Mrs. Brennan Takes His Face

Story Info
Lusty GILF takes oral advantage of her ride home.
2k words
4.15
88.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon Brennan was a handful. The pretty 63-year-old blonde was best friends with Terry's grandmother, Linda, and would often drop by unannounced for a "quick little drink," as she'd put it, which was anything but quick or little, pounding down scotch by the glassful and staying longer than Terry or his grandmother would like.

The 19-year-old college student would often drop in on his widowed grandmother, checking to see if she needed anything after he got out of school and usually staying for dinner, keeping to lonely old woman company. But whenever Shannon would see the boy's car, she'd invariably pull in, starting a long night of drinking, and depressing chatter. Shannon, though attractive, hadn't dated much in recent years and hadn't, as she'd often say in a drunken stupor, "gotten any dick in too long."

Shannon was a depressive personality, though she'd never get help for it, preferring to feel sorry for herself and drain the life out of any conversation with those around her. Linda felt bad for her, and would indulge her rants and diatribes, feeding her scotch and hoping she'd soon tire and go home.

Terry was sitting with his grandmother one night when Shannon came in, after a couple of hours playing tennis with friends, about her only diversion from work and drinking. She wasn't a bad-looking broad for her age, Terry had to admit, particularly when she was dressed like she was now, with little white tennis skirt and top, short white socks and sneaks, revealing surprisingly supple legs for a woman in her 60s, muscular beneath slightly saggy, wrinkled skin, and in impressive rack to boot.

Though she could pass for hot, Terry was always turned off by her attitude, and drinking, and how she'd make he and his grandmother uncomfortable with untoward remarks about him, saying how studly and sexy the boy was, leering at him, making him and Linda cringe. But they put up with it, pouring her another drink to take her mind off her suggestive chatter.

This night, Shannon was fairly well sloshed when Linda talked to her grandson quietly at the counter, after shutting off her friend.

"Honey, she can't drive like this, she's worse than ever," Linda sighed, looking back at Shannon in the living room where she sat, legs spread on the couch, drink in her hands between them. "Please, give her a ride, it's not far, just a couple miles. It's on your way home."

"Jeez, Grandma, she's so rude, and so damned depressing, God," Terry groused.

"Oh, OK," Linda said with a purposeful sigh. "I guess I'll do it..."

Terry looked at his beloved grandmother and smiled. He knew her game, loved her for it, he'd do anything for her even giving her drunken friend a quick ride.

"Right, Grandma," he laughed, grabbing his keys off the counter and turning to the living room, "C'mon, Mrs. Brennan, time to get moving."

Shannon shambled to the kitchen, her blonde hair tucked under her ball cap, smiling drunkenly at the boy.

"Now don't you be going taking advantage of a drunk old lady, boy, ya hear?" she laughed in a slur of scotch-scented breath that had Linda and Terry turning their heads.

They made small talk on the drive, Terry trying not to look over at Mrs. Brenna's amazingly sexy legs, bared now almost all the way up as she unashamedly hiked her tennis skirt up to scratch her ass cheek closest to Terry, thighs tanned and smooth, calves shapely and firm. For a flashing second, he envisioned her giving him a blowjob in the front seat of his car. It'd been awhile since he'd fucked his girlfriend, and thought he could use the release, and the old woman was drunk enough, and no doubt horny enough to do it, and probably not remember she did. But then as she spread those thighs to release the "roadie" she'd insisted on taking with her, a glass full of scotch, Terry caught a whiff of the sweaty scent emanating from within and quickly changed his mind about how attractive she might be.

"Jesus," he thought to himself, cracking a window. "When's the last time she showered?"

They pulled into Shannon's driveway and Terry sat, car still running, waiting for her to get out. She didn't. She turned her head to grin at him.

"Thanks, honey," she slurred. "Now give us a kiss, give an old woman somethin' to go on, for Chrissakes..."

Terry sighed, turned and leaned to kiss Shannon's wrinkly old cheek, and sat back waiting for her to get out.

"What the fuck?" Shannon growled, tossing her empty plastic cup to the floor. "Like ya mean it boy, like ya mean it!"

With that, she grabbed Terry by the hair and rammed his face to hers, catching him completely by surprise. She locked her lips to his, cupped his head in her hands, holding his ears painfully tight, and rammed her scotch-soaked tongue deep into his mouth, swabbing his cheeks and teeth and tongue, nearly choking him with it before he could pull away and disgustedly wipe his mouth with the back of his hand.

"For Christ's sake, Mrs. Brenna, really?" he snarled, looking at the smiling old woman who was lewdly spreading her meaty thighs in the dark, where just enough light from her front porch filtered in to reveal a tiny thong panty framed by a veritable bouquet of curly pussy hair which seemed to be glistening. "For God's sake, you're my grandmother's best friend!"

"So. Fucking. What." Mrs. Brennan snarled back at him. "C'mon, baby, it's been too long...I need it..I need a good fucking licking!"

He blinked hard, looking at her spreading those thighs, pulling aside her thong and showing him the dark, wet tunnel in the center of the hairiest pussy he had never seen. Girls his age shaved, totally, but this fur pie was nothing like he'd ever seen, outside porno clips.

"OK, that's it, I'm sorry Mrs. Brennan, but enough's en..."

He never finished. With amazing accuracy, the old woman shot her right sneaker down into his balls, making him scream in pain, making it easy for her to use her left leg to cup the back of his head and pull him down between her meaty, commanding thighs. His face slammed directly into the meaty maw of that hairy cunt and was held in place as the crazy, drunken old woman slam-wrapped her fleshy, wrinkled thighs around his ears, locking her muscular calves behind him, imprisoning his nose and mouth deep inside the suffocating confines of a long-neglected, not to mention unwashed, pussy.

The stench hit him first, sweaty and ripe, then the pain of the old woman's incredibly strong thighs scissored around his head. Shannon sat back, legs locked out straight and squeezing him brutally hard, cupping his head in her hands and pulling his face firmly to her snatch.

"Lick it, Terry, lick my old pussy goooood," she slurred through heavily lidded eyes looking down at the boy squirming in her leglock. "Lick it...lick it....go on, fucking lick it!"

He tried desperately to pull those sinewy thighs from his face but could not, feeling an incredible ripple of muscle in his hands beneath the skin, the adductors of her inner thighs flexing like corded steel against his face, bending his jaw and forcing his mouth harder inside her dripping, rank sex. With no way out, he let his tongue out to probe the slick insides of her clutching pussy and felt it suddenly pulled inside, stretched out fully, as Shannon now savagely fucked his face.

"Atta boy, atta boy, let granny do the work, I don't mind, you just keep that tongue in my cunt," she growled darkly, twisting her little hips, squeezing his head harder in her thighs, grinding his trapped nose to the oily clit peeking out from the furry lips around it.

He was completely immobilized, awkwardly tilted in his seat toward her, giving him no leverage to pull his face from the aromatic pussy prison. Shannon grunted and groaned louder now as she pumped against him, thumping her cunt into his face, milking his tongue deeper into the hole, grinding her clit against his nose and upper lips, using and abusing him, drenching his face in her slick fluids, imparting her bitter scent to him, a smell he feared he'd never get off.

It took her a long few minutes to pump out her cum, and it came fast and thick, slipping over his trapped tongue to fill his mouth, surprisingly tasty and warm, the biggest fluid offering he'd ever experienced from a woman he'd oralized, swallowing it down as it spurted into his mouth with insistent jet after jet. He was dizzy from the compression of Mrs. Brennan's relentless thighs scissoring his head and neck, but in his oxygen-deprived fog, he found himself thinking it wasn't as bad as he feared, certainly offsetting the sweaty scent of her hairy cunt.

And then he realized, as the old lady churned around his trapped skull, he had a full-out hardon, disbelieving this rather unsavory set of circumstances could induce such a thing. But he liked it, he found himself now wantonly chewing on her cunt, his tongue slipping up the furry folds to dribble that fat, slimy clit, and suck on it, his hands, which had been seeking release from those punishing thighs, now massaging and caressing them, urging them on as he lapped her gushing snatch.

"ATTA BOY ATTA BOY!" Shannon screamed, squeezing his head so hard he nearly passed out as she continued to cum harder and harder against his now compliant face.

He found himself dreaming as he passed out in her powerful old thighs, dreaming he was sleeping in his car, drunk, hungover, in agony, his head pounding. When he came to, he was free of her legs, slumped back in his seat, moaning.

He looked over. She was one. Or at least not visible. Then he felt his cock in a powerful, sucking vacuum and looked down. The crazy old bitch had taken his dick out as he briefly slept and was sucking him off like no girl had ever done.

"What the fuck!" he cried, looking down at the ball cap bobbing up and down in his lap, a mewing, growling sound coming from below. "Mrs. Brennan!"

"I suck cock good, don't I boy?" she laughed, popping his dick from his mouth for an instant. "Goddam, been too fucking long...."

And then she took him back into that vacuum, stroking his thick, long cock with one bony hand and taking him to the balls in one gulp and holding it there, her face and throat stuffed with cock. Terry's eyes popped open and his nuts ached with pleasure as she washed over his cock with her tongue and worked her incredible throat muscles on him, stroking him slowly without moving his dick a bit.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!" he screamed and felt his nuts erupt, jetting blast after blast of hot cum directly down the old woman's madly sucking gullet. "FUCCKKKKKKK!!!!!"

She swallowed most of it down, pulling back to capture the cock's last bit of cum oozing into her mouth, and then popped it off, sitting up and back, smiling, her wrinkled, pucker mouth a pearly, smiling smear. She smacked her lips loudly, running her tongue over them to gobble down the remains. Looking at him, she winked -- then pulled his face to hers, forcing a kiss on him, making him share himself. Other girls had tried kissing him after blowing him and he'd demurred. Now he kissed her back with mounting passion, holding her wrinkly neck in his hands and probing her mouth with his plunging tongue.

They finally broke the kiss, Terry slumping to his seat in stunned disbelief, her foul but sexy stench all over his face. She straightened herself out and popped open the door to get out. She turned back to lean in to face him, smiling a drunken, confident smile.

"Thanks for the ride, kiddo," she said.

"Uh...any...any time, Mrs. Brennan," Terry smiled weakly with a feeble wave of his hand. "Any time..."

A time, he hoped as he drove away, that wouldn't be too far off.