Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 16

Story Info
Thomas and Trudee share familial love.
1.2k words
4.56
8k
00

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbtp41
bbtp41
61 Followers

118 King William's Rd.

R..., Virginia

Wednesday

March 25th, 1863

Miss Gertrude W...

1472 Virginia Ave. SW

Washington D.C.

Dear Trudee,

I miss you.

Thanks to Constance's intervention I am now the Deputy Special Envoy to Her Majesty Queen Victoria's court. I depart forthwith to London. I doubt this is the outcome Constance had in mind when she proposed this plan. Granted it accomplished the stated goal of removing me from the battlefield, but I feel that she had some ulterior purpose in mind in attaching me to the State Department.

Why did you have to travel to Washington? What do you and my wife plan that takes you to the Yankee capital? Truly, your administration of the Crimson Doll had stretched my credulity. The sight of you organizing the ladies of a house of ill-repute tortured my mind and familial integrity. No doubt this new vocation for you is the result of my ill-conceived violation of you. Truly, I am sorry.

Still, thoughts of you torture my nights. If not for that nocturnal invasion so many years ago I would not have known the pleasure of you these many months. Alas, where that is a cherished memory of innocent love, now I'm haunted by visions of lust filled fornication with my sister. Trudee, everything I have known and cherished has turned ugly and vile. Still, you stand as a bright beacon before me.

On our last night together, we captured some small part of our innocence again. You were not the prowling predator of these past few months. We dined like gentlefolk and danced as we once did; not like children, but like a man and woman. I held you, soft and yielding, in my arms and looked into your loving eyes. At that moment I could forgive you anything.

In actuality, it's I that needs your forgiveness.

We danced. I held you in my arms. You gazed into my eyes as we turned around the room. Upstairs, I held you in my arms, too. I held your naked, warm body against mine. Your full bosom pressed to my chest where I could feel your excitement as if two jutting acorns firm and round. And I dare say you knew my own thrill trapped between us as it lay hard across your smooth belly. We kissed.

Our lips parted only for you to kiss my chin, neck, chest and parts lower as you slid from my grasp to your knees. My heart soared as you knelt to worship my endowment. Loving kisses you bestowed upon my manhood form crown to crotch. With eagerness you grasped me around the shaft and plunged your mouth around my circumcised crown. Heavenly was your tongue to which I would readily have delivered had you not other intentions for my deposit.

Rising, you drew me to the bed we have shared these few months, our place of bliss and passion. Reclining you pushed my face between your smooth thighs where I found the sweet nectar of your love which I had not known until you had shown me. With my head held firmly to your sex I probed and lapped into your most intimate places until you threw me off by your convulsions. Again and again I returned to the feast, nibbling your sensitive button. Only when you were fully satiated and your juices gleamed in the moonlight streaming through the shutters upon my face and your thighs did you finally draw me to your breast.

As I rose to your embrace my staff once again penetrated to the core of your essence. Can you feel my throbbing member wrapped in your tender folds even now? Do you rub the itch that surely rises with such memories? I know that I will most assuredly do so as I think of last night. You drew me close holding me in place with your arms around my neck and your arms around my waist. Granted, our embrace ended too soon as with only a few thrusts I filled your womb with my seed due to the intense arousal you brought me to.

I do not blame you for I should have mastered myself to provide to the utmost for your satisfaction. Still, you found no fault in me for which I love you more dearly.

But, you had still a greater purpose last night. Again you descended to my softening and coated penis. And, like myself between your thighs, feasted upon our combined fluids until my manhood was restored to full attention.

Trudee, the thing you asked next never entered my mind before. How can it be that you have found pleasure in such a thing? But I can refuse you nothing. So with trepidation I took my place beside you as we have often fallen asleep with my arms wrapped around you side-by-side; my front to your back. I have always thought your derriere to be finely formed and firm, the sight of it always stirring my heart.

Even with your encouragement I was hesitant and allowed you to lead as you lifted your leg and, reaching between, grasped my thick pole guiding me to your forbidden entrance. If not for you pushing back against me I still may not have given you what you craved. The pressure against my blunt end felt unrelenting at first. Slowly you gave way before my lance. I took your hip in my hand and added my own force to the assault upon your anus.

When the entrance was breached; when my weapon penetrated suddenly to feel your defense close around the rounded crown I knew at once a thrill unlike any other. You groaned in ecstasy at this initial intrusion before asking for more. More I gave you. Not until my sac rested against the smooth curve of your buttocks did I stop my drive. I withdrew after a moment to regroup before pushing home again.

You begged for more and harder. With your leg held high in my arm I gave you exactly that; more and harder. Our thrusts, mine forward yours back, merged into one motion. We pressed together with my manhood obscenely violating your rectum. Never had I known such unseemly pleasure as the hot tight grip your ring had on my shaft last night.

In retrospect, I see that this was a pleasure that you have known before that you concealed from me; a gift, also, for me at our parting, though I did not know it then. My stamina restored due to my earlier release, I see now your wisdom in that, I rammed your arse powerfully as I worked my hand upon your button. Over and over you climaxed filling me with affection for you at your words of adoration toward me. With loud outcry I filled your body with my second ejaculation of the night. My panting mingled with your gentle sobs of satisfaction as we fell gently to sleep, you in my arms and I in your bottom softening until I slid free.

I love you.

Missing You,

Thomas

*****

Western Union Telegram

C/O Miss Simone

The Crimson Doll

Mrs. Constance W... stop

Arrived in Washington on April 7 stop

Gertrude gone stop

Enterprise in disarray stop

Please advise stop

Anne stop

bbtp41
bbtp41
61 Followers