Mrs. Bright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm aching wet." she explained as she rubbed her middle and ring fingers between her legs before turning around and sinking down on all fours, exposing her arse and shaven labia to me. Looking over her left shoulder and edging her legs apart she once again ran her right hand between her legs and separated her tan lips exposing the soft pink folds behind.

"Fuck me." she commanded, "Fuck me for a high mark on your essay." and she smiled playfully.

I ardently slid off of the chair and knelt down behind her steadying myself by holding onto her hips as she guided my cock into her wet cunt and I plunged myself into her raging furnace. I started thrusting against her, slapping my abdomen up against her arse. For her part she pushed back in time with my penetration and squeezed her cunt muscles choking my cock each time I pulled back. I grabbed her hips tighter and slammed home as she moaned looking back at me.

"That's it baby, fuck me with your teenage cock." she begged as her left arm reached for my neck and she pulled me into French kiss whilst pushing her arse hard into my abdomen.

"Do you like this?" she whispered in between tongue-wrestling.

"Ye-e-es." I panted between thrusts.

She ran her tongue around my lips several times, "Fuck faster and I'll cum."

I did as she asked and accelerated my thrusting excited by making this stunning woman orgasm whilst her tongue reached for the back of my throat before she released me. I knelt upright pumping her hard whilst pulling on her hips for deeper penetration. Peeking down I saw the curtain of her labia pulling against my cock as the smell of her sex reached my nostrils. She raised herself off of her hands to kneeling upright and arching the small of her back so I didn't slip out, leant her shoulders back against my chest and wrapped her left hand around my neck letting her head fell back onto my right shoulder. I kissed her neck and she moaned pushing her hips back against me. I wrapped my right arm around her lower ribs just under her breasts and my left hand flat upon her abdomen pushing her hips down onto me. She smelt so good, her make-up, her perfume, her perspiring, as we fucked in her loungeroom like an archetypal God and Goddess entwined in an Herculean clinch of passion.

Sliding her right hand down her abdomen she pushed my left hand down further expertly guided my fingers in small circles around and over her clitoris. I looked up from her neck and saw her painted lips part like a budding rose as she involuntarily sighed.

"Oooooooh yeah." she panted and squeezed me with her cunt as she rubbed her arse against my hips, "Tell me you want an A grade." she ordered.

"I want an A grade." I whispered somewhat embarrassed into her left ear.

"Tell me again."

"I want an A grade."

"Oh yeah baby, beg me for it." she breathed as her breathing became quicker.

"I want an A grade. I want an A grade."

"Beg me." she panted, "Beg me for it."

"Please Mrs. Bright I want an A grade on my essay."

"Oh fucking yes! You want me to cum on your teenage cock too? Do you? Yeah? " she squealed looking like she was about to cry.

"Yes, I want you to..."

"Ooooooooooh FFFFFUCK!" she jerked forward against the constraint of my arm as her orgasm mercilessly erupted within her. I held her as tight as I could whilst trying to steady myself and rub her clit all at the same time while she bucked like an untamed horse. She squeezed her painted eyes shut as she grimaced with pleasure whilst her climax crashed through her in waves and her cunt wrung my cock ragged with its continual squeezing. I strained my muscles to hold her upright until she peaked and eventually collapsed into my arms languid and quiet as she caught her breath. After some cuddling and my cock now rampant hard from her climax she leant back and kissed me, her face humid from sweat and my arm wet from under her breasts. She started gently bobbing on my cock whilst moaning into my mouth.

"Did you like watching me cum?" she asked.

"Yes." I panted.

"I'm so fucking wet right now. Run you hand down between my thighs." she instructed as she took my right hand and placed it on her inner right thigh which was hot and moist. "Feel that?"

I nodded.

"That's my cunt juice."

Fuck! My heart started racing.

"Let me know when you're about to cum if you want that A."

"Soon!" I panted and she quickly pushed forward and pulled off of me whilst my cock continued pulsing up and down.

"Put it between my tits." she instructed as she turned around and knelt in front of me cupping her breasts in readiness.

I pushed my cock between her tits and she dribbled saliva over the head and down the furrow of her cleavage before engulfing my cock with her hot and sweaty tits jiggling them up and down to wank me off. She looked up at me with her blazing green eyes set in an expression of pure enjoyment a she focussed on my rising tension.

"You've almost got yourself an A grade. There's one more thing you have to do." "What? I'll do anything you ask."

"Answer me one question truthfully."

"Yes.... What...is...it?" I asked not able to hold out much longer.

I felt my knees buckle and stomach muscles tense ready for the big push. She sensed it too and with perfect timing asked "Do you think about me when you masturbate?"

Fuck! I grabbed her head to steady myself as my cock tensed rock solid a split second before jettisoning my first thick wad upon Mrs. Bright's neck followed quickly by another hard squirting under her chin and racing down her neck between her breasts. She steadily looked me in the eye smiling coquettishly as my cock spurted hot cum under her chin.

I gave a hard thrust between her breasts and she looked down catching a spurt of salty semen splashing across her upper lip before my emissions quickly diminished to an opalescent fountain. Mrs. Bright dropped her breasts and grasped me with her right hand squeezing out as much as she could whilst she leant down and used my shaft to paint her blushing cheeks and lips with hot semen, both of us moaning gratifyingly.

After she had squeezed out and lapped up the last drops of cum I was spent and collapsed back into the armchair exhausted.

She looked at me with her face spattered in a cum frosting like she had messily gorged on rice pudding and admitted "Congratulations, you've won a grade A mark for your essay." she laughed.

I chuckled too exhausted to laugh.

She stood up and leant over me, propping herself up on the chair arms, her cum laden breasts hanging heavy over my chest. "And I've spoiled you now for any young girlfriend." she rejoiced and lunged into a passionate cum drenched kiss.

12