Mrs. Dee Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers

Entering the room I went directly to the chair by the bed where I had left my clothes. Removing the husband’s trunks I acted as though I was about to put my shorts on. Looking over my shoulder I saw Mrs. Dee standing by the bed. She seemed lost in thought, almost lethargic. I knew instinctively that the time was right. I dropped my shorts and with two, maybe three steps I had her firm within my grasp. Twisting both arms behind her back I was able to hold both wrists with one hand. The other hand covered her mouth as I pulled her tight against my body. My cock pressed hard against her stomach. I was so fucking excited…I almost shot my load just from the contact. Her body was tight, yet soft. I had to have her. “You’ve been fucking with me Mrs. Dee. That’s not fair…you shouldn’t have treated me like that…now it’s my turn to fuck with you!”


He had my arms wrapped around my back, holding me tight against his hard young body. I couldn’t move but as I struggled I was able to free a hand, my fist caught him on the side of the jaw. The punch was off balance, not solid but his wrenching face told me it stung. I heard him say with a surprised voice, “Ouch! You Bitch!” as he spun me around, grabbed me by the hair and pushed forward. I saw the mattress coming at my face then I felt his blow to the back of my head, and the room went black…


Jimmy didn’t mean to hit her so hard but it pissed him off when she hit him. “What’s the matter with this Bitch?” he thought. “She fucken hit me!” Dee laid motionless on the bed. Afraid she may be dead Jimmy placed his ear to her back…”Good he thought, her heart is beating.” Rolling her over on her back, he removed her bikini, stepped back and admired her body. He took his cock in his hand and began stroking it, unable to stop himself. The excitement of this gorgeous woman, on the bed, naked, pussy in full view, his to do with as he pleased, overcame him. Unable to hold back he shot his load onto her flat stomach as he kneeled on the bed above her. Without thinking he massaged the white liquid into her skin.

Moving to the chest of drawers he searches through the drawers looking for nylons to tie her up. There, in the bottom drawer, he finds the nylons but next to them, off all things, are pieces of rope. Selecting four pieces, he securely binds her arms and legs spread-eagle fashion, to the corner posts of the bed. The ropes are tied securely to her wrists and ankles but have sufficient slack to allow a certain amount of movement. Using one of the nylons as a gag he places it over her mouth. Satisfied she’s secure he returns to the chest of drawers exploring the contents.

In one drawer he finds lingerie, g-sting panties of various colors. Picking the black ones he places them on top of the dresser. In another drawer he finds camisoles and a red negligee that buttons up the front. He selects the red negligee and places it on top of the dresser with the black g-string. Continuing his search he finds her thigh high nylons; takes out a black pair and puts them with the other two garments.

Mrs. Dee had placed the roll of film she removed from Jimmy’s camera in the top drawer of her dresser expecting it to be safe. Jimmy found it and tossed to over to the chair with his shorts. With a sense of urgency, fearing Mrs. Dee would awake, Jimmy found his camera, put in a new roll of film and began clicking off pictures of Mrs. Dee on the bed. He took shots from every angle imaginable, including close-ups of her pussy. When the roll was complete, some 36 photos, he put the camera down by his shorts. Walking back to the dresser he grabbed the items he had placed on top and walked into the bathroom…


The cloud of darkness begins to clear as consciousness returns and I start to focus on the ceiling. I could feel the tightness on my ankles and wrists as I attempt to move them. It was then I realized my movements were restricted and the memory of what happened returned. Struggling I try to scream but all that comes out is a muffled sound. Looking around the room I see Jimmy, my eyes widen, not believing what I see. Jimmy is standing in front of the full-length mirror, dressed in my g-string, negligee top and nylons and to top it off bright red lipstick! The site is bizarre…blinking I wonder if I’m dreaming. What the hell is going on here?

Hearing the commotion behind him Jimmy turns, your eyes lock and he smiles a bone-chilling smile. You freeze… “How do you like my outfit Mrs. Dee? Does it meet with your approval?” You’re motionless; disbelief fills your mind as he moves toward the bed. You notice the g-string doesn’t contain his swollen cock, which bobs up and down as he walks. Now standing by the bed you can see the hunger in his eyes, the lust of youth, lust, which you know, is about to be released. “I’m going to fuck you Mrs. Dee, fuck you while I’m wearing your clothes. He then bends over placing his lips on your nipple, sucking hard, pulling the nipple up as it snaps from his lips. Bright red lipstick leaves a circle replacing his lips. Again he takes the nipple in his mouth, which he sucks as though he’s breast-feeding, as he twists your other nipple between his fingers. The mixture of pain plus the moist warmth of his tongue sends electricity to the hollow of your stomach.

It was at that moment, tied, helpless to the actions of this teenager, unable to resist, unable to call out, defenseless…that you realize something that shocks you. This body of yours, which you have nurtured, worked to keep fit, catered to, treated, as a temple was about to betray you. What was taking place in your bedroom, right now…was blowing your every sense away. It was a culmination of so many hidden desires, fantasies, forbidden thoughts you never dared to think or dream coming to fruition and you are helpless to stop it. As you close your eyes you feel his finger roughly slide across your clit and enter your cunt. As this skinny kid, dressed in your lingerie, continues to suck and manipulate your tits, juice fills the cavity around his finger. A low moan escapes your throat and you begin to float into an unknown world, one of wave upon wave of pleasure, as your hips grind, matching the movement of his finger. If Jimmy only knew, the bonds are no longer needed…resistance is gone…lust…pure forbidden lust is all that remains…


Jimmy smiled when he heard the moan and felt the movement of Mrs. Dee’s hips. He had finger fucked his girlfriend on many occasions. He never fucked her but she was always willing to let his finger get her off following which she would blow him. They came close to fucking but never actually achieved penetration. He knew enough however to know Mrs. Dee was enjoying what he was doing. With her however, he would not settle for a mere blowjob…he would fuck her…fuck her good and maybe, just maybe he’d fuck her ass!! Removing his mouth from her nipple he whispered, “I’ll remove the gag, if you promise not to yell…do you promise??” Willingly she acquiesced. With the gag removed Jimmy kissed Mrs. Dee inserting his tongue deep into her mouth. The kiss was wet and tasted of lipstick…Mrs. Dee eagerly returned the kiss. Without breaking the kiss, Jimmy crawled over her thighs and positioned himself between Mrs. Dee’s legs. Feeling his hot member touch the lips of her pussy brought a moan of anticipation from Mrs. Dee. Mrs. Dee raised her knees as far as the ropes would allow and Jimmy lowered his weight down on her easily entering her love canal until he had no more of his manhood to give her. He laid there, very still deep kissing Mrs. Dee, enjoying the feel of her warm skin, the moistness of her mouth and the ecstasy of her vaginal walls encompassing his cock. Mrs. Dee constricted the walls of her pussy by tightening the cheeks of her firm ass and making small forward thrusts. She couldn’t be still any longer…she had to move. Breaking the kiss, Mrs. Dee begged, “Jimmy, please remove the ropes, I need to hold you. Please, I promise to behave, I promise.” Jimmy ignored her pleas he had waited all his teenage life to get laid, he had to have relief…no more waiting. Throwing his weight up and down at a furious rate Jimmy fucked Mrs. Dee as hard as he could but being his first fuck and the circumstances surrounding it…in less than a minute he shot his load deep into Mrs. Dee.

She could feel him swell within her and knew he was about to cum. “No…No…please don’t cum yet…I need more…more…don’t cum yet, not yet! Jimmy stopped his pumping but Mrs. Dee continued thrusting her hips…but to no avail. With her arms and legs restricted and without his help she just couldn’t get there. She wanted to scream as she finally gave up and settled back on the bed. Never…never had she been taken to such a high without satisfaction…never! Sweat covered her body as she whispered in Jimmy’s ear, “Please take the ropes off, I will be good, I promise…please!” She had to have satisfaction.

Jimmy, with red lipstick smeared around his mouth raised his head from her shoulder and said, “Do you want your legs or arms untied? It will be only one”

“Please both, I need to be able to move, please both…I’ll be good, I won’t try and run…I need both…please Jimmy, please…I promise you won’t be sorry…please!”

Jimmy stared into her eyes for a long moment, then quietly said, “Okay”

With her arms and legs free Mrs. Dee rolled Jimmy over on his back and straddled him rubbing his soft cock against her pussy. She knew from her experience with Miguel that teenagers get hard within minutes. She looked down at the weird sight beneath her. He had lipstick smeared on his face. He was wearing her red top and black g-string with her nylons covering his legs. The g-string was pulled to the side allowing his cock to hang out. Once again the bizarre situation hit her with full force and the need for orgasm took over. Leaning forward she took his nipple in her mouth and began to suck. She wanted to show this kid how a woman likes her nipple sucked. First depressing it with her tongue, then flicking it to life she worked her way around the nipples playing with it. Taking it in her mouth she nibbled, sucked and swirled. Sucking hard she pulled on it until it popped from her mouth. She then did the same with the other. “It’s working.” She thought as she felt his cock grow between her legs. She lifted herself up, grabbed his cock with one hand, stroked it until it was firm and immediately guided it into her waiting cunt. Now she began a rocking motion…not rising up…rubbing her clit against his pubic bone. She couldn’t help herself; lost in passion she kissed him deep driving her tongue into his mouth as she rocked faster and faster. She could feel Jimmy’s muffled moans of pleasure in her mouth…matched by her own. “Ahhhhhhh…I’m cummmmmiiiing” was all Mrs. Dee said as she broke the kiss and the first wave hit. She couldn’t stop, so caught up in the erotic scenario taking place she continued rocking faster and faster until Jimmy yelled, “Oh fuck, I’m going to cum, keep moving, yes like that…Ohhhhhhhhh!” and once again he deposited his warm cum deep inside her burning cunt. When she felt his cum hit the back of her vagina and ooze out she came again, this time with twice the force, “Oh fuck Jimmy you little prick! What have you done to me…what have you done…I’m cummming again!! Ohhh fuck, Ohh fuck…I’m gonna die, dieeeeee” Mrs. Dee collapsed on Jimmy as a shudder ran through her body causing a convulsive flinch that shook her entire body. She was spent…and loving it but now she needed some rest.

“What a hot fucking bitch!” thought Jimmy as Mrs. Dee’s body rested on him. He could feel her perspiration-covered skin against his. He was so wet with the cum and sweat he feared she may slip off…so he held her tight.

As he laid there all he could think of was how lucky he was to have fucked this beautiful older woman…well not that much older. Never in his wildest dreams did he think fucking could be this fantastic. She didn’t even mind my dressing up in her clothes or the lipstick! He felt it was as though it turned her on more. As he pondered the situation more and more his cock began to rise. It slid easily back filling Mrs. Dee’s wet pussy. “No…No…please let me rest a minute” she said. Jimmy had no idea of granting that wish. He was ready again and he was going to fuck her. He removed his cock from her pussy and squirmed out from under her leaving her laying her on her stomach. He got up from the bed, his cock now fully hard and looked down at Mrs. Dee as she rested. What a gorgeous little ass she had. He lifted her to her knees and using the generous amount of lubrication that had slid from her cunt placed the head of his cock against the small puckered opening to her asshole. The sphincter muscle only temporarily denied entrance.

Mrs. Dee was now wide awake and aware of what he was trying to do. She knew, for her own well being that she must cooperate. Besides, he wasn’t that big. At first, as always, there was a slight amount of discomfort, but then she relaxed and accepted the full feeling that came with the intrusion. She actually liked the feeling of a regular sized cock filling her anal canal. She worked with him until his full length was buried deep within her. “Anal Fucking has some advantages,” she thought, “No pregnancy, was the main reason, plus men got off on it, something to do with the “forbidden fruit” syndrome plus they enjoy the tightness. A woman can contract and relax her colon providing a sensation seldom achieved by a woman’s vagina. Whatever the reason, as long as he’s not too big, she could put up with it.”

Jimmy started working his cock in and out moaning as never before. He wasn’t sure he was enjoying it more…he only knew he was doing something he had only heard of, saw in a porno movie but never thought he ever do…especially with an older woman, a beautiful older woman…”How lucky can a guy get?” he thought.

Taking Jimmy’s hand Mrs. Dee places it on her clit guiding him for her enjoyment. This entire act, being instructed on pleasing her was too much for Jimmy and he shot a load deep into her bowels. He’s as happy as a 5 year old with a new toy. He really has fucked an asshole…the guys will never believe it! He couldn’t wait to brag to his friends about his conquest of this mature woman. Hot damn…he was a lucky SOB!!

The rest of the night was like a cloudy dream, one orgasm followed by another. Mrs. Dee showed him how to eat pussy. He was a quick study. She sucked him to hardness each time amazed he was able to get it up again. They fucked in every position Mrs. Dee knew and some Jimmy had seen in porno flicks. By 1:30 AM both were exhausted, losing interest in sex completely. Mrs. Dee kissed Jimmy deeply enjoying the feel of his youthful body wallowing in the after glow of the best sex of her entire life. It was her way of saying “Thank you for allowing all my demons to surface.” She then took Jimmy into the shower, scrubbed him down, removing the lipstick from his face and her body. Both were too tired to do anything but dry off and get dressed. At 2:00AM Jimmy, with directions for walking to the bus stop two blocks away left the house, he was so excited yet tired that he forgot his camera.

“Wait until I tell my bodies tomorrow!” he thought, “They’ll never believe my good luck! They’ll never believe it!”

About 15 minutes later as Mrs. Dee curled up in bed thinking “This was the best sex she had had in her entire life” heard sirens in the distance. Ignoring them she fell into a deep sleep.

She would learn from the morning paper that a drunken driver two blocks from her home killed a young man while she slept.

Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers
12