cock around, pulling on the elastic tube in an attempt to get it to come back to life.

"How long will it take for you?"

"For me to what?" I asked coyly.

"You know. For you to get it up."

"Depends on how excited you get me. You know I like you to tell me what you want, and tell me in as filthy a way as you can think of."

"How long will it take if I tell you that ever since you left the other day, all I've been thinking about was having your big cock inside of me again?" Dawn asked.

"That's a start," I told her, continuing to pull on my dick as Mrs. Bauer took off her blouse, exposing her pale blue bra which held her little treasures lovingly. "I've been thinking about you a lot too. See that window behind you?"

Mrs. Bauer looked back at the window, and at her house which was a little ways down the road, and nodded.

"You can't imagine how often I would stand there and watch you in the yard, and sitting on your porch. Do you know what I would be doing?"

Mrs. Bauer pulled down her shorts and kicked them off, running her hand over the front of her panties while staring at my cock, which was beginning to show signs of recovering.

"I'd be doing what I'm doing now," I told her in response to her shaking her head no. "I'd be staring over at you and picturing what you would look like naked."

"Disappointed when you saw what was underneath the clothes I'll bet," Mrs. Bauer said while reaching back and unhooking her bra. Shrugging it off her shoulders the small breasts eased down and out, and although they had a bit of droop in them, I found the little orbs very exciting.

"Does it look like I'm disappointed?" I asked Mrs. Bauer, nodding toward my cock, which had become rather energized over the last few minutes.

"Omigod, you're almost hard again already!" Mrs. Bauer exclaimed. "How do you do it?"

"I'm inspired by you," I said honestly, although being a teenager was also of considerable help. "Touch your breasts for me Dawn. That's it, take them in your hands and squeeze them. Feel those big nipples of yours getting hard?"

"Yes," Mrs. Bauer said while plucking the thick stubs, still hypnotized by my cock.

I reached over into my night stand and pulled out my trusty jar of lube. Scooping a wad out, I proceeded to lather up my cock with both hands and began stroking myself slowly. My greased fists slid up and down the shaft, which was now fully engorged. I heard a croak out of Dawn and looked up to see that she had her panties down and had started doing a little stimulation of her own.

"So big... gotta have it inside me."

"Stay there a minute Dawn," I insisted. "This is fun isn't it? Us teasing each other like this?"

Dawn was right next to the bed now but stopped as I had asked, still working her finger into that sweet dark brown bush between her legs. She was making little moaning sounds that she might not have realized she was creating, but I heard and loved it.

"Lift your arms for me Dawn," I said softly and was delighted when I saw that the little hollows under her arms were still full of equally dark brown hair. It had been a real surprise when I had discovered she wasn't a real blonde, and the stark contrast between the color of her blonde hair on her head and the dark brown between her legs and under her arms was incredibly erotic to me for whatever reason.

"Bethany freaked out when she saw my armpits," Dawn gasped.

"I'll bet she did," I agreed.

"When I told her that you did the lawn she asked me if you were the one that got me to not shave,"

Mrs. Bauer said. "Think... think she suspects something. She said I looked... different."

"Ah, you know kids," I laughed. "Put your left foot up on the bed so I can see you play with yourself better."

"Kenny please," Mrs. Bauer groaned. "I need it so bad."

"I know you do," I agreed while watching her fingers busily working inside her pussy, and I could hear how wet she was from the sounds that came from that furry grotto. "We both need it, and we're both going to get it. Just keep doing what you're doing."

"Fucking tease!" Dawn said, but she said it with a smile. "I... saw Angela Rice at the grocery store today."

"Is that right?" I said while I let up on stroking my cock for a second, because the thought of Angela still made me crazy. The thirty-something woman and I had shared many wonderful times together last year, but we hadn't seen each other since that fateful day last summer, when my friend Dave got caught watching us fuck. That's another story all together, and one that Dave already told in a story here.

When Angela saw Dave fall out of my closet that day, she was more than a little pissed, and that was the last time we had any dealings together. I did drive past her house shortly after that incident and wave, but her return wave only consisted of one finger so I left it at that.

"Yes," Dawn said breathlessly. "She said that she saw you coming out of my house... wanted to know if you were... fucking me."

"That's rude," I said with a little fake outrage in my voice. "Uh, what did you say?"

"I told her that it was none of her business."

"Well geez, why didn't you just say yes?" I said laughing. "It would have been the same thing."

"Wasn't thinking," Dawn said while bringing the fingers that had just been in her pussy up to her mouth and licking them sensuously. "You fucked her too, didn't you?"

"Dawn, I can't believe you would ask such a question," I scolded her. "You must know that even if I had, I wouldn't ever tell."

"Damn, she's an attractive woman," Dawn said. "No way I can compete with her."

"Really? I didn't figure you noticed such things," I said with interest. "Why do you say that?"

"C'mon Kenny," Dawn whined. "Let's fuck now and talk later."

"Okay Dawn, hop on," I told her as I made room for her on the bed, holding my cock straight up for easy access.

Dawn jumped on the bed and straddled my crotch, slowly lowering herself down on my cock about halfway while letting out a loud groan. She put her hands on the headboard behind me as I felt her pussy clench around me cock toghtly.

"Aaaaah!" Dawn screamed as she came as soon as I entered her. I reached up to steady her, grabbing her little titties that were hanging loosely in front of her. I kneaded the tiny cones roughly while her orgasm washed over her, until she finally stopped shaking and got her balance back.

"Damn, that was good!" Dawn said while starting to ride my cock slowly. "I was so horny I was going out of my mind!"

"Mmmmmm... I couldn't agree more," I said, moving my hands under her arms, my fingers gliding through the soft silky hair that sprouted there. "Tell me more about Angela Rice. Does she turn you on?"

"Turn me on? No!" Dawn said emphatically. "It's just that... well, she's very well built."

"How so?"

"You should know Kenny!"

"You tell me Dawn," I answered. "Maybe we see things differently."

"She's very well developed," Dawn finally got out. "She has big breasts."

"Big what?" I chided.

"Tits! She's got big tits!"

"That's better," I said, relishing my prim little housewife talking dirty. "Have you ever seen her tits? Ever have any matinees with her on some lonely afternoons?"

"You wish!" Dawn said, now beginning to corkscrew around my cock. "I'm not that kind of woman."

"Never tried it?" I asked.

"Nope," Dawn said. "Anyway... omigod that's too deep... she said for me to say hello to you the next time I saw you."

"Is that so?" I said while letting my mind stray for a minute.

"Yeah, she said for me to tell that little twerp with the horse cock I said hi!"

I burst out laughing at that despite my best effort to keep a stoic expression on my face.

"Still keeping tight-lipped?" Dawn asked with a smile.

I pushed her off me and got her on all fours, running my hand up and down the entire area from clit to anus.

"Please Kenny, not in my ass," Dawn cried out.

"Oh, I thought you liked that," I answered while toying with the hairless puckered ring. I hadn't been thinking about that entry anyway, but wanted to hear.

"It was nice while you were doing it, but it hurt like hell after... still does," Dawn admitted. "You're just too big for me."

"Okay, I'm sorry about that," I said honestly, figuring that I must have gotten carried away. My cock being so slender, I usually got good results from that area, but sometimes in the heat of the moment I can get carried away by things like anyone else.

I mounted Dawn from behind and slid my cock up and down her pussy before sliding it in. I started humping her in a slow and grinding way, but Dawn was driving herself back into me so I picked up the tempo.

The slapping sounds of our bodies colliding and the guttural grunts coming from Dawn were music to my ears, and I crouched over her damp back and humped with a greater intensity. When I sensed she was about to come I slowed down abruptly, making her hang on the brink of orgasm until driving back into her hard. Her pussy clamped around my cock as she came, until she finally fell onto the pillow face first.

"Ohhhh damn!" Dawn said in a muffled voice.

I didn't know whether that was from her cumming or from her realizing that I hadn't cum yet, but I was too busy rearranging Dawn to care much. We were on our sides with me stroking into her from behind for awhile, and I got Dawn to have another orgasm after a while, albeit a much calmer one, before Dawn climbed back on top of me and began grinding down onto me.

"Wanna feel you cum," Dawn said.

"Make me," I said in challenge as I watched her petite body churn on my cock.

"Oh, I will big boy," Dawn said with a grin. "I want to feel your hot cum squirt inside of me."

"Mmmm. Tell me more," I insisted.

"I want you to cum so hard that it lifts me off of your dick," Dawn said with a giggle as she brought her hands up and cupped her breasts. "You like to watch me play with my titties, don't you Kenny?"

"Yeah," I groaned while watching Dawn squeezing her plump nipples.

"I know you do," Dawn said while rocking harder on me. "Wonder what Angela Rice's tits feel like?"

"Want to... find out?" I stammered as the thought of Dawn Bauer playing with Angela Rice's massive knockers had me on the verge of cumming myself.

"That thought really turns you on doesn't it?" Dawn asked while thrusting herself harder down, my balls being rubbed by her butt.

"Mrrggh!" I said, or something similar to that while fighting back my orgasm.

"Hmmmm... very interesting," Dawn cackled. "Well at least I know there's something I've got that she doesn't have. Something you seem to like a lot.

As Dawn looked down at me and put her right hand behind her head, I knew I was a goner. When her left hand reached over and slid into her right armpit, fingers toying and pulling at the long auburn hair nestled inside, I erupted. And while I didn't lift her off of me when I came, she felt it as she let out a squeal of delight as my cum squirted into her in a series of blasts that shook me down to my toes.

Dawn pulled herself off me soon after and began dressing quickly.

"I'd hate to get caught in your room by your parents," Dawn said as she pulled her panties up.

"I'm allowed to have friends in my room," I said, and laughed when Dawn rolled her eyes in response.

"Bethany's going to stay over at a friend's house tomorrow night," Dawn said. "You want to come over and play in my room?"

"Sounds like a date," I agreed as I walked her back downstairs.

"I'd better use your back door," Dawn advised. "Apparently a lot of people keep track of people coming and going around here."

"Swinging suburbia and all that, you know," I reminded Dawn.

"Tomorrow night babe," Dawn said as she gave me a kiss before darting out the back door.

3. The next night.

I waited for Bethany to drive away the next evening and then casually walked over to the Bauer residence. The previous night's activity had done apparently done nothing to quench Dawn's appetite. Quite to the contrary, as Dawn literally attacked me as soon as I reached the frront door.

Dawn pulled me in and dragged me down the hall toward the bedroom, tearing my clothes off along the way. Just before we reached the door of the bedroom, Dawn pushed me against the wall and after yanking my pants and underwear down, fell to her knees and began sucking my limp dick in a manner that defied description.

She had me hard in no time at all, as this animal-like behavior was a real turn on. I pulled Dawn to her feet and threw her on the bed. She was wearing sweat pants and nothing underneath, and when I reached between her legs her dark brown bush was dripping wet. Dawn reached down and grabbed my cock and pulled me toward her.

"Hard Kenny," Dawn hissed. "Hard and fast."

I slid into Dawn's pussy like a hot knife through butter, and she was so wet I could hear the squishing sound my cock made as I started humping away. I made no effort to be nice, because Dawn didn't want nice, so I started pounding away as fast and as hard as I could.

Dawn came almost right away, and the screams she let out were blood-curdling, as she clawed at my ass and back like a wolverine. Her second orgasm wasn't far behind, which was a good thing because there was no way I could hold back.

After I fell off of Dawn and tried to get my heart beating at a normal rate, I had to find out what was going on.

"God, I thought that Bethany would never leave," Dawn said of her daughter. "I've been so horny all day I couldn't stand it. What the hell have you done to me, Kenny? I'm becoming a some kind of nymphomaniac."

kennylong
kennylong
50 Followers
12