Mrs. Clark and her Stud (Me)

Story Info
I meet my mom's friend at the mall.
3.2k words
4.44
128.4k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zack1999
Zack1999
27 Followers

This is a mostly true story. I did change a few of the facts, like names. But I am Zack. I'm 18, 6 foot, 180 pounds. Light brown hair. Played hockey most of my life and live in the mid-west. I am in pretty good shape. I work out or run at least four times a week.

*****

It was late August and I was getting ready to start my senior year. Being 18 and senior, I knew it would be a great year.

With school starting in a few days I needed to go get some shopping done. As much as I hate going shopping for clothes, I even hate more going with my mom. So I grabbed my parents credit card and headed to the mall. I didn't want to go to the closest one to my house, to avoid seeing all the people and there is a higher end one a few miles away that has more stores that I like.

Doing my best to get things done I moved from store to store quickly. With bags in hand I walked out of Nordstrom with my mind looking for my next stop and I hear my name called, "Hi Zack."

I turned my head toward the coffee shop and saw Jill Clark. JILL CLARK. How I describe my mom's friend. Trophy wife? Goddess? MILF? All of the above and more, at least to me. She is about 5 and a half feet with light brown hair, dark blue eyes with blonde highlights. An great body for her age, at the time I thought she was about 35, later I found out she is 42. Nice firm legs and her chest, wow. They were not the biggest I've ever seen or touched, 34C. But they were just perfect. Some day I will have to thank the doctor that put them in her. You can tell she liked to let them be seen, but she didn't flaunt them, that wouldn't be accept able for the crowd she travels in. She used to work in real estate with my mother. But as her husband became more and more successful in business she stopped working. She and my mom still hang out a lot so it's not uncommon for me to see her.

"Hi Mrs Clark. How are you?"

"Good. Just doing some school shopping for Cole (her 13 year old son). He and his dad are in Grand Rapids with visiting his grand parents, so I figured I would get it done without him. Let me buy you a coffee. I can use the company."

How could I turn that down. "Thanks, I can use a break."

We both got an iced coffee. I grabbed her bags and carried them as she brought our coffee to a table in the mall. As we drank our coffee we talk. She was wearing a sundress that laid on her sexy body in a way that just barely covered up every sexy curve of her body. Not too long, but not too short. As we talked I did my best not to stare at her perfect chest. But I am only human, I did look down anytime her eyes moved away from mine.

"Are you ready for your senior year? Big year then off to college. I'm sure you will have all those cheerleaders lining up for you." I would say she smiled as she said it, but Mrs. Clark never smiled. It's not that she is cold, she just never smiles. It's a bit of a joke with my mom and some of her friends that if she did she might break her face after all the surgery she has had on it.

"Oh yea. Should be a great year. I can't lie. I have been looking forward to being a senior. It's our turn to run the school. About the cheerleaders...will see. You know my mom. She wants me to just focus on school."

"Come on Zack. Your mom tells us about all the girls you hang around with. They are beautiful. Don't tell me you are just studying with them. You're young. You should have fun, as long as you do it safely." As she said it I almost saw a smile. At least I think the corners of her lips tried to move up.

We talked more about different things for about 15 minutes. Then she grabbed her bags. "Well you enjoy what's left in your summer Zack. Don't forget to have fun this year. I'm sure you will do fine in school and out of school."

"Thanks for the coffee Mrs. Clark and I will." I would have gotten up and left except I wanted to look at her butt as she walked away.

I went on to finish my shopping then headed home. It would be hard to not spend the rest of the day stroking myself thinking about Mrs. Clark. God knows that wouldn't be the first time.

The house was empty as I got home. I dropped my bags in my room then when to get something for lunch. After I finished eating the phone rang. I hated answering it. It was never for me or my sister. I looked at the caller ID and it was from the Clarks.

"Hello."

"Oh hi Zack, this is Jill Clark."

"Hi Mrs. Clark. Thanks again for the coffee. I enjoyed the break. Sorry but my mom isn't here now."

"I wasn't calling for her Zack. I feel bad, but I accidentally must have picked up one of your bags after our coffee. I have a pair of shoes that I know I didn't buy. If you want you can come over. I would be here the rest of the day."

"I'm just finishing up my lunch. Give me 20 minutes and I'll be there."

"Great. See you then."

Seeing Jill Clark twice in one day will make my balls explode. I was getting hard just thinking about her as I drove there. I really had to think of something else as I drove. I didn't want to walk in her house with my shorts having a big lump in them.

I knock on the door hoping she changed into a bikini, but she was just in her sexy sundress.

"Hi Zack. Come on in. Again I'm so sorry to make you come over like this. Would you like something to drink? I'm having a wive, can I pour you a glass? Or how about a beer or pop." Wow she was offering me a beer.

"A beer would be nice." I said with a smile.

She got my beer and carried it into her family room and sat on the couch. I followed and sat next to her as she handed me the beer.

We continued to talk like we did at the mall. Sitting there next to her I could see her legs without them being hidden by the table. I swear I tried not to get hard, but I couldn't help it.

We kept talking about our families and other stuff I can't remember.

She kept looking at me with her blue eyes as she sipped her wine. I swear I didn't know what to do. If she was a girl my age I would have been all over her by now. But honestly, I was intimidated. This was my mother's friend. A married lady. A women I have thought about so many time.

After a few more minutes she put her wine glass down and stood up. She looked at me. Lifted her dress a little then straddled my legs sitting on my legs. "I guess I'm going to have to do this first." then she grabbed my face and kissed me, hard.

I kissed her back, but still felt nervous. How do you react when your dream is happening?

We kissed with more and more passion. My hands on her legs, sliding to her ass. She had her hands under my shirt playing with my chest. She started to grind herself on me. I was losing it. I kissed her more and more.

She stopped kissing. I thought my dream was over and I'm about to wake up. Then she pulled her dress off over your head. Then she practically riped my shirt off. Then back to more kissing. I felt her hands grab mine and put them on her tit. Her perfect tits. I swear I was in heaven. Finally I'm relaxing. I started to kiss her neck and shoulders. I know girls love this.

Then she started to sit up higher, brought her tits right to my face. I kiss and bite the nipples over her Victora's Secret bra. She reached around her back and unclasped it. I stopped just long enough for her to let it drop off. FINALLY I get to see Mrs. Clark's perfect tits. I have never seen fake ones before and I didn't care if they were put in by a doctor or bought at Walmart, they were perfect. I looked up at her as her nipple meets my lips. I kissed them and licked them. I blow softly and get them hard then bite. She let out a soft moan. My hands and mouth attacked them.

She grinned her pussy against me as she said, "That's it Stud. Suck them. Make them yours." I went from one nipple to the other. My lips, tongue and hands worked together. Her hands ran through my hair. Her pantie covered pussy rubbing against me.

After a few minutes she pulled her chest away from me and kissed my lips again. Our tongues danced in each others mouths. My hands still played with her tits.

She got me to lay on my back of the couch as she kissed my neck then chest. She started to work my nipples like I was working hers. Then down to my belly. At this point she her hands grabbed my shorts and opened them. She looked up at me and almost smiled. She pulled my shorts down freeing my cock. It sprang up fully hard already. I am pretty big. Not porno big but almost 9 inches.

"Oh my god. It's even bigger than we thought."

"We?" I asked.

"Later," she said as she held it with her hand and began to lick it. I felt it getting wet as she took it in her mouth. She started to go up and down with her head. She took me deeper. Her hand stroked as she sucked me deeper in her mouth.

"God, it feels so good Mrs. Clark." I didn't want to call her Jill. It's Mrs Clark that I have wanted for all these years.

"It better Stud. I'm not one of those cheerleaders. I'm a real woman. Not some virgin hoping a blow job stops you from fucking her."

Every once in a while she would look up at me. Our eyes met and I got even harder. She sucked me harder and faster.

She stopped sucking and started to lick and kiss it.

"Good," she said then took me back in her mouth. Her hand going even faster. She looked up at me and could see how close I was. Then it happened. I pop. I cum and cum and cum. She got every drop. I didn't think she wants anything to spill on her expensive couch. What ever the reason, it was the greatest blow job I ever had.

"Mmmmmm. You taste very good Zack. You must have a healthy diet." I never heard that before. Most girls my age hate cum in their mouths.

She then crawled up my body. Reaches over to grab her wine and takes a sip. Laying on top of me I feel her hard nipples on my chest. I rub her back and play with her hair.

"I didn't think you were ever going to kiss me so I had to attack you Zack. You need to understand, I love my husband and family. But my husband wants sexy less and less, but I want it more. You never can share any of this with anybody." Then we starting kissing again with her heavenly body laying on mine.

Between kisses I had to ask her, "What did you say before about 'bigger than WE thought it would be?"

"Do you think I'm the only one of your mom's friends that want you? We've all talked about you Stud." Then she attacked my mouth again.

DAMN IT, her phone range. She looked at me. "It's my husband." They talked for about a minute. I just rubbed her skin as she talked. As she stopped talking she stood up. I figured it was time to get dressed and thank god for the afternoon of my life.

"OK. They are leaving Grand Rapids now. So we have about two hours." Then she stood up and took my hand. "Let's go." She said.

I followed her up the stairs and looked at her sexy ass. We walked into a bedroom. I looked around and it looked like a guess room. She pulled back the covers then climbed on. She looked back and said, "Come on Stud. Let's get going."

I got in bed with her and we started kissing. Our hands over each others bodies. I started to kiss my way down her body. Her neck and shoulders then lower, back to her tits. As I kissed and sucked then she moaned. Lower I went.

Kissing her belly and lower. She still had her panties on so I went around her pussy, I wanted to tease her a bit. I started to kiss and rub her legs. I know she works out a lot, hell her only job is to stay hot for her husband. I spread her legs and started to nibble on her inner thighs. Then I licked right where her legs meet her body. Then I bit her pussy through her panties and looked up at her. Her hand grabed my hair and kept it right in front of her pussy.

I pulled down her panties. There was a neatly trimmed landing strip. To be honest, I don't like any hair there, but it wasn't a lot and hell it was Jill Clark. I started to kiss her pussy. She did it for me so I was only returning the favor. I kissed her clit as my fingers played inside her. Together my fingers and tongue had her juices flowing.

"I can't take it any more Zack." she says in a deep sultry voice. Then she pushes me on my back and gets over me. She straddled my hips and held my cock in her hands.

"This why we are here Stud. I'm not used to such a big dick, so let me get used to it,"

"Mrs. Clark I don't have any condoms."

"Don't worry baby. I'm on the pill. You are safe with me."

She lowered her wet pussy onto my hard cock. She moaned as it entered. More and more of it went in. Her body started to grind it as her hands held onto my chest. Her pussy took more and more of me.

So this is what her pussy feels like. Amazing. She is not the tightest I have had. Hell she can't compare with teen age virgin, and I have had a few of those. But it felt so good. She was tight. And she took it so much easier than the girls I have been with. She kept grinding it deeper in her until she was comfortable with it. Then she started to bounce up an down. As she did her tits moved with the rest of her body. My hands went to her tits and played with them.

"How do you like fucking your mom's friend Stud?"

"You are amazing Mrs. Clark. You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen."

"You are pretty hot yourself Stud. And your dick feel so good. You totally fill my pussy. I have never been so stretched in my life."

She kept riding me. Hard and faster. Her face looked like it was in another world of pure joy. She was working up a sweat so being a gentleman I stopped her and started to get her off of me. She slowly slid of my cock and started to lay down. She had the wrong position in mind. I have a bit of experience myself and was about to show her.

I turned her body over so she was on all fours and positioned myself behind her. Rubbing my cock on her ass was just to let her feel it. Then I slide back in her pussy.

"That's it stud. Show Mrs. Clark that you know how to fuck," she moaned as I started to fuck her. My hands on her hips pulling her into me. I love fucking doggy. The sounds of two bodies slapping in sex is so hot.

I start to go faster. I reached around and played with her tits. Then my hand went to her pussy and I rubbed her clit. Her moans then turn to soft screams.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. Oh fuck. Ofa. Ofa. Oh. oh." She couldn't even speak words. There were just sounds coming out of her sexy mouth.

Cumwas building up in my balls and I knew I don't have too much longer. I pulled out and flipped her over spreading her legs. I moved over her and kissed her as I went back in her. Long deep strokes. In and out.

I felt her arms around me. Then her fingernails dug into my back. I knew she was going to leave marks, but hell to me it was like a trophy. I stopped kissing and more moans and screams and weird sounds came out of her mouth. Faster and harder I went. I knew I couldnt take much more.

"Soon. Can't hold out much longer," I managed to get out.

"Do it Stud. Cum. Fill my pussy with your young spunk. Cum in my married cunt."

That sent me over the top. I drilled her hard and fast.

"Do it baby, Do it."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" is all I could get out as I blew my wade.

"YEEESSSSSSSS. OH MY GOD YES baby." she cried out.

I didn't think I ever came so much or so hard. I was totally wiped out. I laid on top of her for a few second and started to roll over.

"No," she said. "Stay in me. I want to feel it. I'm going to feel so empty when you pull out. Stay in me for a minute."

A few soft kisses are shared as I laid on and in her. Finally I did roll over and slid out. We just laid there for a few minutes holding hands not saying a word. We both were trying to get some strength back.

"OK. Time for you to go Stud. I need to this room and myself up before my family is back." Then she kissed me. We both slowly got out of the bed. Our clothes were mostly downstairs. I got dressed and she gathered hers.

She told me that she wanted to get together again, but we had to be very careful and wasn't going to be an every day thing. And she was right. We do get together. Nobody but us know about it. Every time it's amazing.

*****

Feedback and comments are welcome. Ladies please say hello.

Zack1999
Zack1999
27 Followers