Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 05

Story Info
Jacob, Bobby, and Anne's adventures continue.
1.6k words
4.54
45.7k
25

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,405 Followers

The fifth day of Anne's service dawned clear and warm. She snuggled between the two boys before rolling over on her back and giving a hand job to both boys simultaneously. That she was beginning to feel real affection for the boys struck her anew as she was drenched with the cum from their rapidly diminishing penises and did not mind in the slightest. Indeed she was a bit proud of herself for getting then orgasm at virtually the same time.

"Thank you Anne that was wonderful." said Jacob.

"That goes double for me." said Bobby.

"Today Bobby gets a half hour of kissing and making out while Jacob makes breakfast. After we finished eating Jacob gets me for a half hour to himself and then I am yours to command boys. I would suggest however that we wash these sheets sometime today."

"Wonderful idea Anne," said Jacob as he slid on his boxers. "Its crepes for breakfast today, I feel like showing off."

Bobby looked so contented as he snuggled up to the beautiful Chinese woman who had made him a man. He cared not one iota that he was in the wet spots as Anne slid on top of him and offered her succulent lips. Anne thoroughly enjoyed kissing Bobby. He had made so much progress in that department over the last several days. Anne realized that she still had more than a week to share with these boys. Suddenly she realized that she would miss them. She felt so wonderful and desirable. Regular life could never compare.

About twenty minutes into their make out session Anne whispered "Shhh" into the ear of the boy she favored and slid down to his erect penis. While the boy tried to keep his silence, Anne performed a remarkable session of fellatio. Bobby emitted the softest of sighs as Anne removed her mouth from his spouting penis. Bobby wiped himself off on the sheets and said "Thank you" to the fantastic woman who now filled his dreams.

Seconds later Jacob reentered the bedroom and said, "Breakfast is served."

Bobby pulled on his shorts and a pair of pants and Anne wrapped herself in a diaphanous robe. Breakfast really was impressive. Anne told Jacob that if he did not succeed in medical school, any five star restaurant would be happy to have him.

"Cooking is not a challenge, Anne. I'm not bragging, there is probably nothing I can't do in the kitchen. But medicine, that is a daily challenge in which I am constantly learning and probably could never learn every aspect of it. Not to mention that the money is better."

Once they finished eating Bobby cleaned up the meal remains while Anne planted herself in Jacob's lap and began smothering him with kisses. Anne had almost forgotten how much fun it was to just make out with a boy. Even though she did not have the same affection for Jacob that she had for Bobby, she could not deny that she had feelings for the taller boy. He would make a fine husband for a lucky woman someday but many women would be happier with the more compliant and eager to please Bobby.

Bobby noted, but did not mention that Jacob's make out session with Anne did not end with the lovely Asian woman performing fellatio on his best friend. It was just another way, Bobby realized that Anne was conveying to him that she preferred him out of the two friends. Bobby, who was used to coming in second to Jacob in everything, swelled with pride.

Jacob suggested that the three take the jeep to town and see a movie. Because of time constraints all three people took brief solo showers and dried off. Because of lack of anything else clean to wear and because Jacob thought it "an incredible turn on" the boys dressed Anne in the Japanese school girl outfit. It had a sailor collared white blouse with a tartan tie, a brief checkered skirt, and thigh high socks that left quite a bit of leg between their tops and the bottom hem of the skirt. Anne felt ridiculous in the attire and was sure that she looked ridiculous as well. She reconciled herself to the fact that the boys were in charge and that in a darkened theater no one would notice her inappropriate attire. At least it came with underwear and a bra were her final thoughts on the costume.

The drive to town was uneventful. Anne sat next to Jacob as he drove and Bobby squeezed himself into the back seat. They drove to a small town. A strip mall on the edge of town housed a string of stores and a small movie theater. Just as Anne had feared her outfit brought unwanted stares. She tried to push away the leering looks and held both boys hands as they entered the theater. Jacob bought tickets and popcorn for everyone and the trio took adjoining seats in a middle row. Once the lights went out. Jacob slid his fingers into the crotch of Anne's panties. After sinking his fingers into her sex he withdrew and licked them. He whispered into Anne's ear,

"Your sex tastes better than any popcorn. I love you in that outfit, I can't wait to get you home!"

To Anne's considerable relief, after the previews, Jacob became caught up in the movie. It was a superhero film. Ordinarily it was not the type of thing that Anne liked but for whatever reason, she became just as caught up in the movie as the boys did. She could not remember the last time her husband Charlie had taken her to a movie. The thought of Charlie made her temporarily unhappy but she forced the thoughts from her mind and got caught up in the fun of the movie once more.

The trio talked about the movie as they drove home. By now it was early evening. Anne decided to try and take charge of the situation.

"When we get home, you boys are changing the sheets like I asked you to do earlier. Then perhaps we can make dinner as a team."

That caused Jacob to reply "Oh we are changing the sheets all right but only AFTER Bobby and myself get to fuck our Japanese school girl date. I think you should take both of us at the same time Anne."

The rest of the drive home Jacob's hand stroked Anne's thigh. Knowing it was inevitable Anne began to steel herself for dual entry. Not that she didn't enjoy it but it was not her preferred manner of intercourse. Jacob's tone and body language indicated that the taller boy's mind was made up. Anne suspected, in the hints she had seen, that Jacob's rage could match his father's in intensity. It was best to keep him calm and accede to his wishes.

Once the Jeep pulled into the driveway of the cabin the boys hands were all over Anne. Anne had learned from the boy's conversation on the way home that the Japanese school girl fantasy was one both of them shared. Once inside the cabin the boys steered Anne directly towards the soiled bed. Jacob was so turned on that he tore away Anne's panties and threw her onto the bed. Anne struggled for breath as the boys groped her. Even gentle Bobby seemed inflamed with abnormal passion. The boys took all control from Anne as she felt her pussy and asshole being lubricated. Her skirt was hiked up and the boys took her passionately and intently simultaneously. The only pause in the boys assault was to slide on condoms.

Between the boys Anne tried to relax and respond to the boy's overtures. To her surprise the three of them fell into a rhythm. There was a hunger and youthful zeal that the young men possessed that found a sympathetic chord in the older Chinese woman. What had begun as something that revolted her passed into pleasure. To be this desired, even if the boys had expressed it improperly, was a supreme goodness.

After Jacob and Bobby climaxed it was as if a fever passed. They saw the ruined school girl outfit that the two of them had shredded during their ruthless passion, and felt instantly ashamed of themselves. The two apologized profusely and Anne was positive that they were sorry. For her it was a teaching moment and a time of opportunity.

"NEVER treat a woman like THAT again boys. I understand that you had a fantasy and it got the best of you. I accept your apologies. However, if you want to demonstrate that you are sorry you will spend the rest of the evening pampering me. I want clean sheets on this bed. I want this cabin cleaned up and then I want the two of you to give me a bath. Later you will massage me off to sleep and will not ask for sex no matter how horny you are."

Grateful for being forgiven the boys readily agreed. After dinner for the rest of the night they tended to Anne's needs. She put on a concealing robe that belonged to Jacob's father and watched television. The boys, when not cleaning, took turns massaging Anne's feet. She luxuriated in the bath and enjoyed her pampering to the fullest.

Jacob was better at massage so he was designated to work on Anne's back while Bobby stroked her feet. Both boys thought that Anne had an inner glow that night. Both concluded that pampering a woman was a good thing. As they all snuggled together naked in the bed with fresh clean sheets Anne looked at the boys fully erect members. Tending to her had turned both of them on.

Feigning sympathy, Anne looked at one penis and then the other and said, "Sorry boys, a deal's a deal. PERHAPS I will see to your needs tomorrow."

Then she winked at the boys and snuggled into the sheets. Later that night, as horny as they had ever been in their lives, both boys decided to jerk off.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,405 Followers