Mrs. Cole Ch. 05

Story Info
She has a surprise waiting for him on their visit to college
11.9k words
4.73
107.5k
23
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,743 Followers

Since it has been nearly three months since chapter 4 of this story was posted, I will give a brief update on the setting here at the start of chapter 5.

It is the summer after Mike's graduation from high school. He has been invited to spend a weekend at the college he will be attending in the fall in order to take some tests for an academic scholarship. Gail Cole, Mike's teacher turned tutor turned lover, has also been invited to the college (her alma mater) that same weekend since she was the teacher who nominated Mike for the scholarship.

-----------------------------

A couple of weeks passed as Mike fell into the summertime routine of working and hanging out with his friends. It was still two weeks before he and Gail would be traveling to his new college for the big scholarship test and he had begun to think that would probably be the next time he would be able to see her.

One Saturday afternoon as he sat around the house trying to figure out what he should do that night the phone rang. It was Gail. They exchanged brief hellos and Mike's heart and dick jumped when she asked if he was available for another study session.

"Absolutely," he excitedly replied, "did your husband go out of town again?"

"No," she replied, "Roger is in the shower right now. I told him that we had wanted to do one more quick study session and he said that was fine by him. Did your parents go to their beach house again this weekend?"

"Yes," Mike happily answered as he started to see where Gail was headed.

"Great. I'll gather some things and be over there soon."

Mike hung up the phone and quickly ran around the house straightening up a bit. It really didn't need it but he was so excited he needed something to do to keep himself busy until she arrived. About 45 minutes passed before he heard the front doorbell ring. He rushed to open it and let Gail inside. There wasn't any need to worry about the neighbors seeing her as they had the perfect alibi for their being together. As soon as the door closed behind her they kissed and let their lips part slowly as their tongues began their own slow, sensual dance.

After the kiss Mike showed her in and they moved to the living room. She opened the tote bag she brought with her and pulled out a book and a small stack of papers. She set them on the coffee table and told Mike they were some things she wanted him to read before they left for the test. That was the end of the talk of the test however as Mike poured them some drinks and they sat and chatted for a few minutes.

"I was wondering if you would show me around your room," Gail said during a pause in their conversation.

Mike led her upstairs to his room. The room had a double bed with a small dresser against the wall opposite the headboard. There was a small TV and VCR on top of the dresser. Along one other wall was a long, low dresser with a large mirror on top. Mike showed Gail around very quickly as it was a rather small room. "Not very exciting," Mike said in conclusion.

"I don't quite think you've shown me everything," Gail added with a slightly playful tone to her voice. Mike looked at her in puzzlement before she added, "Show me your porno stash."

Mike was so caught off guard that he first looked at her in shock and then started to stammer but she interrupted him and continued, "I already know you like pornos, and I also know that almost all 18 year old boys have a stash somewhere. Show it to me."


Mike slowly moved to the long, low dresser, opened one of the bottom drawers, and reached deep inside. On accident once he had discovered the back of the drawer was loose and could easily be pushed off. With the drawer inside the cabinet he was able to stash his small collection behind the drawer and nobody would ever know unless they removed the drawer completely and looked way in the back of the unit.

He pulled out five magazines. He usually only kept about five magazines in the house and would get rid of one when he tired of it or when he found something better. He dropped the stack on the bed. "Show them to me," Gail said as she sat on the bed next to the magazines.

Mike sat next to her and picked up the top magazine and started flipping some pages. It was a pretty standard magazine filled with photos of models in lingerie. Gail sat next to him and looked at the pictures as he flipped the pages. The next magazine was full of pictures of two women posing like they were having sex. Most of the pictures were of one woman caressing the other's tits or of one woman just about to lick the other's pussy with her extended tongue. The third magazine was one that contained stories sent in by readers along with pictures. "Read me a story," Gail instructed.

Mike started reading a story with his heart racing and his head pounding. Showing off his private collection was making him very nervous and he wasn't sure where Gail was taking this. He continued without really paying any attention to what he was reading when Gail began to softly kiss the side of his neck. He stopped reading but she told him to continue. He kept reading as she continued kissing his neck and then moved to his ear and the side of his face. At her insistence he read two more stories with her continuing to tease him with her lips and tongue.

"Does it turn you on to read about all that fucking?" she teasingly asked.

"Yes," he softly replied as she took the magazine out of his hands, put it on the pile with the others, and tossed them all onto the floor.

"What about if I told you I wanted to feel your hard cock deep inside me?" she said in a low sexy voice. "I want to feel you sucking my nipples until they are hard and tight and then I want you to suck on my pussy. I want you to tease my clit and to fuck me with your tongue until I am good and wet. Then I want to bend over you and softly take your hard cock into my mouth."

As she talked she started undressing him. "I love the way your cock feels in my mouth. I want to fuck you with my mouth. Ohhh, I'd love to feel your hot cum shoot into my mouth so I could swallow it all, but I need to feel you inside my wet, wet pussy. I lay back and tell you to fuck me as hard as you can. You drive yourself inside me and I can feel you moving in and out of me as you fuck me hard. I start to pinch and twist my nipples as I come closer and closer to cumming."

Her voice then trailed off as she now had Mike completely naked, lying on his back, with her sitting over him still fully dressed. "You keep driving your hard cock into me over and over and over until I start cumming like I've never cum before. Just as I start to cum I feel your hot cum shooting deep into me. I love the feel of your cum. Your cum fills me completely and you keep driving your cock into me over and over and over..."

Gail started kissing Mike's chest and stomach and stopped her story. Mike had never heard anything as nasty and hot as Gail saying all of those things and his cock was hard as a rock. She continued kissing and licking his chest before she got up and stood next to the bed. She began to unbutton her dress as Mike stayed still and just watched. She slowly dropped the dress to the floor and revealed her next surprise to Mike. Under her dress she wore a red, strapless bustier and a skimpy red pair of panties. She also wore shear panty hose that were held in place by garters attached to the bustier. Mike stared in awe as she slowly spun so he could appreciate her outfit fully.

Still standing next to the bed Gail then began to run her hands lightly over her stomach and tits. "Stand up," she whispered in a husky voice. Mike immediately stood next to her. "Take off my clothes," she whispered.

Mike first unsnapped the clips holding her stockings up and then undid the clips holding the bustier in back and slipped it off of her. He slowly looped his fingers in her panties and slid them off her legs. He sat on the bed and slowly removed first one and then the other of her stockings. She now stood before him completely naked. She turned around and placed her hands on the top of the low dresser so she was looking directly into the big mirror. She looked at him in the mirror's reflection and simply said, 'Fuck me."

Mike stood off the bed and got into position behind Gail. He used a hand to guide his dick to her waiting pussy. He started to slide into her and moved his hands to her hips. He fucked her slowly with his eyes closed at first just enjoying the feel of her. "Open your eyes," she said. He opened his eyes and looked into the mirror in front on him. He saw Gail looking back at him in the reflection and watched lustfully as her tits swayed from side to side as they fucked. He loved being able to see her so completely as they fucked and tried to memorize every detail of how she looked with him deep inside her.

He reached his arms around her and started massaging her tits and playing with her nipples while he watched her reaction in the mirror. Gail was now moaning and moved a hand down to her pussy so she could tease her clit. Mike watched her fingers as they danced over her sensitive clit. Seeing her play with herself in the reflection was nearly too much for him and he knew he needed to cum soon. He released her tits and put his hands back on her hips and started fucking her faster. Gail moaned loudly and started to cum as she bucked her hips back into him. Mike was wild with lust now and fucked her even harder. It only took a couple more strokes and he started cumming hard into her. He watched in the mirror as he spent himself inside her and they stood together caressing each other and regaining their breath for many minutes.

Finally Gail turned around and guided him back onto the bed. They stayed together kissing and fondling for a while longer before Mike's stomach growled loudly. They agreed to order a pizza and Mike tossed on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt so he could greet the delivery driver. Gail rummaged through Mike's closet and found one of his old T-shirts to wear. They went down to the living room and watched TV until the pizza arrived. Mike couldn't stop staring at Gail as she wore one of his faded old shirts. Through the thin material he could see the outlines of her dark nipples and the shirt was short enough that he could easily see her pussy and ass whenever she moved or lifted her arms.

When the pizza arrived Gail stayed out of view. Gail suggested they eat up in his room so they went back upstairs and set the pizza on the bed between them. They both hungrily ate the pizza and tossed the box and the leftover pizza on the low dresser when they finished. Gail scooted over to him and snuggled up against him. He loved the way she felt against him and returned her caresses.

After a few minutes Gail looked up at him and said, "I appreciate you showing me your porno collection earlier, but I think you are still holding out on me."

Mike didn't have time to say anything before she continued. "I know you must have some movies around here, so don't even try to deny it. Get them out, I want to watch them."

Mike went over to the dresser that had the TV on top and pulled a single tape from behind a tall stack of sweatshirts. Instead of keeping a bunch of pornos he kept a single 'best of' tape that had all of his favorite scenes. Whenever he rented a tape that had a hot scene he would hook his VCR up to the VCR downstairs and dub the scene onto his tape. That way he had all the fuck scenes he could ever want and none of the boring filler between.

He slipped the tape into the VCR, rewound it, and pushed play. He turned around to see that Gail had removed her shirt and he slipped off his own shirt and shorts before getting back into bed. They watched scene after scene as they sat together. Mike had a hard on both from sitting naked with Gail and from watching the scenes to which he had jerked off too many times to count play out on the TV in front of them. He looked over at Gail and noticed that her nipples were hard and couldn't hold himself back any longer. He leaned his head over and took one of her nipples into his mouth and began sucking on it. She moaned as he teased her and started moving back and forth from one tit to the other. As he sucked her he could hear the various grunts and groans still cumming from the TV and it turned him on even further. After a while longer Gail pulled his head up to hers and with a look of lust in her eyes told him to fuck her.

She lay on her back and spread her legs wide. He quickly mounted her and began fucking her missionary style. They fucked wildly as Gail alternated between watching him and watching the TV and he looked back and forth between her tits and her face. Gail finally looked at him and said, "Do you like watching when the guys cum all over the women in the movies?"

"Yes," he moaned.

"Good, I want you to cum all over my tits. I want to feel your sticky cum all over my tits."

Her dirty talk quickly drove Mike to the edge and he hurriedly pulled out of her pussy and stood next to her with his dick pointed at her tits.

"Cum for me. Cum all over my tits. I need to feel it," Gail continued as Mike rapidly jerked himself off. With a loud grunt he started cumming. It wasn't a huge amount of cum but the heavy white jets landed squarely on her tits as Gail moaned in satisfaction as Mike continued to pump his own cock and shoot the last of his cum onto her.

"Look at me," Gail whispered. "Look how your cum sticks to my tits. Now, eat it off me."

Mike dropped his head to her tits and eagerly began to suck his own cum off her soft tits. Gail moaned and kept telling him to eat his cum as he made sure to suck up every last of the drops that he just shot onto her. When he finished he dropped to the bed next to her.

A few minutes later she said that Roger would be expecting her back soon so she'd better go. They kissed deeply and she stood to leave. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw that her tits were still covered with the sticky residue of his cum and his saliva.

"Doesn't look like I can go home quite like this," she said with a smile. "Mind if I take a quick bath?"

Mike hopped up and ran a bath for her as she collected her clothes. The tub was far too small for two adults so Gail climbed in and Mike sat on the edge next to her. "Let me wash you," he said as he picked up the soap. Gail sighed and leaned back as Mike lathered up her body and rinsed her off. She loved the feel of his young, soft hands playing with her skin and he loved the feel of her wet, soapy skin. As she sat with her eyes closed and her head tilted back Mike finished rinsing her leg and set it back into the water.

Instead of getting her a towel Mike let his hands slide up her thigh toward her pussy. Gail sighed heavily and spread her legs for him as he started to tease her pussy with his fingers. He played with her clit and the folds of her pussy before he started fucking her with a finger. He then slid a second and then third finger into her as he continued finger fucking her. Gail didn't move and simply let him fuck her with his fingers as she enjoyed the feel of his knuckles moving back and forth inside her. It felt wonderfully different from his smooth cock and she soon was moaning as her orgasm started and her pussy began clenching and spasming around his fingers. As she finished cumming he slid his fingers out of her and leaned down to kiss her. They kissed a while before she got out of the tub and toweled herself off.

She looked at the clock and said she really had to go. Any later and Roger might get suspicious. She quickly got dressed in everything but her stockings. Mike walked her to the door and just before he opened it she turned and said, "I want you to keep these." She handed him her stockings. "The next time I'll be able to see you will be when we go to the university in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, whenever you get horny I want you to masturbate with my stockings. I want you to wrap them around your cock as you jerk off and then shoot your cum all over them." She then kissed him hard and shoved her tongue deep into his mouth. "Thanks lover, I'll see you in a couple of weeks."

Gail drove home and put on another pair of stockings in the garage before she went inside. She apologized over and over to Roger for taking so long and to make it up to him she performed a very slow and sexy striptease before they fucked for what would be the first of two times that night.

The two weeks before the big trip to the university passed fairly rapidly. Mike had used Gail's stockings on many occasions and was anxiously looking forward to fucking her again. Gail arrived around noon on Friday and rang the front doorbell. Mike's mom answered and invited Gail inside. Mike, his mom, and Gail sat around the dining room table talking about the weekend ahead. They ended up talking until nearly 1PM when Gail looked at her watch and said they should go to beat the rush hour traffic. Mike said goodbye to his mom and tossed his bag in Gail's trunk. With a quick beep and a wave Mike and Gail drove off.

The drive was mostly uneventful as they chatted about the weekend and various other topics. Gail was dressed in one of her "teacher" outfits that had always made Mike fantasize about her and he enjoyed catching glimpses of her legs through the slit in her skirt or watching the outline of her soft tits as she drove.

They arrived at campus and found the check in desk for the test participants. They each were given a folder of information and were told that the orientation would start soon. A really boring guy gave them the full outline of the details of the weekend and the contest as they sat in a big auditorium nearly full with students and their teachers. They were told that a dorm room had been reserved for each student with two people assigned per room, but that they should feel free to stay with family or friends if they wanted. After the orientation there was a brief mixer where all the students and sponsors had a chance to mingle.

Mike enjoyed the mixer and met some interesting people, but in the back of his mind he couldn't wait for it to end so they could go back to the hotel. Finally the mixer ended and they said goodbye to the people they had been chatting with. They got in Gail's car and she teased him saying, "Oh, so you don't want to stay in the dorm room then?" They laughed as she drove them to the hotel.

Gail remembered the city well from her time in school and found the hotel quickly. She had reserved a room at a nice place that was a little overpriced but not as bad as some others in town. They checked in, went upstairs, did a little unpacking, and finally put their bags away. "You feel OK about this weekend?" Gail asked. "Not too nervous or anything."

Mike replied that he wasn't nervous at all until the mixer. Seeing how wound up some of the other kids were made him realize that maybe he should be taking the whole thing more seriously.

"The worst thing you can do tomorrow is be nervous," she told him. "Just relax and you'll do fine."

She moved around behind him as he sat on the bed and started rubbing his shoulders and neck. "Here, maybe this will help relax you," she added as she worked her fingers expertly around his lower neck.

Mike let out a big sigh and could feel himself becoming simultaneously more relaxed and more excited under her touch. She continued the massage for a long time before she eventually stopped and climbed onto the bed next to him. They kissed each other for a long time and began to remove each other's clothes. Soon they were lying naked next to each other as they kissed and fondled one another.

Gail pushed him onto his back and lowered her head to his cock. It was already hard from her fondling and she sucked him softly into her mouth. She worked her mouth up and down his shaft and teased the tip of him with her tongue. He wanted to feel her pussy under his tongue but before he had the chance she climbed onto him and lowered her pussy onto his hard cock. She sat still for a few seconds and they mutually enjoyed the sensation. She then started to slowly fuck him as she ran her hands over his chest and stomach.

jt123
jt123
2,743 Followers