Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 10

Story Info
The boys have a day that is revelatory.
3.1k words
4.58
28.5k
15

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers

There are four or five more chapters to go. The trio is still having fun.

*****

AS Anne awoke she discovered the boys were stirring in the brief time before the boys were fully awake, Anne considered that this was the ninth day she had spent with these marvelous college boys. In only four more days she could leave this cabin and go on to a wonderful new life. Anne had thought that she would spend fourteen days with the boys but they would have to leave aft the end of the thirteenth day to have some time to prepare for college. Upon earning her freedom Anne would spend some time with her children but after that, she would have so many options.

She considered Bobby and Jacob. Bobby's sweet nature had captured Anne's fancy. He would be a fine man. But Anne knew that Jacob needed a bit more polishing. Oh he was a very nice boy but still a bit of lummox towards women. His pride and ego needed to be scaled back just a bit. Suddenly Anne thought of a wonderful way to demonstrate to Jacob why a woman should always be placed first ahead of his own needs. If he learned that now he would be a better lover, a better boyfriend and a better husband. Anne thought about all of the unknown women in the boy's future. It filled her with pride that she was now the meter stick by which all of those other women would be compared. It also filled Anne with a sense of responsibility.

Bobby and Jacob woke as one, rubbing the dust out of their eyes and adjusting their morning wood.

Anne greeted them with a huge smile and said,

"Good morning men. I have wonderful idea as to how we can spend the day, Would you like to hear it?"

The boys were both very interested in what their Chinese goddess had to say.

"So that you both get a fair share of me, How about we divide my time today?. From Noon to four Jacob will be my pet. From four to eight Bobby will be my pet. At eight the three of us can have a late dinner and then we can watch the stars from the hot tub. For every shooting star we see you boys get a hand job in the tub. We can soak under the stars as long as you want."

This proposal enticed bot boys in the extreme. They readily agreed. Jacob rose to make breakfast. Bobby insisted on helping him so Anne had the shower to herself. She luxuriated in the hot water for quite awhile before throwing on a diaphanous robe and joining the boys in the kitchen, Jacob had made a fine meal and Anne eagerly ate, complimenting again Jacob's culinary skill. All three cleaned the dishes and the kitchen after the meal. Jacob won the coin toss to be the next to shower.

Bobby sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Anne sat down next to him, "Wouldn't you prefer to kiss me instead of watching television?" She asked him solicitously.

"Of course," replied Bobby, "but I don't want to eat into Jacob's time."

"You are a good friend Bobby. But Jacob won't miss a few kisses. Besides, that hasn't bothered you before."

"That's just it Anne I am feeling guilty because I know you like me better than Jacob."

Anne was touched but she knew just how to reply., "Booby both you and Jacob are VERY fine men. A woman can often not control her heart. You remind me of a man I once loved, THAT is why I favor you. You have a tenderness that Jacob lacks. You may find this hard to believe but women will respond to that tenderness more times than they will to a man who may be more handsome than you."

Bobby grinned in satisfaction and leaned over to kiss the enchanting Anne. She slid onto Bobby's lap and the two encircled tongues for fifteen minuets. The two separated just before the bathroom door opened.

Jacob strode out into the living room clad in just a towel. Judging by the clock on the wall there was less than a half hour until noon. Bobby rose and made his way to the bathroom. Once the door closed behind the stouter boy Jacob asked,

"What do I have to look forward to as your pet Anne?"

"I am going to tie you to the bed, just like you did to me a few days ago. I will show you what a good woman can do when she has your total trust. You may not want me to do this but I assure you that you will discover that it will be quite fun. My pet has to be tied up because it has a mind of its own and needs to learn some manners."

"Anne, I trust you but I still feel that I should be giving orders to you."

"You COULD, " Replied Anne coquettishly "But I might resent it and you would not have as much fun."

Jacob pondered his response before replying, "Anne you have already taught me so much. If you think I need to learn more I am ready for my lesson but I do not like the idea of being powerless."

"THAT is the lesson, Jacob." Replied Anne matter of factually. "Shall we begin now?"

Anne reached out and removed Jacob's towel. His penis was erect seconds later. Anne then stood up, took his hand and led him to the huge bed in the nest room. The ropes that had restrained Anne were gathered in a pile on a dresser. Anne gathered up the ropes, kissed Jacob deeply and instructed him to lie down on the bed.

Anne kissed her way down each of Jacob's legs before encircling his ankles with ropes and lashing them to the bedposts. Next she tied Jacob's wrists together and then tied his hands over his head to the top of the bed. Jacob felt a flutter of trepidation flow through his body. Instantly he had an understanding of just how vulnerable Anne had been when she was in the same position and at Jacob's mercy. He pulled with all his strength on the bonds but Anne had secured him fast.

"Now Jacob you are at my mercy." Said Anne. "I can do ANYTHING I want to you. Shall I shave you head to toe?.Shall I bite down with all my strength on your testicles? Shall I try to find out if you are ticklish and torture you with that knowledge?" Anne paused for effect, watching Jacob's brow become furrowed with fear before she continued. "Fortunately for you Jacob I am in a giving mood. Let us see how many times you can come in four hours."

Anne kissed Jacob everywhere. The sensation on his nipples as Anne bit and nibbled them was terrific. Anne worked her way to his throbbing manhood. Delicately Anne worked her lips and and tongue the full length of Jacob's equipment. For Jacob it was a delicious kind of torture until Anne began performing fellatio on her captive.

Jacob had never felt a more erotic charge than when Anne removed her mouth from his rod just before her erupted like etna all over himself. Anne smiled and said, "That's one. Let's see how long it takes you before you are ready to go again."

Anne kissed Jacob. She rose from him and ran her hands gently all over his body. Jacob thought it felt wonderful until Anne's fingers began circling his anus. Anne moistened her index finger and slowly worked it inside of the college boy. Jacob gasped with surprised pleasure.

"Some men let their women enter them regularly as part of the lovemaking process. I enjoy it, there is no reason that any man can't enjoy it just as much as women do. Oh look, Jacob you are erect again. How would you like a hand job?"

"Oh yes Anne, please." begged Jacob, caught up in the thrall of this magnificent Chinese woman.

Anne licked Jacob's penis several times and then gently and softly began to masturbate him. Her hand seemed so soft , yet also powerful as she worked his organ up and down. To Jacob it seemed like this ejaculation was working its way out of his body from the souls of his feet. Then his legs and at last his hips before he came with just a bit less intensity than his first time.

Anne smiled and said "That's two."

The beautiful Asian woman again kissed Jacob head to toe. She massaged his legs, feet and arms. Jacob could not believe how wonderful he felt. Instantly he realized the wisdom of Anne's words. Allowing a woman to take charge of him was not a sign of weakness but of strength! Jacob now saw things in quite a new light. He was still contemplating this when he realized that he was once again hard.

Anne slid a condom onto Jacob's penis and then she mounted the college boy. Working her pelvis up and down Anne rode Jacob with great gusto. Anne moaned with pleasure, as turned on by the power she was currently wielding as well as the wonderful sex.

Jacob felt the orgasm, when it came, in every part of his body. He came with a sensation that was somewhere between pleasure and pain as Anne collapsed upon him in a breathless heap. A few moments later, An disentangled herself from Jacob's body and slid the condom off his now flaccid manhood.

"That's three' She said mischievously., "Let's see how many more you have in you in the time left to us." .

Again Anne worked her magic on Jacob's body. Jacob realized that even though he was a fit college boy, not even he could recover and be ready for sex as quickly as a woman. He knew he had just satisfied Anne and wanted to again, but his flesh was not up to the task. Jacob lost track of time and everything except Anne's gentle kisses, caresses and urgings of his flesh. At last Jacob was erect again.

"Now for a special treat Jacob." Said Anne as she slid another condom on her victim. Jacob thought he had gone to heaven as he saw Anne take some lubricant and grease up her own asshole. Anne sat with her back facing Jacob, squatted and worked his penis into her back door.

The sight of Anne's back working away caused Jacob to practically will himself to orgasm. This time, when he came, it was more painful than pleasurable. A wonderful kind of painful. Anne moaned with pleasure and, although Jacob could not see it, she smiled ear to ear as she felt Jacob soften inside her.

Anne was still smiling as she rose, turned, and faced Jacob. "That's four Jacob. According to the clock we have a half hour left. Let's see how much of a man you are in the half hour left to us.

Anne licked Jacob all over, as though she were a mother cat cleansing one of its young. After licking Jacob everywhere else she focused upon his genitals. Jacob really focused on Anne's ministrations to his surprise and delight he was erect again. Anne moved from kissing his equipment to performing anther hand job upon Jacob. His orgasm came just ahead of the four o'clock deadline. Jacob could not believe how wonderful the mix of pleasure and pain was when he came this fifth and final time.

"That's five, Jacob. I trust that you see things in anew light. You have earned your release in every sense of that word."

Anne loosed Jacob and he sat up grinning from ear to ear. He did not mind in the least the discomfort in his joints from being restrained so long. The four hours had changed Jacob utterly. Giving the woman authority was something he was definitely going to investigate in the future.

"Oh Anne, thank you!" gushed Jacob. He rose from the bed stood and embraced Anne.

"I will NEVER forget you Anne. You are in my soul for good." Confessed the tall college boy.

"Thank you Jacob. I feel much the same way about you. But now it is Bobby's time. Could you send him into the bedroom now. Please don't tell him what we did today. That is a private secret between us."

Jacob nodded his head in agreement and exited the bedroom. He found Bobby on the couch playing a video game. Jacob wondered what Anne had in store for his best friend. But suddenly he did not care. What he had just experienced was a wonder he would always keep with him.

"Bobby. It is your turn. Thank you for giving me this time."

"No problem Jacob. Check out the movie I highlighted on the TV. The actress in it has great tits."

Rising Bobby said, "Of course her tits can't compare to Anne's so I will see you at eight buddy."

Bobby paced the short distance to the bedroom where Anne awaited, clad in her diaphanous robe and a huge smile. Bobby closed the door behind him and Anne asked,

"Bobby, you as my pet get to decide how you are pampered. Mommy cat is going to give her kitten whatever he wants."

Anne knew implicitly that Bobby would not make any onerous demands. That is why she was allowing him to choose his pleasure. Anne rose, withdrew her robe and turned like a model on a catwalk a few times. Bobby slid his boxers off and over his throbbing erection.

"Anne, can I have a blow job? After that we can do whatever you want to do. I hope however, that what you want to do includes some fucking."

"Put those fears to rest Bobby." Said Anne as she gathered a pillow from the bed and placed it on the floor before the stouter college boy.

Anne worked energetically on Bobby's manhood. She anticipated that the next four hours ahead would be wonderful for both of them. As much as she liked Jacob, Bobby turned her on in an entirely different level. He represented lost opportunities and also, delightful future vistas. She took a long time in getting Bobby off, bringing him to the brink of orgasm and then backing him away from the precipice three times before allowing him to spurt his seed. Anne licked a bit of his spunk up but let most of it fall to the floor.

Anne gazed up at Bobby, flashed one of her angelic smiles and said. Why don't we make out until you are ready to go again. When you are I will get on top of you and do EVERYTHING."

That proposal sounded great to Bobby so he took Anne's hand, let her lead hi to the bed and the two began kissing. Bobby nibbled Anne's breasts, worked her way down her body and ended up giving Anne some wonderful cunnilingus. Anne thought that Bobby really excelled at the art of pleasing her this time. Anne was most proud of her work with Bobby. Where once there had been a shy and awkward lad was now an assured and capable lover. Anne knew that Bobby would remember her with extreme fondness, and she would always recall Bobby as the key in her beginning a new and wonderful life.

After coming down from the high Bobby's oral skills had sent her to she embraced Bobby and rolled on top of him. He was once more erect. She encouraged Bobby to stretch out and relax. Once he had done so Anne produced a condom and slid it onto bobby's unit. Bobby watched entranced as she then mounted hin and began to ride with extreme gusto. Anne came again, just ahead of Bobby. Anne removed Bobby's condom.

"Thank you SO much Bobby for the job you did eating my pussy and for letting me ride you like I wanted to. What ELSE would you like to do?" Said Anne enthusiastically.

It turned out that what Bobby wanted to do next was talk. Bobby asked Anne questions about women. Despite his success with both Anne and the Wilson girl, Bobby was still a bit insecure as to his attractiveness. And desirability.

"Bobby, you certainly ARE handsome enough. No you do not look like Jacob, and yes Jacob's looks are considered more attractive by society but you do not want a woman that is interested only in your looks. You will make a fine boyfriend and a wonderful husband one day Bobby. You should not be self conscious about your looks. You are PLENTY handsome for ANY woman. Have you not won my heart, did not the Wilson girl find you attractive?"

Bobby reveled in Anne's words. Although she had clearly been favoring him, and had even told him so on more than one occasion. The truth of her words was impacting him just now. Only at this moment had he come to fully believe it as gospel. Bobby decided that there was no reason that he always had to follow Jacob's lead when it came to striking up conversations with girls. He could now strike out on his own. Suddenly college looked like it would be a hell of a lot more fun with more dimensions and all kinds of women in his future. He thought about a girl from Freshman year, he had been too shy and too tongue tied in her presence before but now he envisioned a completely different ending to their encounter.

"Anne you are every bit as wise as you are beautiful. I don't know how many women I will meet in the future who will be able to compare to you in any way." Said Bobby sincerely.

"Thank you Bobby. Our time is not yet expired. How about you get on top this time."

They did just that, two more times in fact, finishing just after the eight O'clock deadline. Bobby, slid his boxers back on and Anne put on her robe and the two stepped out of the room. Anne and Bobby discovered that Jacob had dinner waiting for them. He had doused all the lights in the cabin. The Dinner table was bathed in candlelight.

"I wanted to have a romantic dinner." Said Jacob. "Also I want to get our eyes adjusted to the dark. I don't want to miss a single shooting star tonight."

After dinner the trio exited the cabin and sat in the relaxing waters of the hot tub. Its jets purred softly as Anne sat between Bobby and Jacob, a hand on each of their cocks. The boys took turns fingering Anne's pussy. The sat under the stars until the soft light of dawn began to populate the eastern sky.

Laughing at their wrinkled flesh and spent as they had never been before, the weary trio made their way inside, fell into the bed and slept the sleep of the dead.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers