Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 09

Story Info
Anne, Bobby and Jacob have a day of erotic fun.
2.2k words
4.49
31.3k
18

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,400 Followers

Anne awoke early the next morning. Her dreams had been beyond pleasant. She thought a about her time with Michael Wilson and about Jack Meadows. Anne realized that she would soon be free to explore life with one or both of these men. The only thing she would ever have to thank Charlie for in the future was for giving her two wonderful children.

The thought of her children, filled Anne with emotion. There were only a few more days before she could be reunited with her offspring. The surge of emotions led Anne to want to be comforted. She was still nestled between the two boys. Anne gazed at the youthful bodies of Jacob and Bobby. "Such fine men they will be." she thought to herself and over the last eight days she had learned just as much from them as they had from her. Suddenly Anne wanted one of the boys inside her.

Anne ran her hands down Bobby's body, being careful not to wake the sleeping youth, she lowered her lips to his flaccid penis and gently began stimulating the organ with her lips and tongue. Bobby was erect momentarily. Bobby's sleeping face smiled broadly as Anne worked. After lubricating the boy's rod, Anne mounted the erect phallus and began to gently rock back and forth.

Bobby's eyes opened suddenly and instantly understood what was happening. Anne motioned for Bobby to remain silent. Bobby was suddenly aware that he was not wearing a condom. That alarmed him but he was still a distance from coming. Anne rode Bobby slowly and gently and withdrew from him just ahead of his ejaculation.

As Bobby's member became flaccid Anne whispered in his ear, "I know that was dangerous Bobby but I wanted you to feel what a woman is like inside with nothing in between."

Bobby could not believe his good fortune. Anne kissed Bobby deeply. On the other side of the bed, Jacob began to stir. Anne very much did not want to cause enmity to come between the two close friends so she slid over to Jacob's side of the bed.

Smiling, Anne said, "Bobby woke up first so I took care of him. Now I am going to take care of you. How do you want your blow job? Slow and gentle or vigorous and fast?"

Jacob thought for only a moment and said, "Whichever you decide Anne. I will be happy with either."

Anne worked slowly on Jacob's larger member. Gently her lips and tongue worked on Jacob's shaft.

Midway through the fellatio session Anne began to beat Jacob off. He came with a contented sigh all over himself and on Anne's hands.

"Thank you Anne. That was wonderful." cooed Jacob

"You are very welcome Jacob. What shall we do today? I thought we might like to play cards again. We could play black jack and the one closest to twenty one gets a sexual favor. I could use some nice massages. I enjoy having my pussy eaten and I KNOW what you boys want!" Said Anne mischievously.

That prospect appealed enormously to both boys. They set about to make breakfast and pulled the sheets from the bed. Bobby and Jacob tossed a coin to see who would get to shower with Anne and Jacob won. Anne enjoyed showering with the boys. It felt wonderful when they lathered up her body and when they ran their fingers through her long black hair when they shampooed her. It had been a very long time since Anne had been pampered this way.

After the shower she eyed herself and Jacob ib the full length mirror. Each of them had several days growth of pubic hair. Jacob had not asked Anne to shave for a few days. Anne was glad, and she hoped that Jacob would allow her to keep it growing. She winked at Bobby as he passed Anne on his way to the bathroom. A patch of morning sun drenched the couch and Anne wasted little time luxuriating in the sunlight on the soft couch wrapped only in a towel. Jacob sat at Anne's feet and gave her a very nice foot rub.

Anne realized that Jacob was a very gifted lover. He was in fact more skilled than Bobby. Despite that Anne preferred Bobby. The stouter boy would be the better husband even if he did not always satisfy his wife. Jacob would always be the better lover, but any wife in his future would find it difficult to fulfill his every whim, something Anne felt Jacob was sure to demand of his bride. Anne hoped in the next few days left to the trio that she could teach Jacob to be just a bit less selfish.

"Jacob, your foot rubs are divine. It is a very good rule to remember that making a woman happy first will make her more willing to give you what you want. A gentleman ALWAYS takes care of his woman first.' Anne told Jacob in a gentle conversational tone.

"Anne, shouldn't a good woman anticipate her man's needs and give him what he wants out of the goodness of her heart?"

"Sometimes Jacob but men want so few things compared to what a woman wants and needs. We can't be expected to read minds."

"Anne," replied Jacob, "I understand what you are trying to say but I think the man should be in charge of the relationship. ALWAYS."

"Jacob," said Anne seriously, "Take it from me. That approach always ends up hurting the woman. A couple should be partners."

"You sound like my mother Anne. Fortunately I take my advise on women from my dad. I think his strong approach works. As a doctor I will have to be decisive. Right now for example I would like some deep kisses and I want to nibble your breasts."

Realizing that future conversation would be pointless, Anne sat up and slid over to Jacob. She allowed the towel to drop from her body, exposing her lovely nipples and dark areolas to the patch of sunlight.

Jacob never tired of Anne's wonderful body. With her in his arms he felt like he could conquer the world. Her lips were sweet, her flesh was firm and her breath was hot. Jacob realized that few women could ever compare with the one he was embracing now. He so wanted to please Anne. He thought about her words and decided that today he would try things her way. Unique women demanded unique treatment. Jacob did not see every woman as unique. That was the essence of his problem and the biggest shortcoming Anne saw in him.

A short time later Bobby finished with his shower. With everyone knowing that nudity would soon result, everyone just put on something comfortable. Bobby slid on a pair of shorts with no underwear, Jacob slid on a pair of boxers and a tee shirt and Anne donned one of Jacob's dress shirts.

Jacob whipped together a simple but tasty breakfast in a very short time. Bobby assisted Jacob. Anne used the brief time of aloneness to read a magazine and laze on the sun dappled couch for just a few more moments. She also thought about what she would ask of the boys. Anne was especially horny. Her adventure yesterday had left her with a burning desire for more. What Anne wanted was several good long screwings. Mischievously Anne wondered if the boys would be able to keep up with her today.

After breakfast, Bobby cleared the table and the three sat down to play cards. It was decided that Anne should be the dealer. Whoever hit twenty one or came closest would have their choice of sexual favor. To the surprise of everyone both boys hit twenty one and Anne went over.

"It looks like both of you boys have won." said Anne "Whatever shall we do?"

Jacob, the leader of the boys said, "I have a wonderful idea. We will blindfold you Anne and then you have to guess which of us is kissing you, or nibbling your breasts."

"Or eating you out or making love to you." Finished, Bobby.

This scenario greatly intrigued Anne and she readily assented. Using a large bandanna, the boys blindfolded Anne and led her over to the bed after they put new sheets on it.

The boys had spun Anne around a few times to disorient her before helping her lie down on the bed. Using hand gestures to communicate with each other, Bobby and Jacob began navigating their way over Anne's fabulous body. Each took a nipple between their lips and gently began to nibble. Anne quickly lost track of which boy was which but soon lost interest in telling them apart.

Instead Anne was caught up in the wonderful sensation as the boys stroked, nibbled and massaged her flesh. Copying each other as they had done countless times in childhood, Jacob and Bobby mirrored each others actions as they moved down Anne splendid body. Ane was in heaven as each boy took turns eating her out. Briefly Anne thought that she could tell which boy's tongue and lips were on her privates but she quickly lost track when the first of her orgasms arrived.

In the darkness, Anne discovered every sensation multiplied. Thoroughly unable to tell the boys apart Anne relaxed and just enjoyed their touch, their feel their odor, each sensation was pure delight. Wordlessly the boys worked Anne between their bodies. Although Anne could not see, Jacob's penis entered her pussy as Bobby's entered her anus. Not knowing which was which delighted Anne. Moving almost as one being Anne screamed when she came with a fervid intensity that startled Bobby and Jacob when they heard it. Anne panted the names of both boys as she came down from her high.

Bobby and Jacob wanted more still. After taking Anne the two returned to kissing and stroking Anne until they were ready for another session of intercourse. Anne had thought that she would be able to tell the boys penises apart, but their equipment felt the same in her mouth while she was blindfolded. The college boys treated Anne to massages, foot rubs and loving strokes between kisses and nibbles. The boys traded places the second time the two of them took their gorgeous Chinese dream come true. Anne could not remember a time when she felt more fulfilled.

When at last the boys removed Anne's blindfold, she was shocked to discover the cabin in the deep twilight as the day had turned to dusk. Anne could scarcely believe the hours that the three of them had spent together. She was the best kind of tired as she stood and stretched her fine body.

"I an hungry boys, but only for food. I want to thank you for a wonderful time, boys. I don't have to play cards anymore, I won everything I wanted today by losing."

"No thank YOU Anne!" Said Jacob for both of them. "I will make dinner now but there is only one thing that Bobby and I would ask of you still."

"Certainly Jacob, but I thought that you two would be as content as I am now. I could not tell the two of you apart because you are both such excellent lovers."

"Thank you Anne." Said Jacob. "There can be only one cap to this day. Can Bobby and I have blow jobs with you swallowing our cum?"

Anne was a bit surprised but the request but knew it was one she could handle.

"I am here to serve you Jacob and Bobby. I will do that once we all go to bed IF afterwards the two of you nibble my breasts until I fall asleep."

"Done!" Said Bobby and Jacob together.

All three pitched in to make a large but simple dinner. Everyone was hungry. They had the delighted post coitus feeling and all wanted that sensation to linger. After dinner they cleaned the dishes and retired to the couch.

Anne sat between the boys. The trio watched a movie on the television and simply enjoyed each others company. Not a one of them cared that they were naked. Anne kissed each boy in turn during the movie and afterwards. When bedtime arrived, the boys let Anne have the bathroom to herself for as long as she wanted.

Settling down together in the huge bed Anne asked, "Which of you two wonderful young men gets to go first?"

Jacob replied, "Bobby is my guest so he goes first."

Wordlessly Anne slid her body and mouth into the perfect position to preform fellatio on Bobby. Anne recalled haw this wonderful day had begun with her making love to Bobby. It was fitting that it would end almost the same way.

When Bobby came, Anne caught virtually every drop of his seed. Anne was not fond of the taste of semen but she did not want the boys to discern that. Making satisfied sounds Anne forced the viscous fluid down her throat. Bobby was in orbit.

Jacob was fully erect and very eager as Anne slid over to him. More primed than he expected to be, Jacob came rather quickly. Anne repeated her performance for Jacob. Jacob was just as pleased as his friend with Anne's acting.

Anne was delighted that boys were as good as their word. Next to being eaten out Anne adored having her breasts nibbled most of all. In the darkened cabin, with the wondrous sounds of nightlife just beyond the cabin walls, Anne closed her eyes and began to drift off. Her mind replayed sensations and memories of this wonderful day until she was fast asleep.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,400 Followers