Mrs. Ferrell

Story Info
A guy and his friend's Mom, told from two perspectives..
18.5k words
4.79
167.6k
354
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,512 Followers

Chris

Zak's beanbag chair engulfed me as he turned on his x box and loaded Grand theft auto. We both were sweaty from playing basketball in his home gym earlier so I was happy to relax and watch Zak play his video games.

"Man, I would give anything to bang an older woman." Zak said as his character entered a virtual strip club.

"Dude, we're both virgins. Wouldn't you give anything just to bang any girl? Even if she wasn't older?" I asked.

"True. But there's something about an older woman that's so sexy. She's mature and would know what she's doing, yeah know?" He reasoned as his character entered a back room for a lap dance.

"You're right. I'd be fine settling for a girl in our school. But if I had the choice I'd pick the Milf every time." I agreed.

The stripper on the screen pulled off her top to reveal her set of giant virtual boobs. Zak spent hundreds of virtual dollars in these fake strip clubs. He loved it. He even told me once that he would masturbate while watching it sometimes.

For some reason, the surprisingly realistic graphics just didn't do it for me. I would have much rather just gone to a real strip club and spent real dollars to see real boobs. But I was only 19 and Zak was only 18 so we weren't old enough to get into any of the clubs in the area. We had done some research and found one online in the state over that you only needed to be eighteen to get in. We had plans to go someday but hadn't gotten around to it yet. Probably because Zak was content with his flat screen for the time being.

There was a knock on Zak's bedroom door.

"I'm coming in." Said a sweet voice on the other side.

Zak quickly brought up the pause menu to hide the naked virtual stripper before his Mom walked in.

"Oh, hello Chris. I didn't know you were still here." She said. "Are you boys hungry? I have a lasagna in the oven."

"Thanks for the offer Mrs. Ferrell. But I promised my Mom I'd have dinner with the family tonight." I wished I hadn't. Mrs. Ferrell's cooking was the bomb. And I had had her lasagna before, it was one of her best dishes.

"Next time then. You know you're always invited." Mrs. Ferrell said as she made her way through her sons room and placed freshly folded clothes in his dresser drawers.

"Yeah, Thanks." I replied as I watched her from the corner of my eye.

Her blonde hair was curled and hung several inches below her shoulders. Her lips were ruby red from her lipstick. She wore a blue long sleeve blouse. It was conservative and loose but her big boobs still stretched the material. She was wearing tight denim jeans that showed off her heart shaped ass. On her feet were stylish wedge sandals that I assumed had been expensive.

All the years I had known Zak I only recalled a few times that I ever saw his Mom without her hair done and makeup on. And she always had on a new pair of high heeled shoes, even if shew as just walking around the house. It reminded me nothing of my own mother who only seemed to get dressed up on Sundays for church.

"Are you playing that awful violent video game?" She asked.

"You mean Grand Theft Auto?" Zak asked.

"You know I read the reviews for it online and it sounds nothing like how you explained it to me when you asked for it for your birthday."

"Mom you're making a big deal out of nothing. It's not that bad. Everyone has it."

"I still wish you wouldn't play it." She said disapprovingly. "Chris, does your mother let you play games like this?"

"She might. I don't actually have it." I admitted.

"See! So not EVERYONE has it Zak." Mrs. Ferrell argued. "You should be more like Chris and get outside more."

"Yeah I'll be sure to do that Mom." Zak rolled his eyes.

"Maybe we'll see you next time for dinner Chris. Tell your Mom I say hi."

"Will do." I said as she exited and closed the door behind her.

When all the squad was together and Zak wasn't there we sometimes talked about Mrs. Ferrell. Her sweater cows, her DSL's, or her junk in the trunk. But we never talked about Zak's Mom in front of him. I think he knew that we all thought his Mom was super-hot but it felt disrespectful to say it to his face.

We were all horny boys that talked and thought about sex most of the time, but Mrs. Ferrell appeared in most of our fantasies much more often than we cared to admit out loud, especially to Zak. She was a class A Milf if I ever knew one.

"She's so annoying sometimes." Zak said.

"I don't know, she seems pretty cool to me." I said, "I mean not only does she do your laundry but she folds it for you too? You guys always have amazing home cooked meals and your house is spotless every time I come over."

"Bro, I try to do my own laundry but she doesn't let me."

"Why?" I asked, still thinking about how different Zak and I's Mothers were from one another.

"She says she needs to fill her time somehow and all the cooking and cleaning fulfills her or some crap like that." Zak said. "She wants to go back to work, but my Dad doesn't want her to so she says the home is where she's forced to find meaning, that and exercise. Her words, not mine."

"Why would she want to work? You guys obviously don't need the money?"

"Heck if I know dude, she's crazy." Zak said.

I wasn't living in poverty by any means, but Zak had a much more privileged life than me. His dad was some big real estate guy. His family had three nice cars and a boat. Their house was huge. It included an indoor basketball court and a home gym in the basement with a pool in the backyard.

Mr. Ferrell told me once that it was the Man's job to work hard so his kids could focus on school and the Wife could focus on the home. It seemed to work cause Zak never had to work and his grades were always good. And the only time Mrs. Ferrell wasn't cooking or cleaning was when she was spending time in their home gym.

My family on the other hand was much different. Both my parents worked. And If I ever wanted money for gas or the weekend I had to mow lawn or do odd jobs here and there. I didn't resent Zak for it like some of our other friends did. I was just glad I got to benefit from his family's wealth by swimming in their pool and going boating. And of course, there was the biggest benefit of being friends with Zak, his hot Mom. Seeing Mrs. Ferrell bending over to get freshly baked bread out of the oven, or water skiing in her swim suit meant that I always had plenty of mental images in the ol' spank bank.

"I better go, I'll see you later man." I said.

"Okay cool, I'll see you this Friday. We're swimming in the pool. Tommy is coming too."

"Sounds good. I'm gonna use your bathroom on my way out."

"Just remember the lock is broken." Zak warned.

And then I made my way through the spacious home to the front door. I was hoping to get one more look at Mrs. Ferrell but I was disappointed when I didn't see her. She must have been in the laundry room or something.

Mrs. Ferrell

I held my blonde hair up, and then let it fall down trying to decide how to wear it. Eventually I tied it in a bun since I didn't feel like putting too much effort into it this morning. Part of me regretted that I had cut my hair. It had been so long in college. But then all my girlfriends had gotten married and one by one we all got a 'mom' haircut. I had to admit, it was much easier to care of shorter hair. But it made me feel old.

Maybe I'd take Steve's card and get extensions this weekend, I thought to myself.

I felt somewhat bold so I picked out a red two-piece swimsuit from my collection and went to the mirror. I pulled my nightgown off and carefully folded it. Then I unclasped my bra and slid my panties off before placing them carefully into my underwear drawer. Now naked, I examined myself in the tall mirror.

I smiled at how thin I had managed to stay. My girlfriends often commented how they wished their bodies had held up as well as mine had after kids. I often told them that they looked better than I did but I was just being nice. I was surprised at how many of my friends had let themselves go. I put in a lot of hours in our home gym to keep fit. Health had always been important to me.

I cupped my breasts and held them up to where they used to be. I let them go and they fell heavily back down. I felt my breasts had always been my best physical attribute. That's why Steve and I were so disappointed when after breastfeeding they resembled old cow utters. Steve insisted I get implants but I told him my chest was already too big at 34D so we settled in the middle and I got a lift. It certainly helped. They still sagged somewhat but they held their round shape nicely and I felt they looked good for a woman my age, especially after having a kid. Yet I think Steve still expected my nipples to point to the ceiling even without any support.

My hands slid down my waist which had expanded slightly since we had first been married. I could still fit into my wedding dress, although it was snug. My fingers traced the faint scar across the bottom of my stomach. Steve had suggested I get a C-section with Zak, claiming it would be easier on my body. Part of me wished I had just had a natural birth.

After putting on my swim suit top I turned and examined my backside. I rested my hands on my round ass. It had been cool to have a small but when I was younger but apparently bubble buts were trending now. At least that's what cosmopolitan said. I did hundreds of squats to keep it firm and rubbed special ointment on my skin every night to fight stretch marks. But despite my efforts, if you looked closely you could see some thin stretch marks there. Something that Steve reminded me of from time to time.

For the most part I felt good about my body. Although I did have my bad days, like any woman does. Today was a good day though.

I slipped my bottoms on just as Steve walked into our bedroom. Even after twenty years of marriage I stood straight and arched my back, pushing my breasts forward, hoping to get a look from him.

But he walked right past me without so much as a glance. Feeling insecure now, I wrapped a thin shawl around myself.

"Can't you swim for a bit before you go? Your flight doesn't leave for a while I thought." I said.

"True. But I'm picking up Lisa on the way." Steve answered.

"What? Why? Since when do you take the receptionist with you on business trips?" I asked.

"She's not my receptionist. She's my assistant. I couldn't do it without her."

"You're joking, right?" I said. And for some reason my face was feeling hot.

"There's no reason to worry Emma. I promise." He said. He still had not looked at me, he was busy shoving clothes into a duffel bag.

"Did I say I was worried?" I said defensively.

"No. But your tone did." And with that he zipped up his bag, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and headed for the bedroom door. "See you in a few days honey."

"Have a fun trip..." I said as he hurried down the stairs. I heard the lotus start in the driveway and then peel away. "Are you sure the Lotus has enough room for all your assistants luggage?" I said to myself.

When I walked into the backyard I saw Zak was already cleaning out the pool.

"Hey buddy, do you mind if lay out while you and your friends swim?" I asked my son. It looked like he was about to protest but then the gate opened and his friend Chris walked through it.

Chris was one of Zak's oldest friends. He had always been polite and I never cared if he came over, even though he came over often and stayed late most of the time. I knew his Mom pretty well and we got along. She always asked me where I got my outfits and for tips on working out which made me feel good about myself. Maybe that's why we got along so well.

Anyway, Chris had blonde hair and an athletic build. He had always been a handsome boy and seemed popular so I was glad he chose to hang around with Zak.

"Hey Chris, glad you could come." I said to him. "Zak, come here and let me put some sun screen on you."

"Mom." He groaned.

"Do this for me and I promise to leave you boys alone." He begrudgingly trudged over to me and allowed me to lather his white skin with SPF 30. When I was finished I tossed the bottle to Chris, who caught it with one hand.

"Your Mom would kill me if I let you get burned. Put some on." I ordered him.

Chris slid off his sandals and pulled his shirt over his head. I watched as he haphazardly applied sun lotion to his front and then he asked my son to help him with his back.

"No dude. You think I'm gay or something? Think I want to rub lotion on another dude's back?" My son replied and then he cannonballed into the pool.

"Bring it here, I'll help you." I offered.

"Thanks." He smiled charmingly.

Chris was one of Zak's taller friends. I was still an inch or two taller than him at just under six feet, but he would probably pass me in the next couple years.

After squeezing some lotion into my hands, I rubbed it into his shoulders and then spread it evenly across his broad muscular back.

"Are you going to play sports next year in college? You are going to college I assume?" I asked him.

"I am going yes. But I don't know about playing sports. I don't know if I'm good enough to be honest."

"Yeah right, I've seen you play. You're amazing." I offered honestly.

"Oh, well thanks. I guess we'll see."

"Done. But turn around. I'm going to properly get your front cause you obviously don't know how." I said Motherly.

He dutifully turned around and allowed me to apply sunscreen to his front as well. I lathered his arms and rubbed lotion into his firm chest.

"You and Zak lifting weights in the basement?" I asked impressed.

"Yeah, we try to at least a few times a week."

"I remember you two playing with action figures together. Now you're growing up and all muscly. It's weird. Makes me feel old." I said.

"I definitely feel different then back in the day when Zak and I played with legos and stuff. But you and Mr. Ferrell have stayed the same I feel like." He said. His comment made me feel good and forget about Steve's inattentiveness earlier.

I squatted lower, squeezed some more lotion into my hands and rubbed it across his hard stomach.

"I can't believe you have a six pack with all the junk food you and Zak eat. Steve used to have one too yeah know, so enjoy it while you can." I said.

"Ha, uh yeah. I'll try I guess."

Finished lathering his hard-hairless body I looked up at him to see he was looking at me, but his eyes quickly darted away. Before standing up I glanced down.

Oh my God! Look at that! I thought.

There was a noticeable bulge in His swim trunks. Was he getting an erection?! And if so, was it from me rubbing lotion on him? The thought made me smile. But then I quickly dismissed it from my mind.

I doubt it. I'm old enough to be his mother. Young boys get erections all the time. It most likely has nothing to do with me. I thought.

"Okay, you're good to go Chris." I said after standing up.

"Thanks." He said.

He continued to stand there while Zak fished for some squirt guns from the bottom of the pool. After an awkward silence, I decided to go ahead with what I had planned to do and lay out.

I shed my wrap and pulled a pool chair to where I wanted it.

"I like your swimsuit, it's nice." Chris said behind me.

I turned to see that he was still standing there. I glanced down quickly, although his hands were attempting to hide it the bulge in his trunks had only grown.

Oh my God. He does have an erection! And I think it might be for me. I blushed from the thought but couldn't help but smile again.

Again, a part of me doubted that my sons friend found me attractive. The thought that any of my son's young friends could view me as anything other than Zak's Mom had never even crossed my mind.

But what the Hell, I can dream can't I?

Even though I doubted that Chris' pitched tent had anything to do with my old body I decided I could have a little fun regardless.

"Thanks Chris. It's new." I said. "Hey, would you mind doing me now?"

"Huh?" He said looking confused. I held the bottle of sun lotion up. "Oh, yeah. Of course."

"Thanks, I want to get some sun but don't want to peel." I said and then I laid face down on the chair. "Get my back for me, will you?"

"Uh, sure." He stuttered.

I could feel that my bottoms had sunk slightly into my ass crack but I left it. I also made sure to position myself so that my breasts were squished out the sides.

My God, look at how naughty I'm being. Haha.

Chris poured lotion onto my back and then massaged it into my skin. His strong hands felt surprisingly good and I found myself closing my eyes to enjoy the rub down. He stopped a conservative distance from the top of my ass.

"Be sure to get my bottom half too." I coaxed him.

I heard him squeeze more lotion into his hands and then I felt them move to my legs, skipping over my ass cheeks.

"Chris, you missed a spot." I said.

Did I really just say that? I really am being a tease now aren't I?

"You uh, want me to uh, get your... butt too Mrs. Ferrell?" He asked sheepishly.

"I don't want my cheeks to burn now do I?" I was alarmed at how far I was taking my little game.

I was even more surprised when Chris did as I asked. I felt his hands move to my ass cheeks. He took one round cheek in each hand and massaged the lotion until it was spread evenly across the entire surface.

"...oohhh..." A soft moan escaped my lips, I shut my mouth before anything else came out.

I hope he didn't hear that! My God, my nipples are getting hard. Is this Kid actually turning me on?!

I felt his hands leave my body. My taboo massage was over.

"Thank you, Chris." I said with a smile on my face. I was tempted to look and see what the status was with the bulge in his trousers but I resisted.

"You're welcome Mrs. Ferrell." He said. "Uhm, may I use your bathroom?"

"Of course, dear. You don't have to ask." I answered.

I heard the back door open and close as Chris entered. I enjoyed the warm sun on my back for a few minutes before I heard the gate open and close again. I opened my eyes to see Zak's short pudgy friend Tommy.

"Hey Mrs. Ferrell!" He said waving.

"Hello Tommy." I replied.

He quickly stripped down to his swim trunks and jumped in. After a few minutes of Zak and Tommy squirting each other with squirt guns I overheard Tommy say somewhat loudly...

"Man, I'm thirsty it's so hot."

"Would you boys like me to go get you some drinks?" I asked, taking the clue.

"Ahh, thanks Mrs. Ferrell. You're the best." Tommy said.

I simply laughed and got up to retrieve some refreshments.

"Hey, tell Chris to get out here will you Mom?" Zak called to me as I walked away.

I gave him a thumbs up to let him know I had heard him.

In the kitchen, I grabbed a tray and loaded it with cans of soda and bottles of juice from the fridge.

"Chris, you okay?" I called through the house, but I didn't get a response.

I knocked on the bathroom door closest to the kitchen but there was no response. I opened it to see that it was empty.

That's weird.

Curious now I walked downstairs and saw the hallway bathroom light was on. I walked closer.

What is that noise? Is he...grunting?

I walked closer, putting my ear to the door and sure enough I could hear Chris on the other side breathing heavily.

Is he okay?

I raised my hand to knock, but then for some reason I chose not to. I turned to walk away but my curiosity got the better of me.

What is he doing in there? I wondered.

I placed my hand on the door knob and gently pushed the door open a crack.

What the hell?!

Peering through the crack, in the mirrors reflection I saw my Son's best friend standing over the toilet. His swim trunks were untied and hung low on his pelvis. One hand was braced against the bathroom wall. The other hand was stroking his massive erection in a furious pace.

jeffincognito
jeffincognito
1,512 Followers