Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 04

Story Info
Mrs. Cheng sees the light at the end of the tunnel
1.2k words
4.45
50.3k
28

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

Early the next morning, while the trio was luxuriating in the soft light of early day, Jacob's cell phone rang. It was Jacob's father, Randall Acosta calling informing his son that he would be at the cabin in about two hours. Quickly the three sprang into action. Bobby dressed Anne as demurely as possible and then all set to cleaning and straightening the cabin. Relatively quickly things were stowed away. Lastly Jacob stripped the bed, gave it new sheets, and and threw the soiled ones into the washer.

Jacob then began to prepare breakfast, timing its completion to hopefully coincide with is father's arrival. Randall Acosta arrived just moments after the last of the pancakes were placed on plates. The tall and broad Randall Acosta smiled broadly as he entered the cabin.

"You're just in time for breakfast, Mr. Acosta" said Bobby.

"Don't mind if I do." said the gangster as he took the place at the table that was clearly meant for him. He was seated opposite of Anne and could not help notice that she appeared positively radiant. Obviously she was enjoying her time with the boys. Acosta noticed that both boys carried themselves slightly differently. Whether assurance or a new level of maturity the two had a new air about themselves. Taking it all in Randall Acosta was supremely satisfied with himself.

As the four people sat about the table they discussed small talk. Issues like sex were too obvious to touch upon. At one point Anne asked Randall Acosta if she could speak to him privately at some point.

Randall was confused as to her reasons but agreed. Once the meal was over the father instructed his son and Bobby to wash the dishes and keep themselves occupied while he and Anne talked. The gangster and the beautiful Asian woman moved to the couch.

"Mr. Acosta," she began tentatively, "I was wondering if you could help me."

Over the next half hour Anne, her eyes tear filled, told him about how unhappy she was in her marriage. How the boys had wakened things long dormant in her and about how she did not want to return to her husband Charlie, but wanted so much out of life. She wanted that life in America but because of her legal status she knew that she could not stay here apart from Charlie. Did Mr. Acosta know any out for her?

Randall Acosta was truly touched by Anne's plea. What had begun in an exercise in humiliating her husband had become something much more. He also realized that he very much wanted to assist her. Obviously the resistant, resentful woman he had dropped off at this cabin had been replaced with a woman of sensitivity and passion. It would be down right criminal to send such a fine woman like Anne back to crud like Charlie. And then he had a brain storm.

"Anne," he began, "I know a man who is a widower. He is a bit older than you. He has children a little older than yours. His wife was killed in an automobile accident a bit over two years ago. He recently confided in me that he is not happy with the women he is meeting. He wants someone who won't remind him of his wife. His wife was tall and blonde with blue eyes, You MAY be exactly what he is looking for. I have lawyers who can help you through the divorce with Charlie. You may not even have to go back to China to sign any forms or a legal waiting period."

Anne was so overcome with emotion and gratitude that she hugged Mr. Acosta and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Do you have any photos of yourself you could send me that I could show my friend?" Asked the gangster

Anne rose from the couch and went to the computer alcove. Bobby had printed off some of the pictures he had taken of Anne. Glancing through them Anne found one where she was fully and tastefully dressed but emitted a positively incandescent sexual allure.

Randall Acosta took one look at the picture, let out a low whistle, and said, "That should be more than sufficient to have him begging to meet you."

Randall withdrew his cell phone and said. "I think I have a picture of Jack, Ah yes here we are."

On the screen of the phone Anne saw a fit appearing Caucasian man with just a touch of gray in his temples and dark nicely trimmed beard. Anne thought the man very handsome and told Mr. Acosta so.

At that point Jacob said, "Hey dad are you finished monopolizing our girlfriend?"

With that Randall Acosta and Anne smiled at each other and Randall said, "Yes, She's all yours boys. Maybe we can play a game or something. I won't stay long. I just wanted to make sure things are going well here. I see its going very well indeed."

For the next several hours the quartet played board games around the kitchen table. For Anne it was nice to see Randal and Jacob interact as father and son, they obviously had great affection for each other. Silently Anne was pleased whenever Bobby beat Jacob at a game or answered a question ahead of his friend. Anne hoped that her own son would grow up to be just like Bobby, And if she could gain custody of her children so that they were away from Charlie, he very well might.

Everyone was having so much fun that Jacob's father stayed far longer than he expected. He shared their brunch and dinner before departing into the twilight. As soon as his car had departed Anne said,

"Race you boys to the bed!"

To the boys it seemed as though something had come over Anne. Until late in the night she was up for anything the boys suggested. Jacob and Bobby took her in tandem several times. The boys used more condoms than they thought possible. Anne had been eager before but this night she seemed positively ravenous.

The boys were totally spent as they finally prepared for sleep. They gave Anne a bath, both for her benefit and their own. While Anne sat in the tub. Bobby had his turn at shaving her. Like Jacob he was surprisingly adept with a razor. Anne hummed to herself contentedly in the tub. Her hairless state was now no longer an issue. Anne knew that she would never prefer to be bald, but if a future lover desired it, she would be willing to tolerate it for a while to please him.

Her mind was filled with not only memories of being satisfied by the boys but also by the face of the man known as Jack. Anne hoped that the man would like her photograph. She hoped that they would soon meet and discover that they liked each other. Anne realized that what had started as a prison sentence had become, perhaps, the start of her liberation. A liberation of many types.

Naked the three snuggled under the covers.

"This was the best day ever!" said Jacob

"Amen to that!" echoed Bobby

In silence, Anne agreed completely.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers