Mrs Clause

Story Info
The real source of Santa's longevity.
1.9k words
4.68
11.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why can't I go? You said yourself that it was getting harder and harder to make the whole circuit in one night. I can help you unload the gifts."

"Because I can't take the extra weight. Every year the cargo gets heavier and the reindeer are at their maximum now."

"Well, why not add a couple of extra reindeer?"

He paused trying to think why such a simple idea would not work. He studied the corral, stroking his chin, and realized for the first time he had more than enough reindeer..

"Hmmmmmm. Might work at that," he said. "By golly Mrs. Clause, you have yourself a deal!"

"Oh Mr. Clause, thank you," she said excitedly. She waddled over to him and their large bodies pressed against each other as she planted a long kiss on his lips. Because of their size and heavy clothing the best they could do was hold each others arms as her breasts and belly pressed against his torso.

He stroked her grey hair pulled back in a bun saying, "You are still so beautiful. Hard to believe we were once young and skinny."

Her smile was enigmatic as she replied, "You are still the most handsome thing around. I love you so very much."

One of the executive elves in charge of packing cleared his throat. The Clauses' broke their embrace looking at each other's shy smiles and red faces.

"Get four extra reindeer ready for the journey" he said to the elf. "Mrs. Clause is coming along tonight."

"Whaaaaat???" replied the incredulous elf. "With all due respect sir, you are leaving in a couple of hours. We don't have enough time to get the extra harnesses and rigging ready. We need to do trial runs to make sure all the reindeer will work well together. We may need to reconfigure the sleigh to handle the extra weight of Mrs. Clause with the extra reindeer power. We will also need to..."

Santa held up a black gloved hand.

"I suggest you get moving since you only have a couple of hours," he said.

The elf tried to present more arguments but Santa walked away to do some last minute inspections. The 2nd Executive Elf in charge of Packing sighed and began making arrangements with the other departments using his cell phone.

Santa laughed to himself as he overheard the elf say "Central Control? We have some BIG last minute problems...."

The two hours were a blur of activity as established procedures were modified to accommodate Mrs. Clause and the extra reindeer. But, with 60 seconds to spare, everything was ready.

He stared at the extra reindeer calculating how much more strength he would need to guide them. Small roofs could be a problem, but he was confident the sleigh could handle it. He reasoned they could always land on the yard and just do extra levitating to go up and down the chimneys.

His wife of many years was wearing a hooded, long sleeved, red dress which came down to her ankles. He could just barely make out the black boots. Her hands were snug inside an old black fabric hand warmer.

They snuggled next to each other on the sleigh. Mrs. Clause smiled at her husband. He kissed her lightly on the nose then gave the commands and they were off in a flash.

She was amazed at how effortlessly the reindeer flew and how quickly they arrived at the first home. Without saying a word, she helped him with gift transfers and arrangements as they went from house to house. She was able to save him a half second here, a tenth of a second there, by adroitly handing him the gifts as he held out his hand so they were able to finish in record time.

"I should have done this years ago!" he said as they headed back home.

"Told you so," she replied with an impish smile.

The jubilant elves met them with a banner reading "New Record: 23 hours and 8 minutes."

After the usual celebration for another successful Christmas run and congratulations to all the elves for a job well done, Santa offered a toast to Mrs. Clause for being the key reason a new record for world wide Christmas delivery was achieved. She blushed as they held up their punch glasses and yelled "Hip Hip Hooray!" three times. The celebration continued while Santa and Mrs. Clause walked hand in hand back to their house.

The fire in their bedroom glowed invitingly and spread warmth throughout the room. Santa sat down in a rocker near the fireplace to take off his boots. Removing his pants and jacket, he lay down on the bed getting ready for a long winter nap clad only in his long johns when Mrs. Clause appeared wearing another long sleeved garment.

It was a full length night gown which was just sheer enough that he could tell it was her only clothing. Her grey hear was no longer in a bun but a long flowing blonde and her body appeared to be that of a spry, lean 20 year old woman. He felt stirrings in his loins and was amazed to discover he had the body of a robust 20 year old man.

"I've always loved you, especially when this happens" he said removing all his underwear "but I still don't know if it is a dream or reality."

She smiled that mysterious smile again and let the nightgown fall from her shoulders. Stepping out of the clump of fabric, she crawled into bed next to him.

The kiss was long and smoldering. Their tongues caressed each other in an erotic dance that left them panting. Through their many years together they knew exactly how to please each other.

He placed kisses on her ears and neck making her moan softly. While the tongue and lips began their work, his hands were making long lazy circles around her breasts. Each circle because slight smaller as they ascended the twin peaks. Just as his finger tips were circling the areolas, his tongue was at the base of her breasts following the trail blazed by his fingers.

She could feel her nipples rising and a heat beginning to grow in her womanhood. Holding his penis between her thumb and finger tips, she gently rubbed him with long slow motions from the glans down to the base and back. She could tell when he was about to loose all control by the rigidity of his penis. At each time of his impending climax, she took the glans and squeezed it gently. Then the massage started again.

As his tongue began ascending her breasts, his fingers were moving slowly down her torso to the mons then labia. She was shaven and the feelings were more intense to the exposed delicate skin. His fingers caressed either side of her labia then gently explored inside her womanhood just as his tongue finally went over a nipple.

But instead of sucking the nipple, he blew on it. The cold air combined with the rubbing of her g-spot made her back arch and hips thrust out.

"I need you in me now, please" she whispered.

"In time, my dear. In due time," he whispered back.

His tongue continued to circle her nipples and it licked over them sporadically. Each time a nipple became moist, he blew it dry. Meanwhile, his fingers continued to rub and massage her very wet sex with occasional side trips to the aroused clitoris.

She was having trouble remembering to squeeze his glans and the massage of his shaft increased in speed. He gently took her hands and held them on either side of her head. Then he kissed the nipples and sucked on them vigorously rubbing his tongue rapidly against them. There was a long sucking noise when he finally released them followed immediately by blowing. His teeth gently caressed them as though he might eat them, but the gentle chewing felt wonderful.

"Oh yes, YES!!" she said as his tongue began moving south.

His hands slowly slid down her arms and began an assault on her breasts. More trails around and around while she felt the tongue approaching her vagina. Her head moved from side to side as her senses became filled with desire.

Another moan as the tongue entered her. Fingertips gently flicked her nipples simultaneously. Then, that amazing tongue settled on her clit. He pumped on it then began slowly licking it trying to write out the famous poem by C. Clement Moore. He got only as far as "Twas the night bef.." when he felt her hands pressing is head against her. Her pelvis bucked wildly while her legs squeezed his head every tighter. Then, a long animal like sound and he could feel her orgasm race through her body.

She was gasping pushing is head back saying "Wait, please. Wait."

He continued gently massaging her breasts then started the assault again after 2 or 3 minutes. The next climax was equally wonderful and the one after that was just a good even though she orgasmed from just his fingers rubbing her clitoris.

As he moved his body back up toward her head, she reached down and gently glided his erection into her squeezing the tip one last time. He thrust slowly back and forth while she began rubbing her sex. He began accelerating as did she. Finally, they were a frenzy of raw sexual energy which stopped when they climaxed at the same time.

He rolled over panting heavily. She lay her head on his left shoulder whispering, "I love you."

"I love you too, Mrs. Clause," he replied as they fell asleep.

He awoke feeling something soft, wet and warm around his penis. He saw the bobbing head of Mrs. Clause on his manhood. She brought him to a climax quickly then licked up everything on and around his shaved pubic area.

When she was finished, she crawled up to the pillow and lay on his shoulder again.

"How do you make us look so young when we are so old?" he asked again expecting only that strange smile.

"The reality is that we are perpetually young" she said matter-of-factly. "We only look old when others see us because that is what they expect."

"So why do we often look old when we are alone?"

She did that mysterious smile saying "That's a little trick of mine."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"You never let me ride in the sleigh before."

He sat upright in the bed looking down at her smiling face.

"You mean if I had let you ride in the sleigh years ago, you would have told me then?"

The smile reappeared followed by a "Perhaps."

Before he could say another word, she put a finger to his lips then sat upright looking deep into his eyes.

"I know how much delivering the gifts means to you and how tradition says it is a one man job. But you bucked tradition and let me share in your great passion. Therefore, from now on, everyone else will always see us as a couple of old pleasant people and that will be their reality. We will always see each other as we are now and that will be our reality."

He looked confused.

"Don't worry about the details. Just know that I love you and will be with you on every Christmas delivery run from now on," she said

"But, why didn't you tell me before now?" he asked.

"Well....," she said twirling a finger around her long blonde hair looking at him with that amazing smile, "a girl has to be careful."

He brought the blanket up over them and began another round of love beginning with a long slow smoldering kiss.