Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 12

Story Info
The penultimate day of Anne's adventure with Bobby and Jacob.
4.1k words
4.53
26k
16

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

There is One More Chapter of the Boy and Anne together. That will be followed by the beginning of Anne's new life as a single woman.

*****

Anne and the boys woke up at almost the same time, near noon, on this eleventh day of their shared adventure. Anne was first to stir. After a moment of contemplation of her deeply missed children, Anne kissed each boy deeply and asked,

"What ever shall we do today boys? We only have two days left. If any of us have fantasies that have not been fulfilled, we are running out of time. I definitely want you boys inside me but let's have breakfast first."

Bobby and Jacob lazily allowed their hands to stroke Anne's body. The boys wanted to remember Anne's every curve with their fingers just as they had memorized her form with their minds. They were torn by the looming deadline to their idyll. On the one hand they really did not want this time to end on the other hand they had learned so much over the past ten days and they were both young with many decades ahead of them and the world was filled with beautiful young women. Anne had taught Bobby and Jacob as much about themselves as she had taught them about women and intercourse.

Bobby spoke for both of them, "We will miss you very much, Anne. You have no idea how grateful we are to you. We could not have had a better time these two weeks if we had found a genie and wished for it."

Anne was genuinely moved. "Thank you, Bobby, that is very sweet. I can't tell you how much fun I have had these two weeks as well. If I had met a genie and wished for the the two finest boys in the world, he would have produced you two."

Bobby and Jacob beamed from ear to ear in response. They took turns kissing Anne for some time. After the boys were completely satisfied with their kisses and embraces of Anne Jacob took Bobby aside and the two conversed in whispers to each other. The more Jacob talked the wider became Bobby's smile. From her view a short distance away Anne could not help but wonder what the boys were planning.

At length the two college boys approached the woman who had become their charming guest, both wore broad smiles as Jacob announced,

"Anne, for today it has been decided that you will not be permitted to use your hands for ANY reason until midnight. We will bathe you, we will dress you, we will undress you, We will wipe you when you use the bathroom, we will feed you, we will do EVERYTHING, and we will show you a wonderful time in the process."

Anne was surprised at Jacob's ingenuity. She also had to admit that the scenario he presented intrigued her a great deal. Everything except the bathroom bit appealed to her. Still, Anne had had scarcely any privacy for the past ten days, what did it matter if she lost what little bit remained? She knew these boys and trusted them implicitly. Anne knew that they would not do anything that would upset or embarrass her. After a moment of contemplation Anne responded to Jacob's words with a broad smile and said,

"Well men, I can't seem to make my fingers work and I DO need a shower or a bath."

After sitting her down on the pot, Bobby wiped her after she urinated. This procedure did not gross out Anne as much as she had expected. Bobby was sensitive, gentle, and thorough. Of course having a witness for and being wiped after number two might be something else entirely.

Jacob took a timer from the kitchen and the boys split their shower time with Anne right down the middle. Jacob and then Bobby each had ten minutes to lather and wash Anne. The beautiful Chinese woman reveled in their gentle touch as they thoroughly bathed her.The two men dried Anne off with a pair of towels. They sat Anne down and Jacob produced a pair of long Ace bandages.

"We don't want you cheating, Anne. I am going to bandage your hands so that you have to totally rely upon me and Bobby. Now please extend your right arm and make a loose fist."

Anne noticed that Jacob already had at least one skill of a practiced physician as he expertly bound her fingers and hands. In a surprisingly short time both of her hands vanished beneath flesh colored strips of cloth to the middle of her forearms. It was not uncomfortable in the least. As soon as they were in place however, Anne became aware of the many itches her body was subject to. Bobby delightedly scratched Anne's nose when she made the request.

Bobby and Jacob with good-nature, debated what to dress Anne in. The dispute was settled as so many between the boys was by a compromise. The boys would alternate and dress Anne as each liked. It was decided that she would have to be dressed in a new outfit for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and bed time. The boys elected to toss dice to determine which of them would dress Anne when. Watching the two boys Anne again was awed by the depth and equality of their friendship. Jacob may have had the dominant personality but he would never make a move if his best friend was not in complete agreement with him. As for Bobby, although, Jacob often took the lead, the taller boy would often defer to his friend's wishes. Jacob never steamrolled Bobby, and Bobby was never Jacob's doormat.

As it happened, Bobby won the privilege of dressing Anne for breakfast. He carefully went through all the clothes in the large suitcase and decided on a navy miniskirt and yellow, midriff baring, cropped blouse. Under this he decided to clothe Anne in a lavender thong and modest brassier. To finish out the ensemble Bobby slid yellow stockings onto Anne's lovely legs.

Anne had to suppress a giggle when she caught sight of herself in the mirror. She decided to hide her mirth since she did not want to offend Bobby. To Anne's considerable, surprise, Bobby then announced that he would be applying her makeup. Anne was sure that the nerdy boy would totally botch the undertaking, but he had been taking careful note of Anne as she had prepared for her day the last week and a half. Bobby applied only slightly more makeup than Anne usually wore. Anne wore an expression of surprise and delight when Bobby finished.

It felt very strange to not be able to use her hands. Anne was surprised by the subtle adjustments one did to clothing after donning them. She directed Bobby to adjust straps and her blouse and skirt. After Bobby followed her instructions, she graced him with a kiss.

Anne realized just how helpless she was. If she had been with anyone other than the boys, Anne would have been filled with trepidation, but her trust of Bobby and Jacob was total. After embracing and Kissing Anne for some time, Bobby took Anne's left arm and led her to the kitchen where Jacob was just putting breakfast on the table. Jacob turned, eyed, Anne head to toe and said,

"Bobby, why did you dress Anne like a hooker? I'll show you how to get it right when its my turn to dress her. Breakfast is really nice today. Later I will make a cake for tomorrow's going away party."'

Jacob then addressed their beautiful house guest.

" Anne, you will sit here, Bobby and I will take turns feeding you. I apologize in advance for both of us if we don't get the hang of it right away."

Anne set in the designated chair and folded her now useless hands onto her lap. Already Anne was looking past the meal and wondering what it would be like making love to the boys without use of her hands and fingers. The thought of them having to do virtually everything was really turning her on. Beneath her brief skirt, her thong was beginning to dampen.

Anne felt just like a pampered baby as the boys took turns feeding her. Bobby was a bit more tender while Jacob was a bit more attentive. Despite the boys careful hands, Anne ended up with food on her lips and chin. It was also not surprising that when not feeding Anne, the boy's fingers found their way under Anne's skirt and into her pussy. The meal took far longer than it should have. When at last the festivities ended, Jacob took a warm water dipped dish towel and gently mopped Anne's luminous face.

"There now, Anne. Now that we have had our fun, what would you like to do."

"Well," giggled Anne, "I'd really like to see if you can be as tender making love to me as you were in feeding me. But first I need to use the bathroom."

Anne's words were sacred music to the boy's ears. They strode happily to the bathroom with Anne between them. Jacob did the honors after, Anne finished her business on the pot. Anne decided that Jacob was now more tender and giving than he had been when their adventure began. He made sure that Anne was completely comfortable with every step he took.

Back in the bedroom the boys made a game of undressing Anne. They cut cards to decide who would go first. In this way the two friends alternated until Anne was naked. Anne delighted in the fact that Bobby had won more of the games. Once she was naked she was aware that she was as wet as she had ever been during her stay in the cabin. Jacob and Bobby led her to the bed and began kissing her all over.

Relived of the ability to use her hands Anne just relaxed and reveled in the sensations of the boy's sensitive touch. Anne was hardly a rag doll. She encouraged the boys when they did something that pleasured her. It felt so wonderful as they alternated between her breasts and her vagina. Bobby and Jacob were like a pair of well trained tag team wrestlers as they moved from erogenous zone to erogenous zone. It seemed to everyone sharing the bed that Anne's orgasms were the most intense so far. She called each of their names and embraced both in turn. Anne delighted in sucking their cocks without the use of her hands. Anne was able to bring her young lovers to the brink of orgasm before Bobby and Jacob positioned her for a double entry. Anne realized that she did not miss her hands at all as she climaxed just seconds ahead of Bobby and a few more still before Jacob.

The three untangled and sighed deeply. "Thank you so much, Jacob Thank you, Bobby." gushed Anne. "I think we all could use a beer and enjoy the afterglow of what we just shared. If I were ever to lose my hands in an accident I would be a very happy woman to be placed in the care of you two men afterwards."

As Jacob tipped back the beer bottle, Anne again considered herself a giant infant. It seemed odd to Anne that While Bobby was the naturally more nurturing personality, Jacob was more skilled at tasks of feeding her and helping her drink. Anne was stunned that after all of this time she was still learning new things about these two men. In her mind she could see Jacob as an especially skilled an attentive father. Bobby would make a good father as well, but he would have to have the supportive help of loyal wife. Then Anne realized that either of them would be far better husbands and parents then her Charlie ever was. The thought of Charlie, briefly caused a frown to cross Anne's countenance. Bitterly she realized that, "The only good thing I ever got from Charlie was his sperm."

Anne's brief discomfort was noted by Bobby and he asked, "Is everything OK, Anne?"

"Yes, Bobby. I was just reminded of something unpleasant. It has nothing to do with either you or Jacob. It has passed now. Could you be a sweetheart and scratch my back please, Bobby?"

Delightedly Bobby threw himself into the task. The three of them spent about a half hour relaxing and drinking when Jacob announced,

"That cake is not going to bake itself. Let me dress you Anne and then I will get on that and make a light snack for lunch."

Jacob helped Anne to her feet and then selected an outfit for her. He chose a short red dress with matching heels, a pair of beige stockings and a matching baby blue bra and pantie set. Anne had to conclude that Jacob really had a much better fashion sense than Bobby. It occurred to Anne that outfit she was now wearing would not draw a second glance if she were to wear it in public at a restaurant or a show at the theater. Oh, it exposed more leg than Anne was usually comfortable in showing and the way the dress clung to her breasts would have attracted some unwanted male attention, but even considering that, the outfit was very nice.

Anne was also surprised that Jacob had dressed her more ably than Bobby had. Anne did not require as much adjustment of her clothing after Jacob had finished clothing her. Anne realized that she would be a happy woman indeed if a man as sensitive and Jacob selected her clothing from this day on.

"See Bobby, a classy woman like Anne should be dressed in class. Of course that does NOT apply in dressing her for bed. At bed time she should be dressed as sluttish as possible." said Jacob as he gently spun Anne around before Bobby to demonstrate his sartorial skills.

"I see what you mean, Jacob," replied Bobby, "But I still think Anne looked pretty sexy the way I dressed her."

"Bobby, when you get serious with a woman in the future DO NOT buy her any clothing except nighties. Go with her to the store and let her pick out what she likes. You will be much better off that way."

Anne was impressed with how Jacob had conveyed that information. He was not condescending. Bobby received the information with a genial guffaw. Anne knew that Jacob's advice really was best for his friend.

Anne kissed first Jacob and then Bobby before both boys led her to the kitchen. She sat on a chair while Jacob began work on the cake.

"You DO like chocolate don't you, Anne?"

"ALL women love chocolate, Jacob. Bobby, could you please massage my back and neck while we watch Jacob work."

In a relatively short time the cake was in the oven. Jacob then tied a dishcloth around Anne's neck as though it were a bib and hefted a bottle of chocolate syrup.

"It is time for a treat Anne," announced Jacob as he approached the seated woman. He dropped his pants and began coating his erect manhood with the chocolate syrup. Anne needed no encouragement at all to begin sucking away. The delicious syrup trickled delightfully down her throat. Jacob re-coated his penis several times until he shot his wad. Anne barely noticed the presence of his spunk as it mixed with the chocolaty goodness. As soon as Jacob had been satisfied, Bobby took the syrup container from his friend and took his place before the beautiful Chinese woman. Anne took just as much delight in servicing the stockier boy.

Bobby mopped Anne's face once his sexual hunger had been sated. Anne realized how little she had missed her hands so far this day. She looked at her bandage clad arms and thought again of how inventive the boys had become. Now that they had some experience under their belts they were getting more daring and novel. Anne realized that both of these young men would find all kinds of interesting ways to please the women that awaited them in the future. Not for the first time Anne wished that she were a younger version of herself and could pursue a future with either boy. But then Anne thought about the many potential men in her own future. She knew that surely one day soon she would ask whoever the man in her life was, to bandage her hands and let her enjoy the luxury of being pampered and tended to. It was a very enthralling image.

"I know that lunch will be very much an anticlimax since we began with dessert, but I am going to make a few sandwiches," announced Jacob.

Anne asked to be taken to the bathroom. Both boys assisted her. Anne was far more embarrassed by her bowel movements than the boys were. It occurred to her that no one had wiped her bottom since she was a child. The process also reminded her of taking care of the needs of her own children. Anne was utterly delighted that her reunion with them so so close on the horizon. She already new that she would spend at least a month with them and would take them to museums and amusement parks and spoil them rotten for a time to atone for her absence. It would also soothe the removal of Charlie from their daily lives. Already Anne was envisioning the new house that Mr. Acosta had secured for her. Anne could not wait until the day when she brought a good man home for the night. But then Anne forced the revelry from her mind and focused on the two wonderful men with whom she was sharing this cabin.

After the truly scrumptious sandwiches from Jacob's skilled hands, Anne made long lustful looks at each college boy and said, as sweetly ass possible, "I heard an idiomatic phrase, 'afternoon delight' I THINK I know what it means but could you boys explain it to me in detail?"

All three residents of the cabin had a hearty laugh and then Bobby and Jacob steered Anne towards the bed. Each boy tried to provide as much sensual stimulation as they could as the gently stripped Anne of her clothing. For Anne the kisses and nibbles as the boys divested her of her clothing were like little windows of heaven. Once she was naked the boys stripped themselves and began again in kissing their beautiful Chinese guest head to toe. Bobby and Jacob each took turns with both Anne's pussy and asshole. For a brief interval it was just Bobby and Anne as Jacob had to take the cake out of the oven, but his absence was not long. Anne had some of her most intense orgasms of her entire stay. Bobby and Jacob were beyond thrilled at Anne's reaction, it infused them with even more pride and confidence than they already possessed.

After sucking each boy off the three collapsed into a completely sated mass of arms and legs. Anne broke the silence and sent everyone into renewed hysterics when she stated,

"Thank you boys. I THOUGHT that is what that phrase meant. Thank you both for demonstrating it to me."

By now it was past the early part of the evening. Jacob announced, "Well that sated me in some ways but it also made me ravenously hungry. Why don't you dress Anne, Bobby and I will make dinner and ice the cake."

As Jacob strode to the kitchen, Bobby and Anne stretched and rose from the bed. Bobby helped Anne to the bathroom and then had another go at dressing the woman who occupied his dreams. This time he selected a simple short red dress. Underneath he clad Anne in the same underwear Jacob had clad her in earlier. Jacob then slid on navy stockings and simple black sandals. Anne liked this outfit much better. It showed that Bobby could learn quickly, a fact that delighted Anne and reaffirmed her admiration of him.

"This is lovely," said Anne. Bobby beamed.

.

"Much better," said Jacob when Bobby led Anne into the kitchen. "You see Bobby, a woman's natural beauty stands out above her clothing. The wrong clothing however can distract from even the loveliest woman."

"I'm starting to see what you mean." Replied Bobby.

"I'm glad that I get to dress Anne for bed. Not that she is going to stay dressed for very long." Stated Jacob plainly.

Anne's eyes were attracted by the cake Jacob had made. It looked delicious. Chocolate icing with a white icing on top and red letting which read, "Goodbye Anne ... Thank You For All Of The Memories." There were also some strawberries arranged around the rim of the cake. Anne and Bobby admired the cake and then Jacob placed it under an aluminum cake cover.

Jacob's dinner, was rather simple but quite tasty, "I used up the last of the pork chops and finagled a wonderful brown sauce from the stuff left in the fridge. I have just enough food left for tomorrow and breakfast after that. I can tell you now that a big part of tomorrow's feast is going to be potatoes. At least there will not be any leftovers to take home or worse go to waste."

Anne delighted in being fed by Bobby and Jacob. For this meal she alternated between each boy's lap. Sitting first in Jacob's and then in Bobby's. Her food dish slid between the two boys. Anne felt so close to these young men as she sat in their laps. She felt, loved, protected and secure. It occurred to Anne that this treatment was exactly what she needed. After eating she wanted to be even closer to the boys.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers
12