Mrs. Cain

Story Info
Business woman learns the art of negotiation.
1.6k words
4.2
120.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Driver
Driver
66 Followers

My husband Colin and I run a small business manufacturing industrial spare parts and equipment. He handles the sales and marketing and I run the administration side of the business. He came into my office a few weeks ago and sat down saying that he had a problem. He had been expecting a visit from a prospective overseas client from the West Indies however the man had sent a fax last week saying that his trip had had to be postponed and that he would reschedule another appointment. Colin had allocated most of the week for his visit and when he cancelled he had made other plans, which had him out of town for the first three days of the week. The problem was that he had just received another fax from the man saying that the trip was back on and he hoped that Colin would still be available to see him.

Colin didn't want to cancel the country trip as he had had to cancel his last trip there and he didn't want to risk upsetting the clients again. However this new business was essential for us as the local market was going to be tough for the next year, which was another reason to visit his local customers. I said what's he like, do you think that I would be able to deal with him? Colin explained that he had never met him but he heard that he was a tough negotiator however there was no other option I would have to do it. Colin told me to use my judgment and once again stressed that we had to have this business.

On the day of the scheduled meeting I received a call in the morning from Mr. Benjamin, the client, asking for Colin. I told him that we had received his fax and explained that Colin had unfortunately made the other commitments. I then told him that we still wished to see him and that as a partner I was empowered to make decisions. He explained that the reason for his call was to tell us that bad weather had delayed his flight and he would not be able to make the 1 pm appointment and was going to invite Colin out for dinner for a business meeting. He then politely asked me if I would be available as the company representative to join him and his son for dinner at their hotel. I hadn't expected this turn of events but given the importance and the fact that he sounded so nice I agreed. Being a woman that meant I was in a panic as to what to wear and what to do about my hair. Given his reputation as a negotiator I selected a dark suit that complemented by blonde hair and managed a quick visit to the hairdresser for a new hair do. As I left to go out that evening I decided that I looked the part in my new role but my stomach was in a knot with nervousness and a little excitement at the challenge ahead.

I had arranged to meet them for a pre dinner drink in the hotel cocktail bar at 7.30 and I arrived right on time. My first surprise for the evening came when from my left came a deep voice saying you must be Mrs. Cain. I turned to find a simply enormous black man standing there smiling. Hiding my shock I introduced myself and suggested he call me Anne. He introduced himself as Brian and took me to the bar and introduced his son Kenneth who was just as tall but not as solidly built. Both men were strikingly handsome and obviously athletes. \ After a drink and some small talk we made our way to the restaurant and discussed our business details over dinner. Things went well and I surprised them with my knowledge of the business. At the end of the meal Brian suggested we take coffee in his room as he could then run through some additional documents he had. Whilst normally I would have been wary of a man asking me to his room in this case I felt quite secure as there were two of them and they were both so polite, although I had caught both of them glancing at my cleavage during the evening.

Half an hour later we had had coffee and a couple of ports and it was down to tintacks. We had basically reached a deal when Brian suddenly stood up and said with a smile, well Mrs. Cain its bottom line time, you have possibly heard of my reputation as a negotiator. I nodded, a little unsure now, here it comes I thought, what's the hook. Let me be very blunt he said, your offer is very good and it is fair, however I can get the same deal from two other companies so why should I choose you? I wasn't sure at all now, having never been in this position before and for the first time that evening said, I'm sorry, I'm not sure what more we can do for you. Let me be very blunt again Mrs. Cain.

You are a very attractive woman and we are a couple of lonely men away from home. I was stunned, too stunned to be angry as I should have been. My mind was in a whirl, if I slapped his face and left now the deal was gone and we needed it badly. I was also sure that Colin wouldn't expect me to comply with his demands either. To this day I'm not sure why I did what I did, maybe I didn't want to admit to Colin that I couldn't close the deal, or maybe it was something else, I'm just not sure.

I stood up and looked him in the eye then proceeded to remove my jacket under which I simply had a black Basque. I then dropped my skirt and stepped out of it. I removed my shoes and stockings and then my underwear until I stood before them totally naked. I could see the lust in their eyes, as they looked me up and down. Brian smirked and said very nice Mrs. Cain and then started to remove his clothes. I received my second surprise of the evening when he removed his underwear to reveal the biggest cock I had ever seen. I felt myself start to tremble slightly as I looked at his magnificent muscular athlete's body with that huge semi erect cock dangling before me. I could feel myself becoming aroused.

Touch it Mrs. Cain he said. I walked to him and tentatively took it in my hand feeling it twitch as I did so. He led me to a chair where he sat down and pulled me down to my knees proffering his cock to my mouth. I took his cock in one hand and his huge heavy balls in the other and proceeded to suck him as best I could, given the size of him. I was suddenly reminded of Kenneth when I felt his hands between my legs pushing them apart exposing my now wet cunt to his hungry stare. I felt his tongue flick out and start to lick my cunt from clit around to my arse and then dart into that sphincter itself. The sensation was incredible and it wasn't long before I came, losing my grip on Brian's cock as I did. He commenced wanking it and sprayed his hot sperm into my mouth and onto my face and breasts.

Despite his huge ejaculation his amazing cock did not soften and he stood, ordering Kenneth whose cock was just as big as his father's into the chair that he had vacated. Kenneth pulled my mouth onto his cock as Brian started to work his monster cock into my cunt from behind. God it was huge, I thought I would be split but amazingly I took it all. He began to gently pump into me opening me further with each thrust. Soon he was pounding into me and I was no longer able to suck Kenneth as I squealed with pleasure, coming repeatedly before he emptied another stream of come into me. He had no sooner withdrawn when Kenneth picked me up effortlessly and lowered me onto his powerful cock. I felt so wicked as I looked down and saw the base of his huge black cock protruding from me.

The jet black of his skin a total contrast to my whiteness and blonde pubic hair. He mauled and sucked my tits as I bounced my way to another orgasm before he too shot a load into me. That was only the beginning as they both had me again and again. I had never experienced anything like it. They eventually sent me home telling me they would come to the office tomorrow to sign a contract and they naturally expected a celebratory dinner the following night. I couldn't wait!

Colin was most impressed when he came back and I showed him the contract. He asked me how I’d managed to swing the deal. I kept a straight face when I told him they gave me a real work over and screwed me as hard as they could. I added that he should be proud of me because I was able to take everything they tried on me without blowing the deal. It went straight over his head and I smiled inwardly thinking well Brian don't say I never told you that I'd been unfaithful. The following week he received a fax from Brian telling him that he had referred us to another company over there and the owner was coming to visit. Brian was most excited about the potential of another new customer but not as much as I when I found out that the customer had specifically requested that he deal with me.

Driver
Driver
66 Followers