Mrs. Gallagher's Pool Pt. 05

Story Info
Night Prowler.
2.2k words
4.42
22.1k
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed since my experience with nude modeling for the art class. My nerves over the public exposure had returned to a more normal state, especially with the relationship with Annie growing increasingly close and intense. It seemed to have my libido on a 'high' and I was sporting erections almost at the drop of a hat, much to the amusement of the girls around the pool each evening. Nude time by the pool was becoming a daily ritual, both to relax and wind down the day, and to be close to Annie. It also was giving her many occasions to wear down my inhibitions about nudity, since there were usually more than the two of us present. She was enjoying the fact that I was essentially required to be nude, and my frequent arousal allowed me no excuse to retreat. If I wanted time with her (and I surely did) it meant hanging out bare-balls naked at the pool, no matter who else was with us. And since I was usually sleeping in her bed, my clothes were left next door in my own unit. So, I was often in her flat with not a stitch of clothes at hand, all night long.

On this particular night, Matt and I were taking a cooler back to his apartment next door, as the evening was wrapping up. The section of alley between the two properties was bordered by homes with privacy fencing or hedges, so it was not difficult to walk from the pool gate to Matt's garage apartment in the buff without drawing any attention. Matt routinely came over to maintain the pool, walking over naked and leaving his clothes at home.

As we carried the cooler between us, I heard a noise behind me, and turned to see someone ducking behind Annie's car. A prowler in our parking area!

"Matt! Some guy's messing with the cars!" I hissed, and we quickly sat the cooler down and sprung into action. The unknown guy ran down the alley, and we were in hot pursuit. Our anger at that moment made us virtually forget our state of undress as we sprinted after the fleeing intruder.

A couple of houses up the alley, he cut into an open driveway, running along it toward the street on the opposite side of the block. Crossing that street, we followed as he ran through the side yard of another house, cutting through another alley and lawn, until he bumped into a lady who was removing a box from the back seat of her car, sending him sprawling on her lawn. Before he could recover, I tackled him. We rolled and scuffled onto the curb until I could pin him. Matt was calming the startled lady, who then called the police.

"I've got this dude, Matt. Run back and bring us some clothes, buddy, before a crowd collects!" I didn't really fancy the thought of a crowd of onlookers, and the police, while I was buck naked again, in public, two blocks from my clothes! But I wasn't about to let this guy get away.

There I was, jaybird naked, pinning this prowler to the pavement, under the glare of a streetlamp. And sure enough, there came the police cruiser - and it was the very same female officer that I had encountered during the fender-bender the night of the art class! Not again! And now some of the neighbors were beginning to come out and see what the disturbance was. Caught bare-butt naked, in public, again - and absolutely no refuge!

At least a dozen people were gathering as the officer exited the cruiser and approached us. What could I do, but sit there naked on my captive, until surrounded by the officer, the lady, and a mostly female audience? Oh, Grrrreat!

"You can let him up, now, Mr. Barrett. I'll take over from here. I see you're very bare again. Seems like I'm never going to meet you while you're wearing anything other than your birthday suit. Another art class, tonight?" the officer chided me, in a half-humorous tone.

"N-n-not really, Officer. I j-just saw this guy prowling around our cars in the alley and had to chase him down. There was no time to do anything about my... um... nakedness," I began to explain.

"Oh, Officer! I'm Sandra Nelson, the one who called this in. Please give the young man a break. He and his friend are to be commended. They came to my rescue as that oaf practically knocked me down as he ran through my driveway. I think he is the same man who was prowling around here a caught him," the lady said.

"It will be okay, Mrs. Nelson," the officer assured her. "I've met Mr. Barrett before. I know he is harmless. Just prone to wander away from home with no pants, apparently!"

As I rose and released the captive into the officer's custody, Mrs. Nelson noticed that I had sustained a scratch on my right arm and scuffs on both knees due to wrestling our suspect on the pavement. She retrieved a first aid kit from her car and offered to attend to my abrasions.

At that moment, Matt returned with Annie and Renee, but no clothes! He had a towel from the pool wrapped around him. Annie hastened to my side, and I assured her I was okay other than the minor abrasions from the scuffle.

"It seems your friend is the hero of the evening, but without a cape or tights... or anything else!" the officer commented. "The prowler he nabbed is a guy we've been looking out for. He is a suspect in several incidents of theft from an auto in this general area, and was obviously up to more of the same when your guy spotted him and gave chase."

Annie was holding my left arm and Mrs. Nelson was bandaging my right one where the scratch happened, rendering me unable to cover any part of my naked anatomy. The group of onlookers was taking in a bountiful eyeful of my more vulnerable regions, and beginning to enjoy the show, now that the commotion had settled down and the suspect was secured in the back of the squad car. I was now the number one point of attention.

Annie's long hair tickled my shoulder as she leaned in close to me, still holding my arm. Mrs. Nelson was now kneeling to tend my scraped knees, her face just inches from my totally exposed manly assets. Combine all of that with the smiling female observers, and it is no wonder that I began to feel that familiar and delightful sensation start down below. My balls began to crawl upward as my scrotal sack tingled. My cock began to lengthen and inflate slightly. I tried in vain to will it away, but of course it was not obeying at all. It persisted in growing and slowly rising until it was pointing straight out in front of me, displaying itself brazenly to all who cared to gaze at it. Mrs. Nelson couldn't possibly avoid noticing my stiffening sex tool - it was practically in her face!

Annie gently grazed my buttocks with her long fingernails, sending thrills through me. She was looking down at Mrs. Nelson's ministration of my knees, and had to fully know what she was doing to my already ascending libido! My mounting attachment was rising more with every pulse, gradually twitching and lurching higher, like the hand of a clock ticking upward. My breathing was becoming deeper and harder, as the arousal spread through me.

"I think he is recovering his stamina quite rapidly!" the officer smiled. "It seems he will be in fine shape very soon!"

Just then, a news car had arrived from Channel 5 and a reporter and cameraperson had approached us. They were both attractive females, and looked startled when they realized I was completely nude and growing fully aroused.

"Is this the suspect?" the reporter asked.

"No, no! This is our hero in the case. The suspect is in my squad car," the officer answered. "Did you want to interview anyone?"

"Yes. I'm Channel 5 reporter Cindy Crisp, and I would like to cover this incident on the Crisp Morning Report," she replied. "I didn't realize anyone involved was naked. That wasn't mentioned on the scanner."

"Well, I didn't want to add extra difficulty for our young man here, but it looks as if he is 'up' to it now!"

"Indeed!" agreed Miss Crisp, with a grin. "Amazing how rapidly a virile young man can rise to the occasion, even under strained circumstances!"

"Do you think you could speak to us about what happened tonight, sir?" she asked me, casually looking up and down the full length of my nakedness. She smiled with amusement as my growing rod suddenly lurched to its full upward position, locked and loaded. It was rocking and throbbing noticeably with every pulse beat, like a racehorse eager for the gate to open.

"I... um... well-l-l..." I stammered uncertainly.

"He'd be happy to have an interview, that is, if his first aid is complete?" Annie looked down at Mrs. Nelson, inquiringly. As she looked up to answer, my pulsating erection was directly in the line of sight between them. They shared a moment of feminine understanding, silently enjoying the predicament in which they held a virile, naked and horny male! Surrounded by females, expecting my cooperation with their requests, and totally devoid of any possibility of hiding any detail of my anatomy - and now offered up on a platter by my gorgeous girlfriend to a female reporter and camerawoman!

"All finished. He is quite ready for action!" Mrs. Nelson assured with a wink, as she gave my right thigh a gentle rub. She stood up and stepped back, but remained nearby to watch the interview. Annie remained attached to my side.

"Good morning, viewers! Cindy Crisp here, with a story that broke during the late evening. A thief was nabbed while attempting to break into some cars. There has been a rash of such activity in the Parkside neighborhood, and an amazing turn of events has cracked the case. A bold and daring young man has captured the suspect, who is now in custody. And our hero, surprisingly, apprehended the thief... while totally nude! Not your average crime-buster!"

Carmen, the camerawoman, zoomed in on my face as I was introduced. "This is Mr. Will Barrett, who ignored his own risk of exposure to chase down and apprehend the suspect. How do you feel about this late-night victory, Will?"

"I, um... well... that is, I mean... I just sorta sprang into action, when I... um... saw him poking about..."

"Something else is 'poking about' right now!" a girl cat-called from the crowd, causing giggles all around.

"Perhaps we should lend him some cover?" asked Mrs. Nelson.

"He's okay, just flustered by the excitement," said Annie. "Let's just finish up, so I can get him home, okay?" She glanced at the officer.

"It's okay. No one seems to have any objection to his lack of dress. I've heard no complaints. Go ahead and finish up," the officer agreed.

No one seemed concerned with asking if I had any objection to remaining naked and aroused, with a TV camera in my face, on a public street in front of a mainly female crowd of onlookers. Everyone seemed to actually enjoy my discomposure!

"Will, the community certainly congratulates and thanks you for gallantly intervening to stop what would surely be another theft, if not for your bold action," Cindy was saying. I was mainly aware of my bobbing and throbbing dick, on full display for this local celebrity reporter. And the camera, which was now honed in on my erection. I gulped hard, and stared at the camera with my mouth gaping open. Carmen was filming my ragingly horny dick! What the fuck!! My mind was reeling - they can't put that on TV news!! I groped to cover it with my free hand and tried to free my other one from Annie, but she held it firmly.

"Don't worry, Will. Any intimate parts will be blurred when we edit. It won't go public on the morning show!" Cindy assured me.

"Then why is she filming my crotch?" I gasped.

"Carmen is working on a documentary about male sexual attitudes and responses in our culture. It is for her journalism finals. It isn't for public airing on TV." Cindy asserted.

I looked around. All the women seemed to be in agreement that this was okay, that I should be allowing this to continue. That a naked man is fair game for female eyes. Their attitude seemed to be that my resistance was being overruled by their numbers, and the fact that I had no clothes and was on a public street.

As they wrapped up the scene, and the news team and squad car pulled away, Annie thanked Mrs. Nelson for attending to my injuries. She patted my shoulder and said, "My pleasure, after what you did. It's getting cool out, you should probably be getting home."

"Exactly where we're pointing now!" Annie responded, gesturing at my rod, which was now pointing directly ahead as we faced the driveway we had come through earlier. She gripped me by the penis, with her right hand, and gently led me back to her flat. It had returned to full mast by the time we crossed the first alley and remained that way until she had me moaning wildly in her satin sheets at home!