Mrs. Carter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,113 Followers

<><><><><>

Epilogue

Helen Carter's reversal of opinion eventually yielded the desired result. Trish continued to fight at first but apparently realized that I still wasn't coming back despite having heard the full story. She reluctantly signed the papers and waived alimony. She was paid well enough and didn't need the money, and finally gave me a little consideration. We never had kids, mostly because her career was important to her and she traveled a lot. So we never got around to it.

She has made Jim Carter, and to a lesser extent Helen Carter, her full time life. She still works for him and presumably is still his mistress. And as if to drive that point home, she still lives with the Carters as well. Like I said, full time. That's really all I know about them since I've strived to avoid them since the divorce was final.

Leah's parents apparently thought I was okay and we've been married nearly 3 years now. She's due any day now with our first child and quit working 3 months ago. I make enough to support us just fine and neither of us wants our child raised by others. I'm hoping for a girl and Leah was kind enough to agree with me. I suppose we'll see.

I wish I could say I don't love Trish anymore but I do, if only a little bit. It's nothing compared to how much I love Leah, though, and we're completely happy and totally devoted to each other.

And even though it was after we were married, I did finally take her on the floor of my office.

<><><><><>

fin

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,113 Followers
12