Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 15

Story Info
Thomas tries Millie.
2.1k words
4.57
9.1k
1
0

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers

Events take place rapidly over the course of six letters, the previous two and the next four. It is clear to me from the content that delays took place between the events themselves and the reciptient's knowledge of the events. Therefore I have ordered the letters by content rather than strictly chronologically. The previous two letters form a complete dialogue between Constance and her mother while the next two, though written earlier, constitute a departure from the existing thread of conversation amongst the principles and rightly belong with the subsequent two letters.

The Editor

*****

118 King Williams Rd.

R..., Virginia

Friday

April 6, 1863

Mrs. Constance W...,

Dear Madam,

My Darling, there are no words to express the utter desolation I feel at having only been together twice for a few days in the more than year of our wedded bliss. The return journey from A... after Annabelle's wedding through the late autumn foliage of the Valley with you is my most cherished memory. It has kept me nearly as warm during the winter as you kept me then. Even now I feel your soft lips kissing mine. I love you Constance.

Your representatives arrived safely and with Gertrude's help delivered the inducement to the Secretary of State's office where it was accepted and I was reassigned and promoted in quick order. I am now the Special Deputy envoy to Her Majesty's court in London. I depart immediately. Constance, I cannot see where your plans are leading to. By the time you arrive in R... I will be at court.

After Gertrude traveled on to Washington, your girl Millicent came to me privately. She and Simone have undertaken the mastery of the Crimson Doll from Gertrude. Simone, already familiar with the operation here, restored the sense of mystery and exotic atmosphere. The clientele has been enthusiastic. As protégé, Millie is establishing herself as the most desired hostess in the establishment. I knew she has a preference for the elite of R... and I was flattered when she approached me, but was prepared to rebuff her advances. It was not; however, the inducement of the flesh she brought for me.

Constance, she told me of your personal participation in the business. She described at length your first indiscretion and how you moved from there to ever greater heights, or should I say depths, of wantonness. She is very angry at you. As she explained it, though she resented the abuse the Colonel perpetrated upon her in your presence in the carriage house, and the bawdy indulgences you took with officers in our home, all these things were the acts of her owner, her better. When you coupled with Alvin though, she knew you for a shameless strumpet.

How can I bear this shame? Knowing now how you joined yourself, the woman I gave my name and fortune to, to a base slave. You are no lady.

I must now tell you two things. First, I took Millie. I see that it was in her mind to revenge herself on you for her people by seducing me. This suited me nicely. I imagine you are sitting to read this in this very chair at the writing desk where I pen these words. Last night I sat here with Millie straddling my lap and my manhood in her twat. Don't be outraged, I sat her on the desk and drove myself into her quivering body with her slender legs wrapped around my waist also.

Look to the bed. Let me tell you what I discovered there. Millie has small, firm breasts the color of coffee beans like the rest of her. Each mound capped with a circle of deep ebony with a jutting bud in the middle. They taste of sweat and forest wood. Where you are soft and yielding full of curves she is taut, hard and lean. Her arms are strong pulling me to her; her legs powerful for riding.

She demonstrated your favorite practice kneeling before me. Expertly, she drew my stiff rod into her mouth. With bobbing head she took me and did not release until she had received her just recompense poured in a hard spray down her thirsty throat. Is this truly how you offer yourself to our troops? Millie says so, and that she learned from watching you.

I also learned that a negro's nether lips are deep midnight hiding a bright pink treasure. Her scent is powerful and her flavor is sharply sweet and thick. Do you understand my meaning, Connie? I bent down to drink from her fountain. My lips pressed against hers between her thighs. My tongue dived deep to extract every ounce of sticky cream. When she released, her flow nearly choked me and smeared my face from hair to chin.

Can you see me there, on the bed, hovering naked over the panting body of your property? I entered her savagely. I do not say that I made love to her. You and I made love. Millie and I rutted like animals. And like animals we screamed our lust in the night. I drove into her fast and hard. She begged me to do so, and I accommodated. Sweat poured from our heaving bodies. Slapping filled the room as we came together again and again. My organ strained to near splitting, searing from the heat in her tight vagina. When she reached her point of release I erupted deep in her belly a torrent of seed.

Dutifully she cleaned my staff with her mouth, extracting the last drops of my pearly cream. Never have I experienced such complete satisfaction before. Our bodies gleamed with sweat. Our musk filled the air. Perhaps you can still smell us as you read my words, Connie?

Next I went to the basin with the thought of washing. In the mirror I could see Millie now on her hands and knees, her humble parts exposed to my view. I could not help myself. As if drawn to a magnet and an erection stiffening my tool again I approached the offered orifice. As I stepped behind her, she reached around and pulled her cheeks apart for me. I fell on her then, sodomizing her brutally. I was in a state of savagery. Never have I felt so tight a grip upon my manhood. I plunged into her arse in full, long strokes. She wept openly, but only said, "Harder." When at last I filled her bowels with what little seed I had left we both collapsed with her in my arms instantly asleep as my member slowly slip from her rectum. When I awoke she was gone and no one has seen her since.

Constance, you kept no fidelity to me, now I keep none to you. Whore yourself to which ever soldier, yeoman or slave you please; I will touch you no more, though this breaks my heart to say.

Second, there is some plan in Gertrude's mind that she keeps to herself. She has only hinted at it to me in the evenings together. The assignment to Washington seemed very pleasing to her.

Goodbye,

Thomas

*****

Mistress Constance W...

The Crimson Doll

12 Southampton Rd.

R..., Virginia

Friday

April 6th, 1863

Dear Miss Constance,

By now you must know that I have left your service. Thank you for teaching me to read and write. Thank you and Annabelle for treating me like a sister as we grew up together. Thank you for the dress that I am wearing and the clothes that I am taking with me. Thank you not beating me. You and your family treated me well and never let me feel the burden of my captivity. Thank you.

Now that I am free, I am free Miss Connie because Mr. Abraham says that I is, I can now say thank you for your kindnesses. It is not your kindnesses, nor my freedom that leads me to depart though. I leave because you made me your slave.

Never in my life had a blow been struck, a lash laid to my flesh, beating delivered until that night in the carriage house. More so, you turned me into chattel and a whore. And I have learned how to be a whore very well. I now know how to please a man; how to make that man my own. And today I know that you have discovered that I have made your husband my own.

Thomas is bold and strong, you know, but, he was stricken as he listened to the description of your infidelities. I chose well. I told him of Col. A... and your favorite, Capt. F... I told him how you played the mediator and they warred over your body. You remember that night, do you not? I remember it very well.

First, I described how you hosted a joint dinner for the two liaisons where you laughed and preened, and then invited the two officers to the study for brandy, cigars and negotiation. With the two of them present you needed my assistance to provide for them effectively. I knelt back-to-back with you as we swallowed their pulsing organs, you with the Capt. And I with the yankee Col.

Thomas cried in my arms as I told him how you disrobed before these two villains and laid yourself upon the settee. I imagine that you must have expected them to take turns, but you failed to account for the fierce rivalry between the states embodied in these men. Were you shocked or surprised as they both clutched at you; pulled you to and fro. At that moment did you know what it is like to be owned? I dare say there was not much difference between us two.

Really, it was quite the ingenious compromise that they arrived at. No doubt their stiff poles rubbing, pressing and lodging in your soft yielding flesh gave them the idea. I will never forget the stunned disbelief in your eyes as they lifted you together, first one then the other working their cocks into you. It seemed to me just that you be impaled between the representatives of these two warring nations. They drove hard into you until you had settled lower with them firmly and thoroughly imbedded in your cunt and ass. It was appropriate I thought that it was the southern gentleman violating your bum. Did you enjoy their rough rhythm with your legs splayed apart hanging, crushed between them? It seemed so.

I hated you most when the Capt. pulled his leaking, foul cock from your arse and then made me kneel to clean it for him as the Col. laid you on the chase and continued his plowing of your public commons. Miss Connie, I made sure to repeat to Thomas how you begged for the Colonel's thick, delicious, hot cream in your belly. And how you screamed and howled in ecstasy from the hammering of your vagina as he gave you your reward.

Surprisingly, this was not the story that pushed your husband into my arms. It was how you allowed the nigger Alvin to breed you that did it. I knew I had Thomas completely watching his eyes as I described your decent upon Alvin's black cock. By the way, have you had him again? I would guess yes. I cannot imagine how any white woman would not want to be stuck by that pole.

You have a habit of taking it standing up I've noticed. I didn't. I sucked on Thomas' cock until he unloaded down my throat. If you haven't swallowed him yet, know that his is sweat and thick. He kissed me. He has a very nimble tongue, but you wouldn't know that because he has never gone down on you. That was my first climax.

Erect again, Thomas fucked me hard. He pounded my cunt like he was threshing wheat; hard, deep and fast. I climaxed three more times before he emptied his seed into my sopping hole.

Now I do not want you to miss this part. You allowed the Major to violate my arse. You taught me how to satisfy a man. You offered me to those savages. Now I offered myself to your husband in every way you taught me. His hands gripped my hips firmly as he drove his seven inch organ into my waiting arse which I think he liked even better than my cunt. I bet you can't wait for him to try yours. Of course, I will always be his first. He did not disappoint and gave me a third deposit of his sperm.

I do not know what Thomas will do next. Maybe he will forgive you; maybe he will seek out more black flesh. Whatever he chooses, I think you can be assured that I will be who he is thinking about.

Remember, I know all your secrets. I would hate for that information to find its way to either nation. Goodbye, Miss Constance.

Millicent free woman

bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers