Mrs. Cole Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left the hotel and walked to a restaurant they had seen earlier that day. Inside it was dark with high backs on the booths giving it a real sense of intimacy and privacy. They had to wait nearly an hour for a table but they didn't mind as the time passed quickly with them talking and sitting close on a loveseat in the waiting area. Gail had a few glasses of wine while they waited.

They ate a great meal and Mike became very excited as Gail periodically rubbed her foot up and down his leg. The plates had long been cleared and Gail finished yet another glass of wine. Mike wasn't entirely sure, but he guessed she was getting pretty tipsy. She had already had more alcohol than he had seen her drink before and she just didn't seem quite as composed as she usually was.

"What should we do now?" Gail asked. Mike replied that he didn't really know. Gail teased him saying, "You are telling me that a freshman here can't tell me where the late night hot spots are on a Saturday night?"

"Well," Mike answered, "I guess that depends on what you want to do."

Gail thought for a moment and then suddenly said, "I'll be right back." Her walk was a little unsteady as she headed toward the hallway where the rest rooms were located.

It had been an abrupt exit but Mike didn't think too much of it until he noticed that she hadn't actually gone into the rest room. He could still see her standing in the hallway outside the rest room doors and became very curious when he saw her talking on her cell phone. He found himself getting excited without really knowing why.

Gail had been debating about calling her old friend and recently renewed lover, Tara Hoyt, since she and Mike had planned this visit. After Gail and Mike had visited campus over the summer and Gail again ignited her bi-sexual lust with her old college friend she had been thinking more and more of Tara.

Just after the school year had started, Roger had to work the whole weekend and Gail was left alone and very horny. She thought about calling Mike but it was too soon. She wanted to give him some time to settle into a "normal" college life before she began visiting. Instead she called Tara and made plans to visit her for the weekend.

Tara had been excited and happy at her call and they spent the first night of her visit like two sorority sisters getting drunk and sitting up very late talking about sex and guys and life. Before the night ended Gail found herself sitting very close to Tara on the couch and touching her friend's arm. The conversation ceased as they let their fingertips softly play over each other's hands and forearms. It was such a simple, seemingly innocent touch and moment, but Gail was wildly excited by the intimacy of it.

She had wanted to be with and fuck Tara for several weeks and, until this moment, she wasn't sure if Tara felt the same. Perhaps her old friend had simply looked at the summer encounter as a little fling, a way to reconnect with an old lover for one magical night, or perhaps she saw it as a way to fuck a young, eager boy.

Gail's doubts were quickly erased however by the simple touch of Tara's fingers. There was no mistaking the intent of this moment and Gail leaned toward her friend initiating a long, soulful kiss that lasted many long minutes with their tongues dancing wickedly.

After what felt like hours of foreplay, it felt so wonderful to Gail to be able to fully explore and enjoy Tara's body again and to be explored by Tara, Gail was in no rush to advance things. The night ultimately ended with Tara on top of Gail in the 69 position as they both sucked and teased each other to magical orgasms.

The rest of that weekend had been pure magic for Gail. She and Tara renewed their friendship over shopping, talking, and hanging out together like they hadn't done since their days in this same town as college kids. Gail told Tara all about her marriage to Roger and her new affair with Mike. She even detailed the wild fuck she shared with both Roger and Mike. Tara became so aroused by her stories that they ended up fucking wildly on Tara's couch.

Tara and Gail also renewed their lesbian affair from their days together in college. After that first fuck on Friday night they enjoyed long, passionate fucks to both start and end Saturday. After brunch on Sunday they retreated to Tara's place and spent the afternoon naked together, ultimately fucking in the shower and then on the couch in the living room, before getting dressed, going out for dinner, and then saying goodbye when Gail had to leave.

Since then Tara and Gail had talked nearly every day on the phone and traded e-mails often. Part of Gail ached to tell Tara about her visit now as soon as the plans were made, but Gail was also wildly excited about seeing Mike and being with just him. Finally, she decided this weekend would be only about her and Mike and so she told Tara about her visit but said she planned on just being with Mike.

Now, however, after all that she and Mike had already done, Gail was feeling wickedly horny and a little wild. Getting so tipsy over dinner had sealed the deal and she now wanted nothing more than to have both of her lovers together again.

Tara hadn't been disappointed at all when Gail said she wanted to just be with Mike. Sure, there was a part of Tara that wished she could fuck Gail, but Tara sensed there would be plenty of opportunities to be with Gail again in the future.

Gail always held a special place in Tara's heart since she was Tara's first female lover. After she and Gail stopped things Tara continued to experiment with women and now felt like she was very bi-sexual. She could easily be attracted to and aroused by either gender and had experienced both one night stands and long, intense relationships with men and women.

As it turned out she didn't have any other plans for this weekend other than attending a family gathering on Sunday. One of her cousins, or second cousins, she couldn't quite remember, was having some big deal at church and the family was gathering afterward. Tara liked her family but wasn't particularly close to the cousin involved in the church activity, so she really didn't know much about what was going on other than she was supposed to meet her parents at the church before the service.

A few days before the weekend Tara's mom called in a panic because someone wasn't coming when they said they were and somehow this meant that there weren't going to be any desserts for the big family dinner. Tara had been in the middle of working through something in her office and wasn't really listening to her mom other than to get the general gist of what she was saying.

Partly to get her off the phone, Tara offered to make the desserts herself. This made her mom very excited but Tara wished she could retract the offer when she found out how many people were coming. It seemed like her entire extended family was gathering for this occasion and, for some reason that she didn't understand, her mom felt it was imperative to have home made desserts.

On Friday, Tara bought everything to make the desserts and when she got home she laughed that it would be quite the party weekend for her. She'd spend much of the weekend turning her kitchen into a bakery and then get to hang out with her family all day Sunday. "I sure know how to party," Tara commented to herself.

When the phone rang Saturday evening Tara hadn't done nearly as much baking as she had planned. There wasn't really a good reason other than she didn't want to and, since she didn't have any plans for Saturday anyway, she planned on just baking non-stop all Saturday night.

She knew she should decline Gail's offer to get together but she couldn't. Tara was excited about being with Gail again and looked forward to sharing Gail's boy toy for the night. After they had first shared Mike over the summer Tara thought to herself that it was somewhat funny that Gail, of the two much more the quiet and straight laced one, would be the one to end up with a horny young boy to pleasure her whenever and however she wanted. The fact that Roger had seemingly so easily accepted Mike and that Mike and Roger were willing to experiment with each other was almost unbelievable and Tara felt a little jealous of Gail.

Aside from this Tara noticed something in Gail's giddy speech that seemed a little sexy. She guessed Gail had been drinking and knew her friend tended to get very horny after a few drinks. Gail's tone and her words were enticing and left Tara feeling excited even as they made the final plans. At first Gail wanted Tara to come back to her hotel room, but Tara explained she was a little busy and asked if they would come to her place.

Gail asked why but Tara simply said, "You wouldn't believe it if I told you." It certainly wasn't uncommon for Tara to cook for herself, but she had never before embarked on a cooking adventure quite this detailed, or large, before.

Back at the table Gail smiled excitedly at Mike and said she'd figured out what they could do. "What is it?" Mike asked.

Gail wouldn't say but she promised Mike that he would love it. They exited the restaurant and hailed a cab. Gail read off the address to the cab driver and they made the trip in only a few minutes. Mike recognized Tara's condo building right away and he looked over excitedly at Gail as if to ask, "Is this it?"

Gail squeezed his hand and felt herself grow even more excited by the look in Mike's eyes. She couldn't wait to get naked with Mike and Tara.

They went up to Tara's place and Gail knocked on the door. Mike had half expected Tara to be dressed to kill as if she had been expecting their arrival. He envisioned her in high heels and a revealing dress, or perhaps in high heels and a satin robe as she answered the door.

When Tara did open the door and greet them she looked far more like something out of Good Housekeeping than Victoria's Secret. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun and she had on an old T-shirt and sweat pants with bare feet. It didn't appear that she was wearing any make up and she had a towel thrown over her shoulder. Mike also noticed some flour and a few other stains on her shirt as evidence of her hard work.

Tara apologized for her appearance and the state of her place and then showed Gail and Mike what she'd been doing. Gail laughed right along with Tara at the sight of her kitchen. Mike gazed around at the scene.

There were a couple of cakes that had just come out of the oven and were waiting to be frosted. There were a few bowls of batters and mixes sitting about and there was a large container of chocolate syrup with a big spill running down one side of the bottle. Just about everywhere he looked there seemed to be something sitting on the counters.

Tara apologized again and said she really hadn't been expecting guests. Gail said it was fine and then it seemed that Gail's mood and tone quickly changed and grew very sexually charged. She stepped to Tara, placed her hands on Tara's cheeks and softly said, "I don't care what your place looks like, I just wanted to see you again." Gail began a slow, tantalizing kiss with Tara as their lips and tongues played together softly.

Mike stood as if frozen staring at them as they kissed and then as they parted the kiss. Tara told them to wait in the living room and that she would be right out. Mike and Gail sat on the couch close to each other waiting and Tara did come out a few times only to disappear back into the kitchen to mix something, put something else in the oven, or check on something else.

Mike was getting a little frustrated with this and was thinking about suggesting that he and Gail leave and go back to her room. Gail, however, wasn't going to let this interfere with her plans and her lust. She came up with a wonderfully wicked idea and felt herself becoming even more excited.

She looked at Mike and commented that she thought Tara might need a hand. She asked if Mike was game. Mike paused thinking that helping someone bake was a sad replacement for the wild, three-way sex that he had planned on having this evening.

Gail sensed his hesitation and she teased, "Come on, I'll make it worth your while." As if the sexy way these words dripped off her tongue wasn't enough, she gave him a sly smile and sexy wink.

They kissed softly and Gail guided him to his feet so he was standing in front of her. With ease Gail began stripping her young lover as she also got to her feet. When Mike was completely naked he helped her strip and soon they were both naked. They giggled as Gail commented on how surprised Tara would surely be.

To say she was surprised was an understatement. Tara was at the counter mixing something in a big bowl when they entered. Gail said, "Hello, I thought we could help." Tara never turned around and Gail moved up behind her and wrapped her arms around Tara's waist as Gail moved up behind Tara.

Tara moaned and reached a hand back to Gail's hip and, finding nothing but bare skin, she dropped her spoon and quickly spun around. Tara's wide, excited eyes scanned Gail's body and then looked over at Mike.

"I thought we could help and make this a little more fun for you," Gail seductively said as she began kissing Tara's neck. Tara made no objection as Gail reached for the drawstring on her sweatpants and untied the knot. Mike moved beside them and helped Gail remove Tara's clothes until Tara was completely naked.

"Oh God," Tara sighed as she stood in the middle of her messy kitchen kissing her two lovers. Her hands softly touched both Mike and Gail at the same time.

A timer then went off and Tara cursed and said she had to get something out of the oven. Mike watched in amusement as Tara went about such a domestic chore while completely naked with her nipples just starting to get hard.

"Can I help with the frosting?" Gail asked as she moved over to the big bowl of frosting sitting next to the cake.

"That would be awesome," Tara replied as she moved to the refrigerator in search of something. Mike watched Tara excitedly as she had bent over at the waist and looked for something in the bottom shelf of the door giving Mike a teasing view of her pussy and ass.

When Tara stood back up both she and Mike turned to Gail when Gail said, "Ooops, looks like I've made a mess. Can someone help be clean this up?" There was something in Gail's tone that didn't quite fit with what she said and Mike immediately knew why when he turned and looked at her.

She hadn't spilled anything or made a real mess at all. Instead, she stood leaning back against the counter holding the large spoon that she was supposed to be using to frost the cake. The cake only had a small area covered, but each of Gail's tits had a good sized drop of frosting on them.

Mike immediately moved to Gail and used his lips and tongue to swirl the sweet frosting all over her tits and hard nipples. Eventually he began to slowly lick the frosting off her tits, savoring the feeling of her skin and hardening nipples under the sweet, delicious taste of the frosting.

When she saw Gail, Tara spent about a second and a half thinking that all her hard work was going to be for nothing. She knew that once she did this there was no way she would be finishing any of the rest of her baking and there would be hell to pay tomorrow.

However, a few seconds of watching Mike lap at Gail's tits and the erotic sight of the frosting on Gail's tits was all Tara needed to decide she didn't care about tomorrow. She had never been one to pass on a sexy opportunity and this was far too enticing and filled with potential to care about what her mom would think or say tomorrow.

She flipped off the remaining timers so they wouldn't be interrupted with loud beeping noises and quickly moved beside Mike. She rubbed the frosting all over Gail's tit with her fingers, and when she was done Tara brought her fingers to Gail's lips and let her friend hungrily lick and suck the frosting off her fingers. After Gail had cleaned off Tara's fingers, Tara joined Mike in licking it up the remaining frosting.

Gail remained leaning against the counter as her two lovers sucked and licked her tits clean. When they were nearly done Gail dipped the spoon back into the bowl and dropped yet more frosting on her tits for her lovers to clean up.

Mike greedily gobbled up the majority of the frosting and then spent his time suckling on her hard nipple. By contrast, Tara moved slowly and let her tongue drag around and through the frosting repeatedly before she began to actually eat any off Gail's body. Eventually, Tara also ended up sucking at Gail's tight nipple. Gail was in ecstasy as her two lovers both teased and sucked her with their own unique tempos and styles.

Gail again dipped the spoon in the bowl, but she didn't drop the frosting on her own body and instead put it on Tara. Gail put a heavy amount of frosting on Tara's tits and chest and she and Mike worked together to lick the creamy, melting frosting off Tara's excited body. The only thing that pulled them away from their "cleaning" were the occasional hungry, deep kisses they shared with each other.

Next it was Gail's turn to smear some of the frosting across Mike's chest and on his hard cock. Mike leaned back against the counter and groaned as two tongues and mouths licked and kissed at this chest and stomach so softly and teasingly.

When the women dropped to their knees and took turns licking at his cock until the frosting was gone Mike was wildly excited and thought he might cum. He was able to resist cumming and stared excited when Tara and Gail got to their feet and traded their own long kiss.

Tara turned when the kiss parted and went back to the refrigerator. She returned with a plastic tub and on the way back picked up the bottle of chocolate syrup from the counter. She set the items down beside her on the counter and embraced Gail in another long, deep kiss. Tara guided Gail against the counter as they continued kissing and groping at each other's asses and tits.

Tara pushed the bowls and other things away from the spot directly behind Gail without ever parting their hungry kiss. Then she reached down to Gail's thighs and lifted Gail up and back onto the counter. Gail pushed herself up and let Tara guide her until Gail was sitting on the edge of the tile counter with her legs dangling down and her head and shoulders leaning back against the cabinets.

"Ready for some dessert?" Tara teasingly asked Mike. She handed him the bottle of syrup and she picked up the tub off the counter. When she set the lid aside Mike saw that the tub contained whipped cream. Tara began pulling heaping spoonfuls of the whipped cream out of the tub and dropping them on Gail's excited body. Mike took his bottle of syrup and began drawing a long, continuous line across Gail's body.

He started on her stomach near her belly button and brought the line up to her tits. He encircled her tit and then drew a swirling pattern that culminated with a big drop of syrup over her nipple. He repeated the pattern on her other tit and drew a line back down her stomach toward her pussy.

He drew down each thigh to her knee and then back up again until he reached the big pile of whipped cream Tara had left over Gail's pussy. Mike added a flourish of the syrup on top of the whipped cream and set his bottle down. He looked at Gail's body, drinking in the sight of her as Tara set down the whipped cream.

Between the heat of Gail's excited body, the heat of the room, and the angle at which Gail was sitting, all of the food they had just poured on her had already started to melt and slide down. Her tits were no longer covered with Mike's swirling pattern and instead where a light brown color from the mixture of cream and syrup as both slowly slipped downward before dripping down onto her stomach.