Mrs. Chamberlain Ch. 07

Story Info
Barb has Randy alone again.
3.6k words
4.6
23.2k
14

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Chamberlain: Chapter 07 Barb and Randy alone once again

Five and a half hours after leaving the hotel in St. Louis and an hour and twenty minutes after dropping Barb off at the airport to retrieve her car, Randy pulled into his mom's drive way. After a moment of reflection, he got out of the truck and walked up the sidewalk to meet his mother who was anxiously waiting for him at the door. She hugged and kissed him. She hadn't seen him since just before he deployed the last time.

"Randall....It's been way too long since your last visit."

"I know mom, I've been busy."

"Too busy to come see me once in a while?"

"Mom, you know I'm stationed twelve hours away. I can't just pop in on the weekends. I'm a sergeant now, I have responsibilities. It's not as easy to get away as it used to be," Randy said as he made his way through the door and to the sofa.

"Honey, I know. I just wanted to bust your chops. How's Cora?" she asked grinning.

"She's well. She sends her love."

"Randall, I do love her like a daughter. When are you gonna give her our last name?"

"Mom....We've been over this a hundred times, we don't need... We don't have a traditional relationship."

"Traditional? No, I would say not. She loves you. I talk to her quite often, you know."

"Yes, I know. Let's talk about something else. How's Kim?"

"Your cousin is doing well. She's busting her butt running that quarry. She could use some help though. Your uncle left it to both of you. You should consider quitting the Army and coming home to help. I think she misses you as much as I do."

"She doesn't need my help."

"I know honey. I thought I'd try to guilt you into not reenlisting."

"Mom, if you or she really needed me home, I would move heaven and earth to get here. Neither of you need me here."

"Where are your bags? I know you have some wash that needs done."

"In the truck mom. I'll do it later."

"Nonsense Randall, I'll do it. Go get it."

"Mom really, it's ok, the Army taught me how to do my own laundry."

"Go get your laundry."

"Yes mother."

Randy did as he was told.

*****

Just as he was about to close the door to his truck, his cell phone dinged with a text message. He sat his things down and checked his phone. It was Cora.

I miss you already.

Randy replied:

I miss you too. Just got to moms.

He picked his stuff up and carried it into the house. Before he made it inside his phone dinged twice. He sat the laundry down in the laundry room and his mother squeezed past. His phone dinged again.

"Is that Cora?" she asked.

"Probably" he answered as he checked. It was Cora, but the first two were Barb. Cora wanted him to give his mom her love and to remember to tell her all of the juicy details when he eventually left Barb's.

Barb had let him know that she was home safely and asked if he wanted to have dinner with her?

He answered Barb:

Dinner sounds wonderful.

She responded almost immediately:

Give me a heads up just before you head this way. Do you need directions?

Randy:

Wilco. No I'll find it.

Randy sat talking to his mom while she got up occasionally to attend to his laundry. He really didn't want her to fuss over him but knew that she really wanted to.

Their conversation ranged from the war and his duties in the Army to the family business (quarry) and of course Cora, which he tried to deflect. Randy didn't know it but his mother knew full well the nature of his relationship with Cora, as she and Cora had had a heart to heart long ago, but she liked to give him grief anyway.

As she finished folding the laundry for him, she asked from across the room, "Are you staying for supper?"

"Sorry mom, I've made plans. Maybe tomorrow."

"Oh really? With a He or a She?"

"Mom! Does it matter?"

She smiled, "No dear it doesn't, but she might want these back" she said as she waved a pair of red satin panties in the air. "These do belong to her don't they?"

Randy stood there not knowing how to answer.

"Randall, Cora told me not to expect you to stay, that you would be busy tonight... What Randall? Cat got your tongue? From what I hear, last night it was two cats."

His mouth was now open and no words would come out.

"Close your mouth dear. I don't understand why Cora allows your.....whatever it is she allows but she assures me that you two are happy and that your relationship is healthy. That's all I can ask but I do hope that you will marry that girl some day. Now, when do you have to be wherever it is you have to be?"

"Uh...erm...no real time planned."

"Randall, I raised you better than that. Are you just leaving her guessing about when you're gonna be by?"

"No, I'll call her before I head over as we arranged."

"I just don't get these arrangements that these women have with you."

"No mother, I don't expect that you do."

"Ok dear. Let her know that your obligations have been met and that you will be by shortly" she said grinning.

"Mom, I really don't have to go at any certain time. I can stay a bit longer."

"No dear, she's waiting. One should not keep a lady waiting too long."

Randy cocked his head and could see that she wasn't mad and was having some fun at his expense. He texted Barb that he would be over in about one half hour.

She texted back:

I can hardly wait lover.

*****

Randy arrived at Barb's house having missed only one turn. She opened the storm door just as he stepped onto the stoop. "Damn nice digs Barb. They must pay teachers more than I thought."

"No Randy, this is all Thomas' doing. I would have been perfectly content with something more modest but he had to keep up appearances at work."

Barb ushered him in and gave him the tour.

"Drop your things there Randy," she said as they entered the Master suite. She lead him on through the house and out to the back which overlooked a wooded valley in the distance.

"Nice view of the river Barb. If you look really hard," Randy pointed, "way over there past the bend, you can just make out our quarry."

"Oh, your family runs it?"

"Yeah, it's been in the family a while now. My dad and uncle started it when they were younger than me. Mom did the books. Dad died, and then several years later so did my uncle. It actually belongs to my cousin and me but she runs it. Does a damned fine job too. I tell everyone that that's where I learned to blow shit up."

"So she does the work and you make all the money?" Barb asked jokingly.

"Yes, she does the work. No I don't take a share. Kim makes sure that mom's taken care of though. Maybe when I get out, I'll pick up the slack."

"Sounds like you're close to her, your cousin I mean."

"Yup. We were almost like siblings...always there for one another. I learned a lot about women from her. We were roommates in college; those that didn't know us thought we were a couple. We had a lot of the same classes and we went everywhere together. I had to go with her... she had the 'company' car" Randy said chuckling.

Barb led him into the kitchen and sat him down at a small table. "I hope its ok. I thought we'd eat light since it's getting late."

"It's fine Barb. Hell I could have grabbed a pizza or something. I hope you didn't go out of your way."

"No lover. I needed to get some things at the store anyway, so I grabbed one of their rotisserie chickens and a salad from the salad bar. I'll warm up a canned vegetable and we'll eat real soon."

"Sounds good to me, need some help?"

"No lover, relax. I miss having a man in the house."

The meal was finished and Randy insisted on helping with the dishes. He got off easy by rinsing them and putting them in the dishwasher. He thought to himself that it would have been nice to have a dishwasher when he was growing up.

They sat out on the back deck for a few minutes after cleaning up and shared some light conversation.

Barb eventually got a bit more serious though. "Randy...These last few days have been a whirlwind for me. I've had so many new and exciting experiences with and because of you. Thank you."

"Barb, I hope things haven't overwhelmed you. I hope that you haven't felt pressured or coerced into anything. Cora can be a handful....She sure took a liking to you. I almost began to feel left out there for a bit" Randy said, only half joking.

"Oh no Randy, nothing happened that I.... I don't regret anything that happened" she said as she straddled his lap and kissed him passionately. "Mmmm...I think I can still smell her on you." Barb stood and dragged Randy by the hand. She was smiling wickedly, "Come lover, I have a treat for you."

"Barb, I hope you haven't gone to any trouble."

"Shush, no trouble at all. But I do hope you will relax and allow me to attend to you" she said while leading him into the en-suite bath.

She began to draw a bath in the humongous tub and giggled. "Strip lover, its bath time."

"Yes Mrs. Chamberlain" Randy replied.

Barb gasped excitedly.

As he stripped, she went into the bedroom and hollered out, "Whenever you want, go ahead and get in, I'll be there shortly."

Randy did and decided that a hot bath would relax him nicely.

Barb hollered again, "Where is your laundry Randy?"

"Mom already did it, she wouldn't take no."

Barb came back in as soon as Randy laid back to stretch out. She got in and reclined with her back against his front. His legs were straightened and he remarked," This sure is some tub" as he caressed her breasts.

Almost breathless at his touch, she answered, "I just had it redone. This is my very first bath in it." Barb turned to straddle Randy. She worked lather into a washcloth and began to scrub him lovingly.

Randy did enjoy the attention.

"Oh..." she giggled, "something's poking me."

"What do you expect? You're straddling me with your sexy girl parts rubbing on my boy parts."

"Take it easy lover, there's plenty of time to play. I want to take care of you for a few minutes. Lie back and relax" she said as she ground her hot pussy along his throbbing member.

She washed his face and ears then the back of his neck and massaged his shoulders as her erect nipples grazed his chest. His cock jumped and she giggled. She washed under his arms and then down them to play with and caress his fingers. She kissed his fingertips. She washed his chest then his abdomen and slid backward to wash and massage his turgid dick. She made her way down his thighs and calves and scrubbed his toes and the soles of his feet. He flinched because he was ticklish. She giggled again. "Sit tight lover, I'll be right back," she said as she got out of the tub and disappeared leaving wet footprints.

When she reappeared, she had some scissors, a razor and shave cream. "Will you let me shave you? Your chin's scratchy."

"Ok."

She lathered him up and began to shave him. "Hold still, it's been a while since I've done this." When the whiskers were all gone, she washed his face again and kissed him. "Mmmm, nice and soft. Ok, stand up."

Randy was a bit confused but did as told.

Barb lathered the washcloth again and thoroughly washed his cock and balls and ass crack and thoroughly rinsed him with the handheld shower nozzle.

Barb sat there for just a second then kissed his erect cock. She trailed her tongue over it and kissed his balls and took one in her mouth, sucking it.

Randy groaned.

"God Randy, I can't stop thinking about sucking this thing."

She sucked some of him in and jacked him a few times and then giggled. "Will you let me shave him?"

"What?"

"That guy in the porn movie was shaved. I want to see you shaved.... Just around the shaft and your balls, maybe a little on the top too?" she asked biting her lower lip and grinning as she stroked him.

"I don't know Barb....."

"Please Randy?"

"Ummm...err... Oh alright but don't make me look like a little boy" he admonished, looking down at her smiling face.

"Don't worry lover, little boys don't have a beer can between their legs."

"What all did you and Cora talk about?" Randy asked with his brows furrowed.

"A lot. Oh, yes, I'll have to take a picture and send it to Cora too."

Barb trimmed the long top hairs and gingerly shaved around the base of his cock and shaved his balls bare.

When she finished, she rinsed him, snapped a picture with her phone and sent it to Cora.

She handed Randy the phone and began to fellate him. He groaned when she circled the head with her tongue and gasped when she squeezed his balls and took as much of him in as she could.

Barb's phone chirped. It was Cora.

Damn Barb that thing looks huge trimmed up.

Randy read it to Barb. She hummed.

He sent a text back and read aloud as he typed on the little buttons with his fat fingers.

She can't talk just now.... Her mouth is full. He followed it up with a smiley and sent it.

Barb continued sucking.

Cora replied:

Prove it

Randy positioned the phone and asked Barb to look up. She did and he snapped a pic of her mouth around his cock and a smile in her eye. He sent it after getting Barb's approval.

Barb asked him "Do I look anything like your porn star ex-girlfriend with your cock in my mouth?"

"Damn, is there anything you two didn't talk about?"

Barb shrugged her shoulders and resumed humming while servicing his dick.

Sensing that Randy was getting close, Barb pulled off of him and confided, "I lied. I do have one regret, but only one...I wish I had kissed her there. God, I wanted to... I want to. I just couldn't. I don't know how....how to even begin. I thought about it the whole way home today."

"There is no wrong way Barb. Pay attention to what your partner responds to and go with it" Randy advised. "I would have been happy to give lessons, you know" he grinned as he looked down.

Barb stood. "Can we finish in the bedroom? Will you please make love with me tonight and hold me?"

"Lead the way beautiful."

At the bed, he embraced her and they kissed. She hummed her approval.

Randy lifted her and gently placed her on the bed which was already turned down. He crawled in too and pulled the covers up some, then rolled to his side facing her.

They embraced and resumed kissing. He caressed her breasts and she cooed. He broke the kiss and nibbled her ears and down to her neck.

She sighed and he rolled over toward her. He was now in the push up position between her legs, which she quickly wrapped around him. Digging her heels into his lower back, she arched her pelvis up to grind her sex on his very erect cock. "God Randy, I want you in me like I've never wanted anything before."

He arched his back, positioning himself at her entrance. There was no doubt about her readiness. He nudged the tip of his cock into her slick crevice and leaned forward some, just entering her.

She sighed, "Yessss..."

He continued and slowly slid in to the hilt.

"Oh, so good Randy.... You feel so good in me right now."

"You feel pretty damned good yourself. Damn you're wet."

"That's what you do to me Randy, you make me wet... then you make me come."

Randy ground himself against her and made tiny withdrawals then plunged back into her. He didn't get in a hurry. He didn't pound into her. The headboard didn't bang against the wall, but the bedsprings did squeak. They didn't fuck, they made love.

Once they were both sated, he rolled off of her; they spooned and happily drifted off to sleep.

*****

Randy awoke to the smell of bacon in the air.

He got out of bed and relieved himself in the bathroom, donned a pair of briefs and made his way to the kitchen. There, he found Barb at the stove wearing his button up shirt and nothing else. Her back was to him and she was unaware of his presence. There was some music playing softly; she was humming to it and swaying side to side. Randy watched as her still damp hair danced between her shoulder blades and her ass swished erotically side to side. He quietly came up behind her and lifted the shirt, exposing her bare bottom. She was startled and yelped. He apologized for startling her then kissed her neck and ears. "God you look incredible in this shirt. Why don't you keep it?"

"Oh, I'm going to. I wasn't going to give it back" she giggled as she ground her ass back against his erection. "You want coffee?"

"Yup."

She poured him a cup and asked him how he preferred his eggs.

He answered, "Over medium. I can do it if you want."

"Sit down. You are my guest and this is my kitchen. I'll do it."

"Yes Mrs. Chamberlain" he replied as he sat down. He heard her gasp.

She fixed his plate and sat it down before him. Two eggs, over medium, bacon, biscuits from scratch with real butter and strawberry preserve. "Eat up." After he took a few bites she asked, "What are your plans for the day?"

"I need to go see mom, probably ought to see Kim too. Nothing other than that."

"When do you plan to leave? I mean to go back to base? I'm not in a hurry to be rid of you or anything; I just want to know how much time we have."

"I have to report in three days. I need one day to drive from here and get unpacked."

"Good, we have some more time. Are you gonna stay here tonight?"

"If you will have me, yes."

"If I will have you?.....Randy, I don't want you to leave..."

"Barb, I..."

"Shush, Randy, I know. You have responsibilities. I'm just being selfish; I want more time with you."

"Barb, I..."

"I know Randy, it's alright.... Here," she said holding a piece of paper out to him," I've written down the garage code, in case I'm not here when you get back. I don't have a spare key or I'd give you one."

Randy finished his breakfast and took his plate to the sink where he rinsed it. He turned to Barb and they embraced, kissing like teenagers. He backed her to the center Island and she squealed when he lifted her up and placed her bare bottom on the cool granite counter. Her legs instantly wrapped themselves around his ass and she groaned when she felt this hardness.

Randy broke the kiss and smiled as he slowly unbuttoned one then another button until they were all undone. He stooped to kiss and suckle each breast in turn. She was delirious with happiness. He nudged her to lie back and she was soon supine on the counter. Randy took his time working south, kissing each square inch of her skin on the way down. He paused at her mound and she whimpered. He chuckled.

When each of Barbs thighs came to rest on Randy's shoulders, he teased his tongue over her mound and down the slick valley of her labia. She shrieked and he chuckled. Randy stayed with the ministrations until she climaxed. Barb had no way of knowing, but Randy had freed his cock from the confines of his briefs and as soon as her breathing calmed, he stood up fully, lined himself up with her and took her right there on the countertop. Barb moaned his name and encouraged him to use her, begged him..."Fuck me, Randy, oh God, yes.....Fuck me."

He did.

The louder she got, the harder he fucked her. Finally nearing the end of his endurance, Randy announced his impending orgasm. Barb lay back and teased her nipples, taking each thrust happily. She had always wanted to be ravished in her kitchen and again, Randy was fulfilling her fantasy.

Randy gasped and held his breath. He hammered three more forceful times and, roaring like a lion, he exploded into her pussy.

His breathing calmed and Barb reached for his neck, pulling him down to her. She kissed him and thanked him for fulfilling yet another fantasy. His cock had shrank some and the evidence of their rutting was beginning to pool on the countertop when they finished kissing. "I need another shower lover. Join me?....Please?"

Randy felt her pussy constrict around him when he answered, "Of course, Mrs. Chamberlain."