Mrs. B's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. B is back. How will she cope with daughter's presence?
6.7k words
4.66
98.3k
109

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,182 Followers

Author's Note:

Mrs. B's Story, Part 1 was one of the first stories I posted here at Literotica. I've received more requests for a follow up (and more positive feedback, thanks!) for that story than anything else I've written.

For the longest time I had no ideas that worked out for a Part 2. And then the phrase "Two weeks of HELL!" popped into my head. The rest fell into place pretty quickly.

Given all the requests I can only hope that this continuation is up to the challenge! You will let me know, won't you?

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking!"

(o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o) (o )( o)

It's been two weeks!

Two WEEKS!

Two weeks of Hell!

What had I been thinking?

When my darling Deirdre came home from college I told Harold that we would have to be discrete. That we should not get together as often as we had been doing since Deirdre left for college.

What? Was I insane?

Having had sex with Harold almost every day for the past nine and a half months why did I think I could just quit, cold turkey?

Two weeks with out feeling his mammoth prick spreading my pussy lips! Two weeks without having him thrust his enormous cock deep into my spasming pussy while he sucked on my giant tits! Two weeks with out getting fucked until my brains melted and flowed out my pussy?

I was miserable.

And to make it worse, I was pretty sure that Deirdre was getting some of what I had chosen to give up!

When she came home the first person she went to see was Harold. They went out that night. To see a movie, she told me.

They saw each other frequently. Not every day but often enough. Movies, picnics, hanging out at the malt shop. What ever. Two weeks of their getting together. And two weeks of me getting...nothing! Oh, I went to town from time to time and teased men with my massively endowed body.

I even accepted some dates, secretly hoping to make Harold jealous. But as before when there was sex it paled in comparison with the experiences I had had with Harold and his gargantuan, ever fountaining prick. Cumming again and again seemed to be impossible for the guys I dated. Once or twice seemed to be the most I could expect. I needed more. I was used to getting so MUCH more!

So after two weeks, once again Deirdre and Harold went to see a movie. I stayed home, sat on the sofa and watched TV. And felt sorry for myself.

They came home, as promised, by eleven. I had fallen asleep on the couch watching a dull movie. But I awoke when I heard Deirdre and Harold sit on the porch swing. The window was open to catch the night breeze and I could hear everything.

"Give me a kiss," said Harold. "We've been seeing each other for two weeks now. Don't you think it's time we moved past the hand holding stage?"

"Oh, you're so impatient!" Deirdre responded. "But..."

There was a period of silence broken once in a while by a sigh or soft moan as the two young people exchanged kisses.

I risked taking a peek over the back of the sofa and saw that, as months ago, Harold's hand was under Deirdre's blouse and her hands were groping his crotch. As I ducked back out of sight I saw her start to draw his zipper down.

"I'd almost forgotten just how big you are," Deirdre told Harold in a husky voice. "I never met anyone at school who has a cock as large as yours!" There was a pause. "My roommate thought I was lying when I described how long and thick and hard your dick gets!"

"Oh, look at you," she cooed. "No underwear? Going commando, are we?" Harold never wore underwear any more. I had never liked having to struggle to pull his dick out when it got entangled in his underwear so he had stopped wearing briefs. And now Deirdre was able to take advantage!

"Uh, uh," I recognized that sound. Harold was getting hard! He usually grunted and gasped when we played together. I had learned to judge how close he was to ejaculation by the kinds of sounds he made. I could tell that he was enjoying himself, but he was no where near to cumming.

"Does that feel good?" she cooed. I imagined her fist racing up and down his shaft as it grew harder and harder.

"Yeah, that feels good," moaned Harold. "Keep doing that!"

"Oh, you're so long!" she exclaimed. "Here, honey, feel up my titties. I like that!"

"Nice boobs, Deirdre" he told her. "You seem to have grown some at school."

"Grown some? Some?" her voice was incredulous. "I've gone from 34-Double E to 34-Triple H! My bust measurement went from 40 inches to 44 inches! I've always been large. Now I'm huge! No one at school was better built than me! No one had larger tits!" she bragged.

'No one at school,' I thought. 'But here at home you're a poor second to the mammoth melons on MY chest!' I gazed down at the 68 inch bust line that filled a 38-T cup bra to over flowing. Catching sight of my feet was a rare thing these days!

"Yeah, nice!" Harold complimented her. "Very nice!" He probably was comparing her rack to mine. And finding that she came up short, I thought smugly to myself.

"Oh, I have to try this," Deirdre gasped. I heard the swing creak as the young couple moved around.

"My God, you're so thick," her breath caught as she worked. "I don't think it'll fit."

"You took it last summer," Harold reminded her. "Just let your weight do the work!"

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, ohhh!" she was grunting and sobbing as she worked.

"It's too big, I can't..."

"Come on, you can take more than that! Sit on that big dick, you know you're going to love it, Deirdre, take it! Take it!" How often had I heard those same words from Harold? How often had I spasmed in orgasm as i forced more and more of his immense dick into my cunt?

Harold sounded a little frustrated that Deirdre wasn't able to absorb his gigantic cock as easily as I had learned to do.

"Oh, God, no, that's all. I can't take any more" she gasped. "Let me get used to this pole!" I could hear sounds of movements, gasps and groans as she worked. I imagined that she was trying to pull herself off of him and then letting herself sink back down as far as she could go.

Several minutes later...

"God, Damn, It's too much! I can't..." she moaned deep in her chest.

"Wait, what are you doing?" asked Harold.

"You're too big! I can't... it hurts too much! I don't know how I took it last summer. Did you get larger too? Let me finish you off, honey."

"Crap!" he spat out. "Alright, I don't want to hurt you. Use your mouth! Let me feel your pretty lips on my cock!"

Again, words I had loved to hear.

"I'm not that kind of girl, Harold. What do you think I am? No!"

"Well then jack me off all over your big beautiful tits!"
"Ewww, that's just gross! NO! Where did you get all these disgusting ideas? Doesn't this feel good?" Out on the porch I could hear the soft slapping sounds as she used her hands to stroke his dick faster and faster.

I knew just where he got all those 'disgusting ideas'. From me! I had shown him those and many many more ideas. Since Deirdre had gone to college Harold and I had had sex in almost every way imaginable! And he was so good! He had stamina, strength and would fuck me until I was about to pass out! We had loved every minute of it! But apparently he wasn't going to get much chance to do any of them with Deirdre unless she changed her attitude.

Outside things seemed to be coming to a climax. Harold was groaning and huffing the way he often did when he was on the verge of cumming. I could hear Deirdre's breathing loudly as she worked to make Harold spew out his jism.

"Use both hands," he gasped. "Both hands! Make me cum, Deirdre!"

"Don't talk dirty to me," she objected. Why was she only using one hand I wondered. His thick shaft needed two hands wrapped around it. It was so thick and hard!

"Uh, I'm going to shoot, I'm going to cum!" He was panting loudly now.

"Ugh, here I cum!" I could hear the swing moving and swaying.

"Oh, oh, My God! So much! Look at all that cum!" Deirdre's voice was filled with surprise. And maybe a little revulsion? "I've never seen so much stuff! Look, you're still cumming! It's like a fountain!" Rather than excited she sounded put off.

I strained to hear what was going on. I thought I could hear the soft patter as Harold's seed splattered all over the porch.

"All right, clean yourself up! It's late and I have to go inside now."

"Yeah, okay." Harold didn't try to hide his disappointment. I heard his zipper get pulled up and then the sound of the porch swing rocking back and forth as they both got up.

"G'night, Deirdre."

"Good night!"

There didn't seem to be a good night kiss as the young couple separated. A moment later I heard Deirdre come in the front door and go upstairs. She didn't even glance toward me where I was pretending to still be asleep. And when I looked out side there was no sign of Harold to be seen.

'Well,' I thought to myself, 'that didn't seem to end well. I wonder if there is a chance...' My thoughts churning thru my mind I headed upstairs and to bed.

The next morning as I was making breakfast for myself Deirdre entered the kitchen and sat down at the breakfast nook.

"Mom, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, honey, what's on your mind?"

"Do you think a girl should do whatever her boyfriend wants?"

"What kind of things are we talking about, honey?"

"You know. Things!"

"Oh, THINGS. Well I think you should do what you feel comfortable doing and not let someone, anyone, talk you into something that you are not comfortable doing."

"Thanks, Mom. That helps a lot." She bounced out the door before I could ask anymore questions.

It was two days later that Deirdre and Harold got together again. This time, having some idea of what was going to happen I didn't wait up in the living room for them to return. Instead I dressed up in some sexy items that I had been holding onto and waited in the pool house. I had an excellent view of the porch from there and the full moon gave me enough illumination to see what was going on.

And what went on was just about the same as the last time. Except Deirdre made no attempt to ride young Harold. Instead they made out. Kissing and touching each other. Even with only moonlight to light the scene I could see Deirdre pull out Harold's enormous cock. Not fully hard as she did so she soon had him at full strength.

With an economy of motion that spoke of a certain amount of expertise, Deirdre soon had Harold spewing his load. I could see the arc of his semen as it jetted up and away to land several feet in front of the couple.

This time Deirdre kissed Harold warmly as she tucked him back into his jeans. He was still stiff as she patted his cock fondly and gave him a kiss good night. As I watched she rose and went inside. After a few moment Harold stood up to leave. As always his path to the back gate led him right by the pool house.

I must have startled him because he jumped a foot in the air when I moved out of the shadows and spoke to him.

"Harold..." I started.

"Holy crap, Mrs. B!" he yelped. "You totally took me by surprise! For a second, I thought you were a ghost!:

I could understand why. I was wearing a white chiffon negligee which only barely clouded his view of my deeply plunging white bra, white garter belt attached to white hose and white stiletto heels that raised me up almost five inches. My white thong panties were so small I almost looked shaved. The only color was the bright red lipstick I wore and the white clip in my auburn hair. In the faint light from the porch I suppose I did look almost ghostly. But what a ghost!

With my gigantically round firm tits barely restrained by my 38-T cup bra I looked fabulous. I looked sexy as hell. I looked hot! And Harold thought so too. I could tell by the way his dick was twitching and jumping in his pants.

I stepped to him and pulled him into the pool house, out of sight of the main house. I pulled him close to me so I could feel his body the full length of mine. Inhaling deeply, my breasts swelled up between us, pressing agianst him from shoulder to below his navel. His chin was socketed deep in my cleavage.

While wrapping my arms around him I murmured, "Two weeks with out you is too long, Harold. I mean to make up for all that time tonight!" I kissed him as hard as I could.

As I stepped back I pulled the string letting the negligee drift to the ground. The edges of my aureola were peeking around the edge of my bra and Harold immediately started to run his hands over the exposed flesh.

I stepped back into his embrace, rubbing my thigh against his groin. I could feel just how hard his dick was behind the fabric of his pants.

Our lips met and our tongues began to duel for dominance as my breath quickened. I was so horny! Feeling his massive erection rubbing against me only made me wetter.

"I love these huge tits," moaned Harold as he broke from our kiss. "I can never get over just how large and firm your boobs are! Your giant breasts are more than twice as big as Deirdre. So fucking sexy and hot!"
"I'm glad you like 'em," I replied as I started to slip to my knees in front of him. "I know that Deirdre hasn't been taking care of you these last weeks. Not like you need to be taken care of! The way I'm going to take care of you.

"You like my big, fat titties? Well I adore your huge cock, Harold. I can't get enough of it! I want to cram it down my throat! I want to feel it between my tits and spewing all over me! I want to feel you jamming this monster so deep into my pussy that I can taste it in the back of my throat!" My voice was husky with lust as I bared his dick and used both hands to stroke it until it was as stiff as an iron pipe.

Without wasting another moment I brought his stiff dick out into the open and began to suckle noisily at the tip. I lapped up all the precum and the residue of the ejaculation that he had had on the porch. He was already hard but I got him even harder using both hands while I crammed my mouth over his dick head.

"OH, that feels so good," he moaned. "So good! Do it! DO IT! I love how you suck my dick, Mrs. B!"

"I know, Harold, I know. And I love to suck your amazing cock! I love how hard it gets. How it twitches when you get ready to shoot!" I drove my head forward, taking more than half down my throat. "I love to feel it in my throat," I gasped as I pulled free of him.

"I like it when it's soft, too, Harold. I like to feel it get stiffer and harder while I play with it. I like to feel it in my mouth." I took a moment to suck him before resting it against my cheek while I gazed up into his eyes.

"I love to feel it get harder. I love to squeeze your dick head into my mouth and down my throat. I adore the feeling when I've got my lips pressed to your cock fur and the whole hard, amazingly long dick pushed deep into my throat!" I was groaning with lust and excitement as I spoke. My hands had never stopped running up and down his thick shaft.

"I love it when you cum. Like you're going to do now!" I jammed my face forward again and again. Face fucking his steel hard shaft time after time and stroking his dick and balls with both hands while I deep throated the biggest dick I'd ever imagined! So thick! So hard and so fucking long!

I heard him gasp and moan. I knew he was on the verge of spewing. I pulled myself back and used both hands to jack him off into my open mouth while staring into his eyes. For several seconds I waited and just as I was thinking that I might have misjudged the timing his mighty dick flexed in my hands and began to spurt into my mouth. Rope after rope of cum splashed into my mouth. Most of it I managed to swallow. Some of it landed on my face and neck. A few drops pattered onto my breasts.

Still smiling up at Harold I drank down all that he had to offer without spilling a drop.

"I love the way you taste," I told him. "I like the feel as it slides down my throat. There is alway so much! So much cum! Maybe that's what I like the most, that there is always so much!" I gazed in admiration at the still hard prick in my hands. I slowly worked my hands up to the point where his dick head joined his mammoth cockshaft. I licked up all the cum that i had forced out into my waiting mouth.

"But most of all, I love to see you get hard! I get so excited as I tease you back to a full blown hard on. I love to see you react to my big tits. How you get hard, so hard. And fast! You get hard so fast when I let you play with my big, big titties, Harold." I was grinning as I drew his hands back to play with my huge tits and straining nipples.

As he continued to pluck and tease my erect nipples I reached into my bra and pulled out first one and then the other of my giant tits. Harold proceeded to mash and push and play with my titties. It felt so good! He piled one upon the other and then moved them to reverse which one was on top. He pointed my nipples across each other, forcing my left tit to point across the top of my right tit then the other way, letting my giant right tit to point to my left.

Pressing hard he forced my nipples to rub against each other while he licked them both simultaneously.

He dropped his face into the deep cleavage and motor-boated between my boobs. The sounds echoed in the room as he shook his head back and forth. I felt my titties quiver and shake as he worked. I was getting so excited. I loved how he worshiped my incredible bosom. So big, so firm, so sexy and exciting!

I whispered his favorite words to him: "Fuck my titties, Harold. Fuck my gigantic tits, please!"

In a trice he was standing in front of me. I held out my gorgeous globes for him. They pushed forward, stiff nipples leading the way, while he wanked himself a few times in preparation.

As I jiggled myself for him he slid his erection between my boobs. He pushed and pushed until his hips were pressed against my hooters. I smiled up at him in excitement.

"Come on, Harold, do it! I want to feel your giant dick sliding between my tits! Even as long as you are, my cleavage is deeper! Come on, honey, pound my boobs! I want you to cum between my tits!"

As Harold kept up the tempo I was rocking my breasts up and down, giving him more sensations as he tittie fucked the biggest tits he had ever seen or heard of. I loved that I was his fantasy-cum-true fuck partner. I knew that he adored and worshiped my munificence. He was able to fuck me time and again - my giant gourds drove him to feats of sexual prowess that put all my other lovers to shame. Despite being so young he was by far the best lover, the best fucker, I had ever encountered.

And I had cut myself off from him for two weeks? What had I been thinking I asked myself as Harold groaned deep in his chest. Pulling himself free of my Brobdingnagian bosom he began to beat his dick with both hands. Seconds later sperm was splattering all over my tits, my nipples, my chest and finally dripping into my boundless cleavage as I smiled and laughed in joy.

"Hahaha, so MUCH cum, Harold! I love it! So much for me to clean up!"

Standing in front of me Harold gasped for breath. Cumming so hard always exhausted him. For a few moments. He was leaning his weight on his hands. propping himself up with his hands above his knees. He watched as I pursued every drop of jism that had landed on me. I used my fingers to scrape it up and transfer it to my mouth. I pursed my lips and sucked up the puddles that were spattered across my massive tits and then sucked hard on my sperm encrusted nipples.

Finishing my clean up I grinned up at Harold.

"Now, lover, now I want to feel you fucking me! I want you to jam that massive fuck log of yours as deep into my pussy as you can. Fuck the Hell out of me, Harold! Do it now!" I pleaded.

I leaned back onto the lounge and spread my legs, allowing Harold to step up and press his dick head against my pussy. He was hard again. Watching me slurp up his cum while I was playing with my tits and sucking on my nipples had brought him back to life!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,182 Followers
12